Ford India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India reviews & complaints (1611)

I am Sarika Bhardwaj using your car Ford Fiesta Petrol Model since 10 Dec 2006.
I was gifted this car by my brother on marriage.
Initially I was very happy to use this car, but now down the line after one and a half year, this car has started giving many problems.

I am really dissatisfied by For Motors Services.

I purchased this Car(HR 26 AH- 9777) from Harpreet Motors, Udhyog Vihar Gurgaon .
I have done timely services of my car whenever they were due.
But I am forced to write this mail as I was really humiliated and harassed this time by the executives of Ford motors.
I wanted to file a case in consumer court against Ford Motors Udhyog Vihar Branch.
Before that I wanted to appeal to you so that I get a relief from your end.

The case is as below.

Whenever I give my car for service, I never got my car on the day promised.
I am made to come at least two three times even after I was promised that your car will be delivered on that date.
Recently when I gave my car for service,
I was promised to get my car in 2 days. But being my experience with Harpreet motors I called and asked the status of my car after 4 days, but they kept on lingering my delivery of the car.
After all hassles, I visited them after 5 days and got to know that Harpreet motors executives have banged my car in the service station and the back bumper was damaged.
I noticed this when I went there, They never informed me about the same. And when I asked the reason, first of all they were reluctant to the fact that they have damaged iyt, rather they putted the blame on me. It really was a embarrassing situation for me. After that they agreed that it was their mistake and they will repair it again the case was lingered on for 3 more days.
This station is around 10 kms from my home. Every time I visited there I wasted my Rs.150.
I am working for GMR group at Delhi Airport, I was without my car for almost ten days and spent daily Rs. 500 fro Taxi to visit my office.
When I asked for a alternate car when they banged my car fro only 3 days which was Harpreet Fords Fault, they refused and said that no car is available.
I had to bear the Loss of Rs. 1500 for 3 days to visit my office.

After that when I went to pick my car after 3 days, there was a voice in car which I had told them from day one when I gave the car for service, but nobody worked on that, It was still there.they asked me that this will require to change the bearing which costed me Around 2000 Rs.
I agreed to change that. Not happy with the service from the Ford Motor Company. Have paid for the work that has been done. They are still unable to find problem and fix it.
Very unhappy about the run around that I have received.

Even after that the voice didn’t go.
After asking me to waste money of Rs. 2000 which was not required then they asked me that they need to change complete EXCEL which will cost me RS.11000.
My car had run only 21000 kms in one and a half year and I drive car so safely. Only I drive this car.
After changing the bearing now they asked me to change complete Excel of Rs. 11000.
I didn’t agree to that as I was already humiliated mentally and financially by Harpreet Ford that I really don’t trust them.

Also my cars locks for bonnet and dicky was replaced twice by Ford Motors Costing me another Rs.1000 but still the lock is not working.

Many times I have to park my car with the opened lock as it get stuck on and off.
I want to make an appeal to Ford Motors to kindly get me Car checked fully and get it repaired for what all is required so as to compensate me for the losses born by me

I am also using Ford Endeavour Car No. HR05- 0079 since last 3 years.

I hope Ford Motors will definitely take care of their Customers and will definitely compensate for all my losses and harassment by Harpreet Fords Staff.

I was seriously put in to lot of mental and physical strain due to the unruly behavior of Harpreet Ford, which is for me FORD Motor Company. (It will really affect the brand of FORD)
Well this mail is for your kind information and appropriate action if any should be done in this matter.
Thanks and Regards

My contact number is [protected].

Thanks & Regards
Sarika Bhardwaj
Associate Manager
Revenue Mangement Team
Delhi International Airport Pvt. Ltd.
Work Ph[protected]
Fax[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
ford sucks their commerical on the ford mustang is in spanish i thought this was the U.S.A.?????????
I WOULD NEVER BUY A FORD NOW AFTER SEEING THEIR COMMERICAL ON CHANNEL 12 WILMINGTON N.C. WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH? THEY NEED TO LEARN ENGLISH THIS IS THE U.S.A. SO I THOUGHT. SO IF I MOVED TO MEXICO IS FORD GOING TO CONVERT THEIR COMMERICALS THEIR TO ENGLISH DONT THINK SO. AS I SAID EARLIER FORD YOU SUCK WHY NOT JUST MOVE TO MEXICO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GLAD I OWN A CHEVY SILVERADO. YOUR ALREADY HURTING JOBS IN DETROIT MI. AND ALL ACROSS THE U.S.A.
PERTAINING TO THE POST ABOUT NOT GIVING A DAMN ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS THEY DONT UNLESS YOU MEXICAN!!!

