Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1949

I HAVE PURCHASED A 0.75 TON AIR CONDITIONER FROM FLIPKART.COM. DURING CONFIRMATION OF ORDER IT WAS INFORMED TO ME THAT DELIVERY & INSTALLATION WILL BE COMPLETED WITHIN 2 JUNE,2012. DEPENDING UPON THEM AND THEIR SERVICE I CONFIRMED MY ORDER FOR 0.75TON WINDOW AC ON 25TH MAY,2012. TODAY IS 10TH JUNE,BUT AC IS NOT INSTALLED YET TODAY. IN BETWEEN 2nd TO 10tH JUNE I HAVE TRIED TO CONNECT FLIPKART.COM,ALONG WITH BLUE STAR (AC MANUFACTURER) AND A BLUE STAR DEALER, INVOLVED IN INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR SEVERAL TIMES BUT NOT A SINGLE STEP HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THEM EXCEPT A COMPLAIN DOCKET NUMBER BY BLUE STAR (COMPLAIN DOCKET NO: D[protected]). I HAVE INVESTED A LOT OF MONEY WHICH IS COMPLETELY USELESS. NOW, I AM DEMANDING IMMEDIATE INSTALLATION OF AC AND AN APPROPIATE COMPENSATION, SO THAT THEY NEVER DO THIS TYPE OF WRONG THING WITH ANYONE IN FUTURE.

A SUPPORTING MAIL HAS BEEN ATTACHED WITH THIS MAIL.PLEASE CHECK IT. REGARDS, SUDIPTA GHOSH,KOLKATA

FROM:
flipkart.com
TO:
• [protected]@yahoo.com
Message flagged
Monday, 4 June 2012 4:10 PM
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart.com!

This is with regards to your order OD[protected] for the item "Bluestar WAC 0.75 Ton - 2WAE081YB Window AC". We have raised a request with the manufacturer to have this item installed. This usually takes 48-72 hours. The reference number for this request is D[protected]. Please contact the manufacturer for any queries related to the installation and quote the mentioned reference number.

Their contact number is [protected].

Please reply to this email or call us on[protected] for any assistance.

Best Regards,
Flipkart Team
Aug 13, 2020

i bought a laptop 50k on may 31, flipkart gave me shipping no. of bluedart on the 1st june, which doesnt show any result when trying to track till today ie june 8.
    when i contact bluedart they say , such no. is not valid bluedart shipment no.
    when i try calling up flipkart i need to w8 lots of minutes to get answered, and i also email them to look into the matter 3 times, still it seems theres no real effort to fix the problem.
    i think the promised delivery by flipkart in normal cities was 2-4 days, its been 8 days, with no shipping info.
    Aug 13, 2020

I have ordered a Dell vostro laptop since 8 days they have quoted in there website it should be delivered with in 2-4 business days but not yet delivered. Being frustrated with the customer support when i call at morning they confidently say it will be delivered by the end of the day and if at evening if not delivered then it will be delivered by the next day they are being damn sure. It has become their script for the morning and evening...

I ordered Symphony Air Cooler (Diet Tower Cooler 22T) (Order ID: OD[protected]) from Flipkart.com.
      They sent a defective Air Cooler and right from the Day 1 the cooler's cooling is not working at all.
      I reported this to Flipkart Customer care multiple times but they just gave false commitments that
      they will be sending a mechanic to solve this issue very soon.

I know that they are trying to pass one month duration for replacement and then they will say
      that they cannot help on this.

I would suggest no one should buy any product from Flipkart, else they will suffer very badly.

