Franch Express Courier

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

Franch Express Courier related photos (66)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Franch Express Courier Photos

Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Hello St and franch express courier your courier service very very very worst why becose I have send one courier 2nd dec2020...
DATE:04/12/2020

FROM

AAKASH INSTRUMENT SERVICE

NO, 13/3, DEVU NAIDU STREET, br...

I have faced bad experience with FranchExpress since past one month, two packages from different senders have not been delivered, tracking number: [protected] and tracking number: [protected] never delivered even after one month to Bangalore. Most useless service. Not trustworthy, they are irresponsible and cheats.
Nov 26, 2020

Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They do not deliver the parcel. If the courier boy walks and tries to deliver, goal can be achieved. Here there is no attempt to deliver the parcel.
    Never try your luck here.
    Nov 17, 2020

Way bill no [protected]
      2 boxes were dispatched from west mambalam chennai on[protected].
      i have received only one box on[protected].
      The other box is not yet delivered to me.
      the tracking details shows 2 boxes are delivered.
      These two boxes were dispatched through sri rajaganapathy agency west mambalam on[protected] by Raghavendra Grand sweets, west Mambalam
      my contact no is +91 [protected]
      Nov 13, 2020

I sent a courier from Barugur (Krishnagiri District) to Coimbatore. As per the tracking status, the product reached the destination Hub on the next day itself. But even after 3 days, the courier is not delivered to the destination address. Very poor management & Services.
        Product not delivered even after 3 days of dispatch from Origin
        Nov 13, 2020

Courier sent from Chennai 3 days ago to Chennai. But the courier did not reach the destination even after 3 days. No proper...

On Monday we have sent a courier to pennadam eraiyur, it shows delivered but still we have not received the courier.. How can the status be delivered but we have not received the courier yet. I need an explanation on this as soon as possible
          Nov 12, 2020

Product not yet received
            Courier not delivered fou us
            Nov 11, 2020

My track id still not link the given track number, i dont no where is my parcel
              Track id not link
              Nov 11, 2020

My consignment number is [protected]. When I tracked, it showed that it was out for delivery at 10:44 am on 10.11.2020. When I called Mr. S.N.ESWARAN - [protected], he was rude in his talk and told me that it can be delivered only in the late afternoon. The delivery address is within the city limits. Request you to take action regarding the same.
                Nov 10, 2020

I booking phone online paying money
                  any message not received
                  payment (I'd[protected] of Rs.3771.18
                  please resolve the problem
                  please Refund the amount
                  Nov 09, 2020

This was sent to my mother from Kanchipuram office to Mettupalayam office on Nov 2 and today is Nov 8th. Till the courier...

I had a prepaid courier sent on october. Now it's november i didn't get it yet.When I called them they talked to me rudly
                    Nov 06, 2020

ID [protected]
                      Courier to s.medihelli po, bangalore is still not delived, its taking too much of time for courier, its very urgent
                      Courier still not delivered despactched on 31.10.20
                      Nov 04, 2020

My friend has send a parcel last Friday by evening but still now I didn't get a parcel every I will receive a parcel at 2 day now I don't know what happens I cannot track I think they have taken my things if I ask about they are not even responding about it what to do now I need my pacel please help us.
                        Oct 31, 2020

We have sent a courier on 13/10/2020 for chennai. Courier reference no [protected] from Kovilpatti....
                          Dear sir/madam
                          booking courier date 15.september.2020 but still now not rcvd
                          courier some other LIC INSURANCE...
                          Track number:[protected], it has been 6. - 7 days that the parcel sent from Vjd to Tirupathi, we have paid for...
                          My Consignment number [protected]. The parcel shows out for delivery from 9th Oct '20 onwards but still not delivered. If...