Gionee Communication Equipment Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Feb 1, 2022

File a complaint to Gionee Communication Equipment

Having problems with Gionee Communication Equipment?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gionee Communication Equipment customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gionee Communication Equipment

Gionee Communication Equipment Website

Gionee Communication Equipment Head Office Address

F-2, Block No. B-1, Ground Floor, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Gionee Communication Equipment Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 1166

View more phone numbers

Gionee Communication Equipment reviews & complaints page 8

Dear sir, i had buyed mobile of gionee company-brand (P5l) dated 10/10/2017. Having m_imei:[protected] & s_imei:[protected]. Company is providing 28 days manufacturing gauranty. I am facing problems from this mobile from the day when i buyed it. That’s why i go to service center of goinee, akshat worldlink – moradabad. Where mr. Rajnish gupta having cell no. [protected] quarrelled with me & told me that he will not give me d. O....
Am from kolkata, west bengal, i bought 01 no gionee p7 max (Gold) under imei no - [protected], on 19/09/2017, from eastern logica infoway limited in kolkata, my problem is that whenever heavily using social network group viz whatsapp a popup menu comes on the screen stating that "unfortunately, system ui has been stopped", then after clicking on the send report, it behaves normal and then after 5 minutes again pop up comes, then i go...

Incident date : 16/oct/2017
Location : chandigarh

When i was driving my bike, mobile fell off from my shirt pocket and mobile display got broke.
Everything is working just a crack on screen.
Its been only 4 months i purchased my gionee f103 pro handset.

Please repair my handset as it is under warranty.
I am very upset so far from the response from care callcenter.
Gionee Communication Equipment customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased gionee mobile model a1 on 28/06/17 from telephone shopee
    Shop no 30, rahul complex, near krishna hospital, paud road pune-38

Mobile price 17620.00
    Vat + 2378.74

Total amount =19999-00rs

Within three month this mobile is giving too much problem. Continuously getting on & off automatically also getting very hot and hanged every 2 minutes. Not able to used this phone for last 15days.
    I was out of station due to my official project that;s why i did not visit to telephone shopee. But today i have reached to pune & tomorrow i will visit to shop from where i have purchased this mobile.

Due to cell phone problem i have loss my business and reputation. So i need free new replacement or need my all money back.
    Thanks waiting for your reply.

Tushar sonar
    Pune

Purchased on 15/7/2017 from ababa raipur
      Dead on 12/9/2017
      Deposited gionee service center shyam incorporaton raipur on 13//2017

In 2 months of buying new phone got dead
      Now after almost one month no status

In last one month i have called their service center atleast 10 time
      On 29th sep they confirmed receipt of panel at noida

While taking phone it has been said that maximum 10 days will take to make it right, however they will try to do it in 3-4 days

Sanjeev agrawal
      Oct 13, 2017
      Bipul Banerjee's response
      Please solve my Query As soon as possible.
      I bought this set in January this year but since then I am facing problem with this set. Suddenly it goes to switch off mode while on call. Dealer has checked this set several times but the problem persist. Can you please look into this matter and resolve this issue.

I took mobile From OURS Mobile Shop at Midnapur Before 3 month. I have complain about my Data cable to Joy Das(Sarvice Executive). But he wont Responding any thing about my present status. Therefore take Action about him.
      I hope my Request has been solve as soon as possible.
      Regards.
      Bipul Banerjee .

My mobile no [protected] my name movin khan shalimar bagh cc-30dmrc work metro station this is my address my goinee phone battery is not properly working only 3 hours working in per day gionee a1 64 mb gold
        Item code:. Gn1691271
        Order no: [protected]
        Suborder no: [protected]
        Imei no: "[protected] only five month old is my phone i have original bill copy...

I had purchased a brand new gionee a1 on 23rd june 2017 and after using it for hardly 3 months, i have visited the service center several times in a month. First the phone charger stopped functioning and on 2nd instance the phone itself started malfunctioning. The screen automatically started misbehaving like randomly opening or closing apps, making calls, screen flickering and calls getting auto disconnect and so on.

