Eureka Forbes Customer Care

Mobile:

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Good

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Water Purifier. — Not Working - Despite several Complaints Lodged, nothing positive connotation from the company.

Sudip Ghosh
My newly purchased AquaGuard, found to be not working at all. I took the initiative to lodge a Complaint(Complaint No. 97434,...

Zarrar Palekar
I purchased Aquaguard on 17/03/06 and then on 7/05/07 we signed a 1 year free service contract with them and now our Aquaguard machine is in such a condition that it has stopped working 27 and 28th of jan we complained about this matter and on 29th of jan a service man came but he only started the machine but after that man went the machine came to a complete halt but the customer services branch of Mira Road just ignored it so i also called the help line number 3 to 4 times,they told that we will forward our request.I also ringed the corp. office today but somebody told to dial 133 to complaint on monday.I also ringed at the divisional sales office in Vasai 2 times they told that we have sent your request to the branch of Mira Road
We purchased aquaguard in the name of Javed Palekar whose contact number is [protected] our contract receipt number is AG 96B 13570086 and i am not satisfied with aquaguard services
No proper services are done
I have purchased a aquaguard with digital switch 8 moths back and the person named Mr Biren kalita
assured me to give free service without any notice, but till date after handing over machine and collecting
money from me he has nighter visited nor called me up for any query, I am requesting you by this mail
to take the necessary action and send a person from your end service the product.I am quite surprised
to see this type of lacking in service from a world famous company.

nitinbachal
    I have registered a complaint with euro helpline on Tel no. 39883333 on 27/12/07. with request No. L143225 No one attended yet inspite of reminding several times.Again i registered a complaint on 21/1/08 with request no. 80152471. but no response is recieved yet.i feel cheated by the company.euro helpline employees are fooling us by saying ur complaint will be attended soon.
    CANDLES OF MY RO HAS TO BE CHANGED
    I have experienced the same problem with as far as the customer service is concerned. MY brand new machine is not working and no one has turned up to replace it from Eureka forbes. I have fired the hell out of BIG BAZAAR who is selling Eureka forbes products. Draged them in the night to replace mine on the spot. They themselves found it difficult to install a replacement peice.
    I bought the machine on 22 OCT today is the 4th Nov 2008. Best way is go to their office either the retailer or Eureka forbes and make sure it is done DONT LEAVE THEM!
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eureka Forbes / Water Purification System — No After Sales Service - Customer Service

Rajesh M
      Dear Fellow Indians,

I bought an Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Purification System from Bangalore Office. The...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

sabbisetti sudha rani
      i unfotunately paid money for the above unit beleiving the assurances/talks .money paid rs7190 receipt no[protected].after taking money both pk parida& sagar panigrahi disappeared. this is on[protected]. after that many calls are not answered. machine does not work. cost me for installing. now i fear i was cheated and swindle occured. please help to recover my rs7190 paid. it is my husband's hard earned money. i fell for their talks in their stall in swadeshi mela at ambagan.

madhav s. kulkarni
        not giving proper service for product.
        Eurekaforbs does't concentrate in After sale service. I purchesed Water purifier (RO) Unit Number 8039233. One Rep (SR's Name Mr M. Kannan, code no[protected] Came to my house last year many times to convince me to purchase the water purifier. On 05/02/08 with advance payment of rs 3000/ RO Water purifier instaled in my house. Total Amount of Rs14500/ Settled in another two instalments. He (Mr M. Kannan) came to collect the instalment payment & Check the water PH Value. In the month of june i tried to contact the rep through phone. He does't attend my call. Now i am trying to go for AMC. The other Dealer (From Vellore, Tamilnadu) needs Rs 3650/ Per annum for AMC. I dont know the amount offerd by the dealer is correct & will do the fruit full service.

Sairam.G

Swagatika Pattnaik
          We are having problem with the Aquaguard from the very first day. The Acquaguard executive came but still the problem persist.Whenever we switch on to get the water purified and fill up the bottle there is a leakage in the system.