Thanks.
      Aug 13, 2020

I was place order Trump-Style Negotiation on 22 May & I have received book on 24 th May. Same day I complaint about book that was dusty & .Flipkart team give me assured me that I will get replacement with 3-4 days After. I strictly mention that delivery should be must after 1 pm that I called Flipkart on 29 May I again assured that book will get me next 2-3 days. I again call 1 June your replacement team assured me that I will get book till 7 pm, but I don't get yet. Then I again call Flipkart today 2 June replacement team have no manners how to behave with customers they put me hold on two times & after some time call was disconnected. One of that Mr.Remeshwarm. Both time they told me different reasons that book is out of stock, book was dispatched & it is delivery problem we again send you new book. Let me know what is truth it is delivery problem or out of stock? or anything else. If you don't want to give me replacement I will put that book in dust bin but don't lie with your customer like this. I am regular customer of Flipkart & this is very worst experience with me first time. If you are the right person please look for this issue detail & you can also go for recording with your customer care. My mobile no is [protected] I hope at least you will reply me.
        Aug 13, 2020

I ordered for a few stuff flipkart.com which included a Uni-ball Fatheom pen (orange ink) on 16the May 2012. Firstly the delivery was too late (24the May) as to what they say 6-7 days on thee website and secondly thee pen ink is hardly legible. When I complained regarding thee same on 24the May via thee web-site's complaints section, NO action was taken till date....

I had booked for the delivery of a Blackberry PlayBook 16 GB tablet with online shopping website: flipkart.com against Order ID: OD[protected].

The declaration on flipkart.com says that the product will reach customer within 2-4 business days of ordering. ... (see attachment)
          ________________________________________________________________________________...
          As per the update on flipkart.com, the order was confirmed/shipped on Sat, May 19, 2012 through through:- AFL Couriers+ ... (see attachment)
          Further, Shipment Tracking ID :- [protected] was given for tracking the consignment through the courier company's website: - http://trackntrace.aflwiz.com/
          On tracking the waybill, following details appeared: - ... (see attachment)

"Remarks : FWDD TO IXW THRU TRIDEV COD(TP SHPT) h[protected]

Total Delivered Shipments : 0
          Total Undelivered Shipments : 1 "
          It has been 5 business days since.

There is no further information as to who to chase up for the held up shipment. I have even followed up with flipkart.com support who say that the product has already been dispatched from one of their warehouses and assured me that the courier's delay will be escalated to the right level for prompt action.

However, in all this delay, I have not been pointed to the right agency that will expedite the matter. flipkart.com on the one hand publishes on its website that the product will be delivered to customer within 2-4 business days of placing order and on the other hand does not do anything but give assurances of escalation against delay.

If, Flipkart Customer Support ([protected]@flipkart.com), is the single window available to me for redress of this issue, why are they giving excuses of courier/transporter delay? And, if so be the case, why do they not give out the contact information of the agency with which my consignment is held up, so that I may follow up personally.

It is not my intention to raise a complaint against one or more agencies involved in these dealings, but, I don't know who to ask for help regarding this. Please help me get my consignment.

Deb Kumar Ghose
          Aug 13, 2020

Myself Dr Tushar M Ishnava order few things on 12/04/12 order no (LSB-992751) till date i have received dry iron which is working perfectly & Bergner 4 pcs Bakeware Set BG-2004002 in which i got broken lid of Casserole in shipment which i sent it back via FedEx India on 25/04/2012 tracking number[protected]. FedEx website showing that product was delivered on 27/04/2012 ,but till date i didn’t get any response from your side despite...

I had ordered Blackberry case for 9360. I searched on flipkart and saw the case pic with specification heading as BlackBerry Pocket for 85XX/97XX/93XX (Black). However now the case is not compatible for my phone blackberry 9360. I tried calling the customer support they said there is no chance of replacement or reimbursement
            Apr 27, 2015
            Flipkart Customer Care's response
            Dear Rohit, Greetings from Flipkart! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID Phone Number Email address used while placing the order. We look forward for your reply.
            MY.ODER M=NO OD[protected] THIS PRODECT SIZE NOT COMPTABLE IWANT SIZE XXL BLUE

Flipkart — Non delivery of order

I had placed this order on 29th April (OD[protected]) for a Samsung galaxy Tab. Expected Delivery date was 4th May. I didnt receive it on time, so I called up the FlipKart customer care.To my surprise, I was informed that Flipkart doesn't have delivery service in my city (THANE, Maharashtra). So the order was as good as cancelled. I was told to place another order again and call the customer care again to get it sent via courier. In...

