Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 3, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1955

I had ordered a Redmi 1 S on 2 Sep 2014 From my mail ID [protected]@gmail.com & paid 5999/- from my SBI net banking & payment is successful. But when i go to track my order on 9/9/2014 order is showing that shippment returned while on 8/8/2014 it was showing that yet to ship . I have my order number OD[protected]. But i am surprised when i called flipkart customer care center they said this order has been returned due to damage or some other reason, so you have to again register and buy on next sell they launched a complain vide complain number is[protected]. But till now at a customer point of view i had paid money in advance & got the product in sell now why should I go again with the process when it is not my fault, cause flipkart never despatched the product. Is this type of services provided by Flipkart. Mr. Sachin Bansal, this is how you want to grow your company ??My mobile Number is [protected]. If i will not receive my order should I go to Consumer forum. Please suggest the way forward.

This pertains to my Flipkart order No - OD[protected] I purchased HP Notebook (Model No-HP 15-r022TX Notebook) from Flipkart on 23rd August 2014. When I got the delivery I found out that the touch pad of the delivered notebook does not work. Then I made Return Request for the notebook.(Please note-- Flipkart has 30 days Product Replacement Policy) After that flipkart suggested me to install all necessary drivers. I tried installing all the required device drivers again but still it didn't work. Then I called up the customer care of flipkart and they arranged me conference call with the HP technician. The HP technician was not helpful at all and he abruptly disconnected the call.Since then I am trying to contact the Flipkart's Customer care again they too are not answering my queries. I need my money back as I feel flipkart is only trying to delay as they want to end the 30 day replacement period. Pratik Patil [protected] [protected]

My shipment was supposed to reach on 01.09.2014. but not received yet Shipment tracking ID - F[protected] My order no is OD[protected] Please look into this matter why it has not reached. Address:- Girija Kumar Choudhury, At - Pujariput, Near KGBV Hostel Koraput, Dist - Koraput. Odisha. Pin - 764020 Mobile No - [protected]...

i placed an order 0D[protected] on[protected] and received the phone on[protected]. And today suddenly after putting the phone on charge the display is not working the screen is permanently off. At first i thought the phone got discharged but even after 15mins of charging nothing showed.i called on my number from different call and it was ringing and still my screen was completely off. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.The phone is still in the guaranty period.

Placedonline order on flipkart on 12/08/2014 for the purchase of moto g 16 gb made payment through sbi credit card rs. 11800/- we received the delivery on 14/08/2014.

I have not used this set much. I was hardly using this. But this was working for few days.

But suddenly it stopped working on 08/09/2014. It is getting on only when the charger is

Pluged in. After it is getting on it shows...
        Dear Sir/madam I have ordered the product on5th sep, 2014 order no is OD[protected].Model No of the product which we ordered is STAX1000302 but we got STBX1000201.Product is entirely different and also the amount which i paid was RS 4994INR.But the price of the product which you have sent is RS 4370INR.Please dont make me fool.So please give up proper solution soon. Thanks & Regards Gurumaharaj enterprises [protected]...

I had placed an order for a zenfone by calling customer service.I was told that I can pay on delivery using my credit card and that the delivery person will carry the card reader. I was also told that with an extra payment of 90 rupees the product will be delivered the next day before 12pm for which i agreed and the order was placed.Next I called customer service at around 12:45 to find out why the product was not delivered and I was told that the product will be delivered by 9pm not 12pm. At around 4:15 the delivery person arrives with the product and insists that I pay cash for the product as he FORGOT to get the card reader. when he was told that he has to take the payment by card he leaves stating that he will come back in an hour with the card reader.Later I notice that the update is made to my order stating that the customer(I) rejected the product hence the delivery is not made.After noticing the update I called customer service and was told to ignore the update and that the product will be delivered by 9pm by all means.Hence I was waiting for the product till 10 pm and then I called customer service again and spoke to (Varun from bangalore) to find out what was happening to my order and was told that I have placed the order with the option of cash on delivery and that is why the product was not delivered.I told Varun that I placed the order with the option of payment to be made by card and that the delivery person in fact told me that he forgot to get the card reader by Varun kept on insisting that I should be prepared to pay by cash even when the card does not work etc so I was at fault for not having cash.I called again later and explained my all day wait and was assured that the delivery of the product will be made the next day before 1pm.Your process has following flaws:1) The order does not capture/reflect the information regarding payment mode2) The order does not capture/reflect the time of delivery 12pm/9pm 3) I was told the delivery person will update the record in my case he updated the order stating customer rejected but there was no follow up on why the product was rejected or whether that is the actual ground reality or not.4) Customer is blamed stating the time he stated is incorrect for delivery and that he should be prepared to pay by cash and that he rejected the product.5) Four of your CSR promised something which was never delivered to the customer.6) Customer lost his whole day waiting for the product not moving away on his chores.7) The employees get their pay irrespective but the customer loses his time and the company loses its reputation. After all this even after calling customer service 7 times the customer is made to waste two days waiting for the product and then the order is cancelled without his knowledge. thanks Sunil

Flipkart — hand watch not working and defective

My registered phone no. Is [protected] and my email I'd is akhilesh97.[protected]@gmail.com . I order this watch on3 sep but delivery on 8 sep .on delivery time ..when I received my item then it just look it was not proper sealed pack ..I ask to seller about this but he did not pay attention to him..afTer wards when I opened the item then the watch does not working so it is my cOmplain ple solve it the watch is Rico analog watch...

