Genpact

Bangalore
99, Surya Park, Electronic City, Phase 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560100
Phone: +91 80 4119 8999

Hyderabad-Gachibowli SEZ
3rd & 4th Floor, Block 2 DLF Cyber city, Plot No. 129-132, Opp. A.P.H.B. Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India 500019
Phone: +91 40 668 74389

Hyderabad-Pocharam
4th, 5th & 6th Floors, Building 8, Raheja Mind Space, Pocharam, Ranga Reddy, Secunderabad, Telangana 500088, India
Phone: +91 40 6613 4411 Ext. 83100

Hyderabad-Uppal
14-45, IDA Uppal, Opp NGRI, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, India
Phone: +91 40 6611 4411

Jaipur
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Malviya Nagar, Near Venkateshwara Temple, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan, India

Phone: +91 14 1409 2008

Kolkata
Unitech Hi-Tech Structures Ltd, IT/ITES SEZ Block-G, Tower-G3, Infospace, Ground & 1st Floor, Plot No. 1, 2, 3 & 3/1, Block-DH, Jyoti Basu Nagar, Action Area-II, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700156
Phone: +91 33 6639 1080

Kolkata
Asyst Park, 6th Floor, GN 37/1, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091
Phone: +91 33 4002 5700

Mumbai - Pharmalink Office
Tower 2, 7th Floor, Raiaskaran Tech Park (Logitech Park) Velocity, Business Center, Andheri Kurla Road, Sakinaka Mumbai, 400072, India
Phone: +91 22 6229 8500

Mumbai - Axis Office
3rd Floor, The Ruby 29, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (West), Mumbai - 400 028, Maharastra, India
Phone: +91 22 6155 1000

New Delhi
Delhi IT Park, DMRC Building, Shastri Park, New Delhi - 110053, India
Phone: +91 11 4932 5000

Noida
Unitech Info Park, Tower 8, Plot No. 20 & 21, Sector – 135, Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 120 481 9600

Pune
The Cerebrum IT Park, B-1, #1B, Kalyani Nagar, Pune - 411014

View More Information...

Load

Genpact Complaints & Reviews

I'm getting problem while fill the personal details in skills I'm getting error every time .
Jun 08, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have worked for one month in a company and they opened my account in HDFC, i have left that organization after 1 month since then I am HDFC is charging non maintenance charges.
    they should have closed the account within 6 month of dormancy.
    now they have charged 600 per month for non maintenance.
    please remove the charges as I am unable to pay them off as I am a housewife now.
    Jun 07, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There are many stray dogs in my locality which causes very much disturbance and also they tear off the vehicle's seat multiple times. They bark very loud every night due to which we are not able to sleep well.
      Jun 06, 2021

Hello Team,

I have request for the Pf tranfer request from your Genpact(DLCPM[protected]E0163614) to my current company .It has been since ages it shows pending no action is still taken please help with the steps or any action on my PF funds to shows in my current company Pf account .Here is the tracking id :[protected] Please advise

Sheik _kurshid
        Jun 02, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had worked in genpact from March 2015 to July 2015.

I had given proper resignation and served notice period of 30 days. But I haven't received relieving letter on my mail ID. Unfortunately I forgot my OHR ID.

Request you to please send me the relieving letter with OHR ID.

Below are the details for your reference:
          Name- Ashish Verma
          Phone number- [protected]
          Process name- Adcorp
          Manager name- Saket kumar
          Business HR- Alankrit Wadhwan
          May 27, 2021

Dear Team,
            My interview schedule and it's done throw VC. After that I am received a call for telephonic interview and I also clear the same.but after that I am trying to so many to ask HR about my candidature then they don't reply and one of HR Said your candidature had been hold for next 6 months to 1 years. And never explain why??
            I request to you would you please let me know why?
            If I am rejected then why I am getting mails and calls that your candidature has been moved for next process.
            Please suggest and do the needful.
            Details as given below.
            Name :- Pawan Sharma
            Email I'd:- [protected]@gmail.com
            Co.no. [protected]

Please suggest and do the needful.
            May 14, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myconcern is that I haven't received my PF yet. It's been 5 yr. I was working in the Genpact Aon process in Noda...
              Hi sir/Ma'am,

I am Shivani Jha. I was an employee in Genpact under the apprenticeship program from 23/9/2019...

I have received the offer letter on 14th April however HR is not responding emails or calls for discussion. My interview held on 28th March for R2R but I am dissatisfied with the recruiter PAVITHRA MANDULA. kindly help as I have only 6 days time left to accept the offer.

Ritika Mehta
              Apr 22, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company is not providing any leadership, soft skill trainings to employees hence employees don't act professionally. Married man(Harsha Chindi) physically harass his wife. I don't know how Genpact is servicing with these kind of immature employees. Employee grow personally if they get professional trainings. Hire employees who are at a standard.
                Apr 17, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your employees of pashtu process is in kashmir without the permission of company with company assets. Take action against them
                  Apr 06, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am totally harassed by one of the HR of Genpact her name is Sonal bajpai.
                    I given my interview...
                    I got the Letter of intent on 19-Feb 2021where it was mentioned my joining date will be 19-Mar 2021, but after PHO I was told...

Hi Team,

I have been following up with HR exit team multiple times with no response on my relieving letter request which i have not received to my updated e-mail ID. Requesting you please resolve the same ASAP since my new job is on hold due to this reason.
                    Below is my employee details:
                    Name: Veena. N
                    OHR ID:[protected]
                    Joining date: 21st Jan 2011
                    Last date in Genpact: 21st Aug 2015.

Veena.N
                    Mar 17, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been given joining letter stating the date to be 23rd December but since then there has been no communication from your side regarding the same. This is really aweful.
                      Parul Vishwakarma
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Jan 16, 2021

Hello Team

I writing this mail regarding the hiring process i have received the the link but HR is not responding. Same thing has happened in past year also i was shortlisted but second round never happened.

Please look into it and let me know

Jan 07, 2021

Trying to claim PF - no proper information or contact where I could reach them
                          Jan 02, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          no one responds on this number[protected]
                          Toll free number ([protected]) is RIP
                          for all the complaints, this is the standard line used - Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Is this helping in resolving the issue?????

My first attempt with genpact, carrying 3 and half year of work experience and My final round of interview with manager named Shailaja Pillai..waiting for my round on webex. Manager starts with rude tone and tells me to adjust my webcam I am startled. tells me the take through my resume as I start she cuts me short immediately and looks like she has alredy made her mind not to hire me when she tells me do I have any questions for her and when I do so, she says its not related to her hr will answer those questions. I was really baffled by the attitude and tone of the manager. If it was her way of testing me then I really dont not support of this type of interviewing and hope others are aware of the same and I feel manager should also be held accountable bcoz they think they can do whatever they want.
                            Dec 19, 2020

Was the issue resolved??

I have worked for Genpact till 2nd September. Till date I have not received my leave encashment and broadband reimbursement amount.

I have sent mail to my HR on 6th of November till now this is not solved.

Could you please help me regarding this issue to whom I need to contact.
                              Dec 14, 2020

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to raise issue that genpact takes interview then disappear after it. In my case it happened 3 times that I received calls from HR for MT role position O2C domain noida and gurgaon location. I gave interview then they didn't gave update not any calls.
                                Nov 17, 2020

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Same thing happened. The HR Pavani Madishetti is so unresponsive.