GoAir

Offices

Contact Details

Offices & Branches

Ahmedabad
Sardar Patel New Domestic Building, Sardar Nagar, Ahmedabad - 80003, India.
Tel: +91 79 2285 8025
Fax: +91 79 2285 8122

Bagdogra
Bagdogra Airport, Airport Authority Of India, Bagdogra, Dist - Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734422, India

Bengaluru
G-181, Kempegowda International Airport, Devanhali, Bengaluru - 60300, India.
Tel: +91 80 4740 6091, +91 80 4740 6092
Fax: +91 80 4740 6093

Bhubaneswar
Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751020, India

Chandigarh
Civil Airport, Airport Authority Of India Zirakpur Road, Near Behlana, Chandigarh - 160003, India

Chennai

Civil Airport, Satwari, Jammu - Cantt - 180003
Tel: +91 19 1243 5668, +91 19 1243 1306
Fax: +91 19 1243 5668

Kochi
Goair Domestic Terminal Kochi International Airport Limited, Nedumbasserry, Kochi - 683111
Tel: +91 48 4261 0697
Fax: +91 48 4261 0697

Kolkata
Upper Departure Level, New Integrated Terminal Building (NITB / T2) N.S.C.B.I, Kolkata, WB 700 052.
Tel: +91 33 2511 8468, +91 33 2511 9469

Patna
Jaiprakash Narayan International Airport, Patna - 800014, Bihar
Tel: +91 61 2222 7148

Port Blair
Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair, Andaman Nikobar Island - 744103
Tel: +91 31 9223 1540

Tel: +91 19 4230 3347, +91 19 4230 3348
Fax: +91 19 4230 3345

View More Information...

Load

GoAir related photos (575)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

GoAir Complaints & Reviews

Sushma Barnwal on Dec 30, 2018
On 21st december 2018, i was having flight at 2.20pm for delhi. I was waiting in the queue with other 10-12 passengers for check-in. Suddenly the customer executive said, no more check-in will be done. We all were astonished how he could say that when we are waiting in the queue for last 20 minutes and all the executives were busy for some stamping of one customer. We were waiting for our chance. As many customers were having connecting flights, they had to pay huge amount to book new tickets, and fly to the connecting airport.
After 30-40 minutes, one of customer care executive at the check-in counter came up and said, we will reschedule your ticket. From few passengers, they charged huge sum for rescheduling, from few o[censored]s they didn't charge.
I want to make complaints that how can they not allow us to check in when we are in queue with all other passengers?
And if we had not reached on time, why they favor us without charging for rescheduling the flight?
The rescheduled flight was at 11.45pm. Who will pay for the sufferings i had due to long time gap?

[Dec 31, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sushma Barnwal Dec 30, 2018
The flight was from CCU to DEL.

Nishith Das on Dec 29, 2018
    I had traveled from bhubaneswar to mumbai on g8 247 on 28th dec. I would like inform you that my baggage was not handled properly, front packet zip was broken and also opened. Unless someone pulled so hard it won't break.

It was a brand new american tourister suitcase, but unfortunately it has now broken zip.
    Can you please look into this
    Nishith das

[Dec 29, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    It is impossible to check such complaint as the author has not attached :
    - e-ticket copy / boarding pass
    - bag tag
    - PROPERTY IRREGULATORY REPORT (PIR) or DAMAGE REPORT, issued by the agent

1. There is a time limit for submission the complaint for a delayed / damaged baggage:
    7 days following the flight, if the baggage is not receved / damaged
    at the air carrir site / to the agent of the aie carrier in the airport.
    2. You need to express claim in figures in 1 sentance.

3. The air carrier liablity for damaged/delayed bagage is limitted by the law.

4. All claims have to be addresed to the air carrier at the air carrier site,
    which have 15 days for the decision.
    In 15 days the decsion on the compensation or its refusal has to be issued by air carrier to your e-mail box, stating your name and air carrier name.

5. Following 15 days, all disputes on damages have to be resolved in the court of the country of the departure or of the arrival, and not later tha in 1 or in 2 years, depening upon the country.

6. You are advised to save
    - bag tag
    - e-ticket
    - PIR or damage report, which was issued by agent.
    - or your own submitted complaint at air carrir site.
    - or any reply of the air carrier to your name / e- mail box.

Note, it is usless to request the same subject matter more than 2 times from the same air carrier (example, gimme 1000 ruppes for damaged luggage).

7. The later solution (if no compensation receved) is via local court only.

8. The expected expences for legal civil matter can be:
    - government fees [ from 200 or from 2500 ruppes ] + own efforts,
    - legal fees for assistance of a lawyer or of legal professional [ from ~5000 rupees] + own efforts
    The fair court shall award all reasonable losses, moral compensation, paid fees by judgement.

