Flipkart Customer Care
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (17876)

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

shitij.bagaria
Order no:OD[protected] I had placed an order to gift my friends and family gifts for diwali. Flipkart.com accepted the offer and which was made by SBI Debit card. They say because this is a bulk order they cancelled it. Plus they are also claiming that they have refunded the money but I will receive it after 8 days. I want to complain about the fact that my payment should not have been deducted if they were not going to accept the offer. Because of this I will be facing unnecessary harassment. I should be paid interest on this money or my order should be accepted. As now I would not be able buy gifts for my family and friends for diwali because my funds have been blocked. I have all the correspondence on email if any details are required it can be provided. I feel flipkart.com is cheating small and unsuspecting customers.

Saurabh2588
    Flipkart cancelled the order at the day when they promised to deliver it and just send an apology email with 500 reward points and stating that the order is not in stock. While when I made this order on 6th of October when Flipkart announce one day sale this item is available in just Rs 4920 while its exact price is Rs. 8200. Now when i ask to provide similar product on same price they just refuse to do the same and just provide 500 points without any discussion. They are just making fool o[censored]sers by the name of sale, they just need hits on website need to make it popular nothing else.
    Pls take immediate action.

sabbyprateek
      With sheer sadness i have to write this complaint that in such a professional & and trustworthy firm, things suchlike are going on. I placed my order of a Jeans Order Id. - OD[protected] on[protected]Big Billion Day) it was subjected to.be delivered by 17th of the same month. I received several mails from the firm speaking regarding the position of my order and i was waiting for the same to be delivered soon. On[protected] i received a call from your delivery man which was not attended due to some reasons and called back within next 15min. to which he said he will be delivering the next day as he had went to some.different location to which we agreed. On the same day he called late night around 10:30 asking us to collect the order by coming outside our colony and on being asked to deliver it to our home he refused and gave ill reasons and then asked to deliver it by the next day. Later on the next day i Got messages and mails that my order was cancelled. I wish to ask that who gave the order to that delivery person to cancel my order even without asking me once or visiting my place even once. On calling the customer executives.they have nothing to say no proper solution is given. I hope my issue would be solved and proper solution would be given and some strict actions would be taken against such deeds as it spoils the name of a reputed firm as yours.
      My order id is OD[protected] for Asus zenfone 5 which was been ordered by 04 Nov 2014 and on 15 Nov 2014 i got the status that my order is cancelled without any request for cancellation they cancelled my order. Is these the service provided by one of the largest online shopping site
      I have complaint about these to customer care support they said it will be delivered by 17 Nov 2014

lets see
      Avijit Mandal

Gagan Seth
        Hello Team, I ordered Canon EOS M Mirrorless camera from you guys on Big Billion Day and order number is :OD[protected] . I was been told that whatever Canon ship with this product is been offered to customer . Now i got the product and external flash is been missing . Before i ordered, i was been told that it will contain everything what Canon sell at their store . I got it confirmed from Canon store(s) and got confirmation that they do have External Flash . It is nowhere mentioned in either flipkart website or on Canon that External Flash is in box accessories . When asked from Canon, they mentioned that it is part of Camera so we don't mention as In-Box . But now i didn't got the same from Flipkart and i spoke with sales team, they mentioned that we have given everything what is mentioned on website . After numerous explanation, they have escalated it to next level and have asked me to wait for 3 days . If you are offering the discount, it doesn't mean that you have to take down 6K of product from the device . Strangely, when i check your website now, you guys have started showing external Flash as in box accessories and headline separately mention that it has external flash, however now the price is 20 K . Note : External Flash is not accessory for Camera rather it is the part of Camera .You can check on Canon website and they dont mention it as in-box Here is the link http://www.flipkart.com/canon-eos-m-mirr…/p/itmdv58g2dzbhqnh I need to have the issue resolved at the earliest and yes i am not gonna refund the Camera.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

