Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
12009
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart reviews & complaints (36291)

Order Id : OD[protected]
Tracking Id - MC00453679
Product : "Capdase SJHCS510E-P201 Soft Jacket 2 Xpose w/Free Screen Guard For Desire S S510E"

I ordered CAPDASE case for HTC DESIRE S but was delivered WILDFIRE S case on 6th Jan 2012.
The product id and other product details were correct in the shipment message.I logged complain against wrong product delivered to their customer care. They called me back and made sure the product will be replaced. When i didn't get their further response i wrote back to their customer care.
This time they replied the product will not be replaced as it doesn't fall under 30 day replacement programme.

Now, i ended up paying for the wrong product which i don't require.

Obins Choudhary
obins.[protected]@libery.co.za
Pune
Aug 13, 2020
It seems FLIPKART is now specializing in sending incorrect products or any products of their own liking to the customers and ignoring any mail or telephone communication made to rectify their mistake.

I have ordered an HCL tablet, for which they have wrongly delivered the product and now refuse to revert to any mails that I am communicating to them. Furthermore, every time their tele support person will require complete details and then say that they will revert on the same

Flipkart is getting to be highly unprofessional and bad service provider, totally unexpected from such a promising company.

I had made the payment for the purchase of a laptop on the 7th Feb 2012.

The same was shipped, but was never delivered to my address.

Thereafter I made several phone calls for the re-shipment of the same, but it was still not delivered.

finally, i made a request to cancel the order on the 23rd Feb. The company promised a refund in 5-7 business days.

I have not received the refund till date.

Each phone call to the company takes an average of 30 mins and i have made atleast 20 such calls.

I have also sent two emails to the company - but no reply has been received.

I want the company to refund my money and compensate me for the loss of time spent on phone calls @ Rs. 1000/- per hour.

Furthermore, bank interest should be paid from 7/2/12 to the date of final refund.
    Aug 13, 2020
    i order bluetooth before buying they told it will work on samsung mobile but after buying it is not working Please replaced it and send the correct one .
    Dear Sir / Mam,

I am facing problem after buy this Items,

Before buy this Items i conform from your customer care that in this blue-toot (Sam-sung HM-1200) you can listen music on samsung mobile (Star three duos),

But now it is not working,
    Again i talk to your customer care he told to me i will get back to you with in 24hrs. i not get any call.

After three days again i call but same answer?

Still today I not get any call from them OR i am facing same problem.

THIS TYPE OF SERVICE ON FLIPKART ? (PLEASE HELP)

dear sir,
      myself mohd shadab persuing MD from NATIONAL INSTITUTE O[censored]NANI MEDICINE. KOTTIGEPALYA, MAGADI MAIN ROAD, BANGALORE 560091..KARNATAKA...i want to say that i have ordered on line a micromax X222 mobile from flipkart.com OD# [protected] but i hv received a defective one,the mobile does not show the memory card status..then i did call to the flipcart toll free number and told everything about the mobile he told me i hv understood ur problem. and we will receive ur mobile as soon as possible within 72 hrs..but there is no response from the flipkart company... now from last 20 days.i hv talked to the flipkart company or complaint to the flipkart company many time near about 15 to 20 times to show their improper service..and to show their misconduct or no response about my mobile...but the flipkart customer care agent always told me that we want really sorry and we will reverse pick-up soon..but as my knowledge or company norms ..the defective product should b receive within 15 days....but i hv complaint from last 20 days of receiving the product..sir...i am suffering a lot from this problem and feel tired.the flipkart agent gave me a fake information in this regard..and he didn't want to reverse pick-up my new defective mobile which i have used only once from the date of receiving.. and i have packed this mobile as it is...
      sir please consider my request and take immediate action in this regard..
      thanking you
      yours
      MOHD SHADAB
      MOB.# [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

I had purchased a set of SONY SRS-D5 multimedia speakers from Flipkart.com for Rs.2700/- on 4th Feb 2011. The Product was delivered to me on time but when i opened the package i found that the power adapter which is supposed to power ON the speakers is missing. Now inspite of them sending me an Replacement speakers the new package too has the same component missing. Flipkart now says that the product does not come with an POWER ADAPTER. I do not understand that how can a speaker be sold without an POWER ADAPTER whereas the product manual clearly says that it is supplied in the box.
        Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE BUY DELL LAPTOP BATTERY FROM FILIPKART.COM. As per the filipkart.com policy that the defective items can be return accepted, but after 15 days of request their is no return pick-up by the said company even after making of five reminders. kindly look the matter and take necessary action.
          Aug 13, 2020
          I have purchased one no. HAND BLENDER (HBLD7YPDDASGUHZB) from Flipkart.com as per the filipkart.com policy that the defective items can be return accepted and item delivered to day (13.07.2012) but i have found Mixing/measuring beaker in broken condition against Order No. OD[protected] dt. 08.07.2012. I attached herewith photography of the said item.
          I, therefore, request you to kindly the broken item at your early end.

