Flipkart Customer Care
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

ravigupta.nit
Hello Friends, I was profound customer of Flipkart mega shopping mart. I was quite delighted to place order MOTO E for Rs.1500 which is for Rs.7000 approximately on Big Billion Day offer and got shocked when I show cancellation sms early in the next morning. They(FLIPKART) are saying its our pricing error, we are refunding paid amount with a token of appreciation amount of Rs.500. This is kind of cheating. I came to know that same OFFER will be given on 10th of this month. What will be grantee that same error will not occur. Its error or cheating. I don't know. Its a kind of making fool. I request Flipkart team to execute your promise. Its your policy that there will be no cancellation and no refund, then how can you cancel the placed order.

Rvr1
    The below mail i got from flipkart... They are fraud, doing the scam and playing with people time and money. They gave the reason to cancel my order that "courier partner was unable to deliver" although theey never shipped my product. Greetings from Flipkart.com! We regret to inform you that our courier partner was unable to deliver following items in the Order OD[protected]. Please note that we have cancelled following items and initiated the refund . We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Authorities should take necessary steps to stop these type of cheating.

raghujv9
      It was one of the shocking and cheapest trick played by Flipkart in yesterday's sale. I am a regular buyer of products in Flipkart, but yesterday I hold on to laptop since 7:50 AM and once the big sale started it was out of stock in leas than 5 min. This is one of the cheapest trick and now i will stop purchasing things in Flipkart. I think snapdeal and Amazon does business fairly. It does not attract customers with unwanted publicity. I sincerely hope that one day Flipkart will be out of business.
      Yes It happen to Me as well.!!!
      And some of the Project's price are showing as very low but once you add it in CART, it shows some diffrent price[Higher Price]
      They were did fraud on Big Billion Day
      You guys seriously have lost all your good customers faith.when you already mentioned that on #BIGBILLIONDAY
      that you would not cancel it once it order.than who the hell you are to cancel it itself.really will not shop from flipkart again
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

sumanrdc
        Yesterday ( 06 Oct 2014 ) I placed a order to flipkart.com for a mobile MOTO E and I also get confirmation mail from flipkart.com ([protected]@flipkart.com), I also forward the confirmation mail to you.

Again on 11.23 PM date 06 Oct 2014 I got another mail from flipkart.com that my order is cancelled due to price error and as a refund token 500 credited in my flipkart wallet.

Today (07 Oct 2014) I also talk with Flipkart customer support[protected] but problem not solved.

I placed order as per their norm and there is no cancellation and no refund is allowed then how they can cancel my order and why this refund when I am going for cash on delivery?

Doing fraud
        Doing fraud

ashish1628
          During big billion day sale on 6th Oct 2014 Flipkart was offering MotoE mobile for Rs. 1500/-. I had ordered 2 phones but my order was automatically removed without giving any order number or confirmation. Lot of time and effort was spent to track the offers in flipkart and ordered this product when it was offered for Rs 1500/. But later flipkart had removed it from my cart by themselves without any reason within a second. This is clear cut cheating done by flipkart by giving fake offers and created inconvenience for lot of customers. I have a group of people with me who where the victims of this fake play by Flipkart. My friends got 500/- voucher atleast but I dint get anything :( I want to know whether we can take any legal action against Flipkart for cheating customers like this and wasting lot of our time and effort. Thanks
          are u stupid kya do u know what is the moto-e price 6000 in flipkart not 1500
          @Tiger420
          Dont you know about that offer ??