chat2amit
          I have been an old shopper with flipkart, and they cheated me after being an old shopper with FLIPKART I faced a disastrous experience with the, the literally cheated me on my LG LED TV, I took this TV to gift someone but the birth day of my cousin passed as flipkart delivered the TV late.. Moreover the TV was small for our house and we did not wanted to use this… Ia sked for a return and refund on packed unused TV BUT FLIPKART REFUSED… When FLIPKART refused to return it after one day of delivery as I did not like the audio and picture quality (which u cannot see online); I felt dejected customer and regret doing s much shopping with flipkart in past.. • Order ID: OD[protected] Item) I also gave flipkrt an option of buying a more expensive TV FROM THEIR WEBSITE SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO RETURN ME THE amount paid for LG TV…and I can pay the difference, I WILL NEVER EVER SHOP AGAIN FROM FLIPKART…

anoop.kothari
            I purchased MI3 from Flipkart on 6-Oct (OD[protected], delivery date promised at the time of order was 13-Oct. When I didn't got my consignment till 14-Oct, I tried their CS but CS response was very poor and repeated attempt to understand the situation resulted only in below Response: "I’ve notified our courier partner regarding this delay and we’ll ensure that your order for ‘Mi3’ is delivered to you in the next 4 business days on priority." What the hell next 4 business days I checked the site it says item in Bhiwandi Sort Facility from "Sun, 12th Oct", (Flipkart need more than a week to deliver the item from Bhiwandi to Thane ?) This is very frustrating and unacceptable. On 16-Oct they changed the delivery date to 17-Oct from 13-Oct. Till Date i haven't received my consignment.

Ashwani_Kr
              Dear Concern, I brought one "Sonata Superfibre Ocean III Analog-Digital Watch - For Men, Women " watch from flipkart on 08th Sep'14 through order number : ODA[protected]WNAIQ00. When I received this watch I was not able to use it or check it properly as I was out of town due to my office work. But from last 7-8 days I start wearing this watch and within 3 days the second PIN of this watch found broken. You are requested to please provide the refund for such inferior quality product or I will check for any other product. Please arrange closer of my complaint on priority. Ashwani Kumar # [protected]

Bad Quality of Product Given - Need Refund or Replacement !!

chat2amit
                FLIPKART SELLS REFURBISHED AND OLS PRODUCTS AND HAS NO RETURN POLICY Edit this post delete this postPosted on Oct 17, 2014 under General I FACED A LOT OF TROUBLE WHEN I ORDERED FACE CREAM FROM WSRETAIL(FLIPKART), CAUSING ALLERGY ON MY FACE, I RAISED A COMPLAINT TO FLIPKART FOR RETURN OF ALL THEIR COSMETICS WHICH I ORDERED.BUT FLIPKART HARASSED ME AND REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY. I WILL NEVER SHOP FROM FLIPKART AGAIN.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

sranjeet
                  Order # OD[protected] placed on Big Billion Day 6th Oct 2014. One of the items (Lenovo Tablet A7-30) not received but they have updated as DELIVERED. Flipkart delayed the order 3 times and kept postponing the delivery with daily sms that it will be delivered by end of day. On 15th the delivery guy came up rang the door bell and lo he did not bring the product, Said " I forgot it in Bilekahalli office, will be back in 30 minutes with the product " . Since then he never returned and worst is that Flipkart is showing the Item as 'Delivered'. and showw the time as 2.42 AM as the delivery time !!! This is complete cheating by Flipkart, or the courier guy who has ran away with the product !! DON't KNOW !! Now I cant even cancel the order, It shows only 'Return', how can I do that, I do not have the product !! The complain # on flipkart is WSRP[protected] [Incident:[protected]]. No action taken ! -Ranjeet [protected]
                  photo proof attached

