Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir, Our customer has sent courier through your courier net work as on[protected] courier number [protected], in the status it shows courier delivered but still we are not yet received the courier we have contact your branch office in Coimbatore but they are not gave me proper answer so please help me to get my courier as earlier as possible.
Jun 13, 2015

Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam, , * * One important documents had booked by my brother from MADURAI for CHENNAI through Franch Express...

Hi, courier was despatched from coimbatore on 28/01/2015 to bangalore. when i was checking the delivery status, it has beeen reached to S. R Nagar bangalore on 29/01/2015 itself, eventhough it has been reached bangalore, it is not delivered on subarea in bangalore (sarjapur location). I was tried a lot to contact them, but in bangalore location their call is very very busy and they are not pick up the call, they dont have time to respond to the customer also, still i am trying to contact them, let see their response. I dont know when i will get my courier, god only know about this. So, I am not recommend this courier service because i am dissatisfied with their service(They are not yet delivered on time) and no response from them till now.
    Not delivered on time
    Jan 30, 2015

Sir
    I have booked a cover on 18.05.2016 from Salem (booking no : [protected]) to Ariyalur. Till 19.05.2016 7.45pm is not delivered. This is an important courier for us, due to my cousin attending an exam, the material is inside. How can we manage it. Please take necessary steps immediately. We expect your company service is very prompt and speed, that is the reason I am booking the cover to your company.
    My contact no: [protected] inform reply .
    thanks,
    regards,
    v.balamurugan
    Salem
    the above said courier name : FRANCH EXPRESS NETWORKS

Must be a fraudulent company . They are not upto the standards which they have promised . They let the customers in trouble by their imperfect service . Very lethargic, will tell false promises upon bulk orders . They are strict enough on bill settlement but their service seems to be poor .
      Jan 20, 2015

My LIC agent has sent a courier through french express, Madurai vide your BOOKING NO.[protected]. I spoke to your regional office, Bangalore and they didn't respond properly. I spoke to my LIC agent again and got the information that the courier is lying in your R T Nagar, Bangalore office. I spoke to them last week and they told me that they will deliver it in 1/2 hour. I spoke to them at regular intervals and every time they told that they will deliver in 1/2 hour. Yesterday again I spoke to them and as usual they gave the same reply. Today I spoke to them again and after a gap of more than 2 weeks today only I received the cover. When I asked your courier boy he is telling that your phone no is wrong and further he argued it is our fault and when I told him that if you give services like this who will prefer your courier he told me that you can advice your friends not to send the covers through french express. Is this the way of talking ? what is the purpose of sending the cover thro' courier. Inspite of belated delivery your people don't know how to talk to the customers. I am lodging a complaint against your RT Nagar, Bangalore office people and if i have not received any proper reply from your end I have to lodge a complaint in the consumer forum. Hope You will understand the spirit behind this letter and act accordingly. K Mohan Raman[protected]

Daer sir,

I didn't received my courier whose awb no. Is-[protected].This courier consists of costliest medicines which is urgently required since my medicine will be finished nearby.I require this courier as early as possible.This courier has been posted on 9.9.2014 and till date i havent received.

When i called to their cust care, they unable to answer any of my queries...
          Kindly look into this and please take hard steps against this faulty franch courier and please get me back my courier consisting my life saving medicines .

Sudip
          Jamshedpur
          [protected]@gmail.Com
          Sep 16, 2014

Worst courier service ever.One courier was sent by my friend from Coimbatore through FRANCH express courier on 18.05.2012..the courier was supposed to reach Thiruvananthapuram before 22.05.2012...today its 30.05.2012 and still has not been delivered...their customer service number at Cochin are either not reachable,doesn't exist or engaged throughout the day..... plz track the parcel and send it back to the person who send the courier so that he can deliver me back through some reliable more decent establishments... my friend is repenting every moment he decided to sent the parcel through this service ...its better you people shut down your office....plz be more responsible ....i want to track my courier back...coming here i see that am not the only one complaining about this servive(Franch Express Couriers)....plz that all these into account and do some actions ...

