Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2158

Hello name :omkar registered mobile:[protected] tracking id:WSRC[protected] I am very much disappointed with your customer service agents . I called them thrice once in the morning and next two calls in the evening at 7:45 and 7:55 and no one had given me solution.Actually today morning when i got msg from flipkart regarding the courier boy number i immediately called him and said that i will not be there in my flat until 6.00 in the evening and asked him to come after 6 then he said that their work will be done by 2to 3 pm an they will not b able to come in the evening then i immediately called flipkart customer care and complained and they said they raised a complaint and u will get ur shipment by evening 6 but ii did not get that is when i again called flipkart in the evening 7:30 and spoke with some person he apologized for not delivering and said that he will make sure that i will get it tomorrow then i asked him are sure abt it then he said that i cannot guarantee but i will try then i said i want some guarantee then he said that he would write a mail to superiors an asked me to wait and he cut the cal then i again called then some lady picked up and said that we cannot do anything abt it then i asked her to transfer my cal to superiors then she made me wait for 5- 10 min and then said no one is available and then when i said i can wait till more she cancelled my call . last thing that i want to mention is that when i called the courier boy twice why was it mentioned shipment status that Undelivered Because Of No Response. I Want Some One To Call Me Back Or Mail Regarding The Same.

Dear sir/mam, I have bought Spice mettle flo 5x Mi504 from you. I want a leathercase to protect it But i couldnot found it Anywhere . i want u to bring some colourful flipcovers for this model . I had ordered leather Case for sony xperia C and its wonderful ... I just want like that for spice mOdel. i will be very Thankful to you i[censored] could bring that. Thank yoi

Hi Team, I placed one order OD[protected] on 20 June on Filpkart India ( Payment done), and as per Track order it showed me delivery date 24th June, but till today(25th june ) I have not got order nor any update on Order Track, its still showing Processing, not shipped yet. I talked to Customer care daily, and on 24th june Customer care told me I will get my order by 26th, but when I checked with Customer care today 25th ( Yusuf Ahmad - Banglore not sure if its real name) he was so rude & told me either wait for 6-7 Days or take refund. I am not sure if this is valid behaviour of firm like Flipkart. Please suggest. Regards Dharendra

Dear sir/Madam,

I have ordered Lumia 630 dual sim modile through Flipkart online shopping.

I have paid full amount while ordering itself.

My order no is OD[protected] (1 Item).

Mobile is delivered on 19.06.14 . but in that Head set is not available.

I dont know why it is missed. I have already informed this through toll free no also but till now no response .

Need your actions based on this mail.

C.Ramkumar

I had ordered Moto g on flipkart. Tracking ID : WSRP[protected] . Order Id : OD[protected]. Courier Name : eKart, Pune. I received delivery at company office through courier. When I opened courier I found "Wheel Active" soap instead of "Moto G handset. I have already raised complaint through customer care. Its more than 7 business days, still issue has not resolved. Constumer service and customer support of flipkart is hopeless. Even after writing to its CEO Sachin bansal (sachin.[protected]@flipkart.com) no response from him or his company executives. I had already given this news in Indian Express, pune edition. So company is offering 20 % amount as compensation. Now I want full compensation for this product.
          I had ordered Moto g on flipkart. Tracking ID : WSRP[protected] . Order Id : OD[protected]. I received delivery at company office through courier. When I opened courier I found "Wheel Active" soap instead of "Moto G handset. I have already raised complaint through customer care. Its more than 7 business days, still issue has not resolved. Constumer service and customer support of flipkart is hopeless. Even after writing to its CEO Sachin bansal (sachin.[protected]@flipkart.com) no response from him or his company executives. I had already given this news in Indian Express. After that company is offering 20 % amount as compensation. Now I want full compensation for this product.