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Anand Chikoti
                    I bought MI3 mobile on big billion day, due to server issue I couldn't use credit card (there was 10% cash back offer for citi bank Credit card), so I had to choose cash on delivery. At the time of deliver they came with swipe machine and I paid the amount through credit card but as per them cash back is not available, though I am using same credit card and paying to the same WS retail, but this 10% cash back offer is not given to me. Please look into this and help me that Flipkart should consinder my order as part of cash back offer. My Order ID :OD[protected] Thanks, Anand
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Vishalcares
                      Flipkart i.e... Sophisticated Cheaters... I tried for an hour to place an order on Big Billion day sale but their payment system was screwed so I couldn't place an order online. I called them up to inquire, and thats when they informed me about the mess with their system, asking me to place my order over phone OD[protected]. Also, the delivery date informed to me over phone was 15 days from the date of the order I.e. 21st which was not feasible for me considering the festive season though the representative taking the order told me that the order will be delivered in a week to max 10 days so I shouldn't be worried. I placed an order for two shirts. For an entire next week, there was no update about my order so I called up CC inquire about the same. The rep told me that the order is not processed yet though he has escalated it and now it will be processed. He had no idea why the order was not processed for the whole week and thats when I demanded the order be delivered to me around Oct 16 as assured by the rep taking order. They made me on phone for 6 hours that day and made me talking to 6 different supervisors and managers to no avail. There was no development about my order after 2 days of this discussion so I wrote to Sachin Bansal escalating it from my side. I received an acknowledgement from Flipkart stating that they have received my concerns escalated to Sachin Bansal and they will get back to me in 24 hours. Since than, I followed up with Sachin Bansal and the email from which the reply came for next 3 days but there was absolutely no response from anyone. On the 4th day, I called up CC and remained on phono talking to their 5 diff representatives to no avail with a fake assurance too have the issues resolved in 24 hours. But there is no response as yet so I am filing a complain here. In between, I received one of the two shirts ordered but it is of wrong size than that of the ordered. Today, I received a msg saying that the shirts I ordered is out of stock, and I can purchase it when it is available. This was selling on their website till y'day but. They are just luring customers with items tagging them at a very low price and only lucky ones may get it at a low price but when it comes to sell it to all even after placing an order, they will just cancel the order stating unavailability of the item. They are nothing but literal jerks.
                      bad
                      National Consumer Helpline
                      NCH is a project of the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs and has recently been shifted from University of Delhi to the Indian Institute of Public Administration . NCH now operates under the Centre for Consumer Studies at IIPA from 2nd Week of May 2014.The Project recognizes the need of consumers for a Telephone Helpline to deal with multitude of problems arising in their day-to-day dealings with business and service providers.

NCH provides a National Toll Free No[protected]. SMS can also be sent to [protected] (charges apply) mentioning the name and city .

A consumer can call to seek information, advice or guidance for his queries and complaints.

National Consumer Helpline supports consumers by:
                      - Guiding consumers in finding solutions to problems related to Products &
                      Services.
                      - Providing information related to Companies and Regulatory Authorities.
                      - Facilitating consumers in filing complaints against defaulting Service Providers
                      - Empowering consumers to use available Consumer Grievances Redressal
                      Mechanisms, Educating Consumers about their Rights and Responsibilities.
                      NCH VISION

" A Nation of awakened, empowered and responsible consumers and socially and legally responsible Corporations."

NCH MISSION

"To provide telephonic advice, information and guidance to empower Indian consumers and persuade businesses to reorient their policy and management systems to address consumer concerns and grievances adopting world class standards."

When you buy goods and services you are protected by the law – the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

6 Consumer Rights - Protection for the Consumer...
                      1. Right to Safety – to be protected from hazardous goods & services.
                      2. Right to information - to be informed about the quality & performance of goods and services...
                      3. Rights to Choose - to free choice of goods and services
                      4. Right to be seek Heard – to be heard in decision making process concerning consumer interest
                      5. Right to redressal - if consumer rights are infringed
                      6. Right to consumer education .
                      NCH Initiatives...
                      Online Consumer Complaint Management System...
                      NCH Monthly Reports...
                      Socio-Economic Profile of Callers–Study at NCH...
                      Concept to identify to finacial loss ..
                      [protected]@NCH...
                      Upbhokta ki Awaz @ Radio DU CR 90.4 FM...