Letsbuy.com is the worst online retailer. I placed an order[protected] on 20th April and they sent my a wrong product(fraud???) . Despite repeated complaints (mails/calls/ tweets/ Facebook posts…u name it) they are no giving any proper response even after a week! This is harassment.

letsbuy — Wrong product sent

I had submitted an order - Order no: LSB-387797. I ordered for one of the items as Motorola Fire XT, instead i was shipped a motorola Fire (lower priced phone). I have already paid the amount via credit card. I wanted to gift it to a friend who is traveling out of India and am stuck with this crappy phone. I called up the helpdesk and they told me to scan picture of the phone delivered and send back to them. No replies since then!!! Now I can't even gift the phone as it is too late to get the phone i have ordered. I want my cash back :(

Lets Buy — delivered of wrong product

Sir
              I ordered a microwave oven with convection from letsbuy on 29-10-11 order no. LSB-552770 but after 20 days they sent me oven without convection. the product samsung microwave model gs89fd was mentioned as grill+convection whereas this model does not have convection feature in it. I want to return this product & want my money back. In an earlier order i recieved a defected mobile from the same shopping site
              The amount has been refunded. Thanks.
              Horrible customer service! Never buy from letsbuy!

Hello Consumer’s I know we all are motivated by flip kart advertisement on Television every day and we think it’s safe to buy from them over the internet. But the reality is they will always take more the time to deliver the product, plus they will never give you the product that you order for rather give some other options and then give you something which are old stocks or etc.

Beware of FLIPKART Don’t Believe...

Flipkart — delay in delivery

hi,

i have ordered one book in flipkart(order number :od[protected]) on 21st april but uptil now i didn't get it. i have called to customer care twice they just say that consinement has not been recieved in mumbai and it will take more one week or so it has already taken more than 10 days.
                If they can't deliver product in time then why they guarantee to deliver in 2-7 days....

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I ordered on refrigerator from flipkart model no -Samsung RA19BDTS1/XTL Refrigerator, order no-OD[protected] ON 31st of march delivery date was given by flipkart was 9th of april
                on 8th April I got mail that this model is not in stock and suggested another model Samsung RA19BDPS1 which they confirmed to be in stock .
                I again confirmed the order for the same suggested by flipkart order no was ID: OD[protected].
                on 16th april they again sent a mail that this model is not in stock and they have given on more option model no- Samsung RA19ADJB .
                I again accepted this, then order number was ID: OD[protected] delivery date was 28th of April .
                Again today that is 28th apri 2012 i got mail that your order is cancelled because of non availability of stock . Now refrigerator price is increased as tax increased Flipkart bluffed me and wasted my one month .
                After all this, i have talked with customer care and sales department of filpkart to know why this has happened three times, but they have not given me a proper reason. i am sure that they don't keep the products in stock and they are showing a false information that it is in stock which pushes the customer in uncomfortable position. i think if the order went to out of stock, it should be communicated to the costumer ate least in two days which is more than enough time.
                I request to take action against flipkart so that they should not show the false advertisement in television and website. this will help the costumer to be in safe position and they will not be cheated by flipkart in future. i also request to tell the procedure how to file complain in consumer court so that i can take proper action against them.
                sunil
                Aug 13, 2020

I ordered a product on flipkart.com . while ordering they claimed it will be delivered within 2-7 working days . But it never got delivered till now. I have complained twice to their customer care but no response. They dont provide any complain number on which you can follow . Also there customer care will tell you "we will get back to you within 24 hours" which never happened sadly. I do online shopping from other sites as well, but they dont claim false promise of delivering with in 2-7 days . I ordered a cooler and because of them i am feeling the heat.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Worst is as soon as i finished writing above complain and submitted, i see a advertisement of flipkart.com on the right side . Amazing :(
                  I had ordered an refrigerator from flipkart. They informed me after 10 days that it can not be delivered as we have cancelled the product long back ago due to unavailability.
                  Actually they have raised its price and do not want deliver it on the committed price. Everyday they used to tell me we will deliver by 48 hrs. After waiting for 10 days in summer I got nothing.
                  Flipkart is just good for buying books and nothing else. For other things it is a "FLOPKART"

