Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2159

Dear Flipkart Customer Care, Reference to my earlier e-mail today regarding booking of Moto E Black, please note the following :- Your company releases a press note (economic times) saying that Moto E can be booked post 11 am on 23 May 2014. At 11.18 am your e-tailing website says that Moto E can be booked post 11 am on 23 May 2014 but when we try to book, the site reports an error An email for booking the phone is sent at 11.49am for the booking the phone, there is no response except for an automated number. At 12.08pm on 23 May 2014, your Customer Care executive says that there is some technical glitch in the website and the app, therefore please try after an hour to book your order. T he website doesnt work and at 13.08pm when we call your customer care for booking the handset, you customer care executive says that we cannot book the handset because the site says “Coming Soon” and we should keep visiting your website in case we want the phone. This is the most amazing part, we should keep visiting your website, which doesn’t work / can’t book orders or keep calling your Customer Care, who keeps apologizing they cannot help us Kindly let me know the status of my order, if your company stills believes in ethical customer practices. If not please be straight and let us know finally that you can’t deliver and we shall drop the matter for good.
WORST SERVICE : MOTO E

I have purchased Moto E on 15/05/2014. The display has crack due to fall on 25th August. Since then we are struggling get it reapired thorh motocare center. As they are expressing their helplessness due to lack of supply of the display.

This is WORST ever service I have seen in last 8 years of diff mobile companies.

I ordered Samsung galaxy quattro from flipkart in August, It had minor problems from starting, now the phone is not getting charge and it gets on rarely..when I showed to Samsung service center they are saying parts of mobile are not genuine.My order id is OD[protected].When I am calling on Flipkart customer care center I am not geting proper responses.

I have ordered Moto G 16 gb phone from flipkart (order id : OD OD[protected]). My order is delayed by 72 hrs and I am not able to track the order. I have contacted filpkart several time. Flipkart is not providing me any information. Nobody is informing correctly about when it will be delivered. I feeling worried

My Name is Nidheesh, I purchased a Micromax A089 Phone on[protected]Order ID-OD[protected]).It was delivered to me on[protected].Now it is not Working.I took the Phone to Service Center in Cochin.they checked it and told me it was Hardware Problem.I Called Toll Free No:[protected] on[protected], but till now i have not got a positive responce form your side.So Kindly make arrangement to Replace the Unit.Expecting your Fast Responce Ph:[protected] Email Id:[protected]@gmail.com

So my sister recently ordered a 24 -70 mm sigma lens from flipkart. And guess what she get- Some magnets n stones n wires!! The lens she ordered is a very expensive item and was needed on an urgent basis. Something like this not acceptable from flipkart. Flipkart should seriously look into this. Suggest rest o[censored] to hold on buying your electronics from flipkart . On top of that, she was asked to wait for 10 days for standard refund process. They certainly do value their customers. See pictures attached of the lens she got! http://i59.tinypic.com/5ewu88.jpg http://i60.tinypic.com/30jk0nr.jpg http://i57.tinypic.com/16anwr7.jpg

Respected Sir, I Virendra C. Patel Advocate, residing at Vadodara, State- Gujarat have purchase samsung galaxy grand duos I9082 - Qty-1 by Order ID: 0D[protected], Samsung MB-MSBGB/In MorcroSD 32 GB Memory Card Class 6- Qty-1 by Order ID : 0D[protected] and Rainbow Samsung i9082 Galaxy Grand Matt Finish Screen Guard for Samsang i9082 Galaxy Grand- Qty-1, Order ID : 0D[protected] on 9/12/12 and total Bill amount is Rs. 19935/- under the scheme of Extra 10% cashback on purchase above Rs. 7500/- on SBI Credit Cards, and that amount was was fully paid by SBI Credit Card. but till today i have not received 10% cashback on total bill amount Rs. 19935/-

I myself had order for in the flipkart for an item. Every day i used to get message that " We are not able to deliver due to security instability and reattempt the delivery" I was very much annoyed here. Becuase there was never an attempt of delivery not even the courier guy called me when he reached the address. Actually i ordered it to my office address and its usual that courier comes to the gate calls us and we go and collect it. I had collect few like this from flip kart and others earlier but for this order i was shocked by the way i am getting response. I called customer care, had chat sent mails everything i tried but of no use. They say we will deliver but it never happened. When they are not able to deliver they are updating wrong status for the order and we get message about it which is highly unacceptable. Please never buy

Hello Sir, Still now I didn't received my parcel now . One o[censored] r delivery person called me and said collect u r parcel but weekends for me no office, said I will collect on Monday. Now I am trying to call him last 2 days onwards, his phone is dead I don't know how to communicate him . His contact number is : [protected](pritam). Pl z help me and sort out the issue soon.

I have received one Accuchek Glucometer by paying Rs 1, 430. but after opening the pack I found that only strips are available but no machine is there. Order No. OD[protected] Name Somnath Chakraborty Address: 135 Moynadanga, PO Chinsurah RS, Dist. Hooghly, WB - 712102 Mob No. [protected] Payment Mode: Cash on Delivery I want my refund of money as soon as possible.

dear sir, i am writing to tell you about your services because i am not satishfied your services last week, i select jack and jones jeans and my order number is od[protected] . i like this product from my heart and thats day your company give huge discount on this items thats why i want to get this jeans but now i got your message and thats message show .you can not deliver this jeans bacause my area dont have any couurier company and thats your thoughts but i bought lot of products other sites and thats prouducts i got it and i have no compalin thats products but your company dont give geniune reason so thats why i dispointed lot of your site if your company give me that product same price which i saw last time than i really thaksfull to you please give me good response as soon as possible your sincerily satvir singh mobile number[protected] satvir.[protected]@yahoo.com
                    Waybill No : [protected] Reference No : 47698207
                    Pickup Date 15 May 2014
                    From Bangalore
                    To Khanna
                    Status Delivery Attempted-Premises Closed
                    I am no way related to flipkart but check blue dart status( i got tracking no. after entering your order no.)
                    I order 2 product, but still now not received. delivery man called, i said come at evening 6.30pm but he didnt wait and all. 4 days gone.

i available in my home at evening 6.30 pm to morning 6.30am and full day Sunday.

