Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2012

Flipkart — Give me fake product

I purchased a tommy hilfiger watch on 21st Aug 2014, but I git a fake product(Product have not BAR Code and tag is a printed white paper). I called to flipkart customer care they told me, they want 48 hours to resolving this problem. But after 48 hours they told me we want 3 days time. After 3 days I didn't get any response from flipkart then I go for return that product but they rejected my request. Today (27th Aug 2014) again I called in...

Hi Team,

This is Rajan Shrivastav, I had purchased a Karbon Titanium S2 mobile phone on 27 December 2013. As it is under one year manufacturing warranty and when i stepped out for servicing my phone, they guys told me that my IMEI no, ( [protected] ) is not registerred under the Warranty period.

Now from last 4-5 days I am running without any phone, and whenever i communicate with your representative they only telling me that sir we are working on this but I am not getting any respones from your end.

I am requesting you to kindly look into this matter, so that i will be able to get some solutions.

kindly drop me a mail with the concern actions which all are taking from your end on [protected]@gmail.com.

waiting for your reply or response

Order mentioned in the subject line was placed on 18th August, 2014 for Google Nexus 5 through flipkart. This order was made to the seller named ENETSTUDIOZ <https://www.flipkart.com/seller/enetstudioz/6jlv31kwxthgz2fu> (one of the worst experience I have ever had). *This is one of my worst ever online shopping experience. * I raised a query on 23rd Aug, 2014 regarding the status of my product shipment. I was communicated that It would be shipped within 24-48 business hours. Till 25th Aug, 2014 there was no communication from neither the seller nor flipkart team. When contacted again to Flipkart customer service I was again communicated that it would be delivered before the expected delivery date i.e. 28 Aug, 2014. Within hours of communication I received a message from flipkart team stating that the ordered has been cancelled due to unavailability of stock with the seller. *Would not the seller know much before that he will not be able to dispatch the product?* *Why is Flipkart/seller waiting fo rth ecustomer to initiate an enquiry process to know what is happening at sellers end?* *Don't the Flipkart Team/Seller have a basic business ethics of responding back to the customer if they are unable to dispatch the product?* One of my biggest concern here is why I had to repeatedly call/chat with the executives (5 times within 2 days) to get the exact status of my order? Next comes the offer made by flipkar team to me: I was given the below offers in place of the cancelled order: 1) Make a new order. :- If I make a new order here I would end up paying 4000 Rs extra than what I paid for my order as I ordered this with a 10% cash back offer on state bank card which is not available now.. *Why should I end up in a loss for a mistake which as been made from your end.* 2. New order will be delivered within 1 day without paying delivery charge of Rs.90 :- *Again what good it will do to my loss here.* 3. I have been provided with an credit of 540 Rs in my ewallet :- *Again one of the worst deal that could be given to any customer. Seeing such a worst service ever I am not mad to again use flipkart for ordering any product. So this is also wasted.*

Hello Sir/Madam, My name is, I purchased Moto E on 14th May 2014, order id OD[protected] I am facing problem with mobile speaker. I am unable to hear voice of other person during call, it's audible using headphones. I always have to use headphones to make calls. Please assist me. Regards, s Siddharth [protected]
      I have the same problem. i think everybody who bought this have the same problem. Please provide resolution

Dear sir, I purchased Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262 mobile order number OD[protected] from flipkart and its not working. I went to samsung service center and they told me that this phone is one year old and has been repaired 4 times before. Kindly replace this phone with some other phone or return my money. Thanks and Regards, Sudesh Kumar [protected]...
        I bought a watch from flipkart worth 9960.. Watch was nt workng.. I replaced the watch.. The watch dt came was hvng a different dial then d watch I ordered before.. I complained to d flipkart co. Dt I dnt want d watch n want a refund immediately.. They accepted to refund.. Bt had nt refunded yet.. Dey r giving dates n thn not respondng to it.. Today 27 days had been der.. Bt I hd nt been provided my refund.. I want immediate action against...
        Hi, This is to keep you all informed that I have been having problems with my phone since the 3rd day, the problem that I had was the screen use to go blank when I attempt to make a call, I had called the customer service and informed the same, then I had to wait for an update, they said they would revert to me by Saturday which is on the 23rd of aug, and then I get a message stating that i would have to wait for another 24 hours, I was...

