Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care
Freecharge Payment Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2053

Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care

Freecharge Payment Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in related photos (908)

Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Complaints & Reviews

VVV1
I have done online recharge & payment 198 Rs. thru ICICI bank on 21st March 2012, but still it is unreceived. I am calling there customer care but there is no response. pls do the needful.

Address of accused company:
Accelyst Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
C-1, Udyog Sadan, No. 3, MIDC Central Road, Near SEEPZ, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400093

Order ID : 12546454 Recharge Date : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-18 11:15:26
Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2012

Greeting from Freecharge.in

Your transaction attempted against Order:12546454 was unsuccessful due to some connectivity issues or technical issue at operator end. We regret for the inconvenience faced by you.

We have issued refund instructions to the payment gateway today

For further queries feel free to write us at [protected]@freecharge.in or visit the below mentioned link in order to assist you.

http:/support.freecharge.in

Once you submit all the details, your query will be addressed with in 24 hrs.

freecharge team
www.Freecharge.In

Muralidharan K.
    On 04.03.2012, i gone to the above website (www.freecharge.) to recharge my Reliance Data Card No. [protected] in your website. The following message has come to my mobile. Rs. 810/- was spend on Debit card at www.ccavenue.com/charge.Mumbai. But till today my card not recharge Kindly refund the amount to my account
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-20 01:54:09
    Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2012

Greetings from Freecharge.in and thank you for writing in.

Your transaction done on 04.03.12 for the amount of Rs. 810/- against the order id : 11939028 was unsuccessful due to some technical error.

We have issued refund instructions to the payment gateway on Mar 4, 2012 itself.

Assuring you of best services at all times.

Alternatively you can also visit the below mentioned link, in order to assist you.

Once you submit all the details, your query will be addressed with in 24 hrs.

www.freecharge.in

Freecharge.in — A/c Debited but no recharge

Hi Myself Md Naseer from chennai I have done recharge 06/09/2011 11:50 pm, Im still waiting for my recharge . give my money back or recharge .. I didn't get the recharge balance in my mobile .
    how can close my complaint without doing anything ? [protected] complaint id no is : Complaint #14300

Your transaction was unsuccessful for order no.3005543

We have already issued refund instructions to the payment gateway on today i.e 14th June

Depending upon the turnaround time of your bank you will get the refund automatically into your account (ideally the banks take 3-7 working days to process the refund)

May we request you to please let us know ( along with the latest bank statement) if you do not get the refund within 7 working days. We would be more than happy to chase it on your behalf with the payment gateway.

Freecharge Customer Care
    On 15.04.2012, i gone to the above website (www.freecharge.in) to recharge my MTS Mblaze data card no. [protected] in your website. The amount has been deducted. But in the last screen it is displayed as the transaction is not successful. My order no. is 13502889. But till today my card not recharge Kindly refund the amount to my account.

Didnt receive the OLA voucher code

Hi, I have recharged my mobile with Rs.50 through Freecharge mobile app. I haven't received my OLA CAB voucher. Please help me in getting the voucher code on my mobile([protected]). Regards, Nandhini

no refund money since 7 jan 2015

no refund money since 7 jan 2015 [protected] Reliance-GSM DataCard, Punjab Rs. 334 Recharged on Desktop Website Order id : FCCW[protected] Your recharge in pending state

RECHARGE NOT COMPLITED

sir We are recharged 11.12.2014 phone no: [protected] but still now not recharge this no and same time payment also ducted my account ref: your order no: FCA[protected] PLEASE resolve this problems

Refund not received

I made a transaction of Rs195 money got deducted from my account but the transaction failed later. I contacted freecharge customer care they said the amount is refunded to my freecharge wallet but it is not reflecting there.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

SANJAY SOOD
      Complaint Thread
      Mon, Dec 19 2011 4:42pm
      I HV RECHARGED MTS DATA CARD THRU ORDER NO 8414876 FOR RS61 . TILL DATE, I DID NOT RECEIVE THE CREDIT FOR RS 61 KLY CHECK AT YR END & REVERT BACK TO ME URGENTLY. IF YOU NEED ANY CLARIFCIATIONS, PLS REVERT BACK TO ME. EXPECTING YR FEEDBACK
      THNX & RGDS
      SANJAY SOOD
      Date 20/06/2012

I hold the above savings bank account with Union Bank of India; SSI Branch, Odhav - Kathwada Road, Odhav, Ahmedabad.