FRANCH EXPRESS COURIERS — WORST SERVICE AND IRRESPONSIBLE

COURIER FROM CHENNAI TO COIMBATORE IS NOT DELIVERED SINCE ONE WEEK AND ALL PHONES NUMBERS INVALID IRRESPONSIBLE PLEASE NO ONE USE FRANCH EXPRESS COURIERS

Franch Express Courier service is the worst service...... And the staffs are so irresponsible & abusing in bad language.....
              They don't know how to behave with customer...... I'd sent a document from Bangalore to Tirupur on 11th April 2012.
              Still I didnt reach the destiny. I called one Mr. Chandru his contact number is +91-[protected].He abused me in bad language saying"BLOODY". Is this the customer service that your giving for your customer? Is this what u've thought for your service person? Pathetic worst & disgusting service.

Request to all customer... Plz dnt send any documents through FRANCH EXPRESS COURIER.

tracking no: A23672376

A Parcel was sent from Bangalore on (08/09/2011 ) which was to be delivered in cochin within 2 - 3 working days.But the parcel was not received even after 1 week. On 14/09/2011 when I called up the Cochin office they said they don't have vehicle at that time so will deliver as soon as the vehicle arrive and will be delivered by end of the day. Nothing happened on that day and on next day( 15/09/2011) I again called up the courier office and they were bluffing something among themselves and teasing the customer. At last with a harsh behaviour they gave a telephone number of their delivery man and asked me to call him. When I called him his response was that "he cannot deliver it unless he is been asked to from the office". So again I called up the office and their behaviour was very harsh. They said they have nothing to speak to me. If I got to say something I should call up their manager and gave his number(Mob no: [protected]). Again I called this person and his response was that the delivery cannot be done on this day.

Cochin office numbers I called :[protected],47,48

IT IS BETTER TO SHUT THIS SERVICE..IDIOTIC SERVICE & WORK PEOPLE..
                dear sir ;
                I will send from courier one box courier date 21.09.2011 courier no A26544940 stil its not delever . why shod not deleved and so bad service.

A small parcel has been booked on 25-07-11 at PUDUPET (chennai) which is to be delivered to coimbatore(kaniyur-641659) but i could not receive this even today. i tried to call local franch express courier center at somanur but the tel. no is not in use. i called regional office at coimbatore telephone numbers ( as mentioned in their website) are ringing but nobody is picking it.then i called so many time to Central office - Erode. but all the lines are always busy. then i called corporate office chennai a firstly my called has been picked up and immediately disconnected by whom it is attended. again i tried to another number a lady attended my call, i told my problem then she said wait after that i heard music for more than 10 minutes but nobody answered. I think franch express courier is giving all the details on website are wrong and it is not up to date. i never faced such a very very bad experience and worst customer service from a courier company. i went directly to the courier center in somanur (karumathampatti) and i asked him why are making delay he replied rudely.

Personal — Very Worst Exprience in Franch Express Courier Service

Dear Sir / Madam,

[protected] I booked parcel to Kumarapalayam Pincode 638183,.
                  Today[protected] I contacted through mobile kumarapalayam franchisee to get the status But the responses is very bad, They dint give any status report but asked to contact our client directly.

And also said thety dont have time to confirm the status to us.We felt very bad about it.
                  Remember it is not an free service,we pay for whatever you do.

M. Vairavan
                  Coimbatore

Booking No: A01893539 Booking Office : S.P Agencies CJB080 Coimbatore

Dear Team,

One courier has sent by standard Charted bank , cash management services, Bangalore-560001 on 11th...

I am in chennai, my father admitted in hospital at coimbatore he forgotted to take his Medical report. I have send the medical report thru Franch Express Courier on saturday but still it not delivered. The stupid *******rs dont know where that cover is lying. I contact chennai office (after trying very badly) they are told me to contact coimbatore, if i called coimbatore they are telling to contact chennai, both of them playing like anything.
                    Now i dont know where is my cover and my father waiting in Coimbatore for treatment.