Got the phone checked at authorized service center at avl telecom in ghatkopar, mumbai (Pin 400077), maharashtra. Technician informed that the touch screen is malfunctioning and would be replaced. However, i am not satisfied with the quality of the product as it is brand new device and used carefully.

During my first visit to service center for faulty charger, i had to make multiple visits to service center and several follow up call because they did not have replacement charger available with them. I had to ask people for charger causing me so much inconvenience. Finally, i got the charger after a week.

And, now the phone is not functioning. I am a working professional and can not afford to make frequent visit to service center becuase of your fault and poor quality product. This is severely impacting my daily routine and office work as i have to spare time from work to visit the service center.

Another major defect with phone is that it turns on the bluetooth automatically when internet is turned off.

I have no confidence in your product, it's durability and using the same device again. So, want you to refund my money.

Pfb the product deatil

Imei no: [protected]

Model no: gionee a1

Dear sir hmne gionee ka s6s 19/06/17 ko liya tha.. Abhi 3 month hue h.. Mobile mei battery bht heat ho rahi thi.. Hm haj krne 4 august ko saudi chale gaye.. Socha k aakar service care mei dikha denge.. Pr sir ab hm saudi se wapas aaye h. Tou mobile ko dekha tou woh bend hone laga h.. Hm service centre laxmi nagar gye.. Tou woh sahi krne k liye mana kr rahe h.. Sir hmne 16000 ka mobile liya h.. Mere paise haraami k nhi h.. Plz aap meri problem...

This is to inform you that i had purchased gionee p7 max gold on 22.06.2017 from smartec, shop. No. 3, benlix bldg. Opp. Icici bank, m. L. Furtado, margao goa for rs. 11000/-.

Since it purchased i had been visiting dealer & service centre for getting the phone repaired.in june, 2017 the dealer updated the software three times. Since problem is not getting solved he sent me to the servive centre where the mother board was changed. Again after a week i could not hear the person speaking. Again it had to be repaired for the second time.

On 21st september, 2017 again the phone is given to the dealer because the speakers are not working.

Even after so many problems the dealer is refucing to replace the phone.

I would like to know why this defective phone should not be replaced.

In last three months i did not get any kind of servive. I am only visiting dealers shop to repair the phone.

Therefore, company is liable to return the amount and also for the damages since i am not getting any service.

Therefore, kindly return the amount immediately,

Godwin saldanha

My self amit srivastava. I had been submitted my gionee p5l phone in service center at mallroad kanpur and my phone is submitted 1 month 17 july to 17 augest after taking phone from center my phone charging is again created within 5 days now i will not submitting phone again for so many days. So i request solve my problem or give me new phone otherwise i am taking help from media.
              Mobile [protected]
              They says your ic boort is damage liquid damage n they charge me 750 rrcive in anothr mobile repair shop slip n again they took my signature in gionee customer feedback .. how this guys wuld lyk to slap those guy's bt I need peace so take action or else ur company product b banned

Hello sir, my name is lalit. I am a customer of gionee company. I was purchased the gionee s plus handset. My battery is damaged so i compalane in service center. But 20 days ho chuke h batrry submit nhi hui muze so an koi be mere family se aap ki company ka product purchase nhi krega. Gionee company bilkul bakar company h carben company we be gai gujari. Company nhi service de sakte to band kr do n company. Hemesha meeting he krte rahoge ya kam be kroge sir. Unqualied worker laga rakhe h service center mai bilkul bakar company. Mai yahi chahata hu koi be mera ye perograph pde vo kabi be gionee company ka product nhi purchase nhi kre. Chor company bilkul etc.
                Sep 18, 2017
                Updated by lucky narwani
                My battery not dispatch .Gionee company bilkul bakar gatiya v chor company h
                I'm palaniappan from TVS.I am already complaint about gionee p 5l phone purchased from Poorvika mobile show room.
                Inri no [protected]
                [protected].
                Now the phone is not working.l request you to replacement.I was mental worried.