I was shocked on seeing that Rs.620 were being withdrawn from my account nine times and Rs. 255 was being withdrawn once. In total Rs. 5, 835/- rupees were being withdrawn from my above account in absence of my information. The timings of withdrawals were as under

1) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.01 A.M.
      2) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.02 A.M.
      3) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.05 A.M.
      4) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.07 A.M.
      5) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.09 A.M.
      6) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.11 A.M.
      7) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.17 A.M.
      8) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.20 A.M.
      9) Rs.620 on 03.06.2012 at 03.21 A.M.
      10) Rs.255 on 03.06.2012 at 03.29 A.M.

And, all the balance standing credit to my savings account was being withdrawn. When my ATM Card was with me only and I have not made any transaction at all.

I am shocked with surprise. Hence, request your good self to kindly look into the matter.

Please do the needful.

Regards.

Amit Sanghvi
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

bibekpadhy
        I made a online recharge of 101.00 from the site (freecharge.in) on 15th feb 2012. they deducted the 111.00 from my bank account but not did a recharge. when i called them they are not attending properly. I have search their contact number on internet as below, and I am trying this no. bedly its answering "The no u have called is switched off"

Naman Sarawagi Head Of Marketing,
        Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd,
        +91 [protected],

I have attached the order snapshot. kindly refer.
        yes i have also been cheated as they deducted the amt but recharge not happened
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

gopil

I recharge always on-line from freecharge.in, but this time i recharge my mobile (+91 [protected]) from this website on dated[protected] around time 8:30AM to 9:30AM. but transaction time ccavenue.com debited my balance Rs. 100/ on SBI Net banking. then i call ccvenue office this number +[protected] but there is no response from CCavenue.

So kindly needful help

Gopil Gawande
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-17 07:13:52
          Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2012

Greetings from Freecharge.in and thank you for writing in.

Your transaction done on 25th feb for Rs. 100/- against the order id : 11645351 was unsuccessful due to some technical error.

We have issued refund instructions to the payment gateway on Feb 25, 2012 itself.

www.freecharge.in

Free Charge — Unsuccessful Recharge

My A/c been debited but recharge was not done by FREE CHARGE,
          Also in the site under "My orders" tab, I was not able to see the order. So I donot have an Order ID for the same.
          But I have the bank transaction ID and it shows succefully paid to C.C.AVENUES
          The customer support link which was given after raising a complaint is not accessible anymore.

Details are as follows.

ORDER DETAILS: Merchant Site URL : www.freecharge.in
          Order Number: Not Available
          Recharged to miobile no: [protected]
          Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 333.00
          ICICI Debit Card Holder :MADHURI PONNADA

Phone Number : [protected]
          Emaill ID : madhuri.[protected]@gmail.com

This happens sometimes but dont worry they will refund this amount in 3-10 days u need to send ur transaction id & other details to [protected]@freecharge.in. they will definately help u

Apologies for the issue faced by you.

This was unsuccessful transaction with order no. 2064141. Any amount debited will be credited in you account in 3-7 working days as per your bank's process. If you still face any problem pl mail us at [protected]@freecharge.in, we are always there to help our esteemed customers.

Freecharge. Customer Care
          Thanks for doing the needful. My amount got credited to my account.
          Hi Team,

I recharged my phone on January 2, 2015 at 9:41 pm, on my airtel number from www.freecharge.in for Rs300, the money got deducted from my account, but the recharge was unsuccessful. And there is no update about it.

when i raised the complaint they wrote back saying

Your recharge seems to have been processed as per our records against the Operator Transaction ID FCVW[protected]. It may take some time for the balance to reflect in your account on some occasions. In the rare case that this transaction is confirmed as a failure by the operator later, we will automatically process a full refund to your account immediately.

but they did not resolve my query and closed the query saying its resolved

NOT RECHARGED AND DEDUCTED AMOUNT

TODAY I RECHARGED MY MOBILE NO [protected] WITH Rs.20 THREE TIMES THROUGH MY PERSONAL BANKING. MONEY DEDUCTED 3 TIMES TOTAL Rs. 60. BUT MY PHONE WAS NOT RECHARGED. SEND MY AMOUNT THROUGH RECHARGE OR MY ACCOUNT

not refunding my money

transaction id Transaction ID 1. S32181943 2. S32200551 3. S32224964 4. S32238393

Recharge issues and Refund

I have recharged my mobile using sbi net banking...the money has been deducted but the recharge hasn't been done

mob-[protected] recharge amount-30
          order id-FCVW[protected]

There Is A Screenshot Of The Bank Transaction...

