Garena Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Garena

Having problems with Garena?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Garena customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Garena

Garena Head Office Address

Galaxis Building, 1 Fusionopolis Place #17-10
Singapore

Garena Phone Numbers

+65 6270 8100

Garena reviews & complaints page 4

Sir I accept that I have made a mistake only people make mistakes. I promise I will never make this mistake again. Sir you can do many things if you want so please unsuspend my id you have not played games for long time and not feeling well Sir, I am falling in your hands, please unsuspend me from my ID like last time Sir this id is my first and last id which i made with hard work At night when my friends play games I see tears in my eyes I feel sad I can't play games even though my ID is so good ID My last request please sir. Unsuspend the id I will be grateful to you.

Uid[[protected]]

Ff name: SENORITA SJ

Level 73

Garena — Account suspended request

Hi garena free fire i am from india,
    I am play free fire more than 3 year's, and my game level is 73 and 22000+ likes, so i am talk to suspend my free fire account on 9th November on evening.. But i am don't use any ack or third party app on my all time. And i am purchasing many items on my account so my money is wasted? And i am also upload free fire gameplay videos on my youtube channel.. And i am play with high ping because very...

Please my free fire ID unban. Uid: [protected]

Free fire id suspended 20/06/2022 please unsuspend my account. Please unsuspend my account. Please give me aa last chance to improve my self. Please give a last chance.

Ff Name - I AM PARTH⚡⚡

Ff name - I AM Parth⚡⚡

Hello

Garena free fire team to unsuspended my account for not any valid reason please back my account as soon I'd number [protected]
          Please unsuspended my free fire account I'd please unsuspended my free fire account I'd number [protected]

Please😭😭😭please unsuspended my free fire account I'd number [protected]

THANKS GARENA FREE FIRE TEAM UNSUSPENDED PLEASE

Game name JØÑÀTHÃN 999
          I'd number [protected]

Hii, Garena team-- My Free Fire I'd Ben Only Used glitch file Which Is Only Used For Fun🙃 I Didn't Know Because Of This My Free Fire I'd Ban! 😫😫😫 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫Request You My l'd be unbanned and in future I My level_68 My uid _[[protected]] My Game name_☆Sᴿ᭄♡ᵝᵒˢˢ☆Thanks you 😊💗

Hii, Garena team-- My Free Fire I'd Ben Only Used glitch file Which Is Only Used For Fun🙃 I Didn't Know Because Of This My Free Fire I'd Ban! 😫😫😫 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫Request You My l'd be unbanned and in future I My level_69 My uid _[[protected]] My Game name_☆Sᴿ᭄♡ᵝᵒˢˢ☆ Thanks you 😊💗

My Id Is Suspended i Had Hacked My id By Mistake But Now Have Removed Im Sorry Please Forgive Me i Didn't Know Please Unban My id Please...
                My uid :- [protected]
                In game name:- rohitsa06kh
                Thank you...

Hello garena team please unban my account iam using panel
                  I promise you twofold no using hack
                  Please unban my account
                  Uid:-[protected]
                  Please unban my account
                  Thankyou

Hii, Garena team-- My Free Fire I'd Ban Only Used team with hacker game play Which Is Only Used For Fun🙃 I Didn't Know Because Of This My Free Fire I'd Ban! 😫😫😫 Request You My l'd be unbanned and in future I My level_78 My uid _[[protected]] My Game name_deadly hunte_ Thanks you 😊💗 i am waiting garena team

Hii, Garena team-- My Free Fire I'd Ban Only Used team with hacker game play Which Is Only Used For Fun🙃 I Didn't Know Because Of This My Free Fire I'd Ban! 😫😫😫 Request You My l'd be unbanned and in future I My level_78_ My uid _[[protected]] My Game name_deadly hunte_Thanks you 😊💗 i am waiting garena team

Please😭😭😭please unsuspended my free fire account I'd number [protected]

THANKS GARENA FREE FIRE TEAM UNSUSPENDED PLEASE

My Free Fire ID has been suspended due to abnormal activity. I have not done any kind of hack or tampering in the game.May I know the reason why my ID has been suspended. Even so, in the last month, you reduced my rank and brought it up to bronze.Because I played with the hacker. So I couldn't play with the squad. So I shifted my game to PubG battleground India and now me and my friends play pubg. Everyone in the guild I'm in has shifted...
                          Hii
                          Garena help me please Unsuspend my uid [protected]😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
                          I Love this FF Mex Please Give Me my uid Unsuspend please Not Use this Hack I am promise

Level 60
                          Uid [protected]
                          Name Sahdab_Gamer

Dear garena team❤️❤️
                            Sir Try to understand my words, I have not used any hack myself, one of my friends used to play on my ID, it seems to play with that hack, I don't know it, sir.whatever wrong my friend did i didn 't do wrong so please sir forgive me Sir it's been a long time since I played the game I am a son of a very poor family. I have worked hard to make the ID. It has taken me to this level. I have spent a lot of money. Please I'd The unsuspend do it 🥺🥺
                            I promise you I will never do such a wrong thing again🙏🙏
                            Sir one last request please unsuspend my id🙏🙏
                            Please sir please sir please sir 🙏🙏🙏 🥺🥺Sir one last request please unsuspend my id🙏🙏
                            Please sir please sir please sir 🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭
                            Uid [protected]

Thanks you 😊💗

Ff name I AM PARTH

Level 68
                                Nov 25, 2022
                                My free fire account is suspend i use hack but i not start any game. I am really sorry for that . Please unsuspend my account and last chance to give . Please help me.

Dear garena team❤️❤️
                                  Sir Try to understand my words, I have not used any hack myself, one of my friends used to play on my ID, it seems to play with that hack, I don't know it, sir.whatever wrong my friend did i didn't do wrong so please sir forgive me Sir it's been a long time since I played the game I am a son of a very poor family. I have worked hard to make the ID. It has taken me to this level. I have spent a lot of money. Please I'd The unsuspend do it😭😭😭
                                  I promise you I will never do such a wrong thing again🙏🙏
                                  Sir one last request please unsuspend my id🙏🙏
                                  Please sir please sir please sir 🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭 uid[protected]
                                  Game name AFZAAL;YT