Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2162

I am purchased this phone before 10 days. The complaint is after lifting the phone, the voice wont come but the seconds timer continuously goes.Again i have to switch off then on to start. 2) it being hang some times and the icons are disappearing...
Jun 04, 2014
Updated by Aneesh U
I was purchased this phone before 10 days. The complaint is when making call, the voice wont come but the seconds timer continuously goes.Again i have to switch off then on to start. 2) it being hang some times and the icons are disappearing...

I purchased a camera nikon d90 from flipkart. and there is a problem with that camera. I cnanot see the shutter speed number from the viewfinder. aslo it cannot be seen on display. today i called flipkart customer executive. I told them about my problem. they told me that they will contact me within 24 hrs. please help me out. I want to replace my camera as soon as possible.

hello, My name is shiva karthik.y i have bought Moto g mobile from flipkart few months back and its Charger not working and bad network support(MotoG).my net will stop working by itself. i have to keep restarting my moblie and put it in airplan mode to get back my network.

XOLO EXPLOITATION BACKED & IGNORED BY FLIPKART Battery balooning problem :: mass problem My q700 battery balooned out; Every customer centre in gujarat short of battery; Against demand of 100 battery xolo provides only 10-20 battery. Exploitory business model of xolo supported by flipkart.

1) After lifting the phone, the voice wont come but the seconds timer continuously goes.Again i have to switch off then on to start. 2) If the phone is connected with headset and then removed, the sound will not come until the phone is switched off. Please reply as soon as possible & order no:-OD[protected]

Hi I am taken Moto G with 10%Cash back offer on march month, what they are mentioned in Terms and conditions i followed as it is same, like the offer is valid only for Axis Bank Holders, i m using same and ordered, i m waiting upto may 31, still i m not getting my amount so i m reached customer care. They said simply im not eligible person reason is i'm given order Net banking. IN Terms and Conditions they mentioned CASH on Delivery not applicable. Now what should i do ?
            The offer is valid only if you placed the order through AXIS bank debit and credit card. AXIS bank Internet banking transaction not qualify for 10 percent cash back.
            Hello Raja

Can you Please tell me how to purchase online without net banking ?
            Please be elaborate AXIS BANK debit &Credit card using without net banking purchasing in online.

I m waiting for u r reply...
            Hi hemant, which option you got selected during payment,

1) Netbanking (AXIS payment gateway)
            2) Credit card (AXIS CC card)
            3) Debit card (AXIS debit card)
            Bloody nonsense this is... I just don't understand how net banking is possible without having a debit or credit card. Whether i bloody use AXIS PAYMENT GATEWAY OR AXIS CC CARD or Bloody AXIS DEBIT CARD. Ultimately i get the amount deducted from my AXIS account..

Then what the BLOODY DAMN THING ABOUT NETBANKING AND DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT...

ALL FLIPKART IS DOING IS CHEATING PEOPLE WITH AXIS BANK AS PARTNER IN CRIME

Hi, I would like to file a complain against flipkart.com as they make false commitments in delivering the product . I made an order of Nokia XL from Flipkart on 28th May and today is 3th June 2014 and I still haven't got the product . When I called the call center of Flipkart they told me that they have no information regarding the same other than that its has been delayed . I could have bought the same product any where in Chandigarh at a lesser price without the hassle .

Hi Dear I have purchased a mobile phone from flipkart in oct-2013 I dont get any IMEI label or any sr no lables on mobile box or on bill. So service centres are denying to make service for my phone.this is not my alone's problem 100s of people are getting such kind of phone without IMEI labels. I think they all suffer from same problem, Such thing should not happen with other people in future and we should take any strict action. That is why I am posting here to make notice about this problem seriously. Reader can contact me if you are facing the same problems/ [protected]@gmail.com Thanks

Hi Team,

I ordered some books through Flipkart (OD[protected]), but i was asked to cancel it by flipkart executive as there is some issue between flipkart and the courier service. The order was cancelled on 5th May 2014 and I got a mail regarding refund on 21st MAY 2014. The Money is not yet credited to my Account.

The flipkart executive asked me to check with bank, Bank representative requested to get get the Bank details from which the refund was done.This was not provided by Flipkart.

Please do the needful. This is the 5th mail I am sending for this issue.