I am not associated with the above air carrier / government.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:
    aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

GoAir — flight cancellation by goair- refusing refund

Koustubh1990 on Dec 27, 2018
      I had booked flight from Delhi to Leh (G8-710) for 19th Jan 2019. PNR - H1LM6Y

Suddenly on 23rd Dec at 11.15....

GoAir — lost baggage at delhi airport

Sukhmeet Kaur on Dec 25, 2018
      I had lost my baggage at delhi airport. I did not get my checked in baggage after my flight. I had travelled on 16/12/18 by...

GoAir — confirmation msg is not come

Abhinand RL on Dec 25, 2018
      My name is abhinand r l. I booked flight ticket using phone pay on 23dec 2018 for my friend name jijith r from leh to delhi...

GoAir — a disrespectful employee

Pragati Kuldeep Sharma on Dec 24, 2018
      So i’m a frequent flyer of goair and as per my experience i have never come across such an arrogant lady at the boarding...

GoAir — the baggage of whole flight was forgotten in srinagar only from where we boarded..

Nibha Majeed on Dec 21, 2018
      Baggage of full flight was left out by goair people at srinagar only from where we boarded.. We had life saving drugs n prescriptions...

ashish.banka on Dec 20, 2018
      Hello, i travelled from bangalore to hyderabad on dec 19th 2018 (18:55 pm flight) and one of my baggage got stuck at bangalore airport due to security reason (Power bank). I have already provided all the required document to [protected]@goair.in and the personal at the hyderabad airport from go air confirmed me that my baggage has been transferred to hyderabad via spice jet and i can claim it at 4:30 - 5:00 am. However i am yet to get the baggage. I would be traveling back to us and would need to have my baggage in hyderabad to today. Please help

[Dec 20, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kumaramit78 on Dec 18, 2018
        Madam/ dear sir,
        My mother named mrs manju sinha was traveling from patna to kolkata. Her pnr number is w5vykc. As she is 63 years old so she used wheelchair facility. During shifting languages in my car, she missed carry gift carry bag of camelin colour box. I would like to request you to check in counter or kolkata airport authority if anyone has submitted aforesaid gift bag.
        Kumar amit
        Mob:- [protected]

[Dec 18, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dp Punia on Dec 18, 2018
          I had travelled from mumbai to delhi on 16//12/18 by flight g8 - 465. I did not get my checked in baggage after landing in delhi. Go air personel had written the form and had told me to wait for 24 hrs as they will track my baggage. They had told me that they will call me within 24 hrs, but have i not got any call from them and nobody is answering the phone no given. My suitcase colour is dark red. I need it urgently as i have important things in it.

Go Air — lost baggage terminal 1 mumbai airport

Sharon Kemp on Dec 18, 2018
            I lost my bag at the bar/toilet gate 25 at mumbai airport. I flew from mumbai to cochi on 10.45 flight on 16th.
            I knew...

Arpit Dholakiya Prajapati on Dec 16, 2018
            On 12th dec. Banglore to ahemdabad flight at evening i lost my luggage in banglore airport on 12th dec 2018. My flight is banglore to ahemdabad at evening 6.55pm

Your security had been removed my hair straight machine nd my power bank

I complained a lot ahmedabad airport bt they didn't gv me proper answer, i complained banglore airport they also didn't gv me proper answer, they both did nothing, that's very badly from your flight..

[Dec 16, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deepak Bhatt 2355 on Dec 15, 2018

I booked a flight through goair by mistake i booked it from delhi to hyderabad instead of hyderabad to delhi. When i contact on customer care what these guys were giving me solutions that there can be rescheduling but for that i have to pay 4000. I told them same issue was with spice jet but they people were so kind so genius that they listened to me with patience and on the minimum amount of rs. 184 they did rescheduling for me, i want to tell this is actual customer satisfaction. I was so happy that i were not having any words to say thanks them. But this goair customer care was asking to pay rs. 4000 for rescheduling. If i have to pay 4k then why i will book with goair. I would like to go with spice jet.
              My pnr no: zzqipe
              Class: economy class
              Invoice no: [protected]zzqipe
              Invoice date: 14/12/2018
              Sector: del-hyd
              Place of supply: 7/delhi

One personal suggestion who are using goair services, please do not use services for this airline they are worst in the market. I also asked my corporate team to not deal with this airline in future.
              I have 20 offices and our team has immediately taken action on this. We have forwarded messages to all our employees not to use services of go air
              This airline is really worst in the airline sector. I will expose these people in every way.