Ford Card — Bad and Unprofessional Service by FORD INDIA

Dear Bhaskar

I would not accept the same and I need a detailed report of the same as my Lawyers need the same...

There is very much problem in the car.
    I have many times got the shockers changed of the car.
    I have got all the coils of the A.C. changed.
    I have got the Stearing rack rod of the car changed.
    I have got the fan motor changed 2 times.
    I have also got all the locks changed of the car.
    I have also got the crank pully of the car changed.
    There is a gear shifting problem in the car.
    There are no parts available with dealers.
    All the coolant coil have alos been changed.
    On the whole the car ratimg is negative.
    I have very much got upset with the FORD india product.
    Aug 13, 2020

I m a proud owner of FORD ICON with the number KA 04 MJ 4000.Recently the back glass of my car was broken. On[protected] the car was entrusted for repairs at HESSARAGATTA ROAD Bangalore and i had also asked for painting. I claimed for insurance in BAJAJ ALLIANZ (claim no:-1801/2886) . The officer inspected the vehicle on 7th itself and said that i could claim upto Rs.8662. mr sidhu who took incharge of my vehicle, assured that repair charges will cost around Rs.28000 and odd and you will have to pay around 18 to 19 thousand.He also assured that he would deliver the vehicle on[protected].

COMPLAINTS:-
      1)The vehicle was delivered on[protected] afternoon around 2.30.
      2)They had not painted properly on the right side of the dent where the glass was broken and also not painted properly between front mud guard and right side.
      3)Later while driving the car on 10-07-08 a sound was occurring at the back.
      4)mr sidhu did not guide me properly in claiming insurance(i.e instead of getting Rs.8662 i got Rs.4066)

I took the vehicle for inspection at St.marks road for inspection. they annalysed it and fitted the nut A3Y-WHEEL at the back.After that no sound occured at the back.It costed me Rs.162 because of negligence of your companies men.
      Ford being such a reputed company, its bad see men like mr.sidhu working carelessly in it.
      I would be glad if proper action is taken and provide me proper justice and help me get my losses back.If i am not sattisfied by by your action, i would approach consumer court.

hoping for good result...

I purchased Ford fusion (AP 10 AL 6376) thru' my employer from Mody Ford on 6th July 2007. Mody ford collected Rs 10, 000 as advance amount. My employer has paid the entire amount as per the quotation submitted by Mody Ford. Mody Ford promised me that the advance amount would be refunded once my employer makes the payment. Mody ford is refusing to refund the entire amount saying that they have paid an excess amount of about Rs 3000 as insurance. But my employer has paid the entire amount as per the quotation and I dont understand the reason for refusal to refund the amount.

It is more than an year now and I also request you to arrange for an interest @ 8% per annum.

I request you to intervene and resolve this asap.

Giri
        You are telling lie, you must have received some spare (music box/DVD player) from them...Mody ford is a good company, they can't deceive their customers

My vehicle MH 12 BV 430 was sent for servicing on 19th April 08 to Talera Ford Wagholi workshop, Pune after a call from Telera ford. I normally remain out of town and vehicle hardly run and factually my vehicle had no problem since it had a measure servicing in Oct 07 when I spent around Rs.50.000 on it. Thinking monsoons ahead, I accepted the call for servicing.

Telera Ford person (Mr. S A Mujawan) collected the vehicle from my house on 19th April 08 morning for servicing at your Wagholi work shop and returned it back in the evening with bill of Rs.2401/- (paid to him in cash with token reward).

I drove the vehicle next day in city and found unacceptable performance - Vehicle was making jerks and pick-up was also not upto the mark and side mirror again came out. I spoken to Wagholi workshop and shown my extreme displeasure.