No spare available for gionee m4 mobile in chennai authorized service center.
                  I’m very much disappointed with chennai service center for “no spare available for my gionee m4”
                  I went to service center, the service person simply said to us it’s an old mobile brother you can replace your display and spares in richie street. I’m never expert this answer from gionee service center.
                  Abbs tek solutions, #142/9,
                  Purasaiwalkam high road,
                  Purasawalkam, chennai, tamil nadu - 600010
                  +[protected]

I have spent 15 thousands to this mobile because there are many service center in chennai.
                  Finally my money is waste!!

Gnanaguru
                  [protected]@gmail.com

They are providing worst service here in dehradun. My charging cord was automatically burn via electricity problem in wire. And now they are not replacing it even when i had screen fade problem in phone they didn't replaced it and when i reach their for the problem under relacement period they told software problem after trying 5 time software they didn't get success in it. And when i told them they told software installation is failed already 5 times. One of their engineer open the hardwares and after resolving issue he told it had software. I asked him if there was software problem why you opened phones hardware he told there were a part loose in motherboard. According to terms of company i think it should be replace. After that i had the charger problem which i have mentioned before. They told we can't replace it. It's ur fault. If wire had internal ellectrical short circuit problem so is that customer problem. When i told them i want to buy a cord. They told there is no stock and i told when it will be avilable they told we don't know. Take action on that service center asap. And replace this phone too.
                    They provide Bloody sitty service
                    My phone not charging, power jack have some problem so i changed it from service center, after first day my mobile signals are gone and i waste 3 hour for searching signal and after that my mobile not charged

Recently i give 400 rupees for new power jack bjt its stop charging after 1st day

What the hell is this

I have registered my complaint regarding charging issue on 6th september 2017 and at that time the customer care services as well as service centre told us that it'll take 7 days but now it has been about 10 days & now they are saying us that it will take further 7 days which is totally irrelevant.
                      I want them to resolve my issue as soon as possible as i have to leave the city and without mobile phone it's very difficult to survive or stay contacted with others.
                      I hope my issue will be resolved soon.

Product goionee a1 is not have so quality that are advertised. I have purchased this mobile before 3 months but from 12 days it is in service center and service center said that your complain is closed but till now i have not received my mobile.
                        As such neither your product gionee a1 is satisfactory and goods in quality nor your service center services is prompt.
                        Hence if possible please take this mobile with you and refund my money. If not possible for you to refund money than kept as a gift from my side and again gift it to own dearest.
                        Once again thanks to you and ur company for this better experience.
                        With regards —
                        Ranjeet kumar singh
                        Mobile no. [protected]
                        Note _ by this contact number, you can trace my mobile from your bokaro, jharkhand service center.
                        Oct 21, 2017
                        Sep 12, 2017
                        Updated by harsh bokaro
                        not yet resolved than how written as resolved.
                        Sep 14, 2017
                        Hi Harsh,

Please give our Customer Care a call on[protected] and we'll be able to support you.

You can also inbox us the detailed query at our official Facebook page so that we can speed up the process for you. Find the link here: https://www.facebook.com/gionee.india

Team Gionee India
                        Sir I buy a new Gionee a1 smart phone from Amazon before 40 days ago and it's touch buttons and fingerprint sensor is not working, when I go to carecentre they upgrade it's window and than it's all right, but now this is not working properly and don't show towers and decreased it's battery percentage very soon.i want to exchange my phone.

Gionee Communication Equipment — p5l second sim not working

Sir
                          I'm palaniappan from madurai working in tvs. I'm using gionee mobile from the period of p3 to still now. So i decided to present a touch phone to my wife on her birthday. I have procured p5l model from poorvika mobile show room nethaj road madurai on[protected]. When i tried to insert sim. It showing as insert sim as message. No problem in sim1. I went to poorvika but they have no response. Phone details p5l black imei no [protected],...

