Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

Flipkart Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 9898
2001

Flipkart reviews & complaints(36938)

Orderid- OD[protected]-We ordered a Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet.In flipkart site device specifications its mentioning OS as WIndows 8.1 only.And the product is under category Mobile & Tablets -We received the product and once we switch it on we came to know that its Windows 8.1 Desktop OS ( Not windows 8.1 mobile OS).Its a tablet runs on desktop OS . But we need a windows 8.1 Mobile OS deviceResolution we proposed:We are not requesting complete refund of cash / complete cancellation of order . But we are requesting to make a exchange of product with any windows 8.1 mobile OS device ( Nokia Lumia series basically...)Reseller rejected reqquest with this reasonComment from Sovi-International: As referred on website it has Windows 8.1 only as provided by Dell.So we expect a solution from flipart resolution team and deadline was given on 21- July After lot and lots of call they call on July 24 - But on to the wrong no ( They are not giving cal to the mobile no the flipkart account belongs, rather they try to call the no given when i place the order)So i send a mail back with alternate nos on same date 24/07/2014 10.56 AM and i have mail of all thoseAfter that till this time no response from flipkart. Whenever i call support team they ask to wait for 24 hours. But no response or solutions

Flipkart — Account Blacklisted Without Any Prior Notice.

I made an order for a shoe. The first time, it got cancelled, and on query was told that it was because I did not answer their...

Hi Team,

I haven’t yet received the EGV despite multiple follow-ups and calls!!!?????????????????????? WORST EVER CUSTOMER CARE!!!

Multiple things were promised to me (listed below) but none have been fulfilled:

• The customer support rep promised that the EGV will be dispatched before 24th Jul’14 EOD – DIDN’T HAPPEN
    • The customer support manager said that he will reach out to me before 23rd Jul’14 EOD with an update – DIDN’T HAPPEN
    • The person who placed the order (Ram Ganesh R) received an email stating that the EGV will be delivered before 26th Jul’14 EOD (which is contradicting to the earlier promises!!!) – DIDN’T HAPPEN

For a Rs. 600/- worth EGV, I don’t understand what your problem is.
    • You are neither letting me know what the issue is nor providing me a work-around to solve this
    • You neither call me with an update nor attempt to solve the issue by getting in touch with me!!!

THIS IS SERIOUSLY PATHETIC SERVICE!!! THE WORST EVER!!! I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW TO EVEN ESCALATE THIS!!!

ARE THERE ANYONE WHO IS TAKING CARE OF CUSTOMER ISSUES @ FLIPKART??????????????

PLS PLS. RESPOND AT LEAST NOW!!!???

Thanks & Regards,
    Sravan
    +[protected]

M/S Flikcart When you are selling anything to customer . Please inform them about customer services available in the respective city. I purchased the Moto G from Flipkcart dated 01.10.2014 (Order ID No. OD[protected]). In the last week it gave problem, then I find the service centre in Aurangabad (MS) from NET. The service centre available in this city is not responding. The contact no he mentioned is not in working condition. You are selling the product from other manufacturer hence you are responsible to provide the services to your valuable customers.Only selling the things shall not be a aim of marketing. It will not work for long time. In future you will take care so that customer will not suffer. Dr. Ankush B. Devkhile. E mail:[protected]@gmail.com. [protected]@wockhardt.com Contact No.:[protected]

I had Ordered 5 Tshirts from Flipkart and they cancelled saying these are bulk orders.(I had also received shipping email). Is seems very strange that 5 is a bulk order. I thought customer decides about the quantity of products he wants to buy not the seller. I only Thing is suspect why flipkart(cheaters) might have cancelled the order was there was a issue in there system and I had got lots of discount on the products. Couple of my friends who had placed similar orders had there orders cancelled with the same reason. Also the customer care people blamed me for placing bulk order instead of acknowledging there mistake. The Order numbers OD[protected], OD[protected]

Flipkart — Wrong laptop being sold on site

Order Number - OD[protected]

I had ordered a Dell Vostro 15, 3446 Notebook (with Windows 8.1), from Flipkart...
          i bought a book "Sherlock Homes" and yu said that yu will give a bookmark free with the book but it didn't...so can yu plzz...

