Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care
Freecharge Payment Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2053

Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care

Freecharge Payment Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in related photos (908)

Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Complaints & Reviews

Freecharge.in — FRAUD-Recharge Not Done & Money not Refunded

piyush035
Yesterday ,5th july, 2011 I tried to recharge my mobile no. [protected] from Freecharge.in I got a text saying that the transaction...
Complaint comments  Read comments [15]Complaint category Other

ashok kumar juneja
I made two on line recharge amounting to Rs 111 and Rs 520 on dated18.06.2011 and 20.06.2011.due to problems known to www. freecharge.in the transaction could not be completed however the money was deducted from my account. As per their e mail they have refunded the amount to my bank account and the same should have been reflected in my account in 7 working days.On my enquiry from bank today on dated 4.07.2011 they have not received any refund from freechaege.in .It is therefore requested that the matter may please be got resolved.MY EMAIL ID Is ashokjuneja.[protected]@gmail.com

haffii

I have recharged my mobile balance through freecharge site. They assured me that they will be delivering gift vouchers worth of the recharge amount. I have recharged for 333 on june 6 and paid additional 10 for delivery charges. But still I have not recieved any gift coupons.

I believe these could be some kind of fake promotional offers to lure the customers to recharge mobile prepaid account balance through their site and finally you will end up with paying extra bucks for the gift coupon delivery charges.

Even one of my Friend had similar experience with "Freecharge".

Sorry for the trouble faced by you.

Please share your order id, so that we figure out what exactly happened and can resend them again. Also ask your friends to do the same.

Please write us at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/index.php

Freecharge Customer Care
    Even i have faced the same problem & they have to say that it is already delivered . But they have no proof of the same . I guess its a fake company & promoting to fool around with customer"s . Should take serious actions against such websites ..
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

rahul84
      i recharged my cell from freecharge.in of amount rs.150 and ordered 3 coupons of mcdonalds of denomination rs.50.the mcdonals coupon of offer which is valid till 31st july 2011.
      i did not recieve my delivery till now and the delivery time period of 7 days are over.for the coupons i paid rs.10 extra.
      details of my recharge:

RECHARGE AMOUNT: RS.150
      RECHARGE MOBILE NUMBER: [protected]
      TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED: 150 FOR RECHARGE+10 FOR COURIER CHARGES = RS.160

I ordered 3 coupons of mcdonalds for which the company charged me rs.10
      but i did not recieve any coupon.
      i request you to send me all the coupons.
      I WANT MY COMPLAIN TO BE RESOLVED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

Apologies for the issue.

We are resending you 2 cafe coffee coupons by first flight courier.

Assuring you of the best service at all the times.

Freecharge Customer Care
      thank you for sending all the coupons
      We all can write complaint to Cyber Crime Cell, Cyber Police Station, First Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex Police Station, Bandra (E), Mumbai. The Company name and address is ACCELYST SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED with Directors Mr. Sandeep Tandon and Mr. Kunal Naresh Shah at C- 1, UDYOG SADAN 3, MIDC, ANDHERI (EAST), MUMBAI

Apologies for the issue faced by you.

Coupons were dispatched on 17th June through Aramex and is showing delivered. Since you have not received we will be resending you the coupons tomorrow.

Please feel free to write us at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/index.php

Refund of money

I tried to pay airtel postpaid bill of 750rs through freecharge.in. Transaction failed but money got deducted from account. Order id: FCMW[protected]

MTS postpaid

Dear Sir, When I Recharge through freecharge but there no options for pay mts postpaid please resolve that problem
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

sunnygoel1987

In ref. to below mentioned order my a/c got debited but i didn't get any recharge amount. Please help me regd. this and credit the amount to my bank account ASAP.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from http://www.freecharge.in/

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
        Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'ccavenue.com/charge'

If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by

ORDER DETAILS: Merchant Site URL : http://www.freecharge.in/

560037 India
        Customer's E-mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com
        Customer's IP Address : 122.178.232.72

Free Charge — Didn't receive the amount in mobile

Yesterday i recharged my mobile of 222 rs. from FreeCharge.in site .Money got deducted from bank account. But i didn't get any amount in my mobile.