I bought one Philips HL 1631/J500 Juicer blue on 26 Aug 2014 by cash on delivery mode. While opening the package, i have to seen the lid of juicer being cracked. as soon as i shocked since the lid is one of the important accessory for the juicer. i pedup and felt much my hard earned money was lost.

i have registered for forthcoming mi3 ( i.e. for 26 aug 14) sale on 21st
          ello team, aug 2014 @ 6:49pm and i got a confirmation mail that i have been
          succesfully registered for the sale on 19 aug 14 which was already
          completed 2 days back.( THIS I CAME TO KNOW WHEN I CHECKED MY MAIL TODAY)

today i.e on 26-08-14 when i logged in at your website from morning 10 am i
          was online till the countdown ended and it came buy now, within micro
          second i clicked buy now option and i got a quote stating " YOU ARE NOT
          REGISTERED FOR TODAY'S SALE"

immediately i called your costumer support no and told the the problem,
          they transfered my call to sales department. a lady picked d call and i
          explained her the problem, she took all my details and told me to hold on
          till she gets the details for me. after she checked the details, she told
          me that i am registered for the sale on 26th aug, and the item is already
          in your cart, and she told me to check the cart. i checked my cart, there
          was no item in it. i called back your end again, they were unable to help
          me out and told me to forward the mail to you.

I DONT KNOW WHAT HTE HELL IS WRONG WITH FLIPKART. I AM GOING TO FILE A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT SOON.

REGARDS,
          DR SANDEEP SHARMA

I had purchased Sony Xperia mobile through Flipkart the product was delivered to me on 2nd August 2014. On receipt of the phone it was found ever since the date o[censored]sage the mobile often used to get hanged and the blue tooth function was not working for the reasons unknown. However I have been using the said phone and since last Friday the mobile Phone purchased through Flipkart has not been getting switched on and am unable to use my mobile since 4 days.

In this regard a complaint was lodged through the Customer Care who in turn assured that the problem would be resolved by 25th August 2014 1.00 pm and in this regard a message was sent on my phone. As your teams failed to resolve the issue i was constrained to call again your Customer Care on[protected], evening to know the status of the Complaint to my utter shock and surprise your customer care teams gave me a lame excuse and insisted that they would register a new Complaint. I had also requested the customer care executive in view of the Policy with Flipkart where if the customer is not satisfied with the product the same could be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt of the same expressing that i would return the product and sought for refund of the amount paid towards the purchase of the phone. Besides i also made attempts to talk to the Customer Care cell at your Office situate at Bangalore who in turn again assured me that i have to wait till[protected], to get the issue resolved.

I have been time and again put to great hardship due to unfair trade practice from your end. It was found during my entire communication with your Customer Care they were are very callous and till date have not resolved the issue. In this this regard i call upon you to refund the amount paid towards the mobile phone immediately failing which i would be constrained to approach appropriate Court of law for deficiency in service.

Geetha Raj,
            Advocate.

sir this is to inform you that i purchased the samsung led tv from your company 32eh4003 on 24.08.2014, and i was told that within 48 hours the tv will be installed, and same was reflected on your website also. but till now the said samsung technician has not come for installation. please look into the matter at the earliest. with regards rakesh tiwari [protected] advocate.

Respected Sir, I have been trying to buy a "XIAOMI MI3" mobile from Flipkart from the date it launched the Phone for sale. Not only myself more than 10, 40, 000 potential buyers cheated by this #Flipkart online store so far. It makes them mentally disturbed, and makes them to switch over other options. And the Manufacturer of MI3 #XIAOMI Chinese smartphone maker playing game on us. Please, initiate some steps to bring solution for this...