After follow-up, my vehicle was again collected by Talera on 07th May 09 from my house (during that time I was abroad) and Wagholi workshop told that this is ignition problem and approx. Rs. 6000/- further need spending????? My wife contented and next day your workshop delivered the vehicle back at my home...On my return, I drove the vehicle and found - No improvement in performance at all?

My vehicle was in sound condition before sending for servicing and started performing worst after servicing, It clearly give me an indication of malpractices at your Wagholi workshop and is absolutely unacceptable.

Now Taelra is saying that it is electronic part and can damage any time and that’s all.

I am in a fix what to do next. For sure I will not buy Ford in future if for dealers are like Talera.

Plesae Help.

Sandeep Jain
          Flat-4, 2nd Floor, Chintaggarh Apartments
          Gulmohar Park, Aundh, Pune.

Tel:[protected]
          Cell [protected]
          Hi All,

I also faced same issue with Talera Ford, Waholi.They are not good at all..They are always prepared for to cut the people pockets.They even chages our original fuses and change with some defused fuses, I suffer this issue twice.Before giving to service my car is running fine but after servicing My car AC is not working, My CD player is not working, My dashboard is going hot, they even cannot resolve my sensor issue.Now my car is jerking in the morning.The guys who are working are not experts they are only doing their R & D on our cars and replacing our orginal parts.

Now even they are not picking up my calls.So guys please be aware from Talera Ford, wagholi

Ford India, Chennai — EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE

TO THE PRESIDENT, FORD INDIA, DESK

Didn't know your said to be authorised dealers and their staff are...
            car no tn10q2480
            date of purchase:oct 2006
            8/12/2007 window regulator fault-expense Rs5121
            18/1/08 AC...

Since its 1st day the car was giving a mileage of 13-15 KMPL in diesel company claim 31KMPL. i was told by company that till it completes 10000kms mileage is low. thereafter they said 15000kms. at 30000kms i was always complaining for low mileage & rear side noise in suspension. ultimately car started running at a maximum speed of 80kmph, & company wakes and repairs the car, changes its 4-5 parts . from that time till my car completed 60000kms the car has visited service centre for more than 20 times in last 8 months, but the car runs for[protected]kms and again the same problem arises. still the car dont give a good pick up, engine stops and starts at more than 2000RPM speed & pickup slows down from speed of 80kmph mileage is 13-15kmpl. service centre customer care wants me to take the car again & again to the service centre, i shall not do my work but take rounds of service centre after every 1000kms & each time get a bill that is to be paid by me!

car goes from service centre after its timely service and timing belt breaks.
            again car goes from service centre after its timely service & brakes start making noises.
            again the rear view side mirrior knobs are stolen, diesel tank full was given and tank is half while i get the car, bonnet liver found broken, car is so dirty from inside and they give a damn oil polish on which more dust makes thicker layer.

after asking them for a replacement vehicle i get the answere "Sir, your vehicles condition is far better then our replacement vehicles" I have to urgently go for my work car is not running @ more than a speed of 80kmph what shall i do?

Biggest mistake of my life is purchasing a FORD.
            To,

Mr. Jay Ved,

The Service Manager,

Bhavna Ford,

Kalina, Santacruz (E)

Mumbai – 400 098

Dear Mr. Ved,

This is with reference to above mentioned subject; we would like to bring to your kind attention the following details for your necessary & immediate action:

On 12th May 09, we handed over vehicle no. MH 02 AY 3550 for repairing at your organisations workshop. (pls check the attachment)
            We handed over vehicle for resolving the following problems :
            1st – Cooling of the Air-condition

2nd – Noise from the side of the wheel while the car is in motion.

3rd – Light Checked, but not functioning

These were the only 3 problems with vehicle which was also confirmed on your organisations check list, after taking the test ride of the vehicle by your mechanic. After receiving the confirmation, we have requested you to resolve the said problems.

We had received your estimate letter dated 14th May, 2009 via fax quoting the charges of the aforesaid repairs. However, it also includes the repairing charges of Clutch plate, Pressure plate which you already cleared & okayed in checklist & there was no complaint/problem about the same.

I, therefore, request you to kindly look into the issue and deduct the aforesaid repairing charges of Clutch plate, Pressure plate from the final bill of payment. Annexed herewith the copy of the estimate letter for your reference. Kindly do the needful at the earliest and release the vehicle bearing No. MH 02 AY 3550 by 21st May, 2009.