Please update me on above ASAP..

Thanks & Regards
        Sunny Goel
        Hello Sir/Madam,

Need your urgent help in above issue.

This is a failed transaction. Refund is initiated from our end today. It will take 3-7 working days for the refund to reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure. Request you to please wait till then.

Assuring you of best services at all times.

Freecharge Customer Care

Please share your order id with us, so that we resolve it at the earliest.

Freecharge Customer Care.

Freecharge — Refund my money my wallet

I have done recharge of 110 three hours ago and I just received message that your recharge is in progress and order id Is FCVC[protected] but I didn't get talk time.so I request to you please refund my money...

laki316
          It seems to be an internet fraud, i am seeing lot of complaints raised on this web site called FREE CHARGE which bluffs people as if they are recharging the mobile numbers. My transactions details as below:

My order no:3112502, to recharge a mobile number for 1000/- towards vodafone.
          Amount is deducted from my credit card but the moible number did not got recharged.

I have sent an email to the email adress, provided in the website.
          No reply and seems that the email they have provided is also Bogus, does not exist at all...no reply some tmes nd sometimes not rechable at all.

I ill pray to god that this people will be caught soon.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-17 11:45:26
          Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2012
          Greetings from Freecharge.in

For any queries feel free to write us at [protected]@freecharge.In or visit the below mentioned link in order to assist you.

http:/support.freecharge.in

Once you submit all the details, your query will be addressed with in 24 hrs.

freecharge team
          www.Freecharge.In
          happy freecharging!!!
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

deepak632

I made a recharge on freecharge for 50rs. but recharge is not successfulland amount is debited from my accoount.
            Such a fraud site.I send a mail twice to [protected]@freecharge.in
            Kindly do somethind.

400076 India
            Customer's E-mail ID : deepak.[protected]@tcs.com
            Customer's IP Address : 117.224.234.247

Sorry for the trouble caused.

This is a failed transaction. Refund is initiated from our end today.It will take
            3-7 working days for the refund to reflect in your account as per the bank's process.

Avineshhal
              I am Avinesh Kumar, warking as Deputy Manager in HAL, Hyderabad. My mobile no. is - [protected]. I was trying to recharge my mobile through online recharge service (i.e. www.freecharge.in) for Rs. 1000. Money has been deducted from my SBI account but my mobile is still not recharged and money was also not refunded. Order ID was also not given to me.
              Transaction detail:
              * Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit
              07-Jun[protected]Jun-2011) POS PRCH
              POS[protected] AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD MUMBAI 1,000.00

Kindly look into the matter and please refund my money at the earliest.
              I am Gitanshu Mehta...sir i didn't received my coupons yet...
              my order id n date of recharge is mentioned below...

ORDER NO. :3372064 Dated:[protected]
              This is a 2nd time Same Problem.
              The Amount Is Debited From My Account And My Recharge is not done.
              Please make my refund as soon as possible.
              My Detail Mention Below.

Order No.9805086
              Date of Recharge:[protected]
              Refund Amount: Rs.121

Order No.9473433
              Date of Recharge:[protected]
              Refund Amount: Rs.110

Please do my refund solve my problem?

victim123
                I did a recharge of rs. 100/- through freecharge.in and they charged me 110/-. Rs. 10/- for coupan delivery

I got 1 discount coupan of shoppers stop (which is valid till 30th june 2011, according to date printed on it).

But when i tried to use this coupan, it is showing me coupan is expired. This company dont share any contact number so I sent email 2 times but didnt get any reply.

I called Shoppers Stop customer care, sent them email also..but no resolution.

THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY.

harshalnaik90
                  I have recharged from freecharge.in in the month of may twice.
                  They took coupons delivery charge from me and didnt sent me coupons at all.
                  I had send many emails to them.They say that it is send and most of the time they dont reply.
                  Then they said that they will resend the coupons.
                  But since then no replies.
                  Please send me my money back Freecharge.
                  #1 recharge

Invoice No: 2745505
                  Date:[protected]:09:45
                  Mobile Recharged: [protected]
                  Amount: 250

kindly concern about this e-fraud

Harshal Naik

For order no. 2745505 courier was dispatched on 31st May through trackon couriers with the pod no.[protected]. Generally the coupons get delivered in 3-5 working days. In trackon website its showing delivered on 05th june.( http://trackon.in/Default.aspx ). If still you haven't received the coupons, we are resending fresh coupons.

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you.

same with me

chandantiwari
                    hi friends

i have been using freehcarge.in for recharge of my and friends cell phone and they charge Rs10 extra for that they use to give coupons of various outlet like CCD, Mc Donalds, Dominos etc.Earlier they use to send these coupons initially but at later stage they don't.Even i tried to communicate through mails but they didn't respond properly and said we already dispatched your coupons courier company ust have done something wrong.Since there are so many companies through which we can do recharge but they offer some extra benifits which they don't deliver, so there is no point of going to this website as i have lost a Rs 700 for which there is no one to take the liability

Now my point is that we being a consumer we should get wthat has been promised and if is there any problem in that case they need to look into te matter not we need run after it.

Chandan Tiwari

Details
                    As per our records the courier has been dispatched to you on 18th May vide AWB No.149906 of IB express Couriers

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Pl share your order no. so that we can look into the matter and resolve it.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

ayushanant
                      Freecharge recharge the mobile online and collects Courier charges for sending business promotion Coupons, but does not provide Coupons to the consumers even after several reminders.
                      So Freecharge is cheating with the consumers and collecting unauthorised charges.
                      Please guide me for action against Freecharge.
                      Sanjay Garg
                      Mobile - [protected]

Sorry for the trouble caused.

For order no. 2405407, courier was sent to you on 19th may through post.

Request you to pl provide us your complete address with the landmark, so that we can resend it.

Pl write us at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/index.php

Freecharge Customer Care
                      after several reminders they hav not send the coupans ...and this is the third time

Please guide me for action against Freecharge.

Sahil kumar

Freecharge.in — Coupons not Received

shahniku123
                        COUPONS NOT RECIEVED
                        I recharged my phone 4times from freecharge.I was charged 200+10Rs. every time for this as the...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [12]Complaint category Movement & Delivery

purnendughosh
                        In ref. to below mentioned order number this site debited my a/c while no recharge made.Kindly take action against such cheatingand make my a/c to be credited.
                        Hope for best coperation
                        Purnendu Ghosh
                        Please see below details.

Mon, 23 May, 2011 9:42:58 AMOrder No.2593712 from CCAvenue

742103 India
                        Customer's E-mail ID : [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Customer's IP Address : 117.226.183.138

Free Charge — Without recharging A/c debited

In below mentioned ref. details you can find out the cheating details of free charge.This site is very very insecure and I am requesting all to stop transaction through this site.My a/c is getting debited always but no rechrage is being done.
                        Once again I amd posting below details.
                        Alltime mishap happens in this particular site.This company is big fraud so far I am realizing.
                        Purnendu Ghosh

********************************************************************************...
                        From: "[protected]@ccavenue.com" <[protected]@ccavenue.com>

742103 India

Customer's E-mail ID : [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Customer's IP Address : 117.226.150.135

Apologies for the issue faced by you.

Regarding the above mentioned order id, this is a failed transaction for which the refund have been processed on 23rd may. It takes 3-7 days for the refund to reflect in the account depending upon the bank's process.

Freecharge Customer Care

No initiatives taken yet, only consolation mails sent by Free Charge.This is the heartiest cooperation by Free Charge.

