Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 17

My LIC agent has sent a courier through french express, Madurai vide your BOOKING NO.[protected]. I spoke to your regional office, Bangalore and they didn't respond properly. I spoke to my LIC agent again and got the information that the courier is lying in your R T Nagar, Bangalore office. I spoke to them last week and they told me that they will deliver it in 1/2 hour. I spoke to them at regular intervals and every time they told that they will deliver in 1/2 hour. Yesterday again I spoke to them and as usual they gave the same reply. Today I spoke to them again and after a gap of more than 2 weeks today only I received the cover. When I asked your courier boy he is telling that your phone no is wrong and further he argued it is our fault and when I told him that if you give services like this who will prefer your courier he told me that you can advice your friends not to send the covers through french express. Is this the way of talking ? what is the purpose of sending the cover thro' courier. Inspite of belated delivery your people don't know how to talk to the customers. I am lodging a complaint against your RT Nagar, Bangalore office people and if i have not received any proper reply from your end I have to lodge a complaint in the consumer forum. Hope You will understand the spirit behind this letter and act accordingly. K Mohan Raman[protected]

Daer sir,

I didn't received my courier whose awb no. Is-[protected].This courier consists of costliest medicines which is urgently required since my medicine will be finished nearby.I require this courier as early as possible.This courier has been posted on 9.9.2014 and till date i havent received.

When i called to their cust care, they unable to answer any of my queries...
    Kindly look into this and please take hard steps against this faulty franch courier and please get me back my courier consisting my life saving medicines .

Sudip
    Jamshedpur
    [protected]@gmail.Com
    Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst courier service ever.One courier was sent by my friend from Coimbatore through FRANCH express courier on 18.05.2012..the courier was supposed to reach Thiruvananthapuram before 22.05.2012...today its 30.05.2012 and still has not been delivered...their customer service number at Cochin are either not reachable,doesn't exist or engaged throughout the day..... plz track the parcel and send it back to the person who send the courier so that he can deliver me back through some reliable more decent establishments... my friend is repenting every moment he decided to sent the parcel through this service ...its better you people shut down your office....plz be more responsible ....i want to track my courier back...coming here i see that am not the only one complaining about this servive(Franch Express Couriers)....plz that all these into account and do some actions ...

FRANCH EXPRESS COURIERS — WORST SERVICE AND IRRESPONSIBLE

COURIER FROM CHENNAI TO COIMBATORE IS NOT DELIVERED SINCE ONE WEEK AND ALL PHONES NUMBERS INVALID IRRESPONSIBLE PLEASE NO ONE USE FRANCH EXPRESS COURIERS

Franch Express Courier service is the worst service...... And the staffs are so irresponsible & abusing in bad language.....
        They don't know how to behave with customer...... I'd sent a document from Bangalore to Tirupur on 11th April 2012.
        Still I didnt reach the destiny. I called one Mr. Chandru his contact number is +91-[protected].He abused me in bad language saying"BLOODY". Is this the customer service that your giving for your customer? Is this what u've thought for your service person? Pathetic worst & disgusting service.

Request to all customer... Plz dnt send any documents through FRANCH EXPRESS COURIER.

tracking no: A23672376

A Parcel was sent from Bangalore on (08/09/2011 ) which was to be delivered in cochin within 2 - 3 working days.But the parcel was not received even after 1 week. On 14/09/2011 when I called up the Cochin office they said they don't have vehicle at that time so will deliver as soon as the vehicle arrive and will be delivered by end of the day. Nothing happened on that day and on next day( 15/09/2011) I again called up the courier office and they were bluffing something among themselves and teasing the customer. At last with a harsh behaviour they gave a telephone number of their delivery man and asked me to call him. When I called him his response was that "he cannot deliver it unless he is been asked to from the office". So again I called up the office and their behaviour was very harsh. They said they have nothing to speak to me. If I got to say something I should call up their manager and gave his number(Mob no: [protected]). Again I called this person and his response was that the delivery cannot be done on this day.

