Glen Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Nov 18, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Glen

Having problems with Glen?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Glen customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Glen reviews & complaints (284)

I had placed a service request on 4th may of 2015. I haven't got a call from the service centre till date which is 19th may of 2015.I had called the head office on 8th may and they told that some one from the service centre will call us. I have been trying to call the local chennai service centre ( Chakra enterprises, Alwarpet) but all in vain. The store manager either says that he will call me back in 2 minutes or he will cut my call. This has been happening for the last one week. I am highly frustated with the customer care that glen is extending. I may have to escalate the whole issue if this is not sorted out immediately.

Dear Sir, We had bought Glen 3 burner stove with a trust company has in the market but when I un packed the box I found there is Two scratch mark on the glass top & I got a shocked.I am cursing the moment in which I had opted to buy the product. When I tried to contact area Sales executive & received a call he & she is saying it will cost me another 4000/- around it cannot change free of cost although the gas stove still a fresh peace as well. Just want to ask Glen then what is the difference between a local brand and a reputed brand? Why one should go for it? R N Chakraborty [protected]

i have one cooking top a GLEN product with four burner, two burner of them are not working properly, kindly help us to resolve...
      Dear Sir, We had bought Glen 4 burner stove with a trust company has in the market but yesterday I got a shocker. Glas...

Hello, i am vijendra Singh Sisodiya, I have purchsed Glen chimni before couple of moths but after SO MANY AND MANY complaints it is not yet working as i supposed or as i get feedback from other Glen chimni users. I know that Glen's product feedback is very good. That's why i purchased same for my family. BUT i didn't get any possitive responce from local customer support of GLEN or LOTUS (From where i have purchased this). Please let me know, How can i get my Geln Chimni in proper working condition. As i have paid 15, 000 for it so i need this chimni in proper working condition. My Name is Vijendra Singh Sisodiya. Mob. [protected] Email - [protected]@gamil.com Ujjain (M.P)

we have purchased gas stove contains four burners about two months ago . One of its burner is not working properly from the very first day. We had registered a complaint regarding this after a week when we purchased it. We are facing too bad bad service from you glen .One guy came from glen agency and told us that i have noted your complaint and you will get a new burner in two or three days. Now one and half month has been passed .No one is picking our call in jalandhar based glen agency and burner is still in bad condition .

recently i purchased glen food processor but after opening one part called bowl lid is missing in the box, without this bowl lid several operatios can not be completed. add:- uday HNO.626/18, old fbd MOB:-[protected] Plz take necessary action in this regard and revert back me a.s.a.p Thanks. waiting for ur timely response

complaint on glen cook top

My cook top is not functioning . There was leakage of gas from the cooktop, But service person had not rectified it . Poor service of the technicians . I want it to rectify it urgently or else to abandon it .

I have bought a glen food processor before 2 months.. The motor of the processor us not working..it has not operated even...

I had bought the Glen hob few years back. At present, the jet of big burner has become very loose and it is not operational as the force of gas pushes the jet out. My wife had complained the same to Glen and asked them to send a person with new jet. A person came 2 days later but did not get the jet. He said, he would get the required things next day. With 4 days on, the person has not even come back in spite of calling the service centre twice again. The service centre people just keep on pushing dates and are not inclined to get the problem fixed. This is the Shree Sai Enterprises in J P Nagar 7th Phase Bangalore Please get it addressed.

I want to get my spare part of the food processor I asked the service center to get it. When I went there to receive it they handed me an old one on objection they misbehaved said take it if you want or else go out and also they told me faulty rates the website said 40 they were asking 40

I had purchase the Glen Gas top form Croma, R City Mall at Mumbai a month back, from installation the product is giving trouble...

What the worst service you have guys. Recently I have purchased a 2 Burner Glass cooktop of Your company Model 1021 from Best Price Agra on 11th Jan 2015. Which has a problem from the time of installation. I have logged a complaint for it in local service centre on 21st Jan 15 but still no resolution, when I called them today they said that no such mail received from me. I want to replace this product with new one because I just purchased a brand name for quality not for complaints. So this is my request to replace the product ASAP.

the behavior and the attitude of service centre employees is untolerable they should behave and deal with the customer with proper protocol when i wanted to get my blade replaced they were tryin to give me an old and used blade claiming it was new and wear and tear were due to company's fault, not theirs.. they misbehaved and talked like illiterates
                  Glen food processor is not working first speed where's working on second and third. Bottom safety switch is also not working