This is not US this is India. Once money received none care abt service

dear flipkart team,
            i purchased moto g mobile on last month 20 th .since i facing problem with this phone on off problem, touch didnot working properly, so many time i contacted to flipkart consumer care person, flipkart consumer tecnical person s side no response . i went to motorola service center, tecnician said that board problem, pls contact flipkart team for mobile replacement, so i requesrt you pls contact for my mobile no. [protected]. my name rajesh babu, from hyderabad.
            Jun 24, 2014
            Updated by Rajesh Babu47
            pls repond to flipkart consumer care person s for resolve my mobile problem.

I ordered Moto E mobile phone on 18/06/2014 which was supposed to be delivered by 24/062014. When it was not delivered to me by that time I checked website for tracking details and to my surprise the status was mentioned as "your product have been delivered on 20/06/14". But I didn't receive any call/SMS/mail about the delivery from either flipkart or its courier partner then how can I believe that you really made an attempt to deliver the product. I need an explanation about this and how Flipkart are going to compensate me for this product as I have already paid for it through debit card.

Tracking ID WSRC[protected] Will be delivered today before 7 pm by Ambadas Ghatkari ([protected]). This message was received on 23rd Jun 2014 in the morning till this time delivery is not given. Pl. Cancelled delivery as your service is horrible. This item is booked by my son Dheeraj Korade (([protected]) message received on same mobile. Thanking You DT Korade [protected]

I have ordered Moto X and Moto G mobile from Flipkart on 21st Jun Sat. And i received it on 23rd Jun about 4.00 pm when i opened the Mobile both the mobiles Moto X and Moto G display are fully damaged and the boxes were also damaged. I had registerd a complaint with the Flipkart Customercare around 4.30
                  Feb 10, 2022

I received my order on 21st May, 2014 from flipkart but within 15 days the battery stopped working & when I went to Nokia centre they told its an duplicate battery. When I tried to contact Flipkart regarding return/guarantee claim they did not respond. Now I don't know where I have to go to claim the guarantee & they are accountable because I bought it from them but they are not providing any help though the product is undamaged and under warranty period.I need my money back. Please resolve my issue asap

2 complaints. Order nos. - OD[protected] and OD[protected] - No invoice was received on email with the above orders. Conversation with flipkart cc executives was as under - a) 18 June 2014 - Called flipkart cc and explained them the product was defective. They informed that since the 2nd OD was less than 1 month old it can be replaced by flipkart but they wanted to revert to me for further details within 24 hours before confirming the replacement. b) 20 June 2014 - no call was received even after 48 hours so called flipkart cc again. They said some server problem so cannot check their system. I requested them to call back after systems are running. c) 21 June 2014 - no call received again so called back the cc. They informed that as this is a different seller the replacement warranty is only for 10 days and not 30 days so the product should be shown at the Sony Service Centre. Same day I got in touch with Sony service centre who said unless we produce tax invoice they cannot entertain the compliant. Called the flipkart cc again the same day to inform that I did not get the tax invoice at all. They asked to download from the website. The invoice downloaded was NOT a tax invoice. Called again the same day the flipkart cc and was assured that I will receive the tax invoice within 24 hours. d) 22 June 2014 - tax invoice not received even after 24 hours. Called flipkart again. Flipkart executive informed that coz of Sunday invoice could not be sent (executive speaking with me on 21st also knew that it was a Sunday the next day even then he had made the assurance). On Sunday I was assured that I will for sure receive the TAX invoice by Monday noon time. e) 23 June 2014 - No invoice received even after noon. Called the cc again and was told that the invoice cannot be changed/re-issued and will have to wait for 5 business days for getting a tax invoice from the seller. By this time I was totally frustrated with the unprofessionalism of flipkart and I insisted to speak to a senior executive. After lot of request and persistence a senior executive was connected to who again said that I can only get the invoice after 5 business days. I tried to explain the whole sequence and insisted that my matter be escalated and taken on priority as I have already faced so much of harassment since past few days by listening to different versions and stories from flipkart and that why it should take 5 business days even after me running around since the past so many days. Ultimately the 'senior executive' disconnected the call !!! At every stage I have explained that the product needs to be serviced/replaced urgently with Sony as the person using the product has to travel overseas; the exact purpose for which the products were purchased. I have written several emails also on this and to my disbelief I receive an invoice by email on 23 June which is again NOT a TAX invoice. I am a regular customer of flipkart and is this the way a customer is treated by flipkart. After going from pillar to post since so many days every time your executives give a new story. Which version to believe?! And finally the 'senior executive' disconnects the phone abruptly. Is this professionalism? I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with the unprofessional attitude of flipkart. Why should I be chasing for the invoice. It should have been sent to me in the very 1st instance without me having to chase like this and face harassment. And why can't the issue be taken on priority and why should a customer have to wait for the regular '5 business days' even after facing this since past so many days for something which is an entitlement in the normal course.