SACHIN BANSAL: PROVIDING STUDENT SUBSCRIPTION OR STUDENT HARASSMENT? FLIPKART.com presently the online mega store is providing a special privilege called STUDENT SUBCSRIPTION. It is that privileged that it has ended up as a harassment. The deal is that you provide them with your time and they will provide you with special discounts! As per written records the subscription requires 3 working days to get activated but reality is that after giving each colleague 2 days time I have lost time that is can never be equivalent to the discounts being provided. The following are the series of events that I have had to face with so called FLIPKART.com’s Special Customer Support! 13th July’14: Sent a request for subscription by sending a scanned copy of my college id and received an email asking for 3 business days for verification and activation. 17th July’14: NO RESPONSE! Wrote to Mr. /Mrs. Supriyo of the Chat assistance complaining about the same where I got a reply”I have already escalated the issue to my concern team, you will get an update regarding the same.” And gave me an reference ID as OD[protected] 18th July’14: : Received an email from Asif Niyaz( Customer Support) who asked me for 2 to 3 business days of time and they would be back with an exact solution. Gave me a Reference Number:[protected] 20th July: NO RESPONSE! I wrote to the customer care again summarizing about all the previous problems and hoped for a solution. 21st July’14: To my surprise I was sent the same reply from students subscription email id that asked me to wait for 3 business days. I got fed up and wrote a complain on https://www.consumercomplaints.in a received a phone call within 5 minutes where the person named Mr. Surender Kumar called himself the manager of Flipkart tried to resolve my problem by refunding me money. When I told him that student subscription involved no transactions he disconnected the call. 24th July’14: In the mean time the 3 days of waiting had again crossed and again I dint receive any response from the so called online STORE. In the evening I called up the customer support and spoke to a representative named Mr. Sharad Raju who heard my grievance I promised me a call back within a day’s time. I received an email from Mr. Ravi Kumar K who asked for 1-2 business days to come to an exact solution. 26th July: The wait was again over, this time the call was answered my Mr. Rohit Prabhakar who after hearing everything had nothing to say. He transferred the call to his team leader, the call was answered by Ms Sudha who dint turn out to be any leader of any sort and was just another customer consultant. The solution that she could provide me was she needed just a day’s time and my complain was on the top priority. On asking her efficient team leaders name she was numb and just kept asking for time. The reason given was an internal error! IS THIS SUPPORT YOU ARE PROVIDING MR. BANSAL? P.S: Even after my account had my name feeded all the emails I received where on different names. (Even on the name of your own customer care representative) Regards Neel Agarwal ([protected]@gmail.com)

i have purchased a laptop on sunday 20th july order no. is OD[protected], i made a complaint that there is a problem with the display of the laptop on 23rd july complaint no. is[protected] they said that there would be a response within 48 hours from the backend team but still today i have not recieved any call from them . infact i have made many calls to them but there has been no proper response . i want a replacement of the laptop at the earliest
            I have buy a lenovo A6000 phone . there is a fault in Mic of phone . I resistered my complaint . Once they call me I was not availabe . Afer 3 hour I called them, they said for call . I have called them 5 times but al time they said that we will call in next 4 hour, but they did not .
            Order ID : OD[protected]

Return ID : 17860282

I have buyed a " lenovo A6000 " phone . there is a " fault in Mic " of phone . I resistered my complaint . Once they call me I was not availabe . Afer 3 hour I called them, they said for call . I have called them 5 times but al time they said that we will call in next 4 hour, but they did not .

Dear sir/madam We received MOTO G mobile on 23rd July 14 ( Order number: OD[protected]), I was having the problem in the...

Flipkart — Found stone inside the parcel instead of moto x mobile

Dear sir, I have made online purchase of moto x phone on 22/07/14 in the name of Dr R . Elango prepaid tax invoice no....

Sir/Ma'am,

I am a very old flipkart customer and have placed many orders till date.

I bought Acer E1-471 Notebook from Flipkart on 26th June 2014(delivered on 28 june 2014).

Order No. - OD[protected]

When I purchased this laptop, it was clearly mentioned as "3 Year acer India warranty" and I confirmed same with your executive before purchasing. (Track down your call records .. if you really have that data).All acer laptops at that time were showing as 3 year warranty.

Yesterday I just went to same product page to see what's the price now... I was shocked to see Flipkart showing 1 year warranty.

I thought Flipkart wont fool its customers .. I was sure that warranty for my product would be 3 years (as mentioned when I purchased.
              I called your customer support, they said it was never like that. Product has 1 year warranty only(you are literally making me fool... I checked and confirmed it before ordering..).
              Updating site information is in your hands... you can update that anytime...suppose you make it "6 months" tomorrow on your site..., the users who bought today with 1 year will be in trouble..

After that I called Acer India customer support. They confirmed that warranty is till 27th May 2014 (thats 11 months only...not even 1 year... Remember It got delivered on 28 june)..Wtf it is...

I would make the issue viral and make all customers call you who purchased acer laptops with 3 year warranty from your site.

I want the resolution of the issue - either provide me the promised 3 year warranty (by coordinating with acer) or provide me full refund.

This incident made me lose all my hope with Flipkart. I will never buy from flipkart and wont recomment it to anyone. Your company is getting more and more ethical as you grow more.

I want a CALLBACK on [protected] / [protected] positively by today night. Call me after 5:30 PM only.

Shivendra Gupta
              Aug 13, 2020

Hi there, I am a steady customer of Flipkart and buy vouchers regularly to gift it to my friends. I notice that the vouchers...

I ordered for the orginal Acer's battery which was bit expensive that the other compatible batteries that we see as other options And when the delivery was made I found out the company delivered the fake product inspite of paying more for a genuine stuff And the worst part is company assured me that, they will look into this matters and will take strict actions against the sellers Nothing is been done yet One of the worst online seller I have ever come across with And their services sucks big time I personally would not recomend anyone to buy any product from this online store, as they are big time cheats Regards Sijin

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased Moto - E through Flipkart on 22/07/14 (3days ago) . It seems the back closing cover getting...