Cochin office numbers I called :[protected],47,48

IT IS BETTER TO SHUT THIS SERVICE..IDIOTIC SERVICE & WORK PEOPLE..
          dear sir ;
          I will send from courier one box courier date 21.09.2011 courier no A26544940 stil its not delever . why shod not deleved and so bad service.

A small parcel has been booked on 25-07-11 at PUDUPET (chennai) which is to be delivered to coimbatore(kaniyur-641659) but i could not receive this even today. i tried to call local franch express courier center at somanur but the tel. no is not in use. i called regional office at coimbatore telephone numbers ( as mentioned in their website) are ringing but nobody is picking it.then i called so many time to Central office - Erode. but all the lines are always busy. then i called corporate office chennai a firstly my called has been picked up and immediately disconnected by whom it is attended. again i tried to another number a lady attended my call, i told my problem then she said wait after that i heard music for more than 10 minutes but nobody answered. I think franch express courier is giving all the details on website are wrong and it is not up to date. i never faced such a very very bad experience and worst customer service from a courier company. i went directly to the courier center in somanur (karumathampatti) and i asked him why are making delay he replied rudely.

Personal — Very Worst Exprience in Franch Express Courier Service

Dear Sir / Madam,

[protected] I booked parcel to Kumarapalayam Pincode 638183,.
            Today[protected] I contacted through mobile kumarapalayam franchisee to get the status But the responses is very bad, They dint give any status report but asked to contact our client directly.

And also said thety dont have time to confirm the status to us.We felt very bad about it.
            Remember it is not an free service,we pay for whatever you do.

M. Vairavan
            Coimbatore

Booking No: A01893539 Booking Office : S.P Agencies CJB080 Coimbatore

Dear Team,

One courier has sent by standard Charted bank , cash management services, Bangalore-560001 on 11th july.POD Num:[protected] , Still today we had not delivered the courier.

With the help of POD number we tracked the courier through phone in salem office at the time they informed ( their is no person to deliver the courier in salem ) so we directly sent a person to courer office & collected the courier today on 14th july

Very worst service in salem branch.

C.Illayaperumal,
              Mob;[protected].
              Dear Team,
              one curieer send from manglore booking no B1242805 send on 4.8.11
              to tirupur name K.Dhandapani not recived

I am in chennai, my father admitted in hospital at coimbatore he forgotted to take his Medical report. I have send the medical report thru Franch Express Courier on saturday but still it not delivered. The stupid *******rs dont know where that cover is lying. I contact chennai office (after trying very badly) they are told me to contact coimbatore, if i called coimbatore they are telling to contact chennai, both of them playing like anything.
                Now i dont know where is my cover and my father waiting in Coimbatore for treatment.

Franch Express is one of the MOST WORST B****R COURIER SERVICE IN THIS WORLD.

Franch Express Courier — hanging charge

My courier which was sent on 2839
                and was to travel changing charg RS.100/- delivered. The consignment number is a92091090. It was sent by me from erode to samayapuram. I have been calling around 5 to 6 telephone numbers but i haven't got a good reply
                Yes, ICICI Bank sent to my home town in Sivagangai week ago. I have to yet to receive the cover. I called ICICI bank and they have given me the docket no and contact no which nobody attend.

Very very WORST courier service i had come across...
                  No proper response....
                  Always telling lies..
                  Otherwise not pick up the call...
                  Especially hyderabad branch...
                  IT IS BETTER TO SHUT YOUR OFFICE..
                  Final reply from this courier is "We missed ur courier somewhere else. It may reached u or may not".
                  IDIOTIC SERVICE & WORK PEOPLE..

Below complaint till date they are not response anything.

