[Resolved] Flipkart — regarding non replacement of my product

Dhivagar Subramanian on Jan 3, 2018
I have ordered a sunvi bell ganesha hanging show piece in your flipkart app. I was not satisfied with your product. So i have gone for replacement. Your concern authority came and took that product for replacement after 3 days. I didn't get any replacement till now. I am totally disappointed after seeing this kind of behaviour to customer.
My order number is od[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I purchased mi a1 on 7 Dec with this purchase I have received two offers with phone one is 2k off and 2nd extended warranty with product tottaly free of cost and they don't given 2nd offer and I talk with flipkart customer executives but they don't reply my issue now

Flipkart given a broken and damage product I want to return my product Flipkart cancle my return and blocked my account and does not return my product, please return my product other wise my money is waste.

Sir my phone touch damage pls provide help

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - regarding non replacement of my product