Eureka Forbes

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Awesome

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

nitinbachal
I have registered a complaint with euro helpline on Tel no. 39883333 on 27/12/07. with request No. L143225 No one attended yet inspite of reminding several times.Again i registered a complaint on 21/1/08 with request no. 80152471. but no response is recieved yet.i feel cheated by the company.euro helpline employees are fooling us by saying ur complaint will be attended soon.
CANDLES OF MY RO HAS TO BE CHANGED
I have experienced the same problem with as far as the customer service is concerned. MY brand new machine is not working and no one has turned up to replace it from Eureka forbes. I have fired the hell out of BIG BAZAAR who is selling Eureka forbes products. Draged them in the night to replace mine on the spot. They themselves found it difficult to install a replacement peice.
I bought the machine on 22 OCT today is the 4th Nov 2008. Best way is go to their office either the retailer or Eureka forbes and make sure it is done DONT LEAVE THEM!
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eureka Forbes / Water Purification System — No After Sales Service - Customer Service [Resolved]

Rajesh M
    Dear Fellow Indians,

I bought an Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Purification System from Bangalore Office. The...

sabbisetti sudha rani
    i unfotunately paid money for the above unit beleiving the assurances/talks .money paid rs7190 receipt no[protected].after taking money both pk parida& sagar panigrahi disappeared. this is on[protected]. after that many calls are not answered. machine does not work. cost me for installing. now i fear i was cheated and swindle occured. please help to recover my rs7190 paid. it is my husband's hard earned money. i fell for their talks in their stall in swadeshi mela at ambagan.

madhav s. kulkarni
      not giving proper service for product.
      Eurekaforbs does't concentrate in After sale service. I purchesed Water purifier (RO) Unit Number 8039233. One Rep (SR's Name Mr M. Kannan, code no[protected] Came to my house last year many times to convince me to purchase the water purifier. On 05/02/08 with advance payment of rs 3000/ RO Water purifier instaled in my house. Total Amount of Rs14500/ Settled in another two instalments. He (Mr M. Kannan) came to collect the instalment payment & Check the water PH Value. In the month of june i tried to contact the rep through phone. He does't attend my call. Now i am trying to go for AMC. The other Dealer (From Vellore, Tamilnadu) needs Rs 3650/ Per annum for AMC. I dont know the amount offerd by the dealer is correct & will do the fruit full service.

Sairam.G

Swagatika Pattnaik
        We are having problem with the Aquaguard from the very first day. The Acquaguard executive came but still the problem persist.Whenever we switch on to get the water purified and fill up the bottle there is a leakage in the system.

I have been notifying the complaint for servicing of the aquaguard filter purchaes from your group at Thane, Mumbai. Everytime I call the cutomer care centre, I am being told that the complaint has been registered and the service engineer shall visit within 24 hours but no body turns.

my complaint no. is 50481740 dtd. 15.01.08

Appreciate a quicj response from your side.

regards
        Naveen Virmani

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard — Replacement of broken body [Resolved]

Dr. Bharat K. Desai
          One of the licensed service franchisee of Eureka Forbes, M/s Yashaswee Enterprises, with whom I had my two years AMC, his...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard — Leakage in candle! [Resolved]

kundan sinh
          sir/madem,
          please amc card terms&condisation for ro system rivea model &charge
          ...

Eureka Forbes Ltd / Aquaguard ST 2000 — Poor flow of water [Resolved]

S K SEHGAL
          Almost three months back we had launched complaint of poor outflow of water from the nozzle. The service engineer, visited...

Aquaguard - Reviva — poor water quality and tastyless [Resolved]

R.Srinivasan
          i have purchased a Aquaguard - reviva two years before and subsequently entered into AMC for last two years. But i am not...

Eureka Forbes — Delay in repair of Vacuum Cleaner [Resolved]

K V Chandran
          The Chairman/Managing Director

Sub: Repair of Vacuum Cleaner
          Tornado...