Franch Express is one of the MOST WORST B****R COURIER SERVICE IN THIS WORLD.

Franch Express Courier — hanging charge

My courier which was sent on 2839
                    and was to travel changing charg RS.100/- delivered. The consignment number is a92091090. It was sent by me from erode to samayapuram. I have been calling around 5 to 6 telephone numbers but i haven't got a good reply
                    Yes, ICICI Bank sent to my home town in Sivagangai week ago. I have to yet to receive the cover. I called ICICI bank and they have given me the docket no and contact no which nobody attend.

Very very WORST courier service i had come across...
                      No proper response....
                      Always telling lies..
                      Otherwise...

Below complaint till date they are not response anything.

From: Manivel Vellamuthu
                      Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:23 PM
                      To: '[protected]@franchexpress.com'; '[protected]@franchexpress.com'
                      Cc: '[protected]@franchexpress.com'
                      Subject: Very .... Very .... Late Delivery of courier
                      Importance: High

ICICI bank sends One courier (AWB No. S03041351 booked on 01.03.2011) for me and since I’ve not received the same upto 09.03.2011. Since I was in very urgent of it ,I requested the sender (ICICI Bank) for sending a new courier and they have again booked a new courier with penalty on me on 09.03.2011 (AWB No. S[protected]

But I have received both couriers on 14.03.2011 and when I asked the delivery man about the delay, He casually told me that “there are no other couriers in your area that’s why we waited for any other courier to be dispatched to your area and actually we discussed in our office to return back to the sender itself” Also he behaved in very poor manner with me.

When I contacted the Chengelpet office, I got only lukewarm response.

This is same happened to one of my friend in the same locality few weeks ago. Also the delivery boy who was with ST Courier earlier created the same problem by delivering the couriers addressed to one to somebody else and casually telling your house is locked (which will never happen) and behaving rudely etc.,

I request you to take necessary actions to deliver the couriers at urappakkam prompt or clarify me that you will not deliver the couriers to urappakkam so that I’ll advise my senders to refrain using Franch Express couriers.

The Screen shot of both AWB Nos. are attached for your ref.

Hope for a constructive action,

V. Manivel
                      Very .... Very .... Late Delivery of courier
                      Aug 13, 2020

A courier (Letter) was posted to me on my adress M/s Balaji coffee works through french express courier from salem...

I make this complaint on franch express courier because one cheque was sent to me on 8.7.2010 from DOC+ HOSPITAL through this courier service but it still not yet delivered to my adrress.i called the contact number which was given from DOC+ but they are not attending the call.
                        Aug 13, 2020

Franch Express is one of the MOST WORST B****R COURIER SERVICE IN THIS WORLD.

im ratheesh coimbatore,
                          i post the (train ticket dated 18/06/10 9.15pm) courier of my casin to chennai 16/06/10 evening 4.30pm. but now only thats not get , i call to chennai office they told that cover not have.
                          franch express courier is no 1 dubakkoor courier
                          my mbl no [protected]
                          Aug 13, 2020

One of my distributor from Madurai sent me a envelope vide Way Bill No. 010198 dated 27.04.2010 through Franch...

DEAR SIR,

Erode HDFC bank has sent a letter to Salem 13 madam street, near pattakoil salem (my home address) booked on 26.04.2010 ref no: B07078808 but still that letter has not been delivered promptly since it is second day. kindly track my letter and help me to receive it.
                            Priyadharshini
                            Aug 13, 2020

The service of this Courier company is not at all professional. While delivering a courier if the door is locked, there should be a slip left to call back or the customer should be intimated that the courier is with them. More often the customer comes to know of the courier only when it is returned to the sender.

Intimation should be made mandatory, as the documents that they are delaing with are very important like Cheque books and the like.

An appeal to ICICI to stop alliance with this courierr service for cheque book deliveries.