Maneesh M

Sir.
                    I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 mobile on April 1 2014, from your web. My mobile gets hanged and switched off on its own very often and after which it is not gets on. It gets on only by replacing the battery. I get this issue and taken to samsung service centre there they have taken and submitted my mobile for a week and fix the prob. After getting my mob back and working properly for 2-3 days it is getting again the same prob. Now tell what should I do as it is Defective Set?
                    Dear Team,

I have purchased one mobile on September 2014 (Moto G 2nd Gen) from flipkart but there was some display issue on the same, I have replaced with in 30days. But unfortunately new mobile also having some problem to hear others voice which has been occured frequently. After swich off and switch on this will become ok I have given the same to Motorola service centre and received back after 3 days but the same issue has been happened again. So I have informed flipkart to resolve the issue for lot of time but they are helpless. So flipkart selling defective peace of product to customers again and again.

So requesting your help to get good new mobile or refund from flipkart.

Order ID: OD[protected]
                    Moto G (2nd Gen)
                    [IMEI/Serial No: [protected]

Prajith M C
                    Mob No-[protected]
                    Dear Team,

So requesting your help to get good new mobile or refund from flipkart.

Order ID: OD[protected]
                    Moto G (2nd Gen)
                    [IMEI/Serial No: [protected]

Prajith M C
                    Mob No-[protected]
                    I purchased Karbonn A100 at Rs. 2460/- I got the delivery on around February 9th, 2015. So, it is still in warranty period. It gets off frequently many a times a day. I contacted the person who dilivered it. I also rang Flipkart helpline. The problem is we don't have Karbonn Service centers here in Nadiad and nearby places like Anand, Kheda, etc. I need my mobile piece replaced or repaired. What do I do now?

Contact no: [protected]
                    My order no is OD[protected] I got new mobile on 10/04/2015. But I got defective Mobile, I request for replacement on 20/04/2015. But still date I didn't get
                    Lenova A 6000 Plus ( OD[protected] which i purchase on 28.04.2015 is facing battery problem so much that its going down upto 1% within 2 hour and its getting too hot while charging as well as talking. Now its facing problem of charging as well now its going down instead of going up while charging. I want my money back or i want my mobile to be replace immediately.

Hope you will do the needful
                    Sameer Khedekar
                    [protected]/[protected]

Very Worst Terms and Conditions

I have ordered for Dell Venue 7 Wifi 2days ago, in which SIM slot is not avaibale and i requested for exchange or return. I am frustrated with the customer care support . Waste of 8000rs for me. They are not taking it back.

not able to return item

when i select the item to return in myorders page and after selecting the reason to return it is loading and loading but nothing happens.. I was trying this from 2 days. i want to return it asap pls help

RE:Flipkart gift voucher

Hi team, I have requested Flip kart gift voucher through HSBC Redeem Extra Points a week ago still i did not receive it . please provide it ASAP Thanks Dinakaran [protected] Dina.[protected]@gmail.com

Wrong Size Shoe

Sir i have purchased Sporty Running Shoes Navy Blue. SKU-GSB_12011-36 Order No - OD[protected] [[protected]] Courier AWB No - FMPC[protected] Mobile No - [protected]

sim activation problem in moto g

when we insert the SIM it shows "no service". I am not able to make calls neither there are any outgoing calls. when i try to make a call it shows "no network available " .

Moto G Mobile charger not working

i have brought Moto G Mobile 1 month back...now it's charger not working...

order cancel without any concern

My order of puma sneakers shoes registered number [protected] was cancelled by flipart without providing any information to me . 16 Oct was the shipping date. Kindly take an action in this.

replacement of book

Your product Madhusala book is damaged ...Please replace It . WSRC[protected]

HI, I dint get the soft copy of my receipt for my Moto g which I have received by March. Now Am facing problem with moto g. Kindly provide me the bill. The order id of my Moto G is OD[protected]. I got the Moto G shipment delivery mail alone. I dint get the soft copy of Moto G.Please help me out.

