Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1954

TABLET MODEL - HCLME CONNECT 2G.20 COLOUR -SILVER SELLER - IDIGITAL ORDER NUMBER - OD[protected] The above model number tablet i have purchased last week.but the tablet is not working in proper so kindly replacement / rectified complaint no 1 - USB Cable connection is not proper from laptop to tablet complaint no 2 - Some application is not installed proper like ( share it & zapya ) complaint no 3 - The tablet is very...

Hi Team, In reference to Order Number OD[protected].I ordered one 'Siemens Cordless Gigaset A 490 ' on 20 AUG 2014 for Rs.2000/-. And from the second day the phone stopped working, then i tried to reach the seller(Sound Solutions) many times.But the seller is a fraud, he has given wrong contact details. So, i thought to reach out to the flipkart customer care directly.And believe me...the customer care service is WORST ever i have seen. One lady picked up the call and said me to directly contact to seller, as they have nothing to do with my complain.Then i said the seller contact is nt reachable and it's fake.and guess what she said me"Wait a second madam, let me check the sellar contact in google?!!!". Ahhh...this is the current situation of flipkart, so irresponsible they don't keep contact/track of the seller, they have in their official site. It's really tough for me to deal with the flipkart guys and resolve my issue.

I had ordered mot-g on 26th Aug, got delivered on Sep 1st. But the delivery date is mentioned as 30th Aug in the website. This would reduce the warranty period by two days. I have got defective piece with lots of technical flaws and it is from IMEI 3533 series, which was called off by Motorola. Yet flipkart managed to ship defective piece, could be the one returned by other customer. When I have raised return request, I have received e-mail stating to wait for 48hrs. I have not received any communication even after 72hrs. I myself called them up and demanded refund. Flipkart responded me telling, currently the handset is out of stock. I have to ship the defective handset to them and wait for the replacement. The replacement would be shipped to me only when the stock is available. Till then I have to just sit and watch whats happening. I have escalated this. For second time, flipkart played same tactics regarding responding to me. The very next minute after 48hrs, I had received e-mail stating that they would need 2 more days to get back. This is just kill the warranty period. This would happen till last day of the warranty period. So, please don't fall in the trap of flipkart. I would strongly recommend not to buy any product from flipkart.

I had placed an Order on 11th of September 2014 which consist of a Levis Jeans and a Lee trouser respectively. The order didn't get delivered on the supposed date, that is 13th of the same month. I contacted the Flipkart customer care and they assured me that the order will be delivered without fail, in a max of 4 days. After a couple of days I received a mail which mentioned that the order consisting of Levis jeans had been cancelled. I contacted the customer care for the justification of same, and they replied that because of the courier service failure they had to do the same, but they will be delivering the other order consisting the Lee trouser by next day. After couple of minutes I received another email mentioning that the other order was cancelled as well. I want to file complaint against the Flipkart services, for misguiding the customer, wasting the precious time, and taking action, on an order without consulting the respective customer. My order ID is mentioned below. ODA[protected]UFLZH00

मुझे बड़े खेद के साथ आपको अवगत कराना है कि मैने दिनांक 22.08.2014 समय 12.50 PM पर एक MOTO E Black आर्डर किया था जो मुझे दिनांक 25.08.2014 को प्राप्त हो गया था। यहां पर आपको बताना चाहूंगा कि मेरे फ़ोन के Back Cover Loose होने के कारण मैने Flipkart के Customer Care पर शिकायत दर्ज कराई थी। Flipkart की Technical Team की तरफ़ से मुझे Call आया तथा उन्होने मेरी समस्या को मानते हुए फ़ोन को वापस भेजने के लिये कहा तथा Return ID[protected] बनाकर मुझसे कहा गया कि आप इसे अतिशीघ्र भेज दें। यहां आपको बताना चाहूंगा कि मैंने दिनांक 08.09.2014 को Blue Dart से आपके Delhi Warehouse के पते पर भेज दिया था जो दिनांक 09.09.2014 को प्राप्त हो चुका है। यहां आपको बताना चाहूंगा कि मेरा Replacement Phone दिनांक 09.09.2014 को Approved हो चुका था और Final Delivery Date 17.09.2014 को बताया गया था। इस दौरान मैंने अपने order कि स्थिति जानने के लिये अनेक बार Customer Care से वार्ता की लेकिन हर बार मुझे एक नई Date बताई गई लेकिन कोई भी समाधान नही हो सका। महोदय आपसे अनुरोध करना है कि मेरे मामले को गम्भीरता से लेते हुए आप अविल्म्ब इस पर कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करें ताकि मुझे मेरा फ़ोन प्राप्त हो सके।