I applied for PAN card 3 years Back and I got Pan number from IT dept thru phone- PAN NO: AGIPG0582H. But i havenot card the pan card yet. I applied thrice and but i did not get it so far. I require it very urgent.

My mailing address

T. Gurumoorthy
              No; 405, Bharathi street , gnanamoorthy nagar
              Ambattur, Chennai -600053

Please help me in getting the card at the earliest

regards
              Gurumoorthy

Ford India Private Limited — PAN card not received

PAN card not receieved. PAN Number : AELPA1069C.
              Pls provide details how to get original PAN card.

This is a very uncommon thing I have experienced. i had given my Ford Fiesta car for second free service with the ford dealer Cauvery ford located on Kanakpura road. The car was picked up by the driver and he got it back with in 3 hours. To my findings there were scracthes on the right side of the car.

In order to get this clarified I went to the showroom along with the car, the service Manager Joseph refused to accept the car and asked me to wait for the Service Executive Sunil who had apparently gone for lunch and I was asked to wait for about 30 min. Joseph was not ready to listen and when checked in the pick up papers there were no marks of the damage at that particular page and at one instance he said take the car and go away. Hard to take when a manager speaks like this to the customer.

Meawhile the guy Sunil came down and he started shouting at me, the only thing I asked was about the scratches that were quite visible on my car. The conversation increased and that guy started to use all fowl language with all f and b's rite in front of the managers. I was surprised to see that the managers were keeping mum on this and no one was ready to stop him. Every one was blaming me, a few of the other customers were also complaining of the same behaviour with them.

I had addressed the same issue with Ford India and nothing turned out. I only recevied a call from Cauvery Ford asking me to have trust in them.

Sunil is still working with Cauvery Ford. I work in an IT company and if by any chance we had spoken this way to our clients, we would be fired. I am sure that any industry would not take their employees to misbehave with the customers. This is the first of it sort that i have seen.

I have decided not to go for any further products by Ford in the furture how ever tempting the product might be. Especially with Cauvery Ford.

Such cheap behaviour by the company authorities is not expected. And after it has happened the way the complaint was handled is totally un professional. It shows that these companies are good to the customers only till the sale happens. And after that the customer is treated like beggars.

I would suggest every one to think twice before going to Cauvery Ford.

regards,
                Junaid
                Aug 13, 2020
                omg, this is terrible, i have had similar experiences, they change parts without informing the cilents and raise huge invoices, service commitments to timelines are pathetic, just cant deal with them..
                Fully agree. Had a similar experience. Since I knew the dealership owner personnaly I was able to scrape thru.

I guess the Indian principals Ford are also aware of the problem and they have enough on the their table which suggests that their NEWOMs are killing their sale. But the guys seem to have given up completely.

In any case Ford will not be there in India, going by their new sales. Not a surprise they sell 1/3rd of what 2 times costlier Civic sells !!!

Ford Fiesta — responsibility

This is to for irresponsibility.this experied by me while doing serviece for my ford fiesta car from PVS ford calicut.

my car number KL 48 2626.
                shahul hameed
                I had surprise experience in my 1st service only in delhi. My interior was not cleaned. As per the superviser they have many cars lined up and next time the will do it fully. These people should be thrown out otherwise ford will loose the trust from curtomers.

Tomorrow i am going for my 2nd service keeping fingures crossed.
                ford's customer services are horrible, would never advise someone to go for ford, once you buy any car from ford, they don't want to see you again, I have quite bad experience with harpreet ford, there is use of any kind of escalation even to ford india, they are toothless tiger. They just know how to put blame back to customer, as we have already bought ford we can only advise others.
                OMG!!! still the same behaviour continues after years.. I am terribly shocked by the way their executives behave.. I had similar experience..
                Thanks for advance information on Ford.I was planning to buy ford fiesta.but planned not fall into hell like these.

Frontier Fordind Services — regarding lottery prize

RESPECTED SIR,

I'M RECEIVING MAILS FROM ABOVE MENTIONED CO AS WELL AS UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BY WINNING AMOUNT...