Flipkart Service — product cancelled by seller (flipkart) due to out of stock.. refund my amount [incident: in1803032025533955548]

brahmanandareddy on Mar 3, 2018
Reg-amount debited (Rs12399.00) value date[protected] order no.. Od[protected].. Product cancelled by seller (Flipkart) due to out of stock.. Refund my amount.
On feb 26, 2018 i received a text that showing the deduction of amount rs12, 399.00 in flipkart withdrawl my amount through hdfc bank mctf transaction... I didn't done any transaction on my hdfc debit card no. ([protected]) through flipkart

As the product was out of stock they canceled the process but did not deduct any amount for the purchase on december month but after 2 months on feb 26/2018. They deducted rs, 12, 399. From my bank account without any order of purchase... Look after my bank statement... After talking to flipcart executive no clear response about the issue. Its clearly mentioned the amount deducted through flipcart without any purchase on feb month...
Dissapointed with the service.
... Kindly check it... Hence i request you to resolve the problem as soon as possible..
Reddy gopal, (Avuluru brahmaanandareddy)
[protected], [protected]
Nandu543. Geetha@gmail.com
Abnr543@gmail.com

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Flipkart Service - product cancelled by seller (flipkart) due to out of stock.. refund my amount [incident: in1803032025533955548]

Company:Flipkart Service