Fortis Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Nov 23, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Fortis Healthcare

Having problems with Fortis Healthcare?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fortis Healthcare customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fortis Healthcare reviews & complaints (558)

This email is to highlight the problems and suffering faced by the patient Rajkumar Rai (Patient ID:[protected] and by us,...

My dad has been admitted in the hospital from last 5 days. He is on a liquid diet but the kind of food he is getting is so bad, the potions are always so thick that he isn't able to eat. We have been complaining from last 5 days but no one's hearing. Today when he got agitated then one of a junior doctor came and threatened him that I get you discharge now. And her exact wordings were " tum khud aate ho yahan pe, hum ni jaate bulaane." Is this the way patient's are getting treated here ???
Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team,

I had done a RT PCR Test at the hospital on 21/04/2021. Bill no: 130121OPCS053284. Lab was SRL Diagnostics.
    I didn't receive the report till now.
    I had to get the test again from a different lab.
    I contacted SRL Diagnostics regarding the refund.
    They advised to contact the hospital for it.
    I paid Rs. 900 (Nine hundred only) would request you to refund the amount.
    I have attached a copy of the receipt.
    I had also send an email to the hospital on 26th May 2021 however no response.

Agnes Rachelle vaz.
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected].

There are 10 requests given by patient but “NURSE CALL bell” is not available, patient is irritated alot, he himself has tried to open the cannula for going to washroom or have to shout to call the nurse.
      Patient name - Chhabil das, room number 323, date : 02/06/2021
      This is very serious and not acceptable

Fortis Healthcare — No certificate after vaccination

Hello, I have taken a 1st dose of vaccination in Fortis Noida sector 62 on 29th may 2021, but have not yet received any SMS...

Fortis Healthcare — Horrible service and rude staff

My husband met with an accident and was taken to fortis vasant kunj early morning. Now we went to fortis expecting to find...
        Reminder 2
        On 25th March'21 I Shyamal kr.Ganguly aged 66 yrs got my first Civishield jab from Fortis Hospital at Sector-62, Noida .While scheduling for my 2nd jab found that my data was not updated in the system resulted in disallowing registration. For last more than two weeks I have been writing, speaking to one Mr.Ram Tiwari (may be from Administration)to help me update so that I could register for my 2nd jab.But regret to mention as being experienced with horr
        ible actions from your end.Neither on your part you could act that's the reason I had to mention as "reminder 2" nor Mr.RamTiwari the later whom was provided even the counterfoil of the slip evidencing the proof of my 1st jab.
        You must appreciate my concern so for God's sake intervene and help me to update my data.
        My contact no.[protected]
        May 25, 2021
        Updated by shyamal16
        Nothing has been updated except acknowledging my complaint
        May 25, 2021
        Fortis Healthcare Customer Care's response
        Dear Shyamal Kr. Ganguly,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you might have experienced. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.

May 27, 2021
        Updated by shyamal16
        Disgusted the way u r handling? Even as on date my status could not be updated.Merely expressing "sorry" 'll
        not do. Plz. talk/write to concerned so that compliance is done.
        May 28, 2021
        Updated by shyamal16
        The position remains same so I don't know exactly to whom I should knock.
        May 28, 2021
        Updated by shyamal16
        Plz.take up the issue with Fortis Hospital at Sec-62, Noida, U.P. because they r the reason for my suffering.
        My contact details:-
        Shyamal Kumar Ganguly
        mai id : [protected]@gmail.com
        May 31, 2021
        Updated by shyamal16
        Really surprised to note that no body from your end is attentive ...!
        Dear Shyamal,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you might have experienced. We request you to share your concern along with your contact details and hospital location at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com, so that we can assist you in this regard.

shyamal16's [Complaint's author] reply, May 28, 2021
        Fortis Hospital
        Sector -62
        Noida
        Uttar Pradesh

My wife and I ( both o[censored]s are senior citizens) had taken the second dose of vaccination at Fortis Malar hospital, Chennai...

I got the covid vaccine (covaxin) first dose on 19th may. I paid 1250 for the first dose. While administering the vaccine i realised the attendants were talking to each other and forgot to submit my details. When i tried contacting them again after getting the jab they said they had done it. But i was sure they didnt. Still i gave benefit of doubt and left the hospital. I went there with two of my family members. Both of them got their vaccination certificate today .. I didn't. I need to know when and how to this mistake can be rectified. Its important that i get my vaccination certificate for the first dose only then i can hope to get the second dose. Please help.
          Aug 6, 2021
          Dear reem_ritika,

reem_ritika's [Complaint's author] reply, May 21, 2021
          Am i to details at (protected)@fortishealthcare.com ? Please send a valid email id or let me know whom to contact.
          reem_ritika's [Complaint's author] reply, May 21, 2021
          Am i supposed to send details to (protected)@fortishealthcare.com ? Please provide a valid contact detail.

