Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2157

I ordered Samsung galaxy s2 from Flipkart, the website was showing that phone is available and will be delivered in 6-8 days, from the day I have ordered they have been continuing changing the dates on the website even without bothering me once. When you call them up they say that they don't have the product yet and blaming Samsung for non delivery...there are thousands of Samsung S2 available on ebay but only flipkart don't have them. there executive consider themselves the biggest buyer of the phone even bigger than Croma (owned by TATA), no wonder!!!! if you guys are awake! I posted a review about their service on their website and they removed it.....so they are showing the consumer the wrong picture....wake up guys.....they want to compete with Amazon. Amazon is coming in India in December, watch out you flipkart's though you copied their model but execution is the biggest thing they have....you will go bust once they are in market, as you are losing your credibility day by day..the demise is near..
I had ordered for bigen
hair dye of June 12th, 2015. Shipment was done on June18th 2015 and
they had to deliver by June 22nd 2015. Now they say it will be delivered
on 25th June 2015.very poor service by Ekart logistics. Goverment of India should cancel this ekart logistics license as there is no contact number or customer care for ekart logistics.

I placed an order with the website for 3 books (Date of order - 13th June '11. Order no. - OD[protected] ) The email received from them said I would receive all the books in my order in 3-4 days. Their site showed that the books were in stock. I received 2 of the books within 2 days. I waited for a week for the last one. When I logged on to my account on the site after a week to check the order I saw that the book's status was showing up as Cancelled. I called up their customer support and they told me that they were not able to procure the book from their sources and have refunded my money. I checked their site and my book was showing available there but with an increased price! I paid 333/- for it and now it is listed as 428/- I asked the customer service about it and they started saying Maam you ordered the Indian version and that is the International edition. I put my foot down and told them that was not the case. My book had the same status when I ordered it. They then told me to mail the customer service. I just got an apologetic mail from them with the same excuse. They did not have the basic courtesy to inform the customer if such a situation had taken place. What gives them the right to make a judgement call without checking with the customer first? Really unprofessional of them. The difference in money is not my issue. It is just 100 bucks but Im really angry that they took a step without informing me first. They had no right.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I ordered a transmitter and receiver but only got the transmitter not the receiver.

I ordered a lava M30 mobile on 25/5/11 pic of that mobile was white and no other option for any other colour was there I wanted a white phone so I ordered it to my surprise I recd. a black phone I felt very bad & then I called them & they apologized for it & offered gift coupon of 200 but I refused so they agreed to arrange for a reverse pickup and send me a white phone which I wanted but my poor luck they send me same piece feeling very awkward I called them again & told the details their customer support rep. told me he will check it & call back to me but no one called me so it looks I am facing punishment of dealing with such ignorant careless site I wasted my 3675/- & also paid call charges to call them several times so I strongly strongly recommend to all people who are planning to shop products from them to stay away from such sites which may harm you financially as well as mentally pls. all of you beware of flipkart
      Nova pro skin advance trimmer nth 1047 are not chargeable

I placed an order for Samsung Galaxy S II mobile phone with free accessories on 12 June 2011. The website represented that the Delivery Time is 4-7 working days. Very promptly, Letsbuy.com (Etree Marketing Pvt. Ltd.) charged the VISA credit card the same day! I sent an email soon after the order was placed enquiring as to the status. I received a reply from one "Kanika" on 13 June 2011 informing me that the phone and accessories...

Last/previous years Flipkart attitude to customers are well.I ordered a Book to study or to prepare for coaching but these people not send/shipped my item till.I orderd in 5 th June But Now almost 10 days still these people didnt send My Book. what the customer service people doing there.Or they are not giving any value to their customers who is buying small items.Iam a regular customer , last year these people send items with in 2 days.But Now it reach 10 days. There are not shipped till.

