Glen
Glen Appliances Pvt. Ltd.

Glen Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Glen Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a glasstop stove from "GTRE Canteen" at Bangalore.
Model : glen 1039 gt.
Date of purchase...
Glen 2 burner glass cooktop are the worst cooktops i purchased the cooktop on 10th of april and started using it in may end...

I had already informed you about this unresolved poor service of glen india by their franchise chakra services in chennai. Repeated emails to their customer service in india sees no response. The boss of their chennai office by email states the flexible duct end cover is interference fit which is incorrect. His team has fitted a rusted mild steel screw instead of the correct non rusted one. The instrument was installed without a light working which is not yet replaced
We have purchased the Glen Stove 4 burners in the month of february 2016. burner nobs are coming out from stove giving lot of trouble. Gas leakage is happening from stove is under danger condition.

contact number [protected]
name: G Satyanarayana
flat no.301, HNo.130A
sri vasavi nilayam, RK puram, Road No.4
Hyderabad - 35
I bought the subject product and was delivered after a week's delay. WHen the burner was installed by me, i noticed that the gas does not pass despite a proper connection being done and the burner does not ignite. Their Customer Service No[protected] is consistently busy and no one answers the call. My order ID is [protected]. Please help

I have a Glen Hob which I had installed January 2015. After installation i am having regular problems with the burners. For last one year the big burner is not running. I had given several complaints but after giving several complaints for consecutive months one service person turned up and took the service charge and could not convey the proper problem so one more service person came after my call and again he couldn't rectify the proper problem so again he went away and after one week again one service person came who destroyed the total system and said it won't work properly anymore but you have to pay as i have changed the valve. When i denied to pay as the burners were still not running properly he opened the valve and destroyed my another burner and went off. Now my two burners are not working at all.
    After this harassment should I wait for three days for your reply or should I move to the consumer court directly?
    I need to get my burner running otherwise i will publish this nuisance to public media to aware others.
    Tithi Bose Datta
    Kolkata
    Gas Hob purchased by Mrs. Tithi Bose was out of warranty to make it functional to the satisfaction of her Service technician replaced the Gas valve against payment and closed the complaint on 7th of July 2016.
    While using it recently the gas smell is coming from it. Need to check and service the appliance accordingly. We had checked the gas cylinder, regulator and connecting tube with the Bharat gas who is providing it. They say that the problem is with the Glen appliance. Please check at the earliest.
    Horrible glen customer support.

I am complaining for the last two months in glen customer care number [protected].
    But every time they listen to my complain but they are not willing to give me any complain number. So every time my complain is new. Since then they never turned up as repeated complain for my hub burner problem.

Last Monday on 12th June 2017 they took my number and address confirming visit on 15th June 2017. Every time i am stating that it will be a paid Service but they seems to look for permanent business so called AMC.

But when I gave them a call they denied. I am surprised to see all these complain and still they are running there fake business openly encourage by dealers. They should be penalise for mental harassment.

Ashish Manna
    Kolkata

Bought a 3 burner automatic gas stove on 23rd march 2015. The automatic trigger of lighter stopped working in june 2015. When...
      I have purchased a glasstop stove from "kamala home appliances" at gandhipuram coimbatore, tn.
      Model : glen gl1038...

I have a glen electric rice cooker 3056. Its not under warranty. On 13.04.2016, i made a complaint to service center of glen that my rice cooker is not stable on cook mode. After every 1 minute of cooking rice, it comes on warm mode and because of that i was not able to cook anything. Mr. Satender (Mob-[protected]) one of service man from glen came to see and detected the problem of thermostat change. He changed the part and took rs.480 (280 for thermostat + 200 for service charge) from me. On the very next day it stopped working, mr satender came again and took the rice cooker with him to the factory. I got a call from ms. Mamta (Mob-[protected]) she said your rice cooker is working fine in our factory. We said to return it to us. He came with the rice cooker again and the problem was the same. Whole body of rice cooker is destroyed by them by pushing it hard. Now they are saying the body, element and cut off needs to be changed worth rs.2000. With the only problem of cutoff, now they have destroyed the whole cooker. They couldnot detect the actual problem themselves, and now saying all tha parts are damaged.
      I want my product to be repaired at their cost, or replace it with the new piece.

The address of the service centre is h. No.98, sarvodya nagar, ghaziabad

I had bought a Glenn chimney at Saravana Stores chennai. For installation chakra services chennai representative came and instructed me to get my loft cut by plumber and wall too to be holed. I did that after which same technician came. He used a rusted screw to fix the end cover of chimney flexible duct. kept the gap between wall and flexible duct without filling. Also not fix the fused light. From January even after repeated email complaint to Glenn head office nothing done so far

Dear,
          Sir/mam
          I have recently purchased chimney of glen touch screen model [ GL 607160, 1250 ts black]
          From R R Enterprises c scheme jaipur rajasthan on dated 08/05/2016
          and I am facing problem to install at my home no body is giving proper response because after purchasing this chimney company technician came to install but when he checked it to fit in kitchen he said it is defective piece will not working properly when I call to the company Mr ankit was picked up the phone and said will send u the new chimney but still more than 10 days he didn't give any response no one picking my phone too
          That is shameful for you because a customer who is using branded company product and didn't get the right service from company side or did not get any satisfied response
          now I m feeling that I just wasted my money with this company because company taking money for new brand and giving me defective is seems like a fraud or after that no one listening my complain
          I juz request to you please change this defective piece as already get frustrated and facing mentally pressure