From: Manivel Vellamuthu
                    Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:23 PM
                    To: '[protected]@franchexpress.com'; '[protected]@franchexpress.com'
                    Cc: '[protected]@franchexpress.com'
                    Subject: Very .... Very .... Late Delivery of courier
                    Importance: High

ICICI bank sends One courier (AWB No. S03041351 booked on 01.03.2011) for me and since I’ve not received the same upto 09.03.2011. Since I was in very urgent of it ,I requested the sender (ICICI Bank) for sending a new courier and they have again booked a new courier with penalty on me on 09.03.2011 (AWB No. S[protected]

But I have received both couriers on 14.03.2011 and when I asked the delivery man about the delay, He casually told me that “there are no other couriers in your area that’s why we waited for any other courier to be dispatched to your area and actually we discussed in our office to return back to the sender itself” Also he behaved in very poor manner with me.

When I contacted the Chengelpet office, I got only lukewarm response.

This is same happened to one of my friend in the same locality few weeks ago. Also the delivery boy who was with ST Courier earlier created the same problem by delivering the couriers addressed to one to somebody else and casually telling your house is locked (which will never happen) and behaving rudely etc.,

I request you to take necessary actions to deliver the couriers at urappakkam prompt or clarify me that you will not deliver the couriers to urappakkam so that I’ll advise my senders to refrain using Franch Express couriers.

The Screen shot of both AWB Nos. are attached for your ref.

Hope for a constructive action,

V. Manivel
                    Aug 13, 2020

A courier (Letter) was posted to me on my adress M/s Balaji coffee works through french express courier from salem on[protected] and till now it is not delivered. As a result i have a very big loss in my buisiness.
                      I would like to request that the courier service may please forced to give my loss with the help of consummer protection act.
                      The pod number is 15048748 dated[protected] from Salem office of french express courier.

Md Balaji coffee works
                      Elakolloor PO
                      Konni
                      Pathanamthitta
                      Kerala
                      Pin 689691
                      Aug 13, 2020

I make this complaint on franch express courier because one cheque was sent to me on 8.7.2010 from DOC+ HOSPITAL through this courier service but it still not yet delivered to my adrress.i called the contact number which was given from DOC+ but they are not attending the call.
                        Aug 13, 2020

Franch Express is one of the MOST WORST B****R COURIER SERVICE IN THIS WORLD.

im ratheesh coimbatore,
                          i post the (train ticket dated 18/06/10 9.15pm) courier of my casin to chennai 16/06/10 evening 4.30pm. but now only thats not get , i call to chennai office they told that cover not have.
                          franch express courier is no 1 dubakkoor courier
                          my mbl no [protected]
                          Aug 13, 2020

One of my distributor from Madurai sent me a envelope vide Way Bill No. 010198 dated 27.04.2010 through Franch Express Courier in my favour, care of my office address. On 28th evening the delivery man came from Tambaram Franch Express Copurier to our office and I signed the necessary papers for taking delivery of the envelope but the delivery man asked for office seal but I informed that it is in my personal name thus it not required office seal immediately he asked to show the ID Card, infact my phone number is also mentioned on the envelope so that he can confirm the idendity through phone, at that time I dont have ID Card with me, he immediately snatchedd the envelope from my hand and fled away from the premises without hearing my request to bring the cover next day so that I can bring the ID card if it is mandatory. But till today the cover is not delivered to me as I have to take delivery materials from transport. Being one of the director in a private company it was great insult on me kindly take necessary action in this matter.
                            N.Ragunathan
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            I couriered a cover from Tindivanam to Kunnagudi (Sivagangai Dist) on 11th JAN 11. i need the branch address because its non delivered to the person.
                            Very very WORST courier service i had come across...
                            No proper response...
                            Always telling lies..
                            Otherwise not pick up the call...
                            Especially hyderabad branch...
                            IT IS BETTER TO SHUT YOUR OFFICE..
                            IDIOTIC SERVICE & WORK PEOPLE..
                            AWARD to Franch Express Courier - MOST WORST COURIER SERVICE IN THE WORLD

franchexpress courier — non delivery of covers

DEAR RESPECTED SIR,

1. WITH PAINED HEART I SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING COMPLAINT BEFORE YOU SIR.

2. ONE COVER WAS DESPATCHED TO ME FROM PALAKAD 0N 22/05/2012 AND IT HAS REACHED THE INTERCHANGE POINT SALEM ALSO AS PER DETAILS GIVEN BY THE WEB SEARCH.

