Eureka Forbes Customer Care

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

Eureka Forbes — Customer care

shinoi George
Dear All,

Eureka Forbes has become the worst in customer commitment. There Customer care executives are useless...
Complaint comments  Comments  (432)

Eureka Forbes — Invoice not delivered

abhis67

I bought Wet & Dry Vaccum cleaner from the authorised salesperson on 10-May-2008. The transactions...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Sachin Sogani
I am Sachin Sogani working with Grasim Ind. Ltd., Bhiwani (Haryana). I purchased aquaguard from one of the authorised dealer in Bhiwani around 5 years back. The person's name to i know as a authorised dealer is Mr. Joginder. His Mobile No. is [protected]

About two months back we lodged complain that our aquaguard is not working, please send somebody to repair this. After 5 reminders one person was sent to check our aquaguard. His name was Mr. Vinod and his mobile no. is [protected].He took our aquaguard and informed that it will take 2 days to repair this. He did not even responded after 5 days. After 5 days we called him and was informed by him that it will take another 2 days time to repair the same. 2 days also gone, after our another reminder and my shouting he came and informed that it is working now but do not use buttons of power, water and music. He told that the cost of repairing is 900 INR, but we can give 500 INR. We can give the balance money later. We used this and found that he did direct connection from the tap water. Due to this my whole family caught by different diseases. I am suffering with jaundice now. We again asked the same man to come again and check this. He came after our several request and reminders and took again our a.g. machine.

Since last 10 days we are requesting for this, and everytime we were informed that it will come in next two days. I think these people are taking my exam of my patience. I have blasted both Mr. Joginder and Mr. Vinod this morning. I have been still no news when i will get my aquaguard back.

I think they are spoiling name of a reyond company like eureka forbes. I am fed up now with this kind of pathetic services. i need someone to call me to discuss this issue urgently, as i am in deep trouble for not having filtered water since last almost one month. My Mobile No. is - [protected]

Sachin
issueing for voting card in hariyana/bhiwani/bawani khera

A.hanumanthu
    EUREKA FORBES LTD[protected]

Sub; aqua guard R.O smart;reg

I purchased an aqua guard R.O smart from R.K Agencies, your authorized franchisee for Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh state on[protected]. The staff who installed the equipment on the same day informed me that the bore water is not very hard and there will not be any problem with the equipment and no maintenance is required at least for two years. The yield from the equipment was drop by drop for which they informed that the yield will increase with the time.the yield per day of 24 hours was hardly 10 litres. The yield completely stopped after 3 months. The maintenance staff after several telephone calls came and cleaned it but the yield did not increase from 10 litres per day. Again after 2 months it completely stopped . the staff as usual after several telephone calls came and inspected the equipment and took it to the work shop for repairs.after several telephone calls after a fortnight they informed me on phone that the reverse osmosis membrane cartridge is not functioning and requires replacement for which they demand Rs 2200. all their promises about its functioning at the time of installation have gone to the wind and say that it is not covered under guarantee.
    Actually from the yield it gave on the first day it self shows that it was a defective osmosis membrane which they supplied and they cheated me. Several calls and a registered letter is not responded and the equipment still lies with them to this date.
    I purchased it with great hopes as I considered EUREKA FORBES as a reputed company and any kind of cheating is not there. I request the company to repair it fully at its end and do justice.

Yours truly,

A.HANUMANTHU,
    6-3-119 Bank colony

MR.VISHNU SANGANERIA
      Sir, Date:6.6.2008
      I am Vishnu Sanganereia from Raipur.
      I have been using your product from 10 years i was satisfied untill date.
      But now i am sufferring from about 2months from problems continuing in the machine.We have been complaining about it regularily.
      And that's not been solved till now.The behaviour of the technician of your office is also pathetic and there is no proper response from the office.
      Your company is so reputed and renowed doesn't suits a company like your's being so careless on part of servicing.
      This is just a humble request i would like you to look after it as soon as possible otherwise i will have to take an action against the matter.
      Hope you will look into the matter as early as possible to you.
      My contact number is:[protected],[protected].