Purnendu Ghosh

No initiatives taken by Free Charge.I request all viwers to abort this site as this site always victimise people. Not a single appology mail or courtesy mail came from their end regarding this issue.You all can realize how much caring this site may be about their valued customers.

The site is so fraud that they always try to make people fool & cheat as much as possible.I am really became foolish relying on them.Our patience is best for this type of companies as they can suck your earned money easily.

With thanks & regards,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

This is a unsuccessful transaction. Refund is initiated from our end. It will reflect in your account in 3-7 working days as per the bank's process.

Dear sir/madam,
                        Since last May 23 I'm getting my money back.Dont make us fool.Few consolation mails are neither a solution nor an initiative.After relying on your site we often become cheated.Initially you refund to customers for establishing good rappot with customers but ultimately when you see a good profit you just stop caring of your customers.The solid example is my A/c is not credited with all failed transactions or fake transactions.for an example IRCTC refunded my money within 48 hours, that is called exceelent customer care servce.You only say but do nothing.Alas! my earned money lost in your trap.
                        Can consumer complaints take an initiative? Can anybody have a good realistic suggestion? I have already rejected FREECHARGE.com.Doing recharge through other site.
                        Waiting for valued reply of viewers.
                        With regards,
                        Purnendu Ghosh
                        FreeCharge credited my A/c today.Thanks to their entire team for best effort in this issue.Wish their continuous prosperity.Hope they will delight valued customers in future also.
                        Purnendu Ghosh
                        Really its pathetic to recharge through this site.

Ref. to order 5623124 the balance debited but not recharged.

purnendu
                        i was recharging on mobile number [protected] but the recharge was error cause and bak balance is debited by 50 my email id is rahul [protected]@gmail.com

taniyasen
                          It has been quite long that i have been waiting for the coupons in return of my recharge dated 8th may 2011 wid reference number- 2300540.
                          i have complained so many times in your their email address. Everytime they reply back saying that i will get it and i should wait. I have waited enough now. its high time they should be taking some strong action and deliver me my coupons as soon as possible. It does not take 10 days to deliver a small courier within bangalore city. They should enquire about it and hire proper and reliable courier service people like DTDC etc. for delivering these coupons. www.freecharge.in charges 10Rs. extra for delivery of these coupons and even after paying that amount, i stil hav not got it.

Greetings from Freecharge.in and thank you for writing in.

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you. Normally the coupons are delivered to our customers within 7 days however we regret this delay and believe this is due to some unforeseen circumstances with the courier company.

However, as a gesture of goodwill we are resending fresh coupons.

We value your relationship with us and would request you to wait till then.

Sathyanivi_1986
                            I have done my recharge on may 16th for 1000.The Amount got debited but recharge not done :(.The details are:

ORDER DETAILS:
                            132/51 A Village Street,Thiruvotriyur
                            Chennai Tamil Nadu
                            600068 India
                            Customer's E-mail ID : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            Can anyone help me out whether i will get my amount back.I sent the mail to the mail id mentioned in their site but it got failed..This is the first time its happening for me..are they trying to cheat the people????

Apologies for the issue faced by you.

If you have any query please write us at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/index.php

Assuring you of best services at all times.

Freecharge Customer Care
                            i have recharged for Rs 250 through freecharge.in but it is not successful and amount is deducted from my bank account.
                            Order ID - FCVW[protected]
                            i have raised a complaint 1626702 yesterday. even after raising complaint nothing happened. let me know when i will get my money.
                            Order ID - FCVW[protected]
                            I have recharged for RS 300 full talktime airtel AMOUNT GOT DETUCTED but not yet recharged!

Plz help..

DATE : 3 Aug 2015
                            ORDER ID : FCVW[protected]
                            Complaint #2024538

money has been deducted from my bank account, but i haven't got recharge or FCcredit.

today I have done recharge of 311rs bsnl -[protected] But i havent got recharge or FC credit. Please refund amount.