Aquaguard Classic — poor customer care [Resolved]

Karun Rafi
          We had brought a new water purifier and after a year the machine stopped working When we contacted the customer service the...

Yashpal Rajput

I' have purchased a water purifier from your company EUREKA FORBES 10 days back, MODEL- AQUAGUARD TOTAL I-NOVA, I have called up at Eureka office(New Delhi - Greater Kailash Part-2) so many times for the installation then after 3 days it was installed in my house by a plumber("Rakaesh Singh") at afternoon time, I specifically mentioning this afternoon timing because I want to convey that at the time of installation, the device was not tested. As the direct water supply timing in our area is in morning and evening. Plumber "Rakaesh Singh" suggested us to test the device in the evening time when the direct water supply come, and gave his Mobile no also with a request that if anything goes wrong or fauly then please call me on this no or you can call on sales person mobile also. I agreed with him that time and find that in the evening time when water came that the device name "Hot n Cool" is cracked and leaking from 2 places. This was identified by me on the first usage. I immedialtely called him up but calling again and again "Rakaesh Singh" didn’t picked his mobile. Next day I called up at Greater Kailash office and talked with a lady, she transferred my call on my request on Devesh Kumar's phone, I think he is Team Leader there, then I explained all the things to him. He suggested me that I have to pay for the replacement charges for Hot n Cool component. Please Please Please do something if read by any of the Eureka Guy

Yashpal
          I was also looking forward to buy AQUAGUARD TOTAL I-NOVA but on I have to think twice, well no need to worry you can call their superviror or head incharge and tell them that if they will not replace the machine then you can go to the NEWS channel and really if you do soo that they have a very bad advertisment.. which will efect their production. Donot argue with everyone reach the top level person who is educated enough.
          any one can call me for aquaguard at [protected]

Eureka Forbes — hose pipe [Resolved]

anand malgatti
            i have bought the vacuum cleaner from the eureka forbes with life time support for the product.

the hose pipe,...

Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard Classic — Maintenance and repair [Resolved]

Dr. Anil Borah
            I purchased an Aquaguard Classic Water Purifier 2000 for home use. From the very next year I opted for AMC for that product....

D.V.Apparao
            sir i purchased Aquaguard RO frm your company agent but when i complained about general checking after 1 month and odd they did't turn up this the way your technicians are handling customers

Mukesh khokle
              I have Purchased Crystal water purification system on 27/10/07 after using it for one week all my family Suffered from sour throat & throat problems there was also bad Odour in the warer after Complaining the Represantative Came to my house & Cleaned the filters after another weak the problem stil Continued after addimating the problem the Company represantatives replaced the unit with new one but stil the problem of bad Odour Continues now the representatives have taken the sample for lab testing i am sick of the problem and do not wish to Continue with the same product.

Forbes Crystal water purification system — Not working

85,Sayani Road,
              Prabhadevi,
              Mumbai 400 025
              Tel.2430 1725

RE: Purchased two Forbes Crystal Water Purification Systems from A.P.Lotlikar and Sons,in Margao,Goa. On the 18th.Oct.2007,along with lots of other electric household equipments for our new Villa in S.Goa.

• Ten days later water taps for the purification were installed.
              • Week later installation completed ,but not working.
              • On November 11th. One of your service technician from Eurosmile declared that both the machines are broken and not working.
              • Informed Lotlikars, about our frustrations and would like to return the systems, since new and under warranty. Refused when I sent them back thru our driver.
              • Hence we write to you for help, angry and frustrated and taken advantage of our situation, since we are new in this country.
              • Have learnt that you have better system called Inoah or something like that.
              • We would very much like to return our above systems to be replaced with the latest and best water purification systems that you sell ASAP. At no further cost to us.
              • We are buying Bisleri bottled water every week, additional expense and more frustrations.
              • Trust you will be able to abide with your logo.
              • WE GO MILES FOR YOUR SMILES
              • E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
              • Our address in S. Goa
              • Villa “SATWANT”
              • Sector IV Type
              • Villa No.B-01-101,Colonia Jose Menino (C.J.M.)
              • Zalor Beach,Fatrade,Varca
              • Salcete,
              • S.Goa 403-721
              • Tel.No.[protected]
              • Mob: [protected]
              I am also a victim of above said problem - eureka forbes have employed some stupids as service personals they don't even understand the problem. They have actually connected the inlet to backflush in my case. Some bad odour comes every time even after the problem was rectified. Even the tap water is better and odourless.