Kanak Taparia
                        dear pack of losers, this has reference to my order No. OD[protected] dated 6th october. The so called BIG BILLION DAY. ACTLY IT WAS THE BIG LOOTERS DAY. There is no deliver of my order of 3 perfumes. i have been calling repeatedly but i get no relief. this is the worst experience and worst online shopping portal. you bloody flipkart ppl should me banned from india in carrying out e-coomerce business in india. u should rather take up a job of fooling the innocent buyers as u ppl bloody excel in that. most pathetic service ever. i have no clue as to when will i get my order delivered. will i ever get it or no. u ppl are the biggest losers, an organizatiob which just cheats on ppl and make false promises. its a bad wish from all the buyers who have been troubled and cheated by you and your bloody false promises. i swear u ppl are goin to be screwed cz u ppl hav cheated the ultimate strength THE BUYERS. i cant stop cursing u ppl for doing this, blooody [censored]s go dwn to hell.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cosmetics

hlprasad
                          I had placed an order for Canon Powershot SX700 HS (with order ID OD[protected] on October 06th. The item is confirmed on Oct 06th itself and waiting for the seller to ship the item. I called customer care for 4-5 past several days and got response like follows: 1. On Oct 13th: "Your item will be delivered to you as intended on Oct 14th". 2. On Oct 15th: "We will resolve this soon." 3. On Oct 17th: "Your item has been cancelled by the seller VALUEBIZ and you need to cancel the order from your end too! If you want the item, you can buy it again (at a higher price of approx. Rs. 2000/-) from another seller." This is ridiculous and the only thing that customer care is insisting me is to cancel the order. For anything I say, they say that "ok we will cancel the item". To summarize, 1. I was not informed before buying about the product being out of stock. 2. I was not informed that product is out of stock till today. 3. I was reassured for several days that the product will be delivered to me. 4. I was forced today to cancel the order and if necessary buy the product for Rs. 2000/- more. All of these are critical mistakes from Flipkart's side which are not acceptable. All I can say is that they are losing customers by this.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are unaware if the product was bought by our authorized dealer. Please check http://www.canon.co.in/business/web/salesnet … to confirm if the dealer is an authorized one. If yes, please call us at[protected] or at[protected]Prefix your city code while dialing from mobile phone) and register a complaint.

Canon India
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Shelars
                            This is with reference to my order number OD[protected] which I placed on 6th October 2014. The delivery date published at the time of purchase was 13th October 2014. Later, it was delayed and changed to 15th October 2014 and was informed to me. To my surprise, I didn't receive the product on the expected delivery date and when I reached to their customer care then only I was informed that it has been again delayed. When Flipkart can't make it up to customer service/satisfaction, they don't have any rights to claim being the top e-commerce enterprise in India. Moreover, I have spent my time and money calling customer care of Flipkart more than 5 times in past two days and which was of no help. They just asked me to be patient and wait as the product is supposed to be delivered by a third party vendor i.e. ekart. They are/were not ready to take the ownership and responsibility of this issue. I am not getting it product without any communication from Flipkart. This is a pain to me and disgrace to Flipkart. I would suggest some strict action to be taken against Flipkart
                            Yes same thing they have said for my order. Got only one order delivered but the other big order is still in transit. Due to some technical problem in transport they are facing that. I don't think they are closely working with the courier service agency for getting things delivered. I ordered on 6th October, and today is 10th. 10 days are more than enough for resolving any kind of problem. Now again they have postponed the delivery saying it would be delayed for 2-3 days more. And what e-mails do they send saying Incident resolved. I don't see anything resolved until i get the parcel.
                            OD[protected]