Aquqguard classic — no response of complaints at raipur branch

I am Vishnu Sanganeria(Agrawal)from raipur.
      The water filter i use has not been working properly because its pump is not working as proper but the technicians here are not at all responding at your branch in raipur.
      We have been continuously reporting and complaining them regularily but they are not at all giving a proper response..
      A situation like this doesnot suit at the part of reputation of your company..
      I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO YOU..because its already late by time..
      My name is Shubhranshu

I got a call from my mother who is suffering with the same problem. She is calling Aquaguard/Eureka Forbes Raipur office from last one week but no one is coming to attend the problem ( though they promise to send someone everyday)

There contact number is:[protected]

Can you please attend the problem immediately

Shubhranshu Choudhary
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eureka Forbes / Aquasure Storage Water Purifier — non working of the candle.

kadam kumar
        I purchased the "AQUA SURE STORAGE WATER PURIFIER(BLUE+WHITE COLOUR) on 17.06.2007 from the Big Bazar...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Prateek Sharma
        June 2, 2008

We had purchased the latest product for water purification from Eureka Forbes. It is Aquaguard Total Sensa with Blu G RO & UV. We had purchased this machine in the first week of May, 2008. After only a day the machine started to give problems. The water became salty, unfit for drinking. We registered a complaint in the morning and the technician came in the evening. He said there was some salt collected and that he had removed it. At that moment water was fine, but next morning same problem arised.

We called the Branch Manager, Noida and requested him to replace the machine. He said ok. After 3-4 days the machine was replaced (After intense followup and more than dozen calls. After a day the same problem cropped up. The water was salty from the machine. We again registered a complaint, technician came and corrected the problem. At that instance the water seemed ok, but this time the problem repeated within 4 hours. I think there is problem with this product line.

Please suggest what we can do? For the past 4 years we were drinking 20 ltrs. bottled water. But, I personally advised my family to switch to RO & UV systems. I suggested Eureka Forbes to them. More than for you people, it's extremely important for me that my family drink safest water at all times.

Eureka Forbes have seriously let us down. If I don't get a valid response from the company's side then I will be bound to drag the company to court.

Sincerely,
        Prateek Sharma
        Dear Sir;
        Same problem we are facing same problem. Water purifier stop working after some beep or blanking Green light. Now machine is out of order. Please do the needful. very poor product. Quality. no service at all.

Uday Gupta

Dillip Kumar Sabat
          dear,
          most regretly i am to inform you that on dated 25.05.2008 i have purchased a aquaguard total silver ro - unit sl no 8040925 by paying rs 14500/-from divisional sales office, shivratna, survey no-1047 B, college corner, sangli-416416, maharashtra. From the date of purchase, the machine is giving numerous problem. I have made several complaints to the dealer but not got required service from them & lastly i told them to replace this problematic piece but they didnot give any responce which has really hurted to the heart of a customer . till now the machine has not been rectifird. I was never expecting such type of worst service from world reputed name Eurekaforbes. This is really panic. if you have a single point of careness towards the customer satisfaction then pls replace my machine otherwise i will through this useless aquaguard outsite as it will have no value for me. I had installed this to drink water bot due your baseless service for last 7 days i am taking Bisleri water. this is for your kind information and necessary action. my personal details has given below.
          Dillip Kumar Sabat,

CSS's nam-Sachine Sawane/Code No-9015597
          Unit Sl No-8040925

Aquaguard — Renewal of Maintenance contract

Ainsley Campos
            Its been past 9 months and there has been no technician at my door to renew the maintenance contract that i have...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Shanthi Gudluri
            We have purchased Aquagaurd, two months back. During installation, it was observed that some of the parts are not received, which was not informed to us by the technician and the installation was done with the existing parts. Latter on, we ourselves have realized this, by watching the same in the neighborhood and called their Vijayawada office branch head and team leader. The response was so rude and either of them are so reluctant to visit us to rectify the problem. Rather, they are asking us to visit their place and give a written complaint, as the sales person, who made the sale is no more in the organization. I am so diguised with the kind of reply given. for the following reasons:
            1. The Technician should not have done the installation, without receiving the full set of instrument.
            2. At least, he should have informed us the fact (intentions are very clear, ie., to cheat the customer)
            3. Team leader asked us to talk to the branch head, which should be done by him.
            4. Team Leader's language was so rude and he was using filthy language
            5. TL is more interested in new installations than to sort out the problems of the existing customers.
            6. Branch head's response was also not satisfactory and the whole team response was tuned to rudeness.

At last they said that we have to give a written complaint, which has to be submitted in their office. Funny thing is that, they have asked us to mention about all the parts missing (They might be expecting me to be a Eureka Forbes service engineer) They are not bothered to visit the place to see what actually the problem is.

Usha Hanumanthapp
              I have a Ro system from Eurekha forbes. I paid through my nose and the sales executive we as very agressive in pusing the product to me. He said the service engineer will attend to any complaints within 2 days. I registered a complaint with Eureka forbes customer serive center on May 16th. I was told the complaint would be attended and closed within 2 days. It is the 21st Maya nd i have made about 20 calls and the matter is not yet closed. When i called called they asked me to cotact the service-in-charge. When i called that number they said he was transfrred. i spent 1 more day trying to reach another service-in-charge. Without success. The customer service call ceter says there is nothing else they can do. Dead End. I am back to buying bottled water. Paid 14, 000 for NOTHING. STAY AWAY FROM EUREKA FORBES PRODUCTS. THE SERVICE IS A JOKE.!!!