I have been notifying the complaint for servicing of the aquaguard filter purchaes from your group at Thane, Mumbai. Everytime I call the cutomer care centre, I am being told that the complaint has been registered and the service engineer shall visit within 24 hours but no body turns.

my complaint no. is 50481740 dtd. 15.01.08

Appreciate a quicj response from your side.

regards
          Naveen Virmani

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard — Replacement of broken body

Dr. Bharat K. Desai
            One of the licensed service franchisee of Eureka Forbes, M/s Yashaswee Enterprises, with whom I had my two years AMC, his...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard — Leakage in candle!

kundan sinh
            sir/madem,
            please amc card terms&condisation for ro system rivea model &charge
            ...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Eureka Forbes Ltd / Aquaguard ST 2000 — Poor flow of water

S K SEHGAL
            Almost three months back we had launched complaint of poor outflow of water from the nozzle. The service engineer, visited...

Aquaguard - Reviva — poor water quality and tastyless

R.Srinivasan
            i have purchased a Aquaguard - reviva two years before and subsequently entered into AMC for last two years. But i am not...

Eureka Forbes — Delay in repair of Vacuum Cleaner

K V Chandran
            The Chairman/Managing Director

Sub: Repair of Vacuum Cleaner
            Tornado...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Aquaguard Classic — poor customer care

Karun Rafi
            We had brought a new water purifier and after a year the machine stopped working When we contacted the customer service the...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

Yashpal Rajput

I' have purchased a water purifier from your company EUREKA FORBES 10 days back, MODEL- AQUAGUARD TOTAL I-NOVA, I have called up at Eureka office(New Delhi - Greater Kailash Part-2) so many times for the installation then after 3 days it was installed in my house by a plumber("Rakaesh Singh") at afternoon time, I specifically mentioning this afternoon timing because I want to convey that at the time of installation, the device was not tested. As the direct water supply timing in our area is in morning and evening. Plumber "Rakaesh Singh" suggested us to test the device in the evening time when the direct water supply come, and gave his Mobile no also with a request that if anything goes wrong or fauly then please call me on this no or you can call on sales person mobile also. I agreed with him that time and find that in the evening time when water came that the device name "Hot n Cool" is cracked and leaking from 2 places. This was identified by me on the first usage. I immedialtely called him up but calling again and again "Rakaesh Singh" didn’t picked his mobile. Next day I called up at Greater Kailash office and talked with a lady, she transferred my call on my request on Devesh Kumar's phone, I think he is Team Leader there, then I explained all the things to him. He suggested me that I have to pay for the replacement charges for Hot n Cool component. Please Please Please do something if read by any of the Eureka Guy

Yashpal
            I was also looking forward to buy AQUAGUARD TOTAL I-NOVA but on I have to think twice, well no need to worry you can call their superviror or head incharge and tell them that if they will not replace the machine then you can go to the NEWS channel and really if you do soo that they have a very bad advertisment.. which will efect their production. Donot argue with everyone reach the top level person who is educated enough.
            any one can call me for aquaguard at [protected]

Eureka Forbes — hose pipe

anand malgatti
              i have bought the vacuum cleaner from the eureka forbes with life time support for the product.

the hose pipe,...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard Classic — Maintenance and repair

Dr. Anil Borah
              I purchased an Aquaguard Classic Water Purifier 2000 for home use. From the very next year I opted for AMC for that product....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

D.V.Apparao
              sir i purchased Aquaguard RO frm your company agent but when i complained about general checking after 1 month and odd they did't turn up this the way your technicians are handling customers

Mukesh khokle
                I have Purchased Crystal water purification system on 27/10/07 after using it for one week all my family Suffered from sour throat & throat problems there was also bad Odour in the warer after Complaining the Represantative Came to my house & Cleaned the filters after another weak the problem stil Continued after addimating the problem the Company represantatives replaced the unit with new one but stil the problem of bad Odour Continues now the representatives have taken the sample for lab testing i am sick of the problem and do not wish to Continue with the same product.

Forbes Crystal water purification system — Not working

85,Sayani Road,
                Prabhadevi,
                Mumbai 400 025
                Tel.2430 1725

RE: Purchased two Forbes Crystal Water Purification Systems from A.P.Lotlikar and Sons,in Margao,Goa. On the 18th.Oct.2007,along with lots of other electric household equipments for our new Villa in S.Goa.