On 23rd Aug, I booked some items in flipkart worth Rs. 1089 INR, which I have paid via Net banking instantly. The expected date of delivery was 6th September. On 7th September, when the items were still not delivered, I opted for online chatting with customer care dept. Some guy (I don't recall his name) informed me that the items will be delivered by 7th September evening. That was the 1st false commitment. On 8th September, I again contacted the customer care dept.. Some Mr. Manab told me that it has been delayed by the delivery partner, Delhivery, & it will be delivered by 12th September. I believed them & waited. On 12th September also, there was no delivery. Then I contacted the customer care dept via mial. Some Mr. Siddesh P informed me that it was delivered & they are sorry..blah..blah..blah..& the same commitment once again, that it will be delivered by 16th September. Today is 18th September & so far all their commitments are just lies. I have completely paid for my consignments & they are damn important for me. I expected at least a dignified supply or somebody will take the responsibility & solve this issue. But so far they all have made false commitments. After that when I asked for refund of my undelivered items, there was no reply from their side. This is utter ridiculous & completely unexpected from Flipkart, from which I have brought almost 40-50 times in last 1 year. I just hope that thi time will deliver in reality & from next time I would prefer to avoid flipkart & recommend others to do so also.

Flipkart — Money Not Refunded

Dear All, Please be-aware of Flipkart.com, It's been 7 months they had not refunded my money inspite of my several reminders and now they are refusing to return it. Its totally fraud company, so guys take care before ordering anything from them coz they only know to earn money and cheat people without delivering a proper service to the customers. The Order Number is OD[protected]. I told them to refund my money INR1046/- which was available...

i have ordered an MotoG (2gen) on Sep7/2014 and the phone was cancelled due to some personal issues. the amount from my account was taken(Rs.12.999) and flipkart has told the full amount will be replaced within 3-5 working days to my ICICI bank account. but till now the amount was not replaced and I want to know when this amount will be replaced. my order ID=ODA[protected]GFVSC00.
            I have ordered an MotoG (2gen) on Sep7/2014 and the phone was cancelled due to some personal issues. the amount from my account was taken(Rs.12.999) and flipkart has told the full amount will be replaced within 3-5 working days to my ICICI bank account. but till now the amount was not replaced and I want to know when this amount will be replaced. my order ID=ODA[protected]GFVSC00.

Flipkart — Mobile cover

Dear Flipkart team Please note that I had purchased 2 mobile covers (Samsung Duos S7582) on 22 August 2014. A box (with a receipt on top stating that it contained 2 mobile covers) was delivered to my address. Unfortunately I was out of Mumbai when the box was delivered and my mother kept the box without opening. Last week when I came back I realised that the box contained only one mobile cover. I immediately contacted Flipkart customer...
              I purchased my Moto G from Flipkart (order OD[protected]). Now a days I am unable to make and receive call on my Moto G (Kitkat 4.4.4). But restarting the phone solve the problem for some duration only. I noticed that during the problem my net connection is working fine....

Dear Team, I have bought XOLO Q3000 phone(ODA[protected]WYODE00 ) from Flipkart on Sep 2nd and it was delivered on 5th Sep. After receiving the Product I found the display faulty and raised a request for a replacement on the same day. The request was accepted and item was picked up on the very next day. But I did not get any update on the replacement after that. Upon calling Customer care multiple times I found that the replacement can not be done and I will get a refund. After escalating the issue on 11th Sep, I got an email on 13th Sep that the refund can not be done. "This mail is in regards to the cheque refund request raised by you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we don't process the cheque refund for NON WSR product, " With utter frustration I called customer care again and I was informed that the amount will be refunded to the e-gift voucher maximum by 16th Sep. As I did not get any updates by 15th I called again to customer care and I was informed that the amount is already refunded and credited to the e-gift voucher. But the amount is still not credited to the e-gift voucher. The information provided by Customer care was wrong and the commitment seems totally fraud. I tried calling Flipkart customer care today only to find that they can not help me in next one hour due to technical issues. This is very very frustrating as I couldnt find a point of escalation for the Flipkart Customer care as well.
              Please find the below email chain. This is just one conversation, I have several others. I spoke with Customer care executive again today and got a 24hr ETA again. These guys are really testing a customer's patience. I have been shopping with flipkart from last 4 years. The range of products are getting expanded but the commitment and customer satisfaction is just getting worst day by day.

Order ID: ODA[protected]WYODE00
              Product: XOLO Q3000

I can understand your concern regarding the refund of your order.

First off, my apologies for all the miscommunication caused with us.