The administration took their staff's side even after getting proofs against him, and now severe case negligence has...
            This is regarding inappropriate behaviour of Ms. Poonam (Dr. Vikas Maurya's assistant/coordinator). During the entire course...

I am writing this email with at most disappointment in the way that Fortis hospital has treated me. I...

Fortis Healthcare — Missing medical reports and miss behaved

The purpose of this letter is to request copies of my medical records as I was treated in your hospital Mohali dated 2/May/2021....

I am trying to tell you that I came on the sample Covid -19 on 05.05.2021 at 9:59 am, my UHID No. 8187808 whose report we were told that we will get it after 48 hours but that is today on 07.05.2021 time 12:56 pm We have not received the report till now, please take appropriate action on this or mention some other time other than 48 hours.
            Bidya Charan

M.No. [protected]
            Dear Bidya Charan Mishra,

Team Fortis

My son have been prescribed blood test by Fortis Dr. Ajay Agarwal on 11.04.2021. OPD Billing personal has been shown prescription to raise bill. Accordingly after payment test was done. When report shown to doctor he said the one specific test was not prescribed for which amount has been charged. The matter was brought to notice of Patient care dept. They have promised to refund the amount. But even after continuous followup they are not resolving the issue. May please take up on top priority.
              Dear Brijendra Nautiyal,

Team Fortis

I went to get my father vaccinated for covid at Fortis Noida. At billing, I was asked his phone no. registered with Fortis. I told him the number with which he was registered with CoWin. But he insisted on Fortis registered number. He said I can give my number for billing. I was told after argument that in govt vaccination certificate my father's name will be there because that was the number on which registration was done with CoWin. But now, the Cowin records show that I am vaccinated instead of my father who actually got the shot. Now, I cannot register for my first shot because according to government record, I am vaccinated. So, because of hospital's mismanagement, my vaccination has been ruined. I need immediate redressal of my complaint because otherwise I will be without vaccination. My phone number is [protected]. (Anand Mishra)
                Dear Anand Mishra,

Team Fortis

It is to inform you that 2 no. Of payment has been deducted from me at the same time of Rs.1400

So, it is requested to please refund my payment asap
                  Dear Abhinav Makhija,

Team Fortis

Fortis Healthcare — Non attendance/non response of my tele call to your FORTIS ANANDAPUR KOLKATA on13 th Aprilat 1.40PM

With due respect & dignity to all of your Executives Doctors Nurses & other staffs are devoted & servicing timelessly at this...

Patient been charged wrongly . He been charged for services he did not avail. So overall bill is incorrect. We can provide all such details as and when asked.
                    We seek correction ASAP.
                    Kindly revert back on our concern else we are left with no option other than approaching legal action.
                    Apr 16, 2021
                    Updated by sm_1
                    Hi Team,
                    Fortis team asked me to drop email . But I am not not able to send mail as it bounced. I asked for mail id again but no reply on that .
                    ====
                    Fortis : " We request you to share your concern along with your contact details and hospital location at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com"
                    sm_1's [Complaint's author] reply, 22 hours 6 minutes ago
                    Kindly let me know email address . I used [protected]@forthishealthcare.com and also tried as [protected]@fortishealthcare.com but email got bounced back. So I am unable to drop email.

Please assist with right email id ASAP.
                    ==========
                    Please assist .
                    Apr 20, 2021
                    Updated by sm_1
                    I am helpless...I am not getting any response neither from you nor from Fortis!!

sm_1's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2021
                    Ok, sure. At present I will give my concerns via text along with contact num. and hospital location . If needed further, will provide scanned copies of detailed discharge summary where such services been charged which not been availed at all.
                    sm_1's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2021
                    Kindly let me know email address . I used [email protected] and also tried as [protected]@fortishealthcare.com but email got bounced back. So I am unable to drop email.

Please assist with right email id ASAP.
                    sm_1's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 20, 2021
                    I did not get any response from your end . I am helpless to proceed. !!

Fortis Healthcare — Refund of deposit post insurance claim settled - Fortis Vashi, Vashi

I got a TKR done for my mother (UID[protected] and she got discharged 3rd March from Fortis Vashi, Mumbai
                      However,...