Moto E sold at rs 1500 not 6000?
          I am also a victim of this and i am fighting for my 2 Moto e..
          The Legal action should be taken i would say.
          @ashish1628
          lets face this.
          me and my 2 friend also victim of this fake offers and also starts complaint to flipkart.
          we are with you..

thelagolas
            Hi I ordered a product with order id: OD[protected] . I paid the amount during the order only but later they cancelled my order without any reason. It was the Big day sale they say and the useless reason they provided to me is: ''to provide all customers an equal opportunity to avail this great deal we had to cancel the item in your Order" It was the only item i ordered ..did not understand their logic how they provide the equal opportunity by cancelling single orders as well. Simply making fool of people in the name of sale. Thanks Vishal

Oderdered cancelled without any cause
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

ByruSrikanth
              I have booked MOTO E mobile on " The Big Billion Day" on Flipkart.com. Order ID : OD[protected] After few hours I received a mail stating the order is cancelled and the amount will be refunded. When enquired they said there is no offer. If that is the case then they made all the consumers fools and cheated by giving false sales advertisement and false commitment. They fooled consumers. We have lost our valuable time spending on Flipkart offers. We need the order should be processed not the amount refund. Please help on this.
              Order no : [OD[protected] ] MOTO E, MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED FOR THE SAME REASON. FLIPKART IS CHEATING ON THE CUSTOMERS BY PUTTING PROVOKING PRICE ON WEB AND CHANGING THEM JUST LIKE THAT. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE FACED THE DISSAPOINTMENT WITH FLIPKART EARLIER IN INDEPENDENCE DAY SALE I HAD THE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. FLIPKART IS INTENTIONALLY BRINGING DOWN THE PRICE TO RATE THEM SELVES HIGH IN THE MARKET. THIS IS VERY BAD ON FLIPKART AND PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GET CHEATED AGAIN BY PRUCHASING FROM FLIPKART ON SUCH FESTIVAL OFFERS. THE PRICES ARE ALSO VERY HIGH ON FLIPKART.

Hatim_nd
                Hi Flipkart, I got the delivery of the RedMi 1S yesterday (6-Oct-2014) which was plcaed with Order Id OD[protected]. But when i listen the music on speaker it is working but if i listen in Earphones i cant listen. It seems the phine 3.5 mm jack is not working properly. Kindly make it fix as its just a day and facing the problem with the 3.5 mm Jack. I have been delivered the Defected piece and that's not expected from Flipkart.

Flipkart — Nokia LUMIA 1020

Mallikarjuna Chowdary Bollineni
                  Hi Team, I have ordered Nokia lumio 1020 through online mar chant by FLIPKART that price would be 19999. After done...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Nik003
                  What the hell you guys doing by cancelling successfull placed orders. 1st company in world who r buying disrespect for themselves by paying their loyal consumers the cancellation refund. Big Billion Day will be not yours if consumers turns around then Billion People will bring your company down as said "Customer is King". You better stay away from such gimmicks and playing innocent buyers. This is my order. Thank you for your order! We will send you another email once the items in your order have been shipped. Meanwhile, you can check the status of your order on Flipkart.com TRACK ORDER The Big Billion Day > ✔ Easy Replacement ✘ No Cancellation ✘ No Refund Please find below, the summary of your order OD[protected] Seller: WS Retail Moto E Item Price Rs. 6999 Qty 1 Subtotal Rs. 6999 Will be delivered by Thu 16, Oct 2014 Your Total Savings Rs. -5499 Total Rs. 1500

MOTO E order OD300944858048676200 cancellation by Flipkart
                  I have recieved same problem brother

sadhnajia
                    On 30th July 2014, had made a order of Titan Raga Analog Watch amounting Rs. 2, 393/- with order no. OD[protected]. I had made the payment online. They had messaged to deliver the watch till 11th August. Then on 7th August 2014 I got a message that We regret to inform you that our courier partner was unable to deliver your order. We have cancelled the order and initiated refund. But till now I haven't got any refund. Called customer care twice. they told to solve the issue within a week both times. I am fedup with the kind of service and customer care they are providing.
                    How to get the refund?