s.b.galgali
                we have purchaged the vet &dry vaccum cleaner at your end on 9/07 through your rep, mr,venkat there is no proper responce by person or cell phone kindly instruct the person who have delever the instrument to my residence art arkere bannareghatta road with immediate effect other vise we have to go to rignt to information act of 22/2005 withg immediate effect your bill no/016238/dt;13.9.2007 my cheque no 313378 dt;13.9.2007 the person is aslo telleing the there is card is sent for one year free amc sservice provide till today from you there is nio singe letter from you received so to say that there no proper responce from youyr rep i,e mr.. vekat kindly instruct as early asd possible otherwise i will go to custormer court otherwise please return ther money as early as possibl this is very series
                This is a good co. Given in the hands of fraudsters...
                Has requested for candle change and service on 22nd jan 2015.. Since then, i have personally followed the matter more than 15 times til date, but customer care executives are daily making excuses and request for one day to solve my problem. They always say that my problem shall be resolved within a day. . We will arrange a technician. . We are arranging a callback from our senior management. . And blah blah.
                CComplaint references are 79965166 on 22.01.2015 and 91240737 on 13.02.2015. Last reference is for the request to reimburse charges made for AMC contract of 3 yrs due to deficiency and negligence of service from eureka forbes.

Geeta Kala
                  I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 8 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Then after nearly 20 days one guy came who did not even know to open the machine. He told he would come the very next day and we kept waiting days and weeks. After inquiring with others I came to know that most of the people in our are are getting the same kind of experience and they seldom do the service properly.

If your machine fails they will not turn up. Those who came gave some vague answers and nothing got right. In between I contacted the people who sold the machine to us. They told service is not their division. For the past 2 months We are not able to get filtered water. My friends are telling me that I have done a mistake by selecting this brand.

Will Eureka Forbes be responsible for any health issues arising from this. If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

This is the worst Experience I had from any brands. If they are not able to repair the machine, they should not sell it. Better they stop marketing it and taking the health of the people into their hands.

I shall be highly appreciated if you could some one to repair the machine or please refund my money as I am getting fed-up with this product. I have contacted your sevice center at WONDER SERVICE, HAUZ-KHAS, but nobody turned up.MY COMPLAINT NO.ISM45045,DTD.09.10.2007
                  Rhe service engineers come see open and go away. The machine remains idle for days. Planned to change into other machine this time. Service going bad to worse.
                  I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier 4 days back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the installation of the Eureka Forbes water Purifier. I have not been to office for the past 3 days and still waiting for the installation man to arrive who promised will arrive at 11 am in the morning. This is what eureka claims as friends for life.. worst experience. Never trust Eureka again. Will tell my friends as well
                  I am also suffering form pathetic service of Eureka Forbes, I recommend no one go for it, I purched water purifier and since 12 days I am awaiting for instalation to be done any one can imagine what a worst service provider they are. So if you dont want to make your life meserable DONT BUY EUREKA FORBES PRODUCT

mayank jain
                    i have a purchased of eureka forbes spring fresh ro on 29.1.2006 vide bill no 17 dt 29.1.2006 from j.k. marketing udaipur.unit no 8003729 my filter was damaged before gurantee period my ro is not working well . because the filter is choeked the deler is refused the change of filter. i was purchae of eureka forbes spring fresh the j k marketing said to me one year waranty of ro any probelem is found in ro i will change the every parts and filter. i request you solved my probelem immediate other wise i will go to consumer court then all responsibility of you my mobile no is [protected] naresh kumar jain