I would like to clarify that a refund of Rs.15, 599/- is initiated to your registered email id "mishra.[protected]@gmail.com" as an "e-Gift Voucher" on Sept 18, 2014. Hence, I request you to check your mail (Also Spam Folder) for the Gift Voucher.

Kindly check your E-Gift Voucher balance by following the below link.

If the same doesn't seem to be reflecting, please revert to us and we will assist you further.

I hope this helps with your query.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Raj G.
              Customer Support
              Response received from Seller: WS Retail

Incident History
              Customer By Email 22/09/2014 12.15 AM
              Hi Team,

May I please know to which credit card you have initiated the return?
              I have already mentioned that I made the payment through e gift voucher.
              Please check the chain of emails and respond appropriately.
              On Sep 21, 2014 5:22 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com>

Response Via Email (Zubair A.) 21/09/2014 05.22 PM
              Hi Amitav,

Thank you for writing with your concern and I take this special opportunity to address the queries you have raised with us.

I understand your concern regarding the refund for your order (Order ID - ODA[protected]WYODE00) and I like to inform you that we've initiated a refund of Rs.15, 599.00/- to Credit Card on Sep 18, 2014.

This refund will reflect in 8 business days as per standard banking procedures from the date of initiation.

In case you do not receive your refund as mentioned, please get back to us and we will certainly assist you further. We do not like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience.

Hope this helps and please feel free to revert to us for clarification of any concern you have, it will be our pleasure to assist you.
              Customer By Email 21/09/2014 05.15 PM
              Hi Team,
              Could you please let me know the status of below refund. I have been
              getting the 3 business day ETA from you from last couple of weeks.
              Please take your commitments seriously and let me know when the refund can
              be done.

Thanks...
              Amitav

On Sep 18, 2014 4:18 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com>

Response Via Email (Vinay B.) 18/09/2014 04.18 PM
              Hi Amitav,

Thank you for writing in.

I apologies for the wrong information.

I would like to inform you that the refund of Rs.15, 599/- will be mailed to you as an e-Gift Voucher to your registered e-mail ID (i.e mishra.[protected]@gmail.com) in 3 business days.

Hope this helps.
              Customer By Email 18/09/2014 04.07 PM
              Hi Team,

Can you please let me know to which credit card the amount will be refunded?

I have made the payment through e- Gift voucher when I bought the product.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Flipkart Customer Support <[protected]@flipkart.com>
              wrote:

I cant wait till the iron is hot ; I ll make it hot by striking...

Regards ::

Amitav Mishra
              ( : : [protected]
              Response Via Email (Jana K.) 18/09/2014 03.18 PM
              Hi Amitav,

Thank you for writing in.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I've checked and found that the seller ‘AmazingDeals’ has initiated a refund of Rs.15, 599/- to your Credit card on September 18, 2014. This refund will reflect in 7-10 business days as per standard banking procedures.

Hope this helps.

Dear Flipkart, I have ordered Motorola flip cover for MOTO G (order ID ODA[protected]IEINW00), now surprisingly my order has been cancelled, I bore patience for a week waiting for it. now how come you have placed an order and cancelled( reason being out of stock)?, for your repute and fame this doesn't go well and i was a mouth propagandist for flipkart now i think i was was wrong. If the product was out of stock then you should have discussed, cancelling the order and crediting 50 bucks is very pathetic.As i can see other colours are available, iam unhappy, whats the point of me being quick to book it on sale, or are they mere traps for a twist ending. kindly respond.~ regards, Arif

sir this is with refrence to Reference Number:[protected]...sir they are not refunding my 500 rupees into my wallet...i have called them thrice and sent lots of mail...they are not replyong me on either! kindly solve this matter soon! you c...
                  i hv shopped moto g frm flipkart and have received faulty peace. i m continouously requesting for refund or replacement but there is no response from flipkart. ths is the worst online service providers i have ever seen. they dont evn have tat much courtesy to call back . they keep on saying will give u a call n all but they dont.plz dont trust this online shooping kart. u cant trust these people. flipkart sucks....
                  i order a Casio FX991ES Plus Scientific Calculator from flipkart with order no OD[protected] on 4 th august 2014 at 9.10 pm.but till now it was not delivered me. i complained to the customer from 8th august till day around 7 times. Each time they are saying some sort of story and till now my complaint was not resolved.so please take this as offical complaint. please consider my inconvenience and do best as early as possible....