Help me???

please call me - [protected]

Filpkart delivery boy, i'm not sure of his name, Phone number he used while delivering the product is [protected]. He came to deliver the product moto G 16gb mobile (order id : OD[protected]) on may19th 1:30 PM. He called to my mobile for asking address. I gave him clear idea of the address but he is not listening to my words and talking rude against me. I need some action to be taken against this guy. I'm really annoyed by his behaviour . By, Depressed customer, Vinodh Kumar.

I have order a book of Rs.404 but I have return that, but the refunded money they have send to another account inspite of my account that is"[protected]@gmail.com". When I am asking to transfer the amount to my account they are not doing so.

I have ordered A Frontech 20 Mega Pixel E-Camera Oval Webcam, order no. OD[protected] on 26th April and An HP 16GB pen drive, order no. OD[protected] on 11th May. In both cases the orders were not delivered due to un deliverable location, as explained by the company. But the courier man did not call me for the enquiry of my address although my mobile no was given. But I have given a mail from flip kart that the courier man didnot find my address. Not only that there was no obstruction at the time of selecting my payment option at my address. I have given a nice service from Flip kart earlier but in last two cases the service was totally disappointing. In this circumstances my advise is take an action so that these kind of mistakes do not occur .

Sir/madam,

I had purchased a cricket batting pad from you . When delivery was given to me the size of the pads were too small, but when i had ordered a large size.

So kindly take back these pads so that i can purchase a other product.

Bill no is- bil[protected]

Kindly help in this regard

To whom it may be concern, Sir / Madam, Today Dt. 14th May 2014, I received my ordered article (Order No. OD[protected]) that was Hand Blender of Crompton Greaves worth Rs. 799/-. When I placed the order, the website was showing 2 years warranty of the product but as I received the goods I came to know that company (Crompton Greaves) is providing only one year warranty of product. I am not satisfied with same as company (Flipkart) is showing wrong information of the product at their website just to get the attraction of customers. I need satisfactory response for the same or provide e-mail ID of Sales Manager - Flipkart or Area Sales Manager (if any) for direct intraction. Enclosing Print screen of website & image of warranty card. Sumit Khandelwal E-mail ID [protected]@hotmail.com

i order nokia mobile on may 9th and it was suppose to get delivered within may13th. but no traces of delivery. payment is through credit card, through EMI .i got msg from HDFC bank saying about the payment through credit card. please tell us if delivery is taking time. we will compremise about it. but dont sit like rock. waiting for your call.

Hello, I have placed this order#OD[protected] on May 1st with Flipkart. The delivery date as per Flipkart was May 10th. Since May 10th i have been calling the customer care of Flipkart and they ask me to wait 24 hrs daily. Finally the order reaches their courier service which is EKART LOGISTICS. I get a message that my order will be delivered on May 12th before 7pm. I contacted the courier guy thrice and he gave me different timings as he was quite busy delivering orders of others. I get a message on May 13th from EKART that the order was sent back as my phone was not reachable. I called the courier guy again and he said he was quite busy and did not even attempt to call me or deliver the order. This clearly shows that EKART is lying and making fool of the customers. Now it is May 14th, i call the courier guy again and the same promises are made again. Finally i paid up front for the order and now Flipkart has taken my money and not delivering the order. Is this kind of customer service Flipkart Maintains. If they love to fool the customers by taking their money, Flipkart should be banned immediately on account of fraud done to the public. They are taking the money from customers and not delivering the product. EKART Logistics is the worst courier company who do not care for customers.

With this note I would like to inform you that on the on 6th May 2014 I
                                    ordered for a product and it had been delivered on same as I requested for.
                                    then I requested to return and refund the item and that also has been
                                    approved.

Since 6th May 2014 the item has not yet being picked up from my place and
                                    every day I am getting a SMS that we regret to inform you that your
                                    shipment could not be picked up and we are not able to reach you over
                                    phone. We will reattempt the pickup tomorrow though I was available at home
                                    and my contact number too.

Each and every day I called the your Customer
                                    Care number and getting an input by today by 19:00 shipment will be picked
                                    up and which never happened.

Sudipta
                                    May 14, 2014
                                    Updated by mailsudiptabiswas
                                    Incident has been opened with Flipkark

Incident ID[protected]

Hello FLIPKART,

I placed an order for an external hard drive worth Rs. 3899. On the last step of my transaction your website stopped working. Which resulted in Money Debited from my account but order not being placed!!!

YOU HAVE CAUSED SO MUCH INCONVINIENCE that its not even funny.

I called your "Customer Care" but they refused to help me since there was no transaction showing on their system.

Now tell me what should I do???

Hi My Order No.OD[protected] I haven't received the order, this is not the first time. I don't know whom that order has been delivered and on site its showing delivered. Very bad service...