Please Solve This Problem Quickly
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

www.Freecharge.in — Amount deducted but not recharged [Resolved]

barun.kr.choubey
            I had recharged my TATA sky, with amount of 212 Rs. but it has not been credited in my a/c instead of that balance got deducted...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Online Shopping

Sr. Particular Amount
            1. Recharge Amount Rs. 110
            Total Amount Rs. 110
            Contact us at www.freecharge.in/cs

this is the recharge i have done in online but they did not deliver any amount and they are not top up yet to my number but they have detucted the amount in what way they can do like this???it looks like cheating customers..
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-26 14:00:03
            Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2012
            Greetings from freecharge.in

Your Order 11426413 is an unsuccessful transaction, for which refund will be initiated today from our end.

As per the bank’s procedures, amount will be credited to your account within 3-7 working days.Until then we request you to kindly cooperate with us.

Assuring you the best services at all times

For further queries feel free to write us at http:/www.Freecharge.In/Customersupport/Upload/

Freecharge Team
            RECHARGE OF 130 RS HAS BEEN DONE BUT NOT RECIEVED YET CUSTOMER CARE SAID THEY DO NOT HAVE INFORMATION WHAT TO DO? INVOICE NO:171597
            & UR COMPLAINT REGISTRATION DOES NOT WORKS ..PLS GET ME OUT OF HERE.AKSHAY GOYAL
            RECHARGE DATE-31 AUG 2012
            RECHARGE AMOUNT -130

pkd603
              Yesterday through my ICICI bank card I charged Rs 500 recharge for my wife's phone [protected]. After secure D code, the screen hanged and an error message 503 came after a long time. I got email from ICICI that my card has been charged. But recharge did not come. Usually I get mails from Freecharge on coupons which also did not come.

I made a complaint on Freecharge no #117197. Waiting for immediate recharge or reversal of card charges.

Prapdeep Das
              [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd (Free Charge) — Money deducted but recharge didn't happen.

cntct_gaurav
                Failed transactions that have been deducted from my account of SBI, had a discussions with tech process as well but they asked...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Mast-Pos/accelyst Solutions-Ave Mumbai — Amount Deducted from account but recharge not done/updated

Ranjani Devi

Kindly find below the trail mail i sent to them.

I login to the following link: http://www.freecharge.in/index.php...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Telecommunications

ashutosh.paul
                My transaction for order id : 6283913 order date : Sep[protected]:03:40 for Rs 410/- plus 10/-[coupon delivery charges] failed.
                So i placed the same order again with order id: 6284056 order date: Sep[protected]:06:34, which was successful.

Now, on 20/12/2011, they have deducted the amount 420/- for that failed transaction [Order id: 6283913].
                I've provided all the details like my id: ashutosh.[protected]@jktech.com along with my bank a/c number.
                Still there is no reply from their end.

My bank a/c statement showing this transaction as

20/12/2011 PUR 30.09.11.www.ccavenue.com/charge 420.00

Kindly do the needful.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-19 08:28:31
                Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Feb 21, 2012
                Greetings from Freecharge.in

Transaction against Order 6283913 was abandoned for which amount has not come to us.

Request you to send us the snap shot of your account statement where it shows that amount has been debited from your account, so that we can follow up with our payment gateway and get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Assuring you of best services at all times

kanchan.jha
                  Tried to recharge my mobile 3 times of Rs 100, Rs 30 and Rs 30 through www.freecharge.in.. Each time respective amount deducted from my bank account but none of the recharge was successfull. There is no customer care number available on the website. Only an email address is mentioned and in order to raise a complain I need the Order Id but unfortunately that order Id is not reflecting in my account transactions details(freecharge.in account). Suggest me how can I contact directly to customer care.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-18 00:07:33
                  Greetings from Freecharge.in

Request you to provide details such as order id orelse your registered email id.