I was talk to filpkart care but no proper reply they say call motorola mobile service center i say ok and i called service canter they was tolded i m not repair this product and i m try to follwo other service center no proper answer and no reply from phone.
                        I m very tired.
                        Only motorola product buy only filpkart no other option.

dear sir,
                          there was fraud done on my debit card dtd 18th may monring 5.15 am. merchant FLIP CARD.
                          immediately i had registered complaint with icici bank & merchant flip art all the details as under
                          FLIP CART COMPLAINT#[protected] DT 18/05 amount 4420.
                          i got rolled back aprox rs 700, for balance no update from flip cart or bank.

while speaking to flip cart i could understand part of goods already delivered to the person.

where as i had registered complaint in the 18th monring .

later i have submitted police complaint copy to FLIP CART but still no revert.
                          pls look into this urgently.

FLIP CART COMPLAINT#[protected] DT 18/05 4420

CARD# CRD TYPE NAME TRAN REF COMPLAINT# MERCHANT AMOUNT
                          [protected] DEBIT CARD SANTOSH GUPTA ICICI BANK SB75340530 DTD 18/05 SR32062026 DT 18/05 ABHIJEET TEAM LEADER FLIP CART COMPLAINT#[protected] DT 18/05 4420

hiii
                            hello
                            i am varaprasad am booking 3 mobiles

1.OD[protected] through net banking
                            2.OD[protected] through emi
                            3.OD[protected] through emi( this one is cancelled)

after that one mobiles cancelled for that money is credited after that i called customer care they tell me that it sholud be out of stock.. for that only one mobile is cancelled so the another 2 mobiles is sholud confirmed at 5:00pm so am feeling happy because money is credited for mobiles one is cancelled due to out of stock so i got 2 mobiles,

the confirmed 2 mobiles order id is:
                            1.OD[protected]
                            2.OD[protected]

they are said me that u got these mobiles at on or before 3 of june..
                            every thing is perfect,
                            after that 11:20pm i got a message ur mobiles has cancelled,

so what we have to do ur credited the money and i dnt have money am searching for a job my friends are in office they said me that i dnt have a flipkart account so am booking these mobiles so he is asking about the mobiles what i tell to my friend
                            he is searching for this mobile 15 days he is waiting.

your credited the money and dont give the mobiles what can i do.

i dont want money back,
                            i want mobiles am waiting for today afternoon if get the mobiles its cool or other wise i will give a complaint on your flipkart they are doing a illegal business, and they credite the money giving the worst product and customer care also worst job they dont how to talk with the customers

they dont mention one person has to book one mobiles at booking of time after confirmed you have give the cancelling of your order throurg message this is the way o[censored] giving response for customers ...

but am telling that i dont want money back, i want mobiles so your understand my friends asking about the mobiles when it comes so irritating yesterday 12:30pm to
                            12:27am am waiting for this mobile after that u said me the product is cancelled ..
                            so u r the people wasting my time so as soon as possible give the mobile back...

so people can u help of resolve this problem...
                            May 31, 2014
                            Updated by somav85
                            i got a call from flipkart the executives are ananad, ayesha, shanthi, chinnapa.
                            these are four numbers has giving the worst response from the executives, they are tell me that u can a complaint are anything what u can do,
                            am shockes they tell me that giving complaint for his own flipkart.com this is giving the responses from customers.

this flipkart in these days much improved so the employes also much proud to talk with the customers..

so any one peoples to book any of product through flipkart must should be care...

so people can any will help me to resolve this problem
                            hii am also having same prblem but the issue is he returned the money that is the case why booked the mobiles o dnt want to wasting of time booking mobiles so flipkart.com u r giving correct information to customers in these days u r going up in market that is the reason u should maintain good responsibilitity for ur customers

u know only one way money is credited to ur account after u put a message like cancelled ur order but send me the money 10 to 15 days that is the case u r doing worst product business for the orders...

they are giving no information for customers
                            Flipkart announced booking for sale of Redmi mobile phone on 16th sept at 2 pm . There is a timer on the screen and as soon as it touched zero, the buy link appeared . I pressed the buy link with no delay but immediately there was a message that the product is sold out . How is it possible . Why are they wasting the consumers time ?

hiii
                              i am tharun 30th of this month am booking 3 moto e mobiles for that they 21000/- credited to my account after that they put a message at night your order is cancelled. at the afternoon am sit back and booking of 3 mobiles at 2:00pm after one mobile is cancelled i call to customer care executive they said one person can book 2 mobiles only k i said am booking 3 mobiles in that cancel one mobile send me 2 mobiles they said k ur order is confirmed it will be coming on on or before 3rd june.