Eureka Forbes — Not providing service after sales

I had purchased Water purifier system fro Eureka forbes called 'Classic' in July 2008 through Bhavnagar branch of eureka forbes. At the time of purchase sales agent had assured me giving good service after sales and by this assurance i had purchased their product. But after installation of system they had not given me two free service that they have promise me. And also my water prufication system is stopped since last one and half month, but his sales agent not come to solve the problem after my so many calls. when i had complain in their ahmedabad branch they talled me that they are not offering service in villages. so why they sold products in villages? and if they had told me before installation then i definately not installed their product. I had also registered email complaint in their compny but no reply from them.
              This compny has cheated me.
              Not providing service after sale of Vacum Cleaner bearing Model No.GD-930, Sl.No.[protected], Complain No.203, M-5/23, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa-751013.

Thanks & regards.

Bibhuti Routaray
              Mobile No.[protected].
              I had purchased Water purifier system fro Eureka forbes called 'Elegant RO' in July 2008 through Godhra branch deler of eureka forbes. At the time of purchase sales agent had assured me giving good service after sales and by this assurance i had purchased their product. But after installation of system they had given me two free service only.My water prufication system is stopped since last one and half month, but your service agent not come to solve the problem after my so many calls. when i had complain in their vadodara branch they talled me that they are not offering service in villages. so why they sold products in villages? and if they had told me before installation then i definately not installed their product. please provide service agent as under adress...

Nilesh M.Baria
              At: Padaliya (Near Balaiya Crossing) Santrampur - Zalod highway
              Ta; Fatepura, Di: Dahod
              cell No; [protected]

K.Rammohan
                dear sir,
                I am purchased the aqua guard reviva. but the executive not give the cleaning liquid. In the company norms the filter was cleaning every fifteen days. I purchased the filter on[protected]. but not received so far. daily phone rings to rajahmundry dealers. but he dragon the matter. please pursue the matter. and take necessary action.
                yours faithfully
                K. Rammohan

Reviva aquaguard — Not working

Kind attention
                to
                Chief Service Engineer
                We are procuring aquaquard water purifiers for our office since 2003.
                We have entered into AMC with your firm for the year 2011-12 for all
                our water purifiers.
                Recently we have procured a new Reviva water purifer during the
                month of May 2011.
                Of late, the service response of your firm is very very poor.
                The number you have given for complaints[protected] is always not
                reachable or fully engaged.
                It always says that for sales dial 1, for service dial 2. However,
                if you dial 1 or 2, it will be disconnected or you will hear a low
                engaging noise.
                We don't know how to contact your service engineer's or register
                our complaints.
                Your advertisement says that "VAST AND EFFICIENT NETWORK FOR SEVIE AT
                YOUR DOORSTEP"
                But, your service response never make us to smile.
                Your firm is very eager only for sales not for service even it it comes
                under AMC.
                There is no response for the numbers 30281691 and 95 also.

Our customer ID is [protected], the new machine is not working for the past
                15 days even after changing of the outer filter.

If it continues we will take this matter to the next higher level.

S. Balamurugan,
                Asst.Audit Officer,
                O/o Principal Director of Audit,
                Southern Railway, Park Town,
                Chennai-3.
                ph.[protected]

Usha Sharma
                  Please go through the conversation between me and eurekaforbes
                  by mail, its self explanatory matter. Please start reading from the bottom of mails.
                  In short i have not received my payment till date from the company
                  after complained in the month of February.

usha

Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:37 AM
                  To: ' sunita '
                  Subject: RE: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I want to know the meaning of ‘little bit more time’. Can you specify that period or any date?

Usha

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in]
                  Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:15 AM
                  To: Sharma, Usha
                  Subject: Re: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

DEAR MAM,

HOW ARE YOU? MAM WE WOULD DEFINETELY BE GETTING THE REFUND DONE .KINDLY PLEASE AVAIL US LITTLE BIT MORE TIME.

REGRADS

SUNITA

To: sunita

Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 5:26 PM

Subject: RE: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I am reminding you there is no result or solution till now after TWO & HALF MONTH. I am waiting for the refund.

You are challenging my patience, shall I go for any other option that I don’t want to do.

Please give me a final date for the refund.