Purchased a cooking range from the local Glen dealer in Srinagar. As well as the electric chimney.
            The top ring of the 3 in 1 burner is scratched by some hot utensil while cooking as if the ring is made of plastic. This happened in the first week only. No replacement provided. Also the suction of the chimney not good. These days in winter esp condensation

Hello Sir/Madam, This is with regard to my recent purchase of Juicer Mixer Grinder of Brand - Glen India Appliances. I Purchased this product Online from Pepperfry.com on 9th March 2016 and the product got delivered on 16th March 2016. From the very first use of this JMG (Juicer Mixer Grinder of Glen) There was a very loud noise coming out of its motor and the transparent outer lid cover was also getting in contact with the sharp blades hence damaging both the outer cover as well as the blades. This clearly prooves that the Glen India Appliances Products are Not Tested Before Distributing Into The Market. I raised a complaint for refund against that defective product at So Called Glen India Appliances Customer Support and they provided me this job no. [protected] and sent their technician but the technician did nothing just came and noted the model number of the product and went back, than after 3 days and after calling innumerable times to their customer care mobile numbers they sent a technician with a top transparent lid cover but as soon as their technician attached that cover same loud noise was coming and the cover was again getting in contact with the sharp blades. The technician was unable to fix the problem so they took the juicer mixer grinder for R&D and since than it is with them and so my money. I would like to tell Glen India Appliances that Consumers are not purchasing their Highly Priced Defective Products For Hopeless Glen's India Appliances R&D. I want Glen to take complete responsibility of that defective product and refund my money without wasting my further time.I have wrote Several Emails and Contacted several times to their customer care numbers but every time those hopeless time wasters says we will update you by evening and never call back, this is happening since i purchase that Defective Glen India Appliances. I Never Ever Recommend Anyone To Waste Their Money On This Kind O[censored]nauthentic, Defective, & Illiterate, Brand, Product & Services Like Glen India Appliances.
              Glen India Appliances is Looting Customers By Selling Highly Priced Defective Products

Glen — Gas Leaking and burners not working

I bought Glen Cooking top and got it installed sucessfully. its less than a year since im using it now and gas leaks all the time and burners are never working properly. i have had two visits from service care guys with zero solution.

Glen — flawed cooktop

Worst electric appliance. induction cooktop goes off every 2 minutes. cranked up on day one Fake customer care numbers.

Hi - I had purchased one 3 burner cook top from NSG Canteen, Manesar of Glen Make.
                -As soon as i assemble this .Its two big burner were not working.
                -I registered a complaint against register no.[protected] and was been assured by Glen to rectify the problem.
                -But looking no response from Glen, I sent a mail bearing the same complaint no..
                -No action has been taken yet and seem they are not bothered to rectify even.
                - I want either replacement of the Cooktop or my money back.
                I am complaining about faulty cooktop supplied by glen india

I had got my built in hob and chimney from glen fitted through Has Enterprises on 1st December 2015.

The pathetic installation done is not yet rectified despite escalating multiple times through call and speaking to Mr Pradeep Shukla supervisor.

Please have this rectified at the earliest.

[protected]@gmail.com

Vinit

Glen — very low flame in one side

in small burner the flame is very low.

On 08/12/15 i have purchase cooktop -gas stove of cepella glen from Darshan ahemedabad.

During the cooking...

I purchased glen chimney and i found it faulty after several complaints and fight they said we will change your chimney and i asked that i would upgrade the model as it is not working already so there is no use of it again. They said okky sir we will change and they told me 2 chimney and price different i need to pay what i found was that they were charging me more then the market value of their chimney and then i took price quotations from market from there authoriesed dealers in my town and attached it with mail and sent them asking why are they charging me more then the market value. They gave me reply saying sorry sir we cannot give any reason if you want take otherwise we are closing your case. Seriously glen service and customer support is worst and i am facing problem from last 3 months.

Dear Sir, I have purchased a chimney of Glen India around 11 months before. I am having three problems one is that the...
                      I have bought 3 Burner gas stove of glen from local market before 5 months, now there one problem is some gas leakage in burner...
                      I have been using glen as cooktop for last 5 years. Recently the knobs of the stove have broken due to wear and tear. I contacted...
                      Worst service and customer support with rude staff. I bought their product and it was my biggest fault to buy their chimney....

I purchased gas cooktops of Glen company and was shocked to find the name of some another person written on in . I had gifted this to my relatives on Diwali festival and now they are thinking that I gifted them anybodys used cooktop to them . This is a real shame for Glen company that used tops of anybody are selling in new packings and I paid full amount for this . Date of incident is 9th November 2015 . I want Glen to replace my cooktop as I had not used it at all . This is somebody s used one .