3. IT FURTHER INFORMS THAT IT IS IN TRANSIT BETWEEN SALEM AND TRICHY.

4. I CONTACTED THE SALEM IN NO: [protected] AND [protected]. THEY INFORMED ME THAT THE COVER ARRIVED
                            TRICHY AND MAY BE MIS-ROUTED . THEY ALSO SAID THAT MIS-ROUTING FROM TRICHI INTERCHANGE POINT IS VERY
                            VERY COMMON AND REGULAR FEATURES.

5. I ALSO CONTACTED TRICHY OFFICE IN NO::[protected] , AFTER 15 TIMES OF DIALLING ONLY I AM ABLE TO CONTACT
                            THE PERSONS BUT OF NO USE . THEIR REPLY IN A LETHARGIC MANNER MADE ME TO THINK THAT I WASTED
                            MY TIME IN CONTACTING TRICHY BRANCH.

6. THEN AGAIN I CONTACTED CHENNAI ... HERE THEIR APPROACHES AND MODE OF ANSWERING ARE BEST.
                            STAFF AT CHENNAI ARE GEMS OF THE ORGANISATION BUT AT TRICHY BRANCH IT IS A CANCER TO THE SYSTEM AND ALSO TO THE CUSTOMERS

7. KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE FATE OF THE COVER. I FERVENTLY HOPE THAT YOU CAN LOCATE THE FAULT.

8. YOUR KIND REPLY IS AWAITED.

FROM P. GOVINDARAJAN, RETIREDRAILWAY STATION MASTER, MEDICAL COLLEGE POST, THANJAVUR 613004. PHONE::[protected]

DEAR SIR,

Erode HDFC bank has sent a letter to Salem 13 madam street, near pattakoil salem (my home address) booked on 26.04.2010 ref no: B07078808 but still that letter has not been delivered promptly since it is second day. kindly track my letter and help me to receive it.
                              Priyadharshini
                              Aug 13, 2020

The service of this Courier company is not at all professional. While delivering a courier if the door is locked, there should be a slip left to call back or the customer should be intimated that the courier is with them. More often the customer comes to know of the courier only when it is returned to the sender.

Intimation should be made mandatory, as the documents that they are delaing with are very important like Cheque books and the like.

An appeal to ICICI to stop alliance with this courierr service for cheque book deliveries.

Dear All,

One document was send from Noida on 05.04.10 to Chennai, still ididnt received. The document was reached to chennai Franch express office on 07.04.10 but they not delivered still 12.04.10. Very poor customer service. They not pickupping the calls. One of the most worst service i faced in my life time. That document is very urgent one. Due to this i got a bad opinion with my boss.
                                  Franch Express is the Worst courier service i had ever seen. They will not even reply properly and first of all they will not answer the calls. The people respond very badly. I have send a greeting card to my sister in law from bangalore to chennai and it has taken 5 days but still it has not reached the destination and customer service says that the address is out of city and my sis in law stays in city centre. I am totally pissed of this service.
                                  Franch Express is the worst service . i had send documents from erode to coimbatore and it has taken 5 days and not reached and their website also not active and couldn't find tracking, better close this courier service...
                                  Franch express is very worst...please dont use this courier service, my document is missing...i sent if from coimbatore to bangalore...still it didnt reach bangalore...mistakes can happen...but still their website tracking is not working...they have ST couriers phone number printed on their docket...their staffs are also not good...not reponding properly...
                                  Dear Friench Peoples,

Your also not responsible people... ur head office and branch office also... dont ask proper answer in consumer.. you r all useless peoples. am very very disappoint for ur courier service. forthur i ll dont send any courier in ur service. good bye...