Ravi Parthasarathy
                      I had ordered one Philips 40" LED TV on 6.10.14 (Flipkart's billion day sale) in online sale. Accordingly the company responded and had taken a payment of Rs22, 950/- as the payment for the TV on exchange after all discounts. The order no is OD[protected]. I had tracked my order online and observed that the product would be delivered on 7.10.14 initially. All of a sudden, I got a message in my mobile that the company has cancelled the order and they are processing for refund without my consent. To-day(7.10.14) the company has sent a mail that their supplier M/s WS Retail has not supplied them and hence they are forced to cancel the order. This is not my problem and it is that of the company's. They have to find out ways and means to give me the item. Once the money has been received they are bound by commitment to supply the item. I now request you to take suitable action to redress my grievance and advise the company to supply the ordered item. I have all the mails which shall be forwarded as and when required. Since this is all through online, I do not have any photo proof to be attached right now. I shall forward the messages and mails as and when required.
                      Excellent response
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

srinivasca
                        I have booked Moto E, vide Order no.OD[protected], at Rs 1500/- spl offer on so called Big Billion Day. Though the Order was accepted by FlipKart, they later informed that it was a mistake to offer such discount and unilaterally cancelled the said order with least attention to consumer feelings. It is quite disgusting that they also offered Rs 500/- as a price for such consumer exploitation. I hope the so called Indian e-comm giant is managed in a more resposible manner. I also advise Bansals not to ape such BIG sale offers, esp when they can not handle them properly. After the so called Big Billion Day, FlipKart has aptly become the Flopkart ... --- [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Flipkart has cheated me also brother
                        scr u

miteshkadam
                          On 25/09/2014 I purchased a stainless steel 10 liters prestige cooker with order number OD[protected] . The payment was made by the mode of credit card amounting RS2961/- & gift vouchers of RS150/- .The delivery was expected within few days. After 9 days i.e . on 6/10/2014 i called the customer care twice & asked them the reason for delay but they disconnected the phone, then for the third time i asked them to transfer the line to the senior executive. The senior executive came on phone & apologised and said that the seller has cancelled the order. SO my complaint is, that 1)" How can any seller cancel the order after the payment ? 2) Buyer is not aware of sellers he knows only FLIPKART 3) FLIPKART did not Bother to inform the buyer i.e. me by making call or message, about the cancelled order.

chowdaryteja
                            Yesterday I ordered 2 mobile Moto E MRP: 6999 in Flipkart's ( Fraud cart) Big Billion day offer. Its offer price was Rs 1500. The order had been placed and I had received confirmation sms notification regarding the same Order ID's are OD[protected] and OD[protected]. But at 10:52pm one order got automatically cancelled and the second got cancelled today 12.09 PM, second order status is ready to ship since before cancelled, Not received any proper explanation what so ever. I want my order to be approved and to be delivered on time !! They mentioned in their captions : No cancellation, no refund on exchange Flipcart look to be another Timtara online cheating Thanks and Regards Suresh U, Email id :[protected]@gmail.com, mobile: [protected]

Moto E phone-order cancelled by Flipkart
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-11-07 23:50:14
                            Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 09, 2017
                            We will revert on this.
                            Just some one called from the number [protected] and he is claiming that from Flipcart after watch my post, i asked him to speck in English insted of Hindi, but Hindi much easy to understand compare to his english..finally disconnected the call with out ..OMG it's Flipcart (Timtara)

Kanmani Murugan
                              Hi, I was excited and waiting for the Big billion flipkart sale. I tried ordering many products but couldn’t able to succeed due to technical issues. Finally I came across the deal MOTO E for Rs 1500/- by 4:30 PM IST on[protected]. I placed order for 2 mobiles in two transactions. One with COD option and other paid using netbanking. To my surprise I received a mail late in the evening stating my order is cancelled. As per Big billion day sale the terms and condition in “ NO CANCELLATION, NO REFUND, ONLY EASY REPLACEMENT”.which should be the binding for both buyer and seller. it is a surprise that a company making 3 Billion GMV i snot honoring the contract. Please find the order number below that got cancelled without any reason. 1. OD[protected] 2. OD[protected] Please find the screenshot of the orders placed attached.