Updated by Deepak Bhatt 2355 Dec 15, 2018

I booked a flight through GoAir by mistake I booked it from Delhi to Hyderabad instead of Hyderabad to Delhi. When I contact on customer care what these guys were giving me Solutions that there can be rescheduling but for that I have to pay 4000. I told them same issue was with Spice Jet but they people were so kind so genius that they listened to me with patience and on the minimum amount of Rs. 184 they did rescheduling for me, I want to tell this is actual customer satisfaction. I was so happy that I were not having any words to say thanks them . But this GoAir customer care was asking to pay Rs. 4000 for rescheduling. If I have to pay 4k then why I will book with GoAir. I would like to go with Spice Jet.
              Place of Supply: 7/Delhi

ONE PERSONAL SUGGESTION WHO ARE USING GOAIr Services, please do not use Services for this Airline they are worst in the market. I also asked my corporate team to not deal with this Airline in future.
              I have 20 offices and our team has Immediately taken action on this . We have forwarded messages to all our employees not to use Services of GO AIR
              This Airline is really worst in the Airline sector. I will expose these people in every way.

Updated by Deepak Bhatt 2355 Dec 15, 2018

I booked a flight on 14th Dec 2018 for the date of 11th January 2019, through GoAir by mistake I booked it from Delhi to Hyderabad instead of Hyderabad to Delhi. When I contact on customer care what these guys were giving me Solutions that there can be rescheduling but for that I have to pay 4000. I told them same issue was with Spice Jet but they people were so kind so genius that they listened to me with patience and on the minimum amount of Rs. 184 they did rescheduling for me, I want to tell this is actual customer satisfaction. I was so happy that I were not having any words to say thanks them . But this GoAir customer care was asking to pay Rs. 4000 for rescheduling. If I have to pay 4k then why I will book with GoAir. I would like to go with Spice Jet.
              Place of Supply: 7/Delhi

This Airline GoAir always search the ways of making people fool no one book any flight with this GoAir

Ayananshu on Dec 14, 2018
                On 13th december 2018, i flew from delhi to kolkata on goair flight: g8-101, pnr: q5piqc, after landing found one suitcase was missing. Same time i informed goair kolkata, about my baggage missing and they call delhi goair and told me that my luggage was stopped due to security reasons (Found/suspect power bank inside my luggage). Same time i submit a letter as a formality for baggage missing. I told them that, there was a brand new samsung note 9 phone inside my luggage which the scanner detect as a power bank. I have some expensive items in that suitcase and the airline must arrange to deliver it to kolkata earliest or compensate for the same.
                Kindly do the needful on earliest and oblige.

Yours truly
                Ayananshu halder
                Mob no. [protected]
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 14, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bittuvinod on Dec 14, 2018
                  Dear sir/mam
                  I am continuously calling at customer care but my problem still not solved. I have booked ticket from srinagar to chandigarh dated 03 nov2018.
                  Name: vinod kumar.
                  Booking id [protected].
                  Pnr is cbt13h.
                  Flight no g8 912.

On that day after getting boarding pass due to snow fall all flight canceled. And also i have canceled my ticket at go air counter. But after that i didn't get my payment refund.

Fgandhi on Dec 13, 2018
                    Go air cancelled their flight due to operational reasons ... this flight was supposed to depart from Jaipur to mum on 2nd dec
                    Upon lot of inconvenience and paying more to another airline I could get a return flight for my senior citizen parents ..
                    flight cancellation information was passed on to us in the month of November ...
                    flight details :

PNR L19N4L on GoAir flight G8-492 from Jaipur (JAI) to Mumbai (BOM) on 02 Dec '18 at 15:55 hr

Updated by Fgandhi Dec 13, 2018
                    However we haven’t received any refund
                    Go air confirmed about 7 working days
                    It is now 70 workings days and no reply

Muhammed Adil Ashraf on Dec 11, 2018
                      In my way from banglore to kannur in flight of go air on 10 december 2018 i had forgot to take my ear phone from seat after the landing at kannur international airport. It is at the 22 a seat of the flight go air whivh left @ 2:40 pm and reached in kannur @ 4:10. It is placed at the window seat 22 a. If you get the earphone please kindly contact me
                      Phone no:[protected]
                      Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 11, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pari Paari on Dec 10, 2018

I have booked tickets from yatra.com. My flight is from kolkata to new delhi on 13th, december 2019.

Flight pnr number is m3hisi.
                        I want to change the last name of one passenger with name gayatri saini

The last name must be removed. So the actual name will be mrs. Gayatri.

Please do the needful as soon as possible. Thanking you!!

[Dec 10, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chaang on Dec 8, 2018
                          Hi this is chandan from jaipur i have booked a flight from jaipur to mumbai on 8 th december 2018 at 8 am, when i checked in to my baggage go air employee my jai singh solanki has refuse to put one of my baggage in cabin he said to me u will pay extra charge and we will not allow this beg in cabin and he continued arguing with me at he charged me 2000 bucks for it and weight of my baggage is below from 7 kgs. This is how they take advantages from the customer how are in hurry. I am at frequent flyer no company did this to me now i will never travel by go air and put this case in social media also and tell try to avoid this airline.

[Dec 08, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

GoAir — lost baggage at pune

anaar5 on Dec 8, 2018
                            Lost one bag containing valuables in go air coming on g8 241 from bangalore to pune on 7th dec 2018. There was a bag handler...