Sir, I have ordered Dell venue 8 for 15999/- and got delivered the same by 12th August and I have ordered this on COD basis, but the same time the offer of SBI was going on for 10% cash back on debit and credit card of SBI. So I called up on flip kart toll free number and spoke to their executive about the same and they informed me that I can swipe my SBI Debit card when their delivery boy came to your place for delivery so you will get the 10% cash back but till now I haven't received any cash back from SBI so I called up to their customer care executive and they informed us that if We do the online transaction through Flipkart.com then we will receive such cash back, but this information they are giving now and not when I called up to confirm that we will get 10% cash back at the time of delivery, due to such a wrong information I am suffering of loss, kindly help me in this issue as this mistake has been done by flip kart executive and its their duty to compensate this mistake.

This is really frustrating and disappointing on the part that there is no proper response from your company regarding my purchase.

"I have placed order with your company on 14.Aug.2014 with the application no LBM14088568. i JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED AT MY SHIPPING ADDRESS.

I am trying to contact your customer care since yesterday but its a very long waiting and still call do not connect.Pls reply to my query or either contact me at [protected]."

This was my first email which i mailed at your company on 16.08.2014 and got auto mailer that we will respond in 6 working hours but till the date i am waiting for the same,

Further to this i dont know how many times i contacted your customer support waited for 15 min in Que but still no response.

I was told that by 24 aug u will recieve confirmation whether your application is approved or not but today is 26 and yet no confirmation.

Yesterday evng 4:30 i ahd word with one agent and was told u will get reply in next 2 hrs which meand by 6 :30pm but they lied because your lines closes by 6 pm. Today morning i called they said we sent u message yesterday but due to technical reason it failed so again wait till afternoon.

Just wanted to know are you making fool of customers either operate properly else stop all this nonsense.

reply to my complain i[censored] genuinely doing a business.

I am Mohit Agarwal from Prateek Group Noida sec-67, Noida.I have placed a order for MOTO-G with 16 GB on 20/aug./2014 but on 26/aug/2014 when i called to customer care i got to know my order has been placed but on wrong address.and customer care executives saying to deliver on 1st sep. 2014.
                    it was ordered only to gift purpose but i am sufferer now only because of flipkart services.
                    I need it by 28/aug./2014 any how.This is all delay because of you why i suffer.
                    if you really admit your mistake and want to provide customer satisfaction deliver it to me by 28/aug./2014.

Order ID:
                    OD[protected]
                    Seller:
                    WS Retail
                    Review Seller

Order Date: 20 August, 2014 2:34 PM
                    My delivery package says the delivery of a headphones, while I have received a D-Link internet modem. DIsappointing! I had ordered the Digiflip, headphones as you can see.
                    ordered for mobile handset &quot; moto G (2 gen) black&quot; and recieved &quot;white color&quot; after a long wait.
                    really disappointed with the service. customer care has informed that within 24 hrs ttheir technician will contact me for exchange. hope this replacement will be done successfully.
                    Wrong size of chinos is delivered to us ..
                    28 size was ordered and 30 size was provided

Calling since 2 months, no respond yet

So i want my refund asap at my place

Flipkart — Misbehaviour of delivery guy

Hi, It was really an unexpected terrible horrified disgusting disappointing and let down service from flipkart from my last order. I am putting this mail from gurgaon city. [protected]- this is his contact number and guy's name is chaman lal. tracking ID WSRC[protected] . First he was unwilling to reach at my address and called me to come to a location preferred by him then i insisted to reach by my accomodation and he started misbehaving...

Hi I am Sayandeep Biswas and I have purchased a Moto E(black), of the order ID - OD[protected] on 2nd July 2014. I removed the backcover for the first time to put on the sim cards and the sd card, but when I put back the cover it doesn't fits properly and seems to be loose. Please do something as soon as possible...