Very worst billian day offer...

seoexpertvishal
                                Hello Flipkart, First of all i want you to reconsider my order. Because it was not my fault, tomorrow you are giving so many offers, so i think this order is the part of your sale. So i don't need any type of refund or any thing else. I need the Phone MOTO E in Rs 1500 only. If you did not take any action regarding my order, i will take the legal action against Flipkart through consumer court. Thanks Vishal
                                They cheated me also boss... I am also willing to join with you

Hello Flipkart, I had ordered mobile device on Big Billion Day offer. Now you have cancelled said order which is against your policy i.e. No Cancellation & No Refund. Kindly look into this matter and take required action to deliver said device as per order placed. I don't need your appreciation amount of Rs. 500. I want my ordered mobile MOTO E in Rs 1500 only.If you did not take any action regarding my order, i will take the legal action against Flipkart through consumer court. Thanks Amit

Raghavanmohan
                                  Hi, I have placed the following order : OD[protected] It was on the "BigBillionDay" offer. I booked two Moto E phones. RS 1500 each as seen on flipkart. I paid Rs 3000 using my credit card by 4:36PM. The order was accepted any my money was paid in whole.I was literately happy with the flipkart deal then. Later on the same day by 10:34Pm I received an SMS stating that your order is cancelled and the sum of RS 1500 will be transferred back to the credit card. I checked flipkart site and found that my Black - Moto E was cancelled. By 11:36PM received another SMS stating that my order has been cancelled and Rs 500 will be added to the flipkart wallet. This time I found that white- Moto E was also cancelled. Today I have received an applogy mail from flipkart saying that the order was not processed due to "Price Error". This is not an apology but saying that we have created hype and fooled the customers. 1. I have paid a sum of Rs 3000. I have been shown that Rs 1500 will be sent to the credit card and Rs 500 to my wallet. What happened to RS 1000 ???? 2. Did I approve to transfer my money to Flipkart wallet? 3. Why was my order cancelled? The BigDay offer was making me happy only for some time. Is this the flipkart way of dealing with customers and their hard earned money? I feel a sense of cheating...!!! I need my money back. - BigDay's Victim Customer Raghavan

Flipkart - Moto E cancelled and money not refunded
                                  Flipkart - Moto E cancelled and money not refunded

balanvel
                                    My order ID OD[protected] I booked two orders for Moto E on billion day offer the order got approved and i receive confirmation mail also. But on next day i receive a message my order has been cancelled. When i ask customer care they simply replied Bulk order we not processed that is our policy. In ordering stage they mention nothing about this. Is 4 qty is bulk one. if it is their policy during ordering stage they need to block. I am ordering for my friends, now the offer is closed i dont know how can i say this. if i say no they book through another one. Flipkart make me in trouble. I want to do something against this. Please advice what further step i need to take in this issue.

Order cancelled on Next Day of Purchase
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Syed Rizvi
                                      I booked one Puma Sport Shoes of Rs 2274/- by thinking that I will get the best deal, but when I opened flipkart today its prices comes down. Now its price is showing Rs 2099/- The order number is OD[protected] I will not recommend to anyone to buy from Flipkart.

Cheating by advertising 1 day Billion Sale
                                      Cheating by advertising 1 day Billion Sale
                                      I booked one Puma Sport Shoes of Rs 2274/- on 6th Oct 2014 (Big Billion Day) by thinking that I will get the best deal, but when I opened Flipkart on 7th Oct 2014 its prices comes down to Rs 2099/- . And when I am opened the Flipkart today dated 8th Oct 2014 it's price decreases to Rs. 1, 679. The order number is OD[protected] I will not recommend to anyone to buy from Flipkart.
                                      This is open cheating with the customers.
                                      Very bad experience by buying from Flipkart. I will never recommend anyone to buy any product from Flipkart

Comments
                                      N 5 hours 55 minutes ago by User Syed Rizvi

This is open cheating with the customers.