It is always a great feeling when we are associated with renowned brand at the same time it is disappointing when the product do not meet the customer requirement with quality. I purchase Glen Cook Top GL1035 SSTR stainless steel vide Invoice No. 1152 dated 3-Mar-13. The main reason buying this product is brand, Triple burner and compact model. My very first purpose of Triple burner void when I found that the flame intensity is very low. If you go back and see my call history, the Triple burner was a concern and got changed however with many complaint the output was not satisfactory. I could see the other burner intensity has also reduced now. Now, it’s a very peculiar issue which is really not acceptable from such a brand that stainless steel body is brittle and cracking. i logged a mail and surprise to see below response... [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] With reference to your complaint, we are trying to contact over the phone no given by you, but it was not answering, kindly provide your alternate no. With reference to the mail below, we have registered your complaint vide job no.141, dated 9/1/15 As your product is out of warranty, Body will be replaced on chargeable basis cost of body is Rs.2000/- and visiting charges Rs.200/- is applicable . Kindly confirm to enable us to get the job done. Thanks & Regards Payal Sharma Glen Appliances Pvt. Ltd. Faridabad [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

I purchased glen stove and from rajahmundry dealer . Mr. chiranjeevi is the person. I paid advance amount after 15 days they installed at my home. when i request for service they are not sending any person what they are saying is service engineers are not available. kindly solve the issue otherwise i will go for consumer court.

Glen — Pathetic service by Chakra in Alwarpet, Chennai

Hi, This is Irudayaraj Peter. I am from Chennai. This is regarding a Chimney that I bought with Glen some 7 years back. It...

I had purchased Glen Chimney Hood 6071-890 from Glen dealer M/s Punjab Crockery House, Khanna on 04/03/2012 vide bill no. C216632 for Rs. 9500/-. I had purchased the chimney with life time warranty. I was shown the sticker on the chimney indicating Life time warranty on the chimney with life time warranty ID 9087180. I was also advised to retain the bill given by the dealer to avail the warranty, if required. Now my chimney has stopped working & as such I complained to my dealer. The representative of the company arrived at my house but he refused to honor the warranty on the plea that it is compulsory to register the warranty online within 90 days of purchase of the product for which I was not aware & not at all advised at the time of purchase. On approaching the dealer I was assured my that my chimney shall be repaired without any charges. I had talks with various representatives of Glen company with full assurances of repair of chimney within warranty (recordings of calls with me). The numbers of the representatives are ) Sh Vikas [protected] 2) Sh Sanjiv [protected]. However the chimney has not been repaired till date. The company is not honoring life time warranty of its product. The company has cheated my in connivance with dealer who had not given any information for online registration of the product. My chimney is lying as a scrap since last one month. My chimney should be repaired without any cost within warranty & it should be registerd for warranty purposes in future

I had purchased Glen GL6070 SS 60cm 750m3 BF product serial No 901012 with Life Time Warranty from EZone Bangalore on 2/2/2009. Recently the chimney PCB has gone bad and I reported the issue to the Glen Service center. The Glen Faridabad says the PCB is covered under warranty and they will replace it for free of cost provided i have the Life Time Warranty card. I had posted the filled up form to the Glen when i purchased the product but didn't receive any card/acknowledgement for the same. Right now they are saying without the card they cannot honor the Life time warranty and i hae to pay 2500/- + for the PCB replacement. I had got the servicing (paid) done from Authorised service center till now they never asked about any service card or neither informed i should be holding the card. If the postal application has not reached them then i am not at fault. The product is from Glen, i have provided the original Invoice of the purchase but they are saying they cannot honor it. They are finding some excuses to not honor the Life Time Warranty under which they sold the product. I would request your intervention in this matter and help me out to get it repaired under the warranty. Ashwin

I purchased glen stove..now i had some problem with the stove.i contacted service man namely deepak bhat..phone no...[protected].the...

I bought the below Glen product GLEN - Cooker Hood GL6071 Black (90) cm1000m3 BFLTW from below dealer CHAKARA, 37-A, Sir C.V.Raman Road, Alwarpet, Chennai - 600 018. Invoice No. 1611, Dt. 02/09/2014. But product did not installed until 18:46 PM, 04/09/2014. Moreover the service man, cam e to my house got Rs.1300/- saying he wanted to buy some materials on 03/09/2014 noon, but didn't turned up to my house until this moment, 18:51 PM, 04/09/2014. This is absolutely rubbish way of handling the consumer. Why should i pay my money and not getting the product installed and got more money by the company man and ran away with no professionalism. Please take appropriate action Thank you Sivajothi Subramaniam C3, Wisteria Flats, No.1, Ist Main Road, New Kumaran Nagar, Sholinganallur, Chennai 119. Mobile - [protected]