Dear Flipkart Team

Sorry to say i am totally unsatisfied to purchase product i.e Karbonn Handset from Flipkart.
                        All detail of Product is attached for your reference, so pls.assist me.
                        Handset:-Karbonn A50s
                        [protected], [protected]

I bought a handset Karbonn A50s on dt 14/06/2014 and received on dt 18/06/14. But when i used it from day first its Battery heating and drinking problem. Every 2 hrs.need to plug it.
                        Then i visit to my nearest Karbonn authorised service point M/S Laxmi communication Sonepat. Their official person told me that this product Karbonn A50s warranty is not showing in system and we can not treat as warranty. They advice me to either call to flipkart or send it to Bangalore.
                        I can't understand my fault, either i should not purchase via Flipkart or not faulty Karbonn product.
                        Overall flipkart cheat with me. Forward Faulty and without warranty product.

So kindly let me confirm what to do either go for consumer Form or will you replace/refund it.

Dear Flipkart team, i kindly informed that i booked order online on dt 14/06/2014 for Karbonn mobile. It received on 18th. I used this handset one whole day to find its feedback. I want to confirmed that i am totally disappointed to buy this product. Battery run only 2 hrs and handset heat up. When i visited to Karbonn authorised service point m/S Kohinoor Communication person told that its not Karbonn original handset its diff. Company and we will not service it.
                          Now pls. confirm what to do. I want refund my money and will never purchased any product from Flipkart. They sell defected product. Assist me either i will go for consumer form.

deear flipkart team i purchase mobile on[protected], in your website,[protected], night 20:45, i went to bluedart courier and i received my device, when i open the box, power on my mobile two line appear on my mobile colour, yellow, blue, onthe right side, top to bottom, vertically, see the attachment, given below, i didnot use this mobile, immediatly i contacte to flipkart consumer care, so i request you, pls find this attachment, provide new mobile for replacement
                            Jun 23, 2014
                            Updated by Y.S.PRAKASH MANE
                            dear flipkart team i purchase mobile on[protected], in your website,[protected], night 20:45, i went to bluedart courier and i received my device, when i open the box, power on my mobile two line appear on my mobile colour, yellow, blue, onthe right side, top to bottom, vertically, see the attachment, given below, i didnot use this mobile, immediatly i contacte to flipkart consumer care, so i request you, pls find this attachment, provide new mobile for replacement

my order id was OD[protected]. also paid 13999rs. my due date of delivery was 3rd june after 3rd delivery date changed to 8th june and then to 18th. after 18th when i contact with the customer care executive they told me there is some address related issues so put fresh order. so i put fresh order and order id wasOD[protected] again paid 13999rs. but the order was automatically cancelled and money credited back to my wallet. when i contacted customer care executive he told me that from one id multiple moto g order is not allowed. so i try to put 2 moto e order by using my wallet money that was also cancelled. now i paid 27998rs and didnt get even one of my order I am sure i entered right address while i am putting the order. address mistake happened due to server related issues. if there is any address related issues you people should inform the customer. in this case that was not happened and also customer care executive misguides the customer also. so kindly take the necessary action to refund my money and help me to put new order