Karthiga Baskar
                              order id#OD[protected], you made me wait for almost 12 days, finally i want to say you made me fool infront of my friends. i got many rumours raised flipkart on the bigbillionday . i need my product which i had ordered. i beleive u dnt say no..i m very tensed
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Flipkart — Flipkart - Delay in delivery of product purchased and they say, they have contcated me

Nagaraj Modi
                                his is with reference to my order numberOD[protected] which I placed on 6th October 2014. The delivery date published...
                                Complaint category Mobile Handsets

chat2amit
                                I have been an old shopper with flipkart, and always went with trust to place orders at flipkart, But I faced a disastrous experience with the, the literally cheated me on my LG LED TV, When they refused to return it after one day of delivery as I did not like the audio and picture quality (which u cannot see online); I felt dejected customer and regret doing s much shopping with flipkart in past.. • Order ID: OD[protected] Item) I also gave flipkrt an option of buying a more expensive TV FROM THEIR WEBSITE SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO RETURN ME THE amount paid for LG TV…and I can pay the difference, I WILL NEVER EVER SHOP AGAIN FROM FLIPKART…

viveksethi5
                                  This is with reference to my order number OD[protected] which I placed on 6th October 2014. The delivery date published at the time of purchase was 11th October 2014. Later, it was delayed and changed to 15th October 2014 and was informed to me. To my surprise, I didn't receive the product on the expected delivery date and when I reached to their customer care then only I was informed that it has been again delayed. I had already paid for the product and never expected such a delay. When Flipkart can't make it up to customer service/satisfaction, they don't have any rights to claim being the top e-commerce enterprise in India. Moreover, I have spent my time and money calling customer care of Flipkart more than 5 times in past two days and which was of no help. They just asked me to be patient and wait as the product is supposed to be delivered by a third party vendor i.e. Delhivery. They are/were not ready to take the ownership and responsibility of this issue. Having paid for the product and not getting it for the past 12 days without any communication from Flipkart. This is a pain to me and disgrace to Flipkart. I would suggest some strict action to be taken against Flipkart.

Delay in delivery of product purchased and without any correspondence

rishuj84
                                    Hey i want to buy fifa 15 game for the ps3 version but its either out of stock or too much expensive on flipkart About 10 days before i searched the game on flipkart its price is 4599 which is way more than the original price which is 3500 then i decide to wait till the prices come down coz i thought that it is a new game so thats why prices are high but after 10 days its price is 5200 on flipkart Omg can u believe it a ps3 version of fifa is more expensive than the ps4 version which is 4000 They are literally cheating on us please order them to shutdown their business this is total injustice

Fake prices, too much expensive
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

tshaikh
                                      I had order a micromax canvas nitro on 6th Oct 2014. the expected delivery was 14th October. I am still to get the phone. On 14h Evening i raised a case via the online portal. After 18hrs I get a mail from customer support askimg me to be patient and the matter has been escalated. After some time I get a mail update on the case that was opened that they will deliver the product in 4 days. And the next day the incident logged is close without my consent and the product being delivered. Also I had replied to the customer care executive to cancel the order and give me a refund still I am waitng for a reply from them.This is not at all acceptable. To top it flipkart claims to have 24*7 customer support still I get reply from the CS tram after 18hrs. Since the time Flipkart has launched the flipkart first service there has been a decline in the service from them. Its as if they expect all to pay for the flipkart first service.

Recently Discussed

2 hours 9 minutes ago
                                        Flipkart
                                        I'm complaining about my product delivery
                                        2 hours 9 minutes ago
                                        Infinix Smart 4 plus mobile phone
                                        2 hours 11 minutes ago
                                        Flipkart
                                        Waiting for my money to refund from Flipkart Department and no Resolution from Flipkart department
                                        2 hours 25 minutes ago
                                        Flipkart
                                        Order not showing after payment
                                        2 hours 27 minutes ago
                                        Flipkart
                                        Delay From Flipkart Department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times