I recently placed an order from Flipkart for a Samsung TV, order confirmation No. ODA[protected]NVRDH00 and the order went sucessful. This order was placed in "Exchange offer" mentioned on the flipkart. I was able to place an order that only means that the order should have been full filled and honoured because the order was placed within the applicable offer availability. However Flipkart does not seem to honour the order and sent me a cancellation message and that too mentioning that it was my request to cancel the order. When called Flipkart support the executive said that "the product in question was high in demand and hence the seller has cancelled the order". Now what does this mean? First Flipkart would allow an order to be placed, would charge you and send you confirmation emails and messages and then would check the market trend and accordingly may cancel the orders? Is it that Flipkart wants to lure people with showing low prices and then set them for a higher end product purchase? Overall a pathetic experience with Flipkart and this shows how the company would become a multi bill $ company... Making fools out of people as they know that the products are in demand and some are exclusively selling their products through them.
          Was informed that the order was cancelled because of transaction issues and because of multiple order placed for the same product in short period of time.. What a crap.. Had almost the same amount as credit limit and the order went through and received only one SMS for the order placed.. Come with some genuine answers and make sure to compensate for your issues instead of blaming here and there...

I ordered a phone from flipkart and i instantly cancelled the order and they refunded the money too.but aftrer two dayss they took back the money from my mothers bank account from which i payed them.Een though i reached them with a complaint they are not refunding.een after submitting the bank statements they are not doing anything except saying that they will resole th issue, but its been a month.i sincerely hope that you can see through my issue. my flipkart id is [protected]@gmail.com. The item ihave ordered is a azus zenfone 5 mobile worth 9999.

I ordered Redmi 1s on flipkart flash sale on 2nd september and they were showing 40, 000 units for selling. I got one in my cart and ordered it but now they are telling they are out of stock and will ship once they get stock this tuesday. My concern is how can they sale mobile if they dont have in stock. I bought my mobile from those 40, 000 units, so its very simple that i got it on the first time. Please check this because they are making...

Hello Team, I have ordered for Redmi 1S mobile on 2nd Sep 14 and my order# ODA[protected]BNAMF00. While making purchase i found the delivery will be on 7th Sep 14 and after the payment approved status it went to 15th Sep 14. Flipkart received customer payment of Rs[protected] and making their customers fool. They havn't receive the product from the manufacturer, but created lots of hype regarding the product. Mentally disturbed because of flipkart's activity. Requesting others not to order this product from Flipkart since you will be in my same situation. FLIPKART, HUMAN and its seller WS RETAIL IS ANOTHER HUMAN SIT. Both if them are useless. Thanks, Ashok G

I purchased one moto e through ORDER NO: OD[protected]. It was my first online marketing. The moto e sent by your shop is running smoothly till 6.9.14. Today, the moto e is automatically silent and ringing is not heard. Please refund my money Rs.6999.00 or replace with new one. Or give me a chance for purchasing any item of same price or more....

I purchased one moto e through order no : OD [protected]. It was my first online marketing. The moto e sent by your shop is running smoothly till 6.9.14. Today, the moto e is automatically silent and ringing is not heard. Please refund my money or exchanged the faulty one . Rgds Kartik Chandra Roy

OD[protected] My name is Arun Rajan and i am from mumbai..recently flipkart delivered me a faulty creative inspire t6300 speakers...however i complaint about this issue earlier and they rejected for no reason..i want replacement for this product or money back

I am Debasish Chatterjee, mobile no [protected] bought an Asus Zenfone 4 mobile on 12 august 2014.Order number is OD[protected] & received date is 14 august 2014. But this set is defective.Because when i am open this set several times(power key) then coming a blue line on this display. I think LCD is defective . So i request you that except my complain & take care about this matter properly. Thanking you Debasish Chatterjee general Engineering Corporation 24/58D Jessore Road kolkata-700028

i bought a moto g 16 gb phone through flipkart.com. they provided me with a defective item. as just after `1 week i was not able to switch on my phone. i charged the phone and waited so that it might work . but nothing happened. so next day i called their customer care and reported my matter. i raised a request for refund. but they are not taking any action on it. and everyday they a`re giving me lame excuses and telling me to wait...
                      Don t buy this(Denon AH-C260R Headset (Black)) product because later u come to know that u had done blunder while choosing flipkart service. I received this product and come to know that this only ear phones no headphones and secondly the picture they are showing also different. Later when i requested this to customer support they said product is not available at vendor hence we are refunding your amount and in between they gave me...
                      Dear sir/madam
                      i have register my complaint Through Voice call today(06Sep, 2014)and putting the mail as well now
                      my mobile is not working properly it has following problems
                      Phone not working in vibration mode + Dial Pad Touch Tones Not Producing +Touch Sounds Not Producing + Screen lock sound Also not Producing

My order ID is OD[protected].

Return id for this request is : 7377149
                      br...

Dear Sir Using filpkart facility i ordered for MotoE mobile and i receive it on(30 Aug) but i couldn't find data cable in the kit.Please do the needfull. FCC Id:-ihdt56pj1 type:-mofbo Seq#:[protected] Msn:-r35axq97bl Model:-ap3256aek8 Imei:-[protected].