Thanks & Regards,
          Arkaprabha Hazra.

This is to inform you that I am facing problem of replacing my product bought from www.flipkart.com,...

Letsbuy.com — Item not dispatched, no customer support

Pathetic and utterly disappointing service from letsbuy :

I ordered two laptops on 9th feb,2012 order no-...

I ordered Philips PET717/94 Portable DVD Player at price 3450/- for my 3 year old daughter from FlipKart.com on 14-Feb-2012 at 7:12 PM under order OD[protected]. I also got the message and mail for this confirmation. But around 8:00 PM I got the call from there office[protected], the person on the other side was saying that we have this stock unavailable in the list so we can't deliver this product. After asking for this he gave very stupid reason that they used to update our inventory in the evening. My concern is being a commercial site how they are not able to maintain there inventory after every purchase. This seems to be like cofirmed booking of the railway ticket in tatkal and when you board the train you were informed by the TT that your ticket is not confirmed as no seat was available when you book the ticket.

Now when I try to find the same product I am not getting the at this rate. So I want to file the complaint against them for this cheating and harassment and also need the same product at that price only.

Prashant
            Aug 13, 2020

Flipkart.com — non delivery of ordered product

I have been placed order for logitech c310 webcam of Rs.1287 on dt-7/10/11 and the said order was shipped by them on dtd-10/10/11 but I haven't received my ordered product till date.I have been sent so many emails and contacted through customer care number but no action or reply has been taken or given by them.I hope for needfull action against such fraud business company.
            hi,

I have ordered 8GB memory card of strontium company SR8GTFR on 12 April 6;33 under order 10235566 of cost 299. But it has not yet delivered ... I wanted it for me itself.. Also I didn't got any call or MSG on late of delivery. I don't know where to ask for this and to whom. Just i have got an e-mail of my transaction.
            Dear Team, I ordered one product from Flipkart through their online shopping portal. The system showed the expected date of delivery to be July 18, 2013 but I have not received my product yet. I called customer care again and again for the same. Each and every executive told me to wait for some more days. I am not able to track the product by the 'Tracking Link' provided by flipkart. Also, flipkart team has no updates on the whereabouts of the shipment.

Dear team, request you to please help me regarding this. I have paid the money through my credit card. Now, I have not received the product and not able to track it. Flip kart team is not helping at all. Registered complaints with them but no resolution so far. I do not want the refund, I want my product which I ordered. Product Details are as below:-

Product Name - JBL Tempo On-the-ear J03W Headphones (White)
            Prod Price - Rs. 1436 (already paid)
            Order Number - OD[protected]
            Shipment Tracking ID - WSRP[protected] (ekart logistics)

DELAY.!!! DELAY.!!! DELAY.!!!

I am cancelling the below order due to delay...

Order Id : OD[protected]
              Tracking ID: BLR[protected]

(Note the order was made 2 months back... and expected delivery was 1 week) but so for i have not recieved the consignment.

Date:[protected]:44:20

From: toney.theruvappuzha

Mail Send from my end (There were similar many Mail communication using this as a reference )

Please note the order meentioned was done from a guest user ID; I have not recieved this order till date. Your Poor Follw up and Courier partnership!! I have enquired about the availability of courier service and had requested for a door delivery; and From your end you had agreed for both.

I would request you to return me the money at the earliest. as i am abroad i would n't be able to communicate with you via phone. So PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

Earlier Reply from Flipkart

Greetings from Flipkart.com.

We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped the items in your order OD[protected] and this completes your order.

Item/s Shipped:QtyItemPriceShippedSubTotal
              1Mein Kampf (with Dvd.... INR 2211INR 221

1Papillon - Henri Cha.... INR 2991INR 299

Total :- INR 520

Your Shipment was sent through:- Professional Couriers.
              Track your Shipment at http://www.tpcindia.com/
              Shipment Tracking ID :- BLR[protected]
              Please note that tracking ID may take up to 24 hours to be activated
              You will receive your shipment in 2-3 working days.
              Dear Sir/Madam
              Order no OD[protected] & OD[protected] For the both order no which is mentioned above the tracking no is same (TACKING NO IS WSRC[protected]) amount paid is 9998/- when i opened the box ! There is a 01 mobile. i have received only for the order no ie is for OD[protected]. but i have paid for 02 moblie on cod. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PARCEL FOR THE ORDER NO OD[protected] till date. pls revert back ASAP or call back to my register mobile no