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in]
                  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:21 AM
                  To: Sharma, Usha
                  Subject: Re: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Mam,

We apologize for the delay occuring but I assure you shortly the payment would be refunded.

Sunita

To: sunita

Cc: usha

Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:06 AM

Subject: REMINDER: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

I am reminding you there is no result or solution till now after ONE MONTH. I am waiting for the refund.

Please do the needful.

From: sunita [mailto: sunita .[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in ]
                  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:44 PM
                  To: Sharma, Usha
                  Subject: Re: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Mam,

I acknowledge the receiving of your mail.I am processing the refund procedures .Undersign would intimate to you about further developments on the issues.

warm regards

Sunita

To: sunita.[protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in

Cc: usha

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:07 PM

Subject: Complain against employee(sales specialist)

Dear Sunita,

Please refer complain no. R31 and telephonic talk with you regarding R.O. Machine missed by

Mr. Arvind (Customer sales specialist of your company Eureka Forbes mobile no. [protected]). I have purchased R.O.Machine from Arvind on 09.12.07 in

Rs. 12500/- paid by credit card no. [protected] (credit card bills attached)

Eureka Forbes Bill Receipt 311 no. 022302

As I told you that my R.O.Machine was not working from the day of installation and it was unsuccessful

with my low height tank (it was confirmed by your company’s technician Mr. Ashwani).

As it was purchased by sales man Arvind, I called him and complained although he already knows about this problem. He taken back R.O.Machine with the

promise that he will return my money in two weeks on behalf of company and as a guarantee given a bank check 192970 of Canara bank, Munirka with

instruction not to submit( he has no money in the account).

After a period of month he has not returned my money and disappears from the city, his mobile number is not working. I have no way to contact him.

My machine is from Eureka Forbes so I have to complain to your office. Please look into the matter and something do in my favor, I want my money back.

Delay in complain is due to rearranging of credit card bills soft copy from ICICI bank as required by you.

Looking forward for your quick response and help.

Thanks & Regards

H.NO. B7 / C1 2nd floor,

I.I.T. Campus

Near Hauz Khas

New Delhi -16

Office Phone:[protected]

Mobile no. [protected]
                  please go to consumer court for refund and mentol agony to you
                  have a nice day
                  There is nothing to agree or disagree everything is explanatory.I dont know when there problem will be solved but i saved nyself because tomorrow i was suppose to give call to their executive for instllation of RO.
                  This saved me also time. I was going to buy Eureka Forbed RO system in my new home. Can't trust company which has such lowsy customer service center
                  i purchased reviva ro lastyear but we fac.e very big problemwater was not passed away from machine
                  there is no responce from ur customer care center so pls kindly care .
                  Facing a serice issue myself with these guys - they are relaly pathetic when it comes to after sales service.
                  Date:04/10/10
                  DEALER CANCELLATION LATTER

Problems:-

 Last year Water Filters are low qualities every machine, spare parts, filters are early failed.

 Company gives to one year warranty, But they will not gave to customers .The Company told the problems are clear by FDO.

 The customer in one year Rs. 5000/- lased .So customers return the machine. We have good relation in the market, so we pay the money to personal.

 The company forgot customers satisfaction, so we have lased reference . Other company machines are running very well. They are returned our products, and they go to another company.

 Company employees told to the customers spare parts give to replace, but not give to return, The customers angry on FDO.

 These are not bearing, we take another dealer.

 We are attached all details.

 We have new machines and return machines, Are you not return take,
                  Those machines are burn, and I will give to T.V. & Media.

Thanking you,

Your’s Faithfully,

FDO,
                  Krishnamraju,
                  Wate & Air Purifiers,
                  Perkit, Armoor.
                  Cell:[protected]

Dr Mahantayya V Math
                    I have complained about the Severe leakage of the equipment our Aqua guard water filter ST 2000 since 4 days and every time on telphone they say they will send the technician and sofar no one from the company has come to repair this.

Kindly arrange to send the technician to repair our Aqua guard.

Your's
                    Dr Mahantayya V Math
                    i have an aqua guard designa model and a w/d vacuum cleaner and the service technician is yet to come and do the warranty replacement even after 2.5 months.Aqua Guard people are not TATA quality, and are fleecing the public...my reccommendation for wannabe buyers of water filters and vaccum cleaners is DO NOT BUY AQUA GUARD PRODUCTS...
                    we have to do some thing strong as most such co., are taking customers for granted...