I have purchased a Moto-X handset from Flipkart. I purchased it for Rs.24000 This handset is cracking from various places by itself. I shared the pics with Motorla people through Mail and they admitted that it's their fault and they will replace the handset. But now their regional head as well as their CS Head is not responding to mails. They have stopped answering my calls. I reported this to Flipkart. Flipkart is Exclusive seller of Moto-X. I want my money back and doesnot want this handset which is so expansive but made of very poor quality material .Seeking for justoice on this. Plz help.

On 25th jan 2014, I have purchased mobile (Karbon 12+) from FlipKart.com. On flipkart site, it was mentioned that mobile comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Three weeks back, my mobile display colour messed up so went to karbonn service centers, Kolhapur and Pune. They said my mobile IMEI number is not in their database. So they were not ready to give service for this mobile. I am shocked by their comment so i immediately called flipkart. But they are worst than karbonn service center, everytime when i called them they give me next date with new complaint. I want justice on this. Satyajeet [protected]

Actually i had placed an order on Aug 9th . But still we didn't received the order yet. I had a discussion with your agents for 4times, but no use. Discussion-1:- I called your agent, she told me that " she will not promise the exact date for the delivery but she had given promise that it will deliver by 19th Aug (which is the promise date when i place the order). BUt by Aug 19th i had received my order. Discussion-2:- I called your agent, He told me that we will register a complaint and one of our agent will get back to you in 4hrs. As he said one of your agent get back to me, saying that there was a problem with our courior partner, and at the same time he informed that he will follow up with them to get the product be delivered by Aug 21st for sure. I had request him to provide the status of our product such that it will avoid unecessary call's to your customer care. BUt till date i didn't recived any status update(i.e., SMS or EMail). This is showing the irresponsiblility from your end. Discussion-3:- (Aug-20th) i called your agent as usally because i didn't receive any status from your side. Your agent replied that already we regestered a complaint for this, a separate team will be engaged for this kind of activity, this is the reason that your are not seeing any updates in flipcart site. And he informed me that we are doing a reshippment for this kind of issues so we are also not able to see the details. So, i will drop a mail to appropriate team to get back to you. As he said our again one of yours agent called me saying that 100% your product will be deliverd by Aug-21st 7PM EST. But still i didn't recived my product. They didn't able to Stand on there Second promise also...!!! Discussion-4:- I called your agent because still i didn't received my product. Again he repeated the same thing that there was a delay with our couriour partner. i am not understanding why you guys are blaming others (courior partners). Are you are really sorting out this problem ? because you are askinng for the same escuse again. And he informed me that the will again place a new order by cancelling the old one such that i will receive the product by 28th Aug. And at same time is not giving me the promise that he will send from other courior partner. Still with hope i requeted him to place a new order with Quick delivery for this i am ready to pay 100 Rs. more. BUt he said that this service is not available for my address. Hence, i am frustrated with the approach of your agents so i had cancelled my order. i oberved that there is a gap between you guys from Discussion-3 & 4, In Discussion-3 he told that we had reshipped & again in Discussion-4 they are saying that we will again reship the product. I am suprised/ shocked by your approch so finally cancelled my order. Actually a customer will place an order by seeing the flipcart but not your couriour partners. Stop blaming on other to escape the situation.
                            Very Bad Service from flipkart
                            I have ordered a moto g 2 on 5th Nov 14, It was a gift for my friend. It was very embarrassing moment yesterday because I was unable to give him a birthday gift. I paid Rs. 90 extra for one day delivery. flipkart CS had promised me that I will get the product by 9.00 pm on 6th Nov 14 but the product is yet to be delivered. I will not buy any product from flipkart in future.

After raising this issue in flipkart CS, they replied that they are compensating the customer emotions in RS 270.
                            Money is not a concern, how flipkart can understand customers sentiment.