I ordered Moto E, It's back cover and screen guard on 11th june..your track order page shows it has been delivered on 17th.since then I have complained around 7 times tht I haven't received my product but your merciless executives give wrong commitment tht they are working on it..they gave me three days time to track the but till now o haven't received any response. .rather helping me out you all making it a mess for me..I gifted this phn to my dad whose birthday was on 18th but till now u haven't delivered it rather u all making me round and round from here n dere...u told me tht u would be getting ur DRS sheet by three days but till now no responce received..u all having such pathetic service tht in today's time r not able to investigate it 3 days...do we live in era of 1960 or wht...how u manage ur supply chain system. ..tht it take so much time to track anything. ..seriously I was loyal customer of flipkart but now I am not...u should stop doing ur business if you can't help your customers. .I have spoken to ur team to kiran, bala, sayed hussein, tariq...all r merciless agents just give wrong commitment. ..if you help me then return back my money..I will make sure tht at least my friend circle should not buy anything from u...just shut down ur business n stop making any commitment ... Dear Customer, Greetings from Flipkart! Order Number: OD[protected] We tried to reach you on the contact number provided to us regarding the status of the delivery for the above order. However, there was no response for the same. Request to wait till monday waiting for courier internal update. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the delay in delivery and appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard. Did I solve your problem? Please click here to let me know. Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance. Regards, arunkumar.g Customer Support Incident History Customer By Email (.)19/06/2014 02.10 PMCall me on [protected] I am waiting for d response Sent from Samsung Mobile -------- Original message -------- From: Flipkart Customer Support Date:19/06/2014 13:50(GMT+05:30) To: prithvi.[protected]@outlook.comSubject: . [Incident:[protected]] Response Via Email (syed.hussain)19/06/201401.50 PMDear Customer, Order Id:OD[protected] We have been trying to contact you regarding the issue that was addressed to us, however we are unable to reach you . Kindly provide us with an alternate contact number so that we can get in touch with you to resolve the issue. [---001:001051:37689---]

I ordered one slipper size 12 & one sandle of size 12 and the details of the sleeper and sandle is sandle puma techno ind sports sandle order id od[protected]&sliper order id od[protected] please change my this orderd to the right order otherwise i don't shop with you

I have purchased a pen drive 16 gb hp and it was delivered to me on[protected]. Vide your invoice no.Del[protected]
                                    [protected].I regret to inform you that the pen drive is not working.
                                    Please replace the pen drive with a new one.
                                    Numerous ttime, i tried to contact customer care over phone
                                    But all in vain.
                                    Your early response in the matter would be highly appreciated.

M.Kumaresan
                                    Senior branch manager
                                    Bank of india
                                    Palani branch.

Hi All,

I'm Jayashankar.J and my account is [protected] (Axis Bank - Chennai ). I tried to purchase a wallet ( Macoro Multi Wallet ) today and while placing the order the citi bank throwed an error stating the transaction got failed.

Insipite of that my account was debited with 199.00 INR.

I request you to reimburse the amount back to the account ASAP prioritizing this complaint as a matter o[censored]rgency as I also have the text message from AXIS bank as a proof for the amount deducted

(else) I may be forced to handle this legally along with the compensation as a matter of fraudulent practice.

Jayashankar

I bought Karbonn A12+ . I ordered it on 4-2-2014.It has warranty of inbox accessories for 6 months.The problem is that my headphones aren't working correctly.Only the left headphone is working.The right headphone is not performing. "SHRI RAM COMMUNICATION" is the name of service centre mentioned in your invoice, but they said they have closed the authorised service centre for Karbonn mobiles.Their are 3 service provider number in the service centre manual, but the mobile number isn't responding & the land line number is out of order.You are requested to provide the correct details of latest service provider along with contact number or arrange the replacement from your end.your reply in this regard shall be highly appreciated. Order ID:#OD[protected]