Eureka Forbes / Euro Helpline — No response to complaint since 8th May

Vishal Sharma
                      To whom so ever concerned,

Dear Sir/Mam,
                      I Vishal Sharma would like to make a complaint against EURO...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (44)

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard (Aquasure) — Very Bad Product Reminder ( complaint submitted on 8/5/2008, around 7:00 PM )

Isaac Baptist

I had submitted a Complain to you on Aqua Sure ( Aqua Guard ) non-electric product, dated 8th May...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (162)

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard (Aquasure) — Very Bad Product & Service

Isaac Baptist

I had purchased one Auqa Sure ( Non-Electric ) water purifier product from M/s Eureka Forbes on dated...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

kapil arora
                      I have Purchased On Water Purifier from the BIg Bagar on the 16/04/2008, But noboady came to install the purifier at mt residence after waiting for the person for 3day Ihave installed the purifier by My self. immedately after installation there is a lickage from that Purifier so I log the compain with the Help Line No.39883333, the person who attanded my call provide me a complaint No M53943. from that day to till date i regularly calling them on the help for the followup of my complaint but nobody has reached to me home till date, I don't know what kind of support policy they have but I am seriously disappointed with the services of the Eureka Forbes.

Either attand My complaint or return my money and take you product .

Thanks & Regards

Kapil Arora
                      the entire site and company service is pathetic and lousy .No one pick up the call in mumbai office . write feedback on website no one follows up .local service i think is is in shambles . a new water purifier cannot be installed. What will happen if it breakdown ? . I think i have take a wrong decision taking the purifier. i think we need to to file a complaint for poor service, wrong commitments, and wrong punchline as friends for service it will be good if it becomes enemies of good service . It is very sorry to see a good company which took pride in there sale and service setup has grown in unmanageable unresponsive entity. There should be a law which is quick and complaints can be filed online. These companies even do not respect consumer forums because they now very few people will have time to actually register and follow up complaint.
                      I want to complain that I purchased Euroclean ace vaccum cleaner in the deepawali scheme from Eureka Forbes.

The scheme stated that we would recieve a persian carpet from them but till now we have not recieved the carpet also we have complained many time in the service centre.

Every time they tell that you will recieve the carpet within two three days. But we have not recieved the carpet till now.

The last time we complained was on 19/02/2009 at 2:15pm the call was attended by Miss Shweta. She miss behaved while taking to me.

We want you to take some action against this miss behaviour done to us and also please check that they provide us with the carpet which was to be given with the vaccume cleaner.

Hoping for favourable response

Thanking You
                      i had purchase Aqua Gaurd from ur company in 2007 at nagpur .Actully now my aqua gaurd is not working, and m d owner of a hotel, tats y i need aqua gaurd much more than anybody else. ur company is not responding over my complaint.

Respected sir,
                      we are one of MARUTI AUTHORISED SERVCIE STATION AT KARAIKUDI.We have wet &dry type vaccum cleaner. we have given the vaccum cleaner to your Madurai office ( EUREKA FORBES LTD., PLOT NO 300 K.K.NAGAR MADURAI -625 020 PH:0452-
                      2587728, 258216, 2587654, 3048073) for service dtd on, 07.04.2011. our job card no.7064.but till time we have not get proper answer from your Madurai office.
                      kindly make necessary steps to solve the issue.
                      our contact no,[protected],[protected]
                      surabi motors, sriramnagar kottaiyoor.
                      Hi, I have filed three weeks ago to fix the water purifier which is under AMC. Every time when we call, getting a standard reply as in a day we will fix it. I am literally loosing patience and hope and we are buying water from outside.

I have called 3048073 multiple times in the last three weeks always with excuse.

Need an immediate fix.

my mobile number [protected]

Ismail E. Divasli
                        On 24/02/08, I entered into 3 years service contract for my above Aqua guard ST 2000 Water purifier. I was told that if I enter into 3 years service contract they will repair/replace any part that develop fault and hence paid Rs.2550/- by cheque vide their Contract Receipt No[protected] dated 24/02/08. I did not realise that I am being fooled by their false assurances. Since last 20 days the purifier is not working. One service men attended on 22nd April, 08 but left without repairing the same, saying that he would come the next day with the part, but he is lost and cannot be contacted. The Euro Helpline only does sweet talk 'May I help you? ', but in fact they harass you for days and days without any Help. Their words are a Total lie.
                        I have no otherway but to ask the company to refund my amount and I have decided to throw away their aqua guard, because it is just unbearable to bear with the companies rotten stuff and the staff.
                        hello
                        I want servicing Exicutive of aquaguard ST2000.
                        Pls Replay early at my mobile number [protected] .
                        thanks

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                          regarding street dogs in my colony
                          Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                          disturbance by dog
                          Indian Army
                          delivering a wagon r
                          Ixigo
                          flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                          Defence Pension