If they behave like they will lost their regular customers sure.
        Aug 13, 2020
        At least they have lost two customer (u and me), for sure..

order no 126684 they have not refunded my money yet mistake is they have send me silver color or e2652 duos instead of black

order no 134160 they have not send me black color mistake is they have send me white color instead of black

not responded [protected]@letsbuy.com

on[protected] and [protected] every time different statement and give me wrong statement every time by[protected] and for order no. 134160 i have sent mobile to letsbuy.com at own cost

very cheap serivce providing letsbuy.com
          I Got My Refund My Problem is solved now

I ordered my book name 'the kabab maker and consultant' online at flipkart.com dated: 12.05.2011. Its said that the book will be delivered within 3 working days. Its almost 12th day today I have'nt received my book. Despite of complaining flipkart.com 3 times within these days am not yet received my book.

Now I have lost the interest to read the book. Eventually this is affecting publisher and the writer.

The amount of loss due to this is huge.

Jishan
            Aug 13, 2020
            I have booked a Sonata wrist watch specially to gift some body in a function on 29.06.2014.While ordering, Flipkart given me a message to deliver it on 27.06.2014.However it is unfortunate that the same was not yet delivered on 28.06.2014 and when contacted with coustmer care offical, they have simply shown their helplessness .

maine online letsbuy.com ke davara 11 x KELVINATOR Refrigerator 180Ltr. 3 Star7475.0000Rs.7,475 ka refeigerator kharida hai.

ORDER NO. 89844 DATE 05.04.2011 BUT abhi tak hamko nahi received hua. kripaya mera paisa 1 month ke interest ke sath vapis kiya jay .

mai to ab samajh raha hu ki tumhari web site phaltu ki hai. jo customer se paisa lutati hai.

ATMA YADAV

MOBILE NO. [protected]

ORDER DETAILS:Merchant Site URL : http://letsbuy.com
              Order Number: 89844Order Received: Apr 5, 2011
              Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 7475.00
              State Bank of India Account Holder : atma yadav
              Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
              Customer's Phone Number : [protected]
              Customer's E-mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com
              Customer's IP Address : 210.212.85.9
              Recipient's Name : atma yadav
              Shipping Address :
              Recipient's Phone Number :
              Special Instructions :
              Aug 13, 2020

maine online letsbuy.com ke davara 11 x KELVINATOR Refrigerator 180Ltr. 3 Star7475.0000Rs.7, 475 ka refeigerator kharida hai.

ATMA YADAV

MOBILE NO. [protected]

ORDER DETAILS:Merchant Site URL : http://letsbuy.com
              Order Number: 89844Order Received: Apr 5, 2011
              Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 7475.00
              State Bank of India Account Holder : atma yadav
              Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
              Customer's Phone Number : [protected]
              Customer's E-mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com
              Customer's IP Address : 210.212.85.9
              Recipient's Name : atma yadav
              Shipping Address :
              Recipient's Phone Number :
              Special Instructions :

Respected sir,

I Dhanalaxmi ganesh devendra had booked the refrigerator from lets buy .com on 8th April my order
                id is LSB - 93555 but yet we have not received the refrigerator they
                told us that within 10 days we will receive but we have not
                received refrigerator even our DD is ready.so what should i do now & they are not giving any response to us & they are commenting that u will receive the refrigerators after 8 hrs but we have not receive you have to take immediately action on this company i think this company is fraud..

Dhanalaxmi devendra
                Aug 13, 2020
                I had the same problem. Cancel the order and buy it elsewhere. Letsbuy.com is a fraud
                FRAUD WEBSITE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM, THEY GIVE SHIPPING NUMBER BUT THERE WOULD BE NO TRACKING INFORMATION FOR MORE THAN 10 DAYS. CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS.

MY ORDER NUMBER : LSB-319832

DO NOT BUY AT LESTBUY, buy at anyother site which provides atleast delivery of the item.

Somebody even tried to change my letsbuy account password also.

