Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 26, 2022

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 8

My Consignment number [protected]. The parcel shows out for delivery from 9th Oct '20 onwards but still not delivered. If we call to respective courier office, they are telling parcel not yet forwarded from Vijayawada hub. If I call to the viji hub, they told we r holding the parcel. Without any reason, they are holding the parcel for more than a week
Worst courier service I have seen. Bcz of them my business got affected & I lost...
The way of talking to customer is not good. Making much more iritatation customer service really poor comparing to other courier company...

Cheating by not delivery courier the in charge is not giving proper pod too
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm very disappointed. The courier which I sent had a frame in it. I again and again insisted that person to mention it as fragile item handle with care, she said "we will use a sticker". The parcel was delivered and everything inside it was broken. There is no sticker on the parcel.

We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint about AWB No. [protected] and the complaint ID is TNMAA18982...
      Dear sir/madam.

I am M.Rekha, residing at 12/144, muthumariamman Kovil street, Sundracholapuram, Tiruverkadu. Mobile: [protected]

I would like to lodge a complaint about holding the shipment (AWB no. [protected]) booked on 26.9.2020 from Madurai and to be delivered in Chennai at Tiruverkadu through Franch Express Courier service (Franch Express Courier Pvt Ltd). The shipment reached chennai on very next day...
      OMG I have never seen such a damn worst courier service ever since Very popular to non popular courier have reached correctly on date but this courier service is the worst Need to be delivered to Madhavaram and I called the courier boy Name ANANDHAN who is very very bad at customer handling he said that he will not deliver as he can't find the address how dare he is talking so rudely to a customer I give this address to all of my purposes...

My parcel way bill no.[protected], dt 26/9/20 sent from shree amba select, surat to anantharajan r 16/ 2 a 4th street anbalagan nagar perambur chennai 11 not yet received. Follow up in tracking no use. Consume call no response. Pls look into it and deliver early. Tkns!

French express courier thirupathi branch manager Speaking disrespectfully to the customer.he worst manager...
        Worst courier service i have ever seen, this franchexpress courier is the damn worst service i have ever seen. One of friend send this box from chennai on 11thsep 2020, they promised to be delivered on 14th but i didn't happen, i have waited til 15th 10 o clock and called them for enquiry 3times but no proper response (Worst customer service). Later by in the evening my parcel was delivered to me, after seeing that box got damaged i was in...

Tracking id:[protected]

For past 3 days i am contacting courier delivery person but he is not willing to deliver our product and talking rudely. product sent for courier branch before 10days.

Please give me updates or deliver it soon.

Courier boy name: selva
        Courier boy contact number:[protected]

Devakottai

district sivagangai

delivery man not response to customer

worst service in devakottai...

No - [protected] my courier to below address is still not received by customer

Jyothi
          #59 (228/b), 10th main road, 55th cross, (Behind ramamandira) rajaji nagar, banglore - 560010
          Mob - [protected]

Please update the status to sangeetha - [protected]

Hi.. Good afternoon.. Consignment no [protected] shipped on 30aug still not delivered to destination.. Any idea will it be delivered this year.. Wrong status update being done as party not available

I am Dr C Madhavaraj. I am an eye surgeon in Gugai area of Salem. The parcels sent to me from my business associates are not handed over in time to me. I have to go the nearby Franch express courier office to get a response. But that is a nightmare. The staff there don't respond at all. They give utmost disregard to queries. This happens in each and every time. I am exasperated. It is very difficult to get the courier delivered by Franch...
              Dear sir /madam.
              I'm mageshwari from tamilnadu. We sent two parcel to theni district kamayagoundan patty — 625521. Parcels still not received. If we track that shows still transit. I called to cumbum branch. That person not respond my request.
              We have tracking no.

Tracking nos

[protected].

I called to that person cumbum courier person not respond.
              br...

Again complaining about non delivery of medicine parcel by your useless francies in mayiladuthurai. Even repeated calling also not delivering parcel. Way bill no.. [protected].
              Kumbakonam to mayiladuthurai - 609001. If not delivering today i am going to handle with police.& taken to consumer court. Your service is very poor and no use to public....
              ... R. Govindarajan-. [protected].
              Aug 28, 2020
              Updated by Rgrajan Rajan
              Medicine parcel booked on 24-08-20 with way bill no. [protected]...from Kumbakonam to Mayiladuthurai. But the parcel was not delivered upto now..12.00 noon today..28-08-20.
              When contacting local agency they told some reason which is not acceptable.
              To maintain your reputation in your business, be informed of your franchise in Mayiladuthurai for making delivery of parcel promptly... It takes 4 or 5 days to deliver the small parcel for your Franchise. . Give us your reply.
              R. Govindarajan -. [protected].

Introducing myself rejin c r, from thrissur kerala. This letter is regarding a courier i send to kollam, kerala.

Consignment number (Awb#) [protected]. And it is a live fish.

I send this on 24th august 2020. Today this is 26th august. The item not yet received to the concerned person.

While calling to the kollam st courier office, they are responding very badly. They are being rude to me. They are saying they have no responsibility on this.

I would like to know what is the guarantee to our product? Is this the way those people have to respond?
                Hope i will get a proper response asap.

My email is:- [protected]@gmail.com

I am Prabhu and am residing at sellappam palayam
                  I would like to bring it to your kind attention that the parcel had sent through given address from FRENCH EXPRESS COURIER, I haven't received any parcel from your courier service properly through the given address SELLAMPALAYAM..Except french parcel courier service, other parcel service deliverd at door step.. But your courier agency called me to come and recieve parcel at PERUNDURAI parcel service office. Its not possible to recieve bec the distance from Perundurai to sellampalayam is 15 km So i kindly request you to send the courier to my address. Thank you

Hi we ordered a dress in surat. It came through edelivery to guindy hub. And on august 7th it returned back to seller to surat. Please provide the tracking number of that courier. We need to know the status of that dress. Track no: 151238 in edelivery
                    Navaneetha krishnan