French Express Courier
                                    Complaint:
                                    My mother sent a courier through french express courier on 17th August 2009 from rasipuram, Salem. I reside in porur chennai, I have not received the parcel still now[protected]. this is the receipt no. B03655855. The address was correctly written, i have confirmed it through my mum. Please help us out.
                                    doc no.A[protected]th feb 11 booked from Chennai T nagar deliver to
                                    Tirupathy. but still not yet come

My relative Mr. Ilangovan sent me a courier by French express courier on 04/03/09 (courier receipt number: *a89661763*a) from Chennai-10 to Powai, Mumbai-400076. Even after 5 days, I have not received my courier still. Only my relative and myself know the value of that courier and how much it is affecting my education. The loss can not be compensated, they should know why we prefer courier instead of post office. severe action should be taken, i should receive my courier soon.

P.Kalanidhi,
                                      Powai, Mumbai.
                                      we have to receive a cover from m/s. city batteries, trichy.
                                      pls. try to deliver as soon as possibel.

rgds.
                                      satheesh rv.
                                      [protected].
                                      [protected].
                                      ManCon Outsourcing P. Ltd., Chennai - 44.
                                      the covers still not delivered sent on 15/4/13, details as follows; S.B Agencies(chenganasery ), , , , , Sangam Fancy (Kannur), , , , , , , , Praveen Fancy (Quilon), , , , Alfa Electricals (Chenganasery) plz try to deliver as soon as possible...Famous sales Corporation...25384108...chennai.

I am Raja Palanisamy. I sent courier through french express courier services On 16.02.2009. Till today(19.02.2009) the courier has not been delivered to the concerned person. If I contact them for the status of the courier. They are ill treating behaving very worstly. I contact chennai branch and also salem branch offices. My Courier number is A90235507. I didnt saw such a irresponsible courier service. Government should take action on the respective persons.
                                        customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        yes i can agree with you Mr. raja, same problem...very bad service...its booked from salem to nashik. docket no. is 01351610 dt. 14/03/09 its not yet recd. (Dt.18/03/09 time 0315 pm).
                                        Dear Sir / Madam,

I am N.K.Jayalakshme, I have sent courier through french express courier (Vellore Branch - Vellore to Chennai T.Nagar) On 07.07.2009. Till today(09.07.2009, Time @ 11AM ) the courier has not been delivered to the concerned person. If I contact them for the status of the courier. They are not pickup the call from 08.07.09(Phone No.24337691 T.Nagar Branch). My Courier number is A95928546. Kindly give the proper resan for this complaint.

N.K.Jayalakshmi
                                        my mail dt 9.9.9 no a97665628 from Dharapuram to Bangalore not yet delivered 12am 13.09.09
                                        Dear sir/madam

I am S. Jeevanand, i have one courier through franch express courier. It is showing delivered on[protected]. But till now i didnt receive any courier from your services.

But in the status it shows delivered. My courier number is S01607191.

Remedy my problem as soon as possible or else give any contact number for communication.
                                        I have courier from coimbatore branch.courier number is A06667812 is not yet received.that is very important courier.I need it.As early as possible please arrange the courier for me to delivered.My address is 38, Solappadi supramaniar street.shevapet salem-636 002
                                        my consignment no.[protected] is not delivered
                                        please tell the status of consignment no.[protected]
                                        my mobile no. [protected]

I am A.EDEL QUEEN JENIFER, i have one courier through french courier . its showing deliverd on 21.06.2010 but till now i din't receive any courier from your services.The status it shows deliverd.plz check out the problem as soon as possible. its very confidencial.my consignment no.S02157344.my mobil no.[protected].