I m an existing customer of flipkart... day before yesterday i bought one mobile i.e. sony xperia zr and same is delivered to me yesterday. i purchased the same for birthday gift but when he checked the same he din't like the phone as camera quality is very bad. Keeping in mind that usually flipkart is having an option for refund ... i purchased different mobile from market and gifted the same to my brother. In the night when i called your customer care for refund request they refused for the same as according to them on mobile there is no refund policy. this is my humble request to you please please please refund my amount mr. bansal as 18, 490/- is not a small amount for a middle class person. Please do something for your customer satisfaction... I really feel... that your seller is giving you some faulty product as same product is not available in market in such a cheap price... please refund my money...

Order ID: OD[protected] Item: Karbonn Smart A12 Star Ordered it on 4th August, 2014. Received it on 7th August, 2014. Amounting Rs.3894 paid through Cash On Delivery. But after using it few days, I have faced some issues (Battery Problem, Auto-Restarting etc. etc.) in it. So I have replaced it and got the new one on 18th August, 2014. But after using the newly replaced mobile few days, I got the same issues again. So I have decided not to use that model again. So I mailed Flipkart Customer Care requesting for Refund. After 3 days a customer care executive called me and approved my Refund Request and also arranged Pickup. I have choosed Bank Account Refund and also provided my bank account details. On the next day, on 13th September, 2014 the pickup has done and I received this text message "Thank you for returning the original shipment. It has reached our facility." from AD-EKARTL. Next day, I logged into my Flipkart account and checked my order details. There it was clearly showing that the Pick up has been completed and the Refund will be remitted in my bank account by Tuesday, 16th September, 2014. I also called customer care, they said that they have received the returned item and I will receive my refund in 2-3 days. But yesterday, on 16th September, 2014, when I again logged into my flipkart account from the mobile app and checked my order details, I was shocked. Because there it was showing: "Refund: Rejected" Also showing, "Refund: Completed Refund Amount: Rs.3894 by Tuesday, 16 Sep'14" Then I immediately called customer care to ask about the reason for rejecting the Refund. I again shocked when the customer care executive told me about the reason. He said that they haven't received the return item yet. Then I told him that the pick up has already done on last Saturday i.e. 13th September, 2014. Then he again kept the phone on hold and told me that I will receive my Refund by 19th September, 2014. I ended the call and again checked the order details. It was again showing the same that the Refund has been cancelled. Now I'm completely confused. What the hell is happenning to Flipkart? How can they reject a fully approved Refund after successful pick up? Why the executives are saying different as showing in my flipkart account. If they are saying the truth, then why my order details is showing that the Refund is rejected. If the order details are correct, then why I haven't received the Refund yet. I think they are trying to ignore my complete Refund process. So I have lodged this complaint against Flipkart. I kindly request you to take action against this complaint as soon as possible so that I can receive my refund as soon as possible. I have provided all necessary information below for your reference. Order ID: OD[protected] Item: Karbonn Smart A12 Star Grand Total: Rs.3894 Return ID: 7554171 Customer Name: Amlan Ranjan Dutta Registered Mobile No.: +91-[protected] Registered Email: [protected]@yahoo.com Bank Account Information for processing the Refund: Account Number: [protected] Account Holder: Amlan Ranjan Dutta Bank: State Bank of India IFSC: SBIN0002048 I hope after this complaint, I will receive my Refund very soon. Thank You!

I placed an order on 14th September, My order was supposed to be delivered on 15th September because I paid for one-day delivery. It's 16th September and my order was not delivered today also. When I asked for an explanation they said that the address was "not found". All other courier companies call if they do not find the address. But I received no such call. If they cannot deliver products on time they should not make promises or tell us lies. Because my phone was on all day and it was definitely not "not reachable". I received no call from the people responsible because they were to lazy to deliver the product to me. As the time goes flipkart is becoming more and more irresponsible and an expert in selling lies to the aam aadmi.

actually i, ordered a micromax unit 2 (white colour), i was feel happy after my placed order, i recieved my order number then, again i got message of cacelled my order, i felt mentally suffered i tried 5 times but, again again.it happending, as a flipkart costumer i fell soooo bad of this error. please dont illtreat costumer order.please here after don't hurt your costumer....

Hi I had bought Philips HP8316 kerashine hair straighter on Sept 11.This particular product has a carry pouch with it . I did not get a cover and I spoke to the customer care executive and he initiated a return request with return ID 7527344, I received the product again on 16th Sept expecting the cover to be there. I called up customer care again to find out the reason, to my surprise they mentioned that the product does not have a carry pouch, I shall give him a screen shot if I had a proof, REALLY ?? . And further to my surprise when I checked the website, the website seems to be updated . I really do'nt understand what it is ? This is not expected from flipkart . Kindly provide me a justifying explaination, because one fine day, you are ready to replace because the carry pouch was not there and the very next day you disagree to the fact that their ever was a carry pouch