I placed one order (My First) No. LSB-809864, on dated 26.01.2012 for 2 nos. Ajanta OLC-20 Digital Wall Clock.
                Latter after browsing net, i came across hundreds and thousands of complaints against letsbuy.com.
                I called up and also wrote to them, i was assured that the item will be despatched soon.
                When I tried to track the same in blue Dart's site, the no. provided found to be a fake one.
                I again wrote to them, and also called them. I was replied on 09.02.2012 that they too are puzzled and they are escalating my complaint to their logistics department. The complaint no. given to me was CC[protected].
                I believe they are cheating their Customers.
                I would request the Consumer Court to take appropriate action against them.
                Debasis Misra
                +91 [protected]
                After few days, I called up and also wrote to them inquiring status of my order, I was assured that the item will be dispatched soon.
                On 03.02.2012 I got a mail from them that the item has been dispatched through Blue Dart with AWB No.[protected]..
                Again they confirmed that they have dispatched the item. The AWB nos. [protected] & [protected] on dated 13.02.2012. of Blue Dart. Again these nos. found to be fake. I again called up and wrote emails, to which they assured to look into the matter.
                For the third time they said the item has been dispatched through Blue Dart with AWB nos. [protected] & [protected] on dated 17.02.2012. When I checked them out I was shocked to find that the shipment was addressed to Delhi and already received by someone named Vishal. I stay in Orissa, and how come the items were shipped & received inside Delhi. I again called up Customer care. They informed that the complain registered earlier has been closed. When I requested to talk with their seniors, after a long wait the call was dropped from their side.
                I have made numerous calls and written dozens of emails. However, I am not getting any help and the product ordered not received todate.

Hi Sir,
                  My laptop model is Compaq 510 and i have to ordered a battery form www.Letsbuy.com which is "Lapcare...
                  on 22 dec 2011 i bought micromax a 75 for rs 9000/- from letsbuy on 27 dec i got it. within 1 or 2 days it stopped working...

Letsbuy.com — Complaint against letsbuy.com

Hello guys,

I have placed a order(ID LSB-797571) on 20-jan 2012 through www.letsbuy.com & today is 9-feb...
                  Flipkart.com is providing third class service to the customer i have ordered a screen guard for my mobile and paid money thru...

We had purchased one Samsung 3d HD Plasma TV 43 inches PS43D490. Billed on 21/12/2011 and delivered on 29/12/2011 by Flipkart.com worth Rs. 40890

It is covered under their declared policy of 30 day replacement guarantee.

We have been trying to request them for a replacement before the expiry of the 30 day guarantee time. But, they are delaying it on one pretext or another. We fear it is a ploy to beat their 30 days deadline and then back out on the pretext of 30 days being over.

We request honour of their guarantee.
                  Order ID: OD[protected]
                  Neelam Jain
                  Aug 13, 2020

I placed an order at Letsbuy.com. Order number LSB-719873. The offer was for an LG 32 inch TV along with a free Reliance...

I Request everyone to not buy anything from Letsbuy.com....they have very poor after sale service...

I received broken heater on Jan 9, 2012...i logged the complaint same day but till today Jan 20 nothing happened nor i received call from them...Customer Care do not share their supervisor's number neither senior's no mentioned in their site Letsbuy.com.

So there is no way to esclate any problem with senior and customer care is not paying any attention whether the customer is disappointed or not.

I have very worst experience with them and i advise to everyone to not buy anything from their website otherwise you will be cheated like me..

Krishan Chadha
                    Dear Krishan,
                    We appreciate you as a valuable customer and at the same time we are sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. Your suggestions and complaints are important to us as it would help us grow in a much better way.
                    So our sincere request from you is to please let us know your order details, this will help us get to the heart of the matter, confirm your contact details and compensate for all the concerns caused to you.
                    We want to convey sincere apologies for this unfortunate experience you had with us. So do get back to us with your registered e-mail ID with Letsbuy or your order details and we shall work to regain your trust once again.
                    Looking forward with you.
                    Team Letsbuy

Flipkart — Delivery Delay

Placed an order for "LG GL-308VSX5 Refrigerator” from flipkart.com on 9th Jan, 2012 (OD[protected]). Complete silence...

Hi All,

To share my experience with all you guys, pathetic customer support, no responsible person who can resolve customer problems, every executive will tell you to wait for another 4-5 days and no one turns back.....

Note: When you receive your product tell the delivery boy to wait until you open the box double check if all the items are available in box and then tell him to leave. If you don't do that and if anything is missing you will be pissed off following up with these guys talking to 10 different executive with 10 different commitments in every 10 days.

My order no is OD[protected] it's been 45 days I received the product, some items were missing in the box since then I am following but haven't yet received my item. My missing items price might be around 150/- wherein I have spent more than 150/- calling these sick guys.... and banging my head in front of donkeys who will only shake there heads and no movement.

Just be careful before buying!!!!!!!!

Anyone else who had such a pathetic experience... Please share