Also send us the snap shot of your account statement where it shows that amount has been debited from your account, so that we can follow up with our payment gateway and get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Assuring you of best services at all times

Happy Freecharging!!!
                  same thing happen to me last night i hope this looks like an cheating website..meanwhile one r two recharge alone being not done rest other done anyhow they have committed a mistake...
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

anand acharya

Freecharge.in is a website regarding mobile recharge. they offer the free coupons worth same amount of recharge amount. i have recharge my mobile with Rs 500.00, but they are not sending my coupons, they also charged Rs 10.00 extra for the delivery of the coupons.
                    i have reported the complaint at their customer service portal

you can check the status of the complaint. providing the following details at following link

Enter the following details
                    Email ID : anand.j.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Order ID : 7349079

with regards,
                    Anand Acharya

freerecharge — free coupons not received

I have been continiously getting my cell phone recharged from a website ..freerecharge.They claim to deliver free vouchers of the amount of recharge,however i have not recieved any vouchers till datre inspite of several transactions.

FREECHARGE.COM — not receiving coupons

Hello Every one,
                    In last 2months i have made more than five recharge last recharge on 10th of Oct. with following
                    "coupons order number 5600486"
                    "coupons order number 5600102"
                    "coupons order number 5606942"
                    And many more....
                    But I have not got any coupons...
                    I think freecharge people have made enough business....
                    What you people think?

shashank.iilm
                      i have frecharged my sms pack of 56 rupees on [protected] on 16-dec.-2011 on 12:14:29am from www.freecharge.com through SBI ATM CARD but not recieved my sms pack and the balance have detucted from my account..

deduction of balance
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-19 21:33:21

Refund for Order id 8911629 has been processed on Dec 16, 2011

Request you to provide snapshot of your statement from Dec 16, 2011 till date so that we can take a follow up with our payment gateway for the same.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Subject: Recharge Issues - Order ID: 7922801
                        Complaint Thread
                        Sat, Nov 19 2011 4:31pm
                        Transaction_Confirmation_Email.jpg (0.2 mb)
                        I tried recharging my data card. first time it failed second time the money was deducted from credit card but recharge
                        was done. kindly refund the amount or recharge the card.

Sun, Nov 20 2011 3:19pm
                        sorry meant to say that recharge was not done. first time due to failure at payment gateway second the money was
                        deducted but the card was not recharged.

Sun, Nov 20 2011 5:53pm - Freecharge.in Customer Support
                        Greetings from Freecharge.in and thank you for writing in.
                        technical error. We have issued refund instructions to the payment gateway on 20th November. Depending upon the turnaround time of your bank you will get the refund automatically into your account (ideally the banks take 4-8 working days to process the refund) We value your relationship with us and would request you to wait till then. Please be rest assured that our team is continuously following up on this.
                        than happy to chase it on your behalf with the payment gateway. Assuring you of best services at all times.
                        Warm Regards, FreeCharge Team

Wed, Dec 14 2011 5:50pm
                        I have received my statement for the credit card today and it does not reflect any reversal. kindly reconfirm and reissue
                        the reversal instructions.

Thu, Dec 15 2011 12:08pm - Freecharge.in Customer Support
                        Greetings from Freecharge.in and thank you for writing in.
                        Your transaction done on 19th Nov for Rs. 999/- against the order id : 7922801 was unsuccessful due to some technical error.
                        We have issued refund instructions to the payment gateway on 15th December. Depending upon the turnaround time of your bank you will get the refund automatically into your account (ideally the banks take 4-8 working days to process the refund)
                        May we request you to please let us know if you do not get the refund within 7 working days. We would be more than happy to chase it on your behalf with the payment gateway.
                        Warm Regards, FreeCharge Team

Thu, Dec 15 2011 4:59pm
                        I am getting tried of these canned reply. Kindly escalate my problem or give me phone number where I can talk to
                        somebody who assure me that something is being done about my case. This is very sad that you are not taking any
                        complaints seriously and just giving out canned responses because if you had really given out the reversal instructions
                        on 15 Nov then the reversal should have happened. But you just lie from the teeth and giving canned responses. By the
                        way the refund is for 1009 not 999.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

gashank
                          Hi Team,

I had recharged 444 on my number at 7-Dec-2011. The amount was deducted from my account but yet I haven’t got any recharge amount.
                          I have tried to call on the below number which is mentioned in the website
                          PFA for any clarification.
                          Please look into this as priority.