I buy a smartphone of your company gionee model name - gionee elife e8 on 8 feburay 2017,
                          Now on 18th august my phone is not support to charging, so i submit to phone to gionee survice center... My job no. Is ' gc[protected] "
                          They say to me that your smartphone repair within 2-3 day... But after 3 day he say to me that waitng 2 day more.. After i call him after 2 days... He say to me that your part is not coming from company site so wating than i call your company head office they say to me that your phone is end of life phone so your phone part is nor found than company staff say... Pls wait
                          Now today is 15th day to submit the phone in your servise center and today i call head office of gionee she say that ur smartphone is pending for sollution... This is very bed thing that your company do like this unresponsible things...
                          I also complaint in consumer court and my docket no. Is - 403195...
                          So i request u than please give my smartphone erliest...
                          Oct 8, 2017
                          Sep 07, 2017
                          Hi Jitu Kumar,

Sep 08, 2017
                          Updated by jitukumar2403
                          i allready call gionee customer care many time they advise me for waiting for some days, today is 22 post submited day when i submit my mobile for repair in gionee care..

Ir m umesh arya m sri ganganagar se hu maine mobile zone se gionee p5l gold purchase kiya beoz jis se purchase kiya us two days baad kafi hang ho raha tha retailr ko kaha to softwere problam bta di. Becoz service center sr 3 baar softwere update karwa liya but same problam ho rahi h i requst u change ur pis anything refund my money

Umesh arya
                            M. No [protected]
                            Oct 6, 2017
                            Sep 05, 2017
                            Hi Parveen,

Team Gionee India
                            My phone is stolen by someone in hydrabad
                            It's imei number is [protected]

I have submitted my mobile for repairing on 16 aug and they promised to delivered on 22 aug but on 22 aug they denied and said about 30 aug but today also they have denied and saying they will deliver mobile on 6 september and also they don't have any surety. So kindly help me.
                              Job no. Gc[protected]

Oct 2, 2017
                              Sep 01, 2017
                              Hi Prakash,

Hi gionee team,

Iam writing this email with very big dissatisfied heart with gionee store in banashankari bangalore called "galaxy mobile store

Incident:
                                Yesterday my father had took gionee p5 mini from galaxy mobiles banashankari, bangalore.
                                My father doesn't know about the phone stuff as i was not in town his old phone got damaged and that's the reason he went to purchase a new one alone with my mom.
                                When he bought it to home he, me and every one got surprised to hear that the volume is too low compared to even a low end smart phone. He literally can't able to hear the ringing volume too of any ring tone.
                                Once we yesterday itself went to the store for enquire about the issue with newly bought phone, the employee (Attached image) adamantly behaved and answered to me"we can't do anything now, and the phone volume will be depending on the price of phone :-)." not only that he yelled on my father with in disrespectful way.

This is pethethic experience we had and i have even took the video of the little conversation i had with that adament, misbehaved employee who given gionee p5mini toy father.

I urge to take action against this issue asap at the earliest because this will tarnish the name of gionee in the customer satisfaction ultimately.

Address of store #: galaxy mobile #984/1 21st main road, 13th cross near bsk bda complex, bsk 2nd stage bangalore:560070, ph#: [protected]

I hope you will not loose your customers permanently like this by not resolving the issue.

Best regards,
                                Shrishailkumar d maddaraki.
                                Cell#:[protected]
                                Sep 29, 2017
                                Aug 29, 2017
                                Hi Shrishail,

Sep 02, 2017
                                Manjunath12345's response
                                gionee s6s motherboard was damage your gionee care tell this is a mistake of water is entire due to damage but it is false
                                Hello sir / madam
                                I'm not happy to ur service.. 17aug I submitted the mobile and after I ask the people when I came and take my phone. He said Sir come on 21 Aug. I call him 21aug he said come on Friday now he said come on Tuesday... Seriously I'm very disappointed...
                                Sir gionee s6s motherboard was damage your gionee care tell this is a mistake of water is entire due to damage occurs but I was not allowed water to enter please replace motherboard under warranty