[Resolved] Flipkart — delivery challenge

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 babujaiswal on Mar 15, 2019
We had ordered a mobile hand set & it was confirmed to be delivered to our address on 13th as per the flipkart website report & as per the conversation with the flipkart consumer care center team. But its 15th now & still there no no one who can let us know as what is the status of our order & why is it delayed & when will it be actually delivered.
As per the attached screen shoot one can see that the product is been delivered to our local delivery office on 13th only but there is no information as why is it getting delayed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the delivery of the order. We have interacted with the customer and confirmed that the order has been delivered. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.

Comments

Order id OD[protected]
Thomson B9 pro hd ready led tv

Volume of tv goes on its own after changing some channels.again and again i have to restart the tv for volume.
I purchased new phone and downloaded flipkart. Now the problem is neither can i log in nor Change password. I dont know why this is happening. Whenever i try to change password it tells me to try again later. I dont have any other phone number so i cant even make any other account
Many items in flipkart like nikon d5600 and realme2 pro mobiles are out of stock only for my pincode. It was avaible until yesterday. I need to order that thing within march 11. Please solve this problem. It is very much crucial order for our team project. please make it soon. Please...its urgent.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]