I Ordered for a Panasonic theatre on 31st march 2012 and Flipkart promised to deliver in 6 to 8 Days and today is 21st April 2012 and i haven't still received the product and after sending multiple enquires to Flipkart and their promises to provide solution in 24 to 48 hours and many new delivery dates i havent received the product yet. Kindly ban this kind of company's from india.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    i want to complaint against flipkart for delaying my shipment for more than 10 days
                    when i track the order it is showing that the shipment is delivered on 6th of august but i haven't received any..
                    i even attached a file below as a token of proof against flipkart.
                    hope i'l get my order in a short time from now.
                    i even attached a file below as a token of proof against flipkart.
                    hope i get my order in a short time from now.

I had placed an order on Flipkart for a Belkin N600 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+ at the price of Rs. 813/- for which i have a confirmation from them over a mail, but later on they mailed me saying that this was a typographical error and the price is Rs. Rs. 4625/-., but the problem is i have already spent an amount of Rs. 2000/- on the wiring part for installing this router and because of the company's error i will be facing the issue of more extra expenditure. As a company they should honor the commitment they have made to the customers who had already ordered the product.

What am i to do now?.
                      Aug 13, 2020

The Flipkart Order invoice states that the product (in my case "SanDisk Extreme HD Video SDHC 16 GB 30MB/s RTL PR Class 10 Memory Card") will be shipped within 3-4 working days but it's more than 10 days there are no response from Flipkart. More over when ever I call Flipkart Customer care they promise to revert back within two hours....

Dear Sir
                        I am sorry to inform you that 03 books i.e. objective english for competitive exam 2. Logical & Analytical reasoning and 3. A modern approach to logical reasoning by R.S. Agrwal which was ordered on 24.03.2012 have not yet been received to me. I contacted overnight courier in several times in Raipur and Korba Branch but he is not responding and advising me to contact your seller to receive this book. I also contacted to Flipcart customer care but all in vain. I think it is not so good for your future business.
                        Kindly request to expedite the issue and arrange to send my courier in time to my mentioned addressed.

Why ORDER NO. OD[protected] has not delivered to addressee as yet ? are you cheating the people?. I have lodged a complaint in consumer forum for compensation as i have suffered a lot. I want to tell you that you will face severe legal trouble so that you may not cheat another people again. I am fully trying to ban overnight courier coy consists the group of frauder.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I had ordered a Printer Epson Aculaser M1200 on Flipkart on January 31st, 2012. I was surprised to receive the product within a week. I was impressed with the packing. But when I opened the package I found the left side of the tray holder of the printer broken. I contact Flipkart and I was told I will have to send it back through Blue Dart. Surprisingly I received the replacement within a week. I was happy with Flipkart's service. Shockingly, I opened the package and found the exact same part of the Replaced printer Epson Aculaser M1200 to be broken. I tried taking a print out and I kept hearing loud noises and somehow it never printed anything. So I opened the top door and was shocked to see another Broken Part inside. I was wondering how Flipkart has sent me 2 Defective Products Back to Back. However, they told me they will replace it for me. This happened during the last week of February. Today is the last week of March. The Replacement is not done yet. I get a call from Flipkart every week telling me that they will solve the issue within the next 3 - 5 business days. I think they have only 1 business day a week. Because 4 - 5 weeks have run off. I am beginning to think the inefficiency of Indian Online Stores. Trying to buy one printer for the past 2 months, I could have just picked up one from the local retailer. Being a loyal fan of Flipkart, I placed order on it and fell prey to their sluggishness. Now I have become a Anti Flipkart guy. Will not buy anything from the site or will not suggest it to anybody. I am still hoping the replacement or refund of the money is done soon.