Letsbuy.com — ORDER not yet delivered

Hey,

I have ordered a mobile from Letsbuy.com LSB-94876

I didn't yet receive it. I ordered a month ago and they said the first address was wrong and they sent back... now they asked my alternative address and says they shipped again via bluedart few days ago...

THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE BLUE DART TRACKING NUMBER

What is this??

Letsbuy must give...
                  I've made an order in www.flipkart.com
                  Order date: Feb 23, 2011, 09:31 PM , Order Number: OD[protected]
                  but i haven't received it yet
                  the shipment was supposed to be delivered to me by three days

i contacted flipkart.com, they are convincing me that the shipment would be delivered to you, by 4 days
                  i haven't the shipment and they have not taken any action against it...

Flipkart.com — Invoice not received with the ordered product from Flipkart

I have not received the bill for the canon powershot A3100IS camera that i bought from Flipkart. I have called up the customer care number and given my order number to look into the matter. They said that i would receive it in 2days. But i am yet to get that bill and it has been 3 days.

Another thing that i found out now on is that the camera is being sold at lesser price on other online shopping site such...

Flipkart — WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS

I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A COMPUTER BOOK ON MICROSOFT ACCESS 2010 BIBLE FROM FLIPKART ON JANUARY 19TH, 2011 AT4:13 PM THE ORDER NUMBER WAS: - OD[protected]. ON JANUARY 22ND, 2011 AT 8:02 AM I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM FLIPKART CUSTOMER CARE WHICH MENTIONED THE SHIPMENT DETAILS WITH THE COURIER COMPANY DETAILS...HOWEVER, WHEN ON TODAY MORNING I TRACK MY COURIER DETAILS @ COURIER COMPANY WEBSITE I WAS SHOCKED TO FOUND THAT THE DESTINATION ADDRESS...

Recently I have a placed an order on flipkart for HTC phone. The mobile which is supposed to be delivered in 3 business days as per the site..it has been 6 days and the mobile hasn't been delivered yet. Everytime I call up the customer care, the lousy say the courier guy tried reaching me on my number and despite providing alternate numbers they smartly said they couldn't reach me on any of the numbers. When I say no body contacted me, they would refuse to accept and go with what courier guy has provided information. These people have wasted a lot of my time. Against the advice of people to not to buy from flipkart, I took risk and have been proved wrong.

I WOULD URGE PEOPLE NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM FLIPKART!!!

SKP
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I also had similar bad experiences with Flipkart. I ordered several books one month back which are yet to reach me, my card has been debited and I get useless responses from their call centre.

I purchased a product on the month of December 2010 and the item is not yet shipped.
                    I've attached the mail communication, i have changed my e-mail in that conversation. please look into it.

From: [protected]@live.in
                    To: [protected]@letsbuy.com
                    Subject: RE: Order # LSB-46038 (Confirmed)
                    Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:26:41 +0530

You people do not even have the courtesy of replying back a customer, I'm not disappointed with your service, i would like you to ship the product ASAP or refund back the money. .

From: [protected]@live.in
                    To: [protected]@letsbuy.com
                    Subject: RE: Order # LSB-46038 (Confirmed)
                    Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 08:44:25 +0530

any updates on this?

Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:42:39 +0530
                    Subject: Re: Order # LSB-46038 (Confirmed)
                    From: [protected]@letsbuy.com
                    To: [protected]@live.in

This is in response to your mail dated 28th Dec' 2010

At the outset we apologize for the delay

We would like to inform you that your order will be dispatched on priority and details of it will be intimated to you.

We value having you as our esteemed customer and solicit your kind understanding on the subject.

For any further concern/query, you may write to us at [protected]@letsbuy.com

Please feel free to contact us at our customer care nos.

+[protected],5 days a week (Monday to Friday,except public holidays) between 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs IST..

Thanking you and assuring you our best of services at all times.

With Regards

Customer Services

Letsbuy.com

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM, sriram krishnan <[protected]@live.in> wrote:

I've ordered this product on Thursday 23 December, 2010. . Has the product has been shipped. ? if so please let me know the tracking number. .