Amount not received for #FCVM14110583584356

Hi Team, I had done a recharge of Rs.501 in which the payment failed. I have not received the amount yet in my bank. Please credit the amount ASAP.

about my credit amount

i had amount 150 in my credits. after change my password it is decreased to 0 amount please validate.
                            I have recharged for RS 127 Vodafone 3G network offer AMOUNT GOT DETUCTED but not yet recharged!

Plz help..

DATE : 14 JUNE 2016
                            ORDER ID : FCVM[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

danish.makhmoor
                              I recharged my account today with the denomination of 160 rupees online. The payment is taken from my bank account but the amount not reflecting in my mobile.

Freecharge Order number: 2404646

Apologies for the issue faced by you.

This is a failed transaction. Refund instructions have been given to the payment gateway on 14th may. It will take 3-7 working days for the refund to reflect in your account.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Freecharge.in — Recharge Not Done & Money not Refunded

satanra

I have made recharged my Vodafone number yesterday(27th April 2011) twice for Rs.333 at 4.45 and 5.45 PM....
                                Complaint comments  Read comments [13]Complaint category Online Shopping

avish2910
                                I have recharged my reliance mobile 93207***** for rs100 from freecharge.in but i did not get the recharge (even i didnt get any email from freecharge.in). I made recharge on 26 April 2011 (around 5.10 pm IST).

Can you please help me getting my amount refunded or getting my mobile recharged.

Thanks and regards,
                                Avish
                                email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Apologies for the issue faced by you.

Since you didn't get the order id, please provide the mobile no. on which the recharge was done or your email id used for freecharge.in. without any one of these information, we cannot look into your account.

gooooooooooood

My recharge not secess

Sir. ..mne aabi [protected] pe 20 rupyee or [protected] pe 29 rupyee Recharge kiya tha ..mere bank se Pse cut gye lekin mera recharge huaa. .meri Gmail I'd [protected]@gmail.com h. ..plz...Help me

recharge is incomplete still

amount is deducted from bank account through net banking but still recharge e is still not completed by freecharge of sum rs 357 dth recharge tata sky and my id is sagargupta.[protected]@gmail.com

ALOK980
                                  I am Alok. I recharged my BSNL SIM by Rs.60 through freecharge.in. Rupees 70 deducted from my Debit Card but I did'nt received any type of Balance. My Order Number no. is 2021182. Pls Help me.

recharge not done through freecharge.in
                                  just email this on [protected]@freecharge.in u will get refund definately i also got it
                                  @arunsingla thanx for advice I'll try it
                                  My Pleasure
                                  I RECHARGED MY MOBILE ON 06/04 OF RS. 210 & ON RS. 510 ON 15/04 BUT STILL TODAY I DOES NOT RECEIVED BALANCE AND MY SBI AC HAS BEEN DEBITED SO PLEASE ADVICE TO S B I TO CREDIT THE SAME AMOUNT ON MY CARD I ALSO COMPLAIN BEFORE THIS BUT STILL NOT REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE SO PLEASE DO NEED FUL
                                  @mitesh just send this to [protected]@freecharge.in or u can post it to facebook wall

return balance

I have mistake in written a number Please halp me a return pyament Order id #FCVW FCVW[protected]

302 Rs cit recharge is not success

rechare is not sussce 151+151 and loost of 302Rs

PAYMENT

I AM RECHARGE MY DISHTV BUT DONT RECHARGE MY DISHTV AND MY A/C 2 TIME PAYMENT 399+399 DEBIT TRANSACTION ID: FCDA[protected]

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                                    Boat
                                    boat rockerz 255 bluetooth earphone delivered show what handover
                                    (24 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    Delay on delivery of shipment
                                    (26 minutes ago)
                                    To deliver product
                                    (29 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    order not delivered which is ordered from samsung
                                    (34 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    Wrong item delivered is very sitfull