Thanks & Regards ,
                          Gajanand

Yet I haven
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-18 01:14:02
                          Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Dec 13, 2011

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you. We are unable to view the invoice details in the attachment. Request you to share your order no., subscriber number for which recharge was attempted and your registered e-mail id so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Alternately, you can even log a complaint on the following link:

Customer Care
                          Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Dec 15, 2011

We have checked with the operator and they have confirmed that the recharge against Order id- 8614990 was successfully being processed for the amount of Rs.444 on 07/12/2011 21:44:27.We request you to kindly contact Airtel Customer Care to confirm the status of your recharge along with the Operator transaction id:[protected]

Ssayeed
                            I recharged my aircel sim for rs.108 through freecharge.in on 11 november 2011 via netbanking. The amount was debited from my account but the recharge failed. I received a error message that the service provider rejected the recharge and hence money would be refunded. But its been almost 4 weeks and i have not received any refund. I mailed [protected]@freecharge.in and did not get a proper response. There are no mobile /telephone numbers for them to contact the concerned regarding the issue. Please suggest what can be done and how to proceed.

No refund availed for failed recharge
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-16 13:36:51
                            Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Dec 10, 2011

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your order no., subscriber number for which recharge was attempted and your registered e-mail id so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Alternately, you can even log a complaint on the following link:

Order 7653498 is a failed transaction.

We have issued refund instructions to the payment gateway today.

For further queries feel free to write us at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/

Order No :7653498
                            Subcriber No: [protected] (aircel)
                            Email : ashiqa.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Date : 11 NOV 2011
                            Amt : 108
                            The refund is not credited yet.
                            Free recharge is such a fraud. I have'nt received my refund even after almost 2 months. First they did not respond properly.Now they are refraining from refunding the amount they owe me.
                            Some one please look into this issue.
                            E-retail companies are cheating customers.

recharge not received though it shows recharge success

Sir I have recharged for rs 28 and yet not rereceived the recharge as my sim was switch off that time I request u totoo llook in th problem I have sent the proof with transaction I'd nono . I means a lot sir

deduction of freecharge credit

My freecharge credit has deducted from my account left only 27 rupee out of 190 rupee please refund My 167 rupee immediately.

Ashish P
                              Hopeless customer support. They dont even have a support phone number. When you complaint they act deaf. Look at the conversation below

Complaint #77795

Mobile: [protected]
                              Subject: coupon delivery issues - order id: 7743375

Complaint thread
                              Tue, nov 15 2011 11:05am
                              Although given that coupons will be delivered in email id, i have not received any coupons on my id even after 26 hours. I had selected ticket please 125 coupon and paid through mastercard, so kindly send two ticketplease coupons on my email id as soon as possible.
                              Tue, nov 15 2011 5:43pm - freecharge.in customer support

Greetings from freecharge.in and thank you for writing in.

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your issue to our technical team, they will work on it.

Happy freecharging!!!

Wed, nov 16 2011 2:23am
                              42 hours and no coupons deliverd on my id yet.
                              Wed, nov 16 2011 2:14pm - freecharge.in customer support

We have forwarded your details for the order 7743375 to the concern department. As soon as we will get any details will share with you. We request you to wait for some time. Do let us know once you receive it.

Wed, nov 16 2011 4:21pm
                              Give me a time frame atleast by which i will be receving the coupon.
                              Wed, nov 16 2011 4:21pm
                              Coupons.
                              Wed, nov 16 2011 6:29pm - freecharge.in customer support

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you. Due to some technical issue your coupons are pending which will resolve very soon. Our technical team is working on the same. You will receive your coupon codes latest by tomorrow.

Thu, nov 17 2011 12:51am
                              Kindly send coupons asap. Its 3rd day. I wanted the coupon yesterday itself.
                              Thu, nov 17 2011 1:01pm - freecharge.in customer support

Have you recieved coupon code?

Happy freecharging!!!
                              Thu, nov 17 2011 8:26pm
                              No coupons received!!! My this recharge, worst experiance. Expecting speedy delivery of coupons. Fed up of yo people.
                              Thu, nov 17 2011 11:05pm
                              Hopeless customer support, what is the big deal in afterall sending two coupons? Send the coupons by tomorrow last before i start sharing screenshots of this lengthy complaint thread.
                              Sat, nov 19 2011 12:53am
                              Are you people sleeping? Where are the damned coupons? I had enough of your nonsense tolerated.
                              Sat, nov 19 2011 1:59am
                              Give me the phone no on which i have to contact you. It's the fifth day, how inefficient support!!!

Coupons not delivered and no response from freecharge
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-16 13:36:48
                              Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2011
                              Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Freecharge.in and thank you for writing in.

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you. Normally the coupons are mechanically sent to our customers, but because of some technical issues this disconnectivity raised.