EUREKA FORBES SPRING FRESH — R.O. NOT WORKING IN GURANTEE PERIOD

I PURCHASED EUREUKA FORBES SPRING FRESH R.O. SYSTEM ON 21/05/2007 VIDE BILL NO. 1327 FROM NEW ANUBHUTI ELECTORNICS, NEW DELHI-45. IT GIVES ME A LOT OF TROUBLE WATER IS NOT COMING OUT. SEVERAL TIMES I LODGE A COMPLAINT BUT COMPANY DID NOT SEND ANY MECHANIC. LATES COMPLAINT NO. IS 80141346 DATED 8/1/2008. COMPANY ENGINEER SAYS THAT MEMRANCE AND OTHER CANDLES REQUIRED REPLACED, BUT COMPANY REFUSED TO CHANGE THE MEMRANCE. I HAVE PAID RS.13200.00 FOR THAT.EUREKA FORBES COMPANY IS CHEATING PEOPLE IN THE DAY LIGHT.

EUREKA FORBES SPRING FRESH RO — Poor Service

It is to bring in your notice that I had purchased EURKA FORBES SPRING FRESH RO from DABUR INTERNATIONAL, SADAR MARKET, GURGAON 50 days back.But since then I am facing lot of problem in its operation due to poor service.Within this period 4 times Service Enginner has attended the fault from GURGON EUREKA SERVICE CENTER, NISHA INTERPRISES, SEC7 but due to lack of knowledge of these engineer my product is malfunctioning.Every time whenever service engineer comes he detaches some accessories from this system and says it will work without this.If different accessories like SV/pipes/flashing box is not required for its operation then how it will work.When I have to go for another RO in home town I perefer Kent instead of Eureka because of EUREKA forbes poor service.My RO is still
                    not working properly and I am afraid that if I will call service engineer again my RO will be of no use.I request you to please arrange to replace my RO as it is in warantee period.The visits has been done in the following steps
                    1>After purchasing it from the dealer its installtion was delayed by 48 hours and this installation was done on chargable basis.
                    2>Water taste was very poor, service engineer has installed TDS adjuster and he charged for it.
                    3>Filtered water was not coming, service engineer detached some Flashing black color box along with some pipes and threw these accessoried and told us that this system will working without these accessories then question is why company equips these accessories.
                    4>This time SV system gone faulty but service engineer was not having this system with him
                    5>Again complaint was logged for problem in 10 inch ligamnet fileter and SV but visit is still pending.

Above incident happened within 50 days of purchase.I request to look into my matter and ask the company to replace with new one as this is in warantee period.

Naveen Jha
                    H.No-1553, SEC-7 EXT.
                    Gurgaon, India
                    I had purcahse eureka forbes total RO on 22/05/09. After a week Ro stopped workking .After making sevral calls at last service engineer vist my house. He told that problem is in adaptor of RO. Whem i asked him to replace he was not able to replace as they dont carry any acccesory with them which they can change on the spot.He told me that he will arrange the adaptor But after making many calls to the service department no output come so far. Its really shocking that brand companies are provide such type of product which even cant work for a week regulary. Moreover I get this RO under the scheme life time free maintenance but still i am waiting for that card. I had talked sevral time with Team Leader Furnish jha but always no positive response. So if some responsible person from Eureka forbes who really cares for compny read this comment plz take some action for the image of your compny .

Arun Chhillar

shubha malige
                      hello,
                      I am SHUBHA MALIGE residing at 103, anugraha layout , near vijay bank apartments, bannerghatta road, bangalore-76. we purchased eureka forbes E-boiling water purifier 2 years back. we need to service water purifier.
                      so I kindly request you that immediately send any one for servicing .my contact no is res[protected] and mobile no is