at booking they dont mention anything one person can book 2 mobiles, after booking of mobiles they credited money after they said me order is cancelled..

they are doing online business they have dont have how to interact with the customers this site doing the illegal business after giving the worst products..
                              they dont about how to refund the money, it will be taking 10 to 15 business days no one is waiting for these days .

am booking of these my family members so am waiting for these mobiles at 14 of may so they dont know one customer is one mobile he doesnt mention any at booikng.

so i dont want money,
                              i want mobiles,
                              the confirmed order is;

1.OD[protected]

2.OD[protected]

3.OD[protected]

they said me at 5:00pm these orders are confirmed after 11pm they send me order is cancelled the customer care executive also giving the worst informaton to customers all customers confused about this product.

why is posted mobiles in flipkart they has saling purpose they y customer is booking 2 or 3 and above u have to mention it clearely so that customer read all conditions and booked u dont mention anything after booking money credited after tell that order this is not a correct way..

after booking of these i dont have any money in hand they said me rufunded money takes 10 to 15 days i dont want wait for these days...

so people will help me for this product..
                              am also having a same problem for booking of this mobile they are giving information for customers in customer care executive talk with hindi r english but am talking in telugu because english is not perfecet am asking u can connect call to telugu customer care executive they connect a call after 10mins then he give the information it should be refumded am booking a then why should i cancelled at that time the server busy it happenly cancelled so what am doing money is deducted mobile is cancelled so people give me the information about this product yesterday itself am wasting my time

flipkart customer care executives doing worst job i can see in my life...

today 11.22am one of flipkart customer care shanthi call me am asking what is the status of mobiles they tell me that ur order is cancelled am shock about the mobiles money is credited and mobiles are cancelled...

am asking shanthi one flipkart executive i can give a compalint she tell what you think can do ur self am not the responsible am not the helpful so wait for 10 to 15 days after u will get money.this is the flipkart customer care executive giving worst responsible they are doing irrespective response giving to customers...

I have one complain against bluedart courier . In past they have delivered many items in my address without any complain. But recently they are unable to find my address, as they say it. Each time I had to collect my shipment by myself. But now they have crossed the limit. They haven't even contacted me for the other OD[protected] from flipkart.com and now it is canceled. I mean ; this is really disturbing. Please take necessary action against this type of services.

I purchased moto g on 24th march 2014.. and i got ir delivered on 27th march 2014 from flipkart. When i am using the phone voice from caller and diler not transfer to each other. i want to replace my mobile as early as possible other wise launched the complain in consumer care.

Hi, I would like to file a complain against flipkart.com as they make false commitments in delivering the product . I made an order of KasperSky anti virus from Flipkart on 20th May and today is 30th May 2014 and I still haven't got the product . When I called the call center of Flipkart they told me that they have no information regarding the same other than that its has been delayed . I could have bought the same product any where in Bangalore at a lesser price without the hassle . Yesterday I got an sms from flipkart stating that they will be delivering the product by 7pm yesterday, though the actual date of delivery was by 26th May, but they didn't make up to their commitment . Its disgusting that for a simple anti virus CD I had to wait for so many days !! I request you to take action against these kind of false statements .

Hi, I would like to file a complain against flipkart.com as they make false commitments in delivering the product . I made an order of KasperSky anti virus from Flipkart on 20th May and today is 30th May 2014 and I still haven't got the product . When I called the call center of Flipkart they told me that they have no information regarding the same other than that its has been delayed . I could have bought the same product any where in Bangalore at a lesser price without the hassle . Yesterday I got an email from flipkart stating that they will be delivering the product by 7pm yesterday . They didn't make up to their commitment . Its disgusting that for a simple anti virus CD I had to wait for so many days !! I request you to take action against these kind of false statements .

My name is abhinandan Roy Choudhury Phone number [protected] I purchased a lenovo k900 phone online from Flipkart on the 12.05.2014 EMI number [protected] the phone is heating up i have a 30 day return or exchange policy as per the website so i called then after 2 days o[censored]sing the phone they are not even contacting me to solve the issues is have contacted them over 10 time and they says the someone will contact me from the technical department and it will be over 30days like this and then they might say me that it is over 30 days