Request you to check your mail box as we have already forwarded the coupon codes to your respective e-mail Id.

Customer Support Team.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

sudheen
                                I have recharged thrice through freecharge.in and I am extremely frustrated with the coupon delivery system.
                                My order numbers are given below:

After raising couple of complaints in their website,they delivered coupon and that too not completely.
                                There were supposed to send me 2 shopper-stop vouchers and 2 Barista vouchers.
                                They only delivered shopper stop vouchers. This is related to order number 6694865.

They haven't delivered anything else. I am really frustrated because, I had follow numerous times for this order. I don't have time to follow up for the other 2 orders. Even though its just the voucher which they have 2 deliver,but I am worried because of the way they handle things.
                                Why we need to follow up for the things which we don't need to. We are wasting our valuable time in follow ups.

Sudheen
                                +91 [protected]

Neha2341
                                  Fraud Webiste Everytime Recharge take Money and Never Refund...

Its there all time message whether you recharge Airtel or Vodafone from this website after money will be gone in there account you will get the same message.

Sorry! Your transaction was declined by the telecom operator as the amount is not valid. We will retry your recharge but if you don't receive it in next 10 mins. then we will refund your full payment.
                                  Please try doing a recharge again of differnet amount.
                                  If the problem repeats then write to Customer care at [protected]@freecharge.in

Bank Statement-:1
                                  05/11/11
                                  eBanking : 5434651/[protected]/AVENUES
                                  444.00

13/10/11

eBanking : 5221146/[protected]/AVENUES INDI
                                  361.00

My Bank didnot receive any refund til now..
                                  Tatatsky also debited my account tht money is credited in 72 hours....

Beware of such Websites...........................................................................
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-18 07:51:50
                                  Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2011

We apologize the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your subscriber number for which recharge was attempted and your registered e-mail id so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Freecharge.in — money not returned

I have recharged from freecharge.in with amount of RS 125 on 13/06/11.

Amount was deducted from my account but recharge didnot take place. I don't have order id with me, please could you let me know what further steps can be taken in order to get the transaction reverted.

Also, please help where I can compalint it further if there is no soultion.

Thanks for your support in advance

Bhupinder

Pl share your mobile number which the recharge was done. We will find your transaction through that and resolve it.

Pl feel free to write us at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/index.php

Freecharge Customer Care

Your refund for the order no.6710544 has been processed on 15th Oct from our end. Kindly follow up with your bank with Refund reference no. is CCA11JAGP998.

-------

FreeCharge Team

Happy Freecharging!!!

Till now no payment in my back.

Here is my bank no-:[protected]

They have Internet Banking Dept and Ms Aditi is the one I am coordinating.

I want final call on this else I am filing my case this is the last warning.

LIERS SEE U IN COURT...MONEY IS CUMING FROM SPECIAL REMITANCE AND THT TOO DONE FROM USA WHERE IT TAKES 1 MONTH IN CREDITING IN THE ACCOUNT OF THE CONSUMERS
                                  Fraud website and there fraud Gateway...Topper in FRaud List...Its more then 1 month no refund in my Bank Account...Beware of both...

India: Avenues India Pvt Ltd
                                  Plaza Asiad, Level II, S.V.Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai 400054.India.
                                  Phone: +[protected] Support Ext. Merchant queries: 818/819/820 Customer queries: 401/402/403/404
                                  Fax: +[protected]

Singapore: Avenues World Pte Ltd
                                  80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza 1, Level 36-01, Singapore 048624.
                                  Phone: +[protected]
                                  Fax:: +[protected]

Email: [protected]@ccavenue.com
                                  Visit us at www.ccavenue.com/india
                                  India: Avenues India Pvt Ltd

No one fake company in this world world.

Dear Merchants dont use this company as a payment gateway theya re fraud.They will answer your call and say hold will transfer to senior for your matter and then kept you on hold for 30 minutes and on the other side fone is ringing ringing and ringing.No senior Picked up.

ts 100% Fake Company took my hard earned money.

Bloody ...

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                    Amazon India
                                    Fraud job process in [email protected](Amazon.in)amazon.in
                                    (16 minutes ago)
                                    Boat
                                    boat rockerz 255 bluetooth earphone delivered show what handover
                                    (31 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    Delay on delivery of shipment
                                    (33 minutes ago)
                                    To deliver product
                                    (36 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    order not delivered which is ordered from samsung