• Ten days later water taps for the purification were installed.
                • Week later installation completed ,but not working.
                • On November 11th. One of your service technician from Eurosmile declared that both the machines are broken and not working.
                • Informed Lotlikars, about our frustrations and would like to return the systems, since new and under warranty. Refused when I sent them back thru our driver.
                • Hence we write to you for help, angry and frustrated and taken advantage of our situation, since we are new in this country.
                • Have learnt that you have better system called Inoah or something like that.
                • We would very much like to return our above systems to be replaced with the latest and best water purification systems that you sell ASAP. At no further cost to us.
                • We are buying Bisleri bottled water every week, additional expense and more frustrations.
                • Trust you will be able to abide with your logo.
                • WE GO MILES FOR YOUR SMILES
                • E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                • Our address in S. Goa
                • Villa “SATWANT”
                • Sector IV Type
                • Villa No.B-01-101,Colonia Jose Menino (C.J.M.)
                • Zalor Beach,Fatrade,Varca
                • Salcete,
                • S.Goa 403-721
                • Tel.No.[protected]
                • Mob: [protected]
                I am also a victim of above said problem - eureka forbes have employed some stupids as service personals they don't even understand the problem. They have actually connected the inlet to backflush in my case. Some bad odour comes every time even after the problem was rectified. Even the tap water is better and odourless.

s.b.galgali
                  we have purchaged the vet &dry vaccum cleaner at your end on 9/07 through your rep, mr,venkat there is no proper responce by person or cell phone kindly instruct the person who have delever the instrument to my residence art arkere bannareghatta road with immediate effect other vise we have to go to rignt to information act of 22/2005 withg immediate effect your bill no/016238/dt;13.9.2007 my cheque no 313378 dt;13.9.2007 the person is aslo telleing the there is card is sent for one year free amc sservice provide till today from you there is nio singe letter from you received so to say that there no proper responce from youyr rep i,e mr.. vekat kindly instruct as early asd possible otherwise i will go to custormer court otherwise please return ther money as early as possibl this is very series
                  This is a good co. Given in the hands of fraudsters...
                  Has requested for candle change and service on 22nd jan 2015.. Since then, i have personally followed the matter more than 15 times til date, but customer care executives are daily making excuses and request for one day to solve my problem. They always say that my problem shall be resolved within a day. . We will arrange a technician. . We are arranging a callback from our senior management. . And blah blah.
                  CComplaint references are 79965166 on 22.01.2015 and 91240737 on 13.02.2015. Last reference is for the request to reimburse charges made for AMC contract of 3 yrs due to deficiency and negligence of service from eureka forbes.

Geeta Kala
                    I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 8 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Then after nearly 20 days one guy came who did not even know to open the machine. He told he would come the very next day and we kept waiting days and weeks. After inquiring with others I came to know that most of the people in our are are getting the same kind of experience and they seldom do the service properly.

If your machine fails they will not turn up. Those who came gave some vague answers and nothing got right. In between I contacted the people who sold the machine to us. They told service is not their division. For the past 2 months We are not able to get filtered water. My friends are telling me that I have done a mistake by selecting this brand.

Will Eureka Forbes be responsible for any health issues arising from this. If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

This is the worst Experience I had from any brands. If they are not able to repair the machine, they should not sell it. Better they stop marketing it and taking the health of the people into their hands.

I shall be highly appreciated if you could some one to repair the machine or please refund my money as I am getting fed-up with this product. I have contacted your sevice center at WONDER SERVICE, HAUZ-KHAS, but nobody turned up.MY COMPLAINT NO.ISM45045,DTD.09.10.2007
                    Rhe service engineers come see open and go away. The machine remains idle for days. Planned to change into other machine this time. Service going bad to worse.
                    I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier 4 days back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the installation of the Eureka Forbes water Purifier. I have not been to office for the past 3 days and still waiting for the installation man to arrive who promised will arrive at 11 am in the morning. This is what eureka claims as friends for life.. worst experience. Never trust Eureka again. Will tell my friends as well
                    I am also suffering form pathetic service of Eureka Forbes, I recommend no one go for it, I purched water purifier and since 12 days I am awaiting for instalation to be done any one can imagine what a worst service provider they are. So if you dont want to make your life meserable DONT BUY EUREKA FORBES PRODUCT

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                      Idea Cellular
                      Still we are not getting Help From idea and no Resolution take place from idea cellular
                      (6 minutes ago)
                      Idea Cellular
                      Callertune activated automatically and my 99rs deactivated
                      (11 minutes ago)
                      Karrm Infrastructure
                      False promises by Builder Karrm infrastructure
                      (25 minutes ago)
                      Mas Technology, Gujarat
                      fake data entry works submission and payment threats of filing legal case by fake company
                      (29 minutes ago)