Godrej Appliances Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Nov 22, 2022

File a complaint to Godrej Appliances

Having problems with Godrej Appliances?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Godrej Appliances customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Godrej Appliances

Mumbai City District

Godrej Appliances Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Godrej Appliances reviews & complaints page 12

I have purchased viroshiled through you on[protected]. Suddenly it stopped working on[protected]. Service person has come with my complaint on[protected]. Complaint No. Y[protected]. Since it is warranty, the service person is telling that Timer is not working and it will take 4 or 5 days to get from Godrej and repair. It is ridicules. Simple Timer is not available with such a big company like Godrej to replace. It appears that Godrej is deliberately delaying the service and I do not have faith that they will repair.
The main purpose of purchasing UV disinfecting device is to safe guard from COVID virus. If it is delayed like this the purpose of purchasing will not serve. Hence, it is urgently required to repair and use UV disinfecting device. Kindly help to take appropriate action to repair immediately. My contact No. [protected].
Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I BOUGHT MY AC INV GODREJ ON DATE 31/05/2021.But from the first day i am facing problem with that like not proper cooling system .not proper switch off and on system .i complained regularly but no prior action against my complaint.i just receive 1 or 2 time call from your dealer but not from company person.this is straight way to inform you please solve my issue tomorrow otherwise i will go for action about you and your dealer.if you are not capable to solve this please collect your device (AC )AND RETURN MY MONEY.I AM FURSTRATED NOW.

I had taken above AMC contracts # [protected] & 7 valid from 14.03.2021
      to 13.03.2025 for two of my ACs. In spite of repeated WApp messages
      and promise from your end, so far it has not been sent to us. In spite of repeated follow up with your local team and your [protected]@godrej.com there has been no response. Please do it immediately and send scan of same to my email id also.

SAVITRI JAYAKUMAR
      C-6, Atreya Aptts., 44, 15th Cr, Malleswaram, BANGALORE -560 003.
      Ph: 91 [protected]
      e-mail: savitri.[protected]@gmail.com

Around 7 months ago i registered a complaint about my refrigerator that's not in the working condition. A service boy came and charged ₹1175 for changing a kit called thermostat but actually he didn't fit the new one. I have to complaint against the service boy.

I would like to raise a formal complaint against the problem which i am facing with my fridge which I have bought on 23rd Feb 2019 (Attached Invoice).
          Fridge Model No. - Godrej Eon- 26DP- 2.4MBL
          Purchase Date - 23rd Feb 2019
          Issue - Cooling problem

First Issue - There was cooling problem in my fridge which i have first faced in September 2020, within 18 months from the date of purchase. That time I had...

I have a nxw split ac which is non functioning for long time. Few month ago a mechanic came my house after lodging a complaint but he did not take any step for repair it. Plz take necessary action for repairing my ac as early as possible.

I bought.a fridge of Godrej at[protected] model no190-zt Bill no 104 . yesterday my fridge has been burned at night and two rooms has been fully burned with the burning of this fridge I got huge lose by this burning so compansate my lose.in between two times I have corrected falts in this fridge my two rooms has been fully burned

I have purchased Godrej viroshield on 11May 2021;started complaining about the issue in product on 17June, 2021.Despite two ph numbers provided, technician not able to call and locate my residence ; which is a prominent part of Gurgaon.After n number of complaints and follow ups no action till 29June, 2021.
              Request, PLEASE DO NOT BUY GODREJ PRODUCTS, NO AFTER SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED....

Godrej Appliances — Reg: complaint no - E1506329516- Fridge

We bought Double door refrigerator in Jan'21.From day one we face a problem with vegetable tray.All the time it's been loaded with water droplets hence every vegetable is being spoiled with over moisture.Your technicians visited couple of times and couldn