Aug 13, 2020

I have ordered one mobile handset from flipkart.com online shopping site on 3rd January 2011. The expected delivery was in next 3 days as they have mentioned in the shipment details. till today(7th Jan2010) i haven’t received the consignment. When i contacted them, they said, it will b delivered in another 2 days e.g. on Monday(10 Jan2010). This is totally un accepted. Please help me in this.

Thanks you..!!...

Variation in List Price

I have recently purchased this book from Flipkart and have been overcharged on this account. Flipkart sells at a price of Rs. 213, wheras Infibeam Ahmedabad charges Rs 156. Delivery charges included in both the cases.

Flipkart
                      How Starbucks Saved My Lifeby Michael Gill (Paperback - 2007)
                      Price: Rs. 250 Rs. 213 Discount: Rs. 37 (15%) Free Home Delivery.
                      [protected][protected][protected]--
                      Infibeam
                      How Starbucks Saved My Life [Paperback] By Michael Gill
                      Price Rs 195 Our Price Rs 156
                      Buy Now!
                      Available. Ships Free to India in 8-10 days
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Flipkart Customer service is really shockingly poor. Looks like they do not keep any record of what previous customer care agent has replied to the customer.

First they wont like to ship everything thru Speed Post may the person at the despatch is having some preferences for the certain courier companies.

Second they rarely check if the courier can deliver at the address given by he buyer? In my case Courier called from a city about 40 miles away from the address and asked to come to courier office and pick up the books.

Third it is surprising that when order is sent at once they divide the order and send some thru one and some thru another.

While the First Customer Care Agent said that another set of books shall be sent thru Speed Post because the first set of (1book) was delivered at the door step. But may be Professional Courier never returned the books back to them and they never sent another set.

Ultimately after waiting for 2 weeks i have to send the request to cancel the order. Because it is really very inconveniet to keep following with different customer care agents when they don't know what the previous agent promised.

Flipkart have a great variety of books on every subject but their despatch is really horrible and same can be said about customer care.

Its one of the worst hopeless working environment you get. All in their acts as if they started a Biggest Software company and full of Egoistic attitude than professional attitude. Hopeless service and hopeless cheap work environment. Its a startup company but these youngsters Don't know any decency of speech, labor kind of environment. No one join this Bull company and use their services. And their HR team is one of the worst. I really don't know how come they are working.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        i totally agree with the above comments. total nonsence company.
                        i totally agree with the above comments. total nonsence company.
                        Total fraud company. He is doing fraud with our customer.
                        ROADS EDP ORR PKG I I I's reply, Jan 8, 2021
                        They don't have communication between each and every employee in the flipkart. repaired and defective items selling in flipkart . I also faced problem of my refund, they are not agree to refund the amount as I received defective product from flipkart.
                        worst e-commerce company in india. avoid purchasing from flipkart.
                        Mkgkn's reply, Apr 17, 2022
                        Never buy products from Flipkart as it worst company
                        They provide me different product from website now they are not refunding me

Flipkart.com — False promise and shipment failure

I've ordered "Outline of Biotechnology" book with Flipkart.com on 10th march. During the payment, they mentioned the shipping period as 3 days for urban and 5 days for rural. Today the date is 25th March. Till now i didn't received the product and even they are not responding.

Really i was so frustrate with their service and customer care.

Flipkart providing very worst services...

I have purchased a book from the Flipkart.Com, The seller company shipped the book through Overnite Express, but the Courier company doesnt have the service in the shipping address area, so they returned the book to the seller company, as per the courier company website. Now i have requested the seller company to re ship the book but they say they have not yet reveived back the book.
                          Please suggest the remedial.
                          Go and file a case against them in the comsumer court. You will get your book as well as the damages.
                          Aajkal e flipkart company kuchh jyada hi loot rahi hai logon Ko
                          Flipkart is looting the consumer. Consumer court is sleeping and not taking any action.