Dear Consumer Complaint Person Incharge I here by file a complaint against FLIPKART to mislead customer (Myself : Avneesh Mehta). I purchased an item Asus Zenfone 5 (worth Rs. 9990) from flipkart on 20th July, 2014 at 4:15 AM as I have been waiting for this item since it was launched. I made full payment of Rs 9749 after discount of Rs. 250 offered by flipkart at every purchase more than Rs 1499. Order Number : OD[protected] As per the website I have been given delivery date of 24th july, 2014. On 24th July when I did not receive any notification regarding delivery of my item, I contacted chat helpline of flipkart. Flipkart executive Supriyo attended to my complaint. On checking status of the item by executive, I was informed that my item will not be delivered as per delivery date given by flipkart. On asking reason, clarification has been given that item has got delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. On Asking for reason, no details were provided. Executive mentioned that item will be delivered to me within next 3-4 working days. I have planned to travel on 25th and be on vacation till 29th for personal reasons. I requested for a compensation in form of delivering the item to my travel address Ludhiana. Flipkart executive agreed to it and asked me to provide address in email. I was given an incident number[protected] by executive. However, I am no proof that the incident has actually been logged or not as I did not received any notification from flipkart. I was asked by the executive to send the address change in email to flipkart and action will be taken accordingly. I sent an email and received email notification the flipkart executive will respond before 2 working days which means that during my travel I will not be sure whether item will be delivered to my delivery address or travel address. It caused confusion to me.Also, I have been informed about incident (as mentioned above[protected] for which no notification has been sent. During the time i was writing email to flipkart, executive disconnected the chat session. I waited for response on email as executive mentioned that they will check the email and change the delivery address as early as possible. However, when I did not get any response, I decided to contacted customer care through telephone. I mentioned that whole scenario and I was told that address change will not be possible once shipment is in-transit. Please note here, last status for in-transit shipment has been given on 21st July, 2014 as per their website. The customer care executive checked the status of shipment and mentioned that shipment track has been lost. He put me on hold for 2 minutes 2 times and then mentioned that shipment will be delivered at my delivery address within 3-4 woring days and they will try to deliver me on or before 24th July, 2014 (during my absence). I requested to deliver to my travel address Ludhiana instead of delivery address chandigarh. He refused and mentioned that he cannot help in this case. After I stressed, he mentioned that he will escalate the matter and try to get resolved as early as possible and then in few minutes I received an email for the same. I have been misled by flipkart at following instances: 1. Delivery date given as 24th July, 2014 but shipment was never delivered on the same day. There is no prior notification for delay of the shipment by flipkart to me. The status was checked only after I requested. 2. On requesting the cause, no clear information has been provided. 3. First executive in chat helpline misled by agreeing to deliver item to my travel address where as second executive refused. 4. No notification given to me on incident which has been raised by first executive. I believe that communication has been made just to suppress my voice. I suspect that there might be overselling of item to collect funds in advance by delivering item with delay. 2 of my friends received order before me even when they ordered after me for the same item. The whole process has caused me anxiety and disappointment. I am harassed by flipkart while not delivering my product on time and by misleading me on multiple occasions. I request intervention of respected consumer forum to please verify the above incident and take necessary actions to ensure that customers are not misinformed and misled by flipkart. I also seek compensation for the harassment caused to me during this incident and it has cost me a lot as I am stressed out right now and feel cheated. Regards, Avneesh

Recently 20 days back I have purchased a Philips Trimmer QT4005 model from Flipkart.
                    But the problem is the charger is not working. No green light glowing. initially the trimmer charge was there so i didnt know the charger is working or not. I didnt expect these things from Flipkart online purchase. kindly verify and do the needful.

I bought a product and paid in advance. Due to some pricing issue an amount of RS 300 was refunded back to me. I was expecting this amount to be credited back to my card account from which I had made the advance payment. Instead what flipkart did was they held that amount with themselves in so called wallet that I was asked to use later for another purchase. They are also insisting that i must buy something from WS retail only! This is completely wrong to retain any money due to customer in any form and amounts to illegal business practice. I am planning to file a financial fraud complaint against this company. Would like to alert other users to remain alert of this scam. My order id is OD[protected]. Amit

[protected] is the delivery guys phone number...order number:WSRP[protected] ...delivery guy had difficulty finding my adress so he called me...though i was guiding him on phone he screamed at me saying i m giving wrong directions...plus after he came to my house i wanted to check the product in front of him...but he snapped saying he is not concerned with it...then i didn't know i had to sign four times in the delivery reciept...normally it's only once...so i signed at one place and left...he didn't tell me i had to sign at four places...he screamed behind me calling me back...when my driver asked him to stop being rude he again answered back saying that my driver was being rude...and he also commented on my "stupidity" for not signing...this is crazy...no one would take a product fron flipkart if da delivery guy is going to be rude...

With great dismay i hereby inform you that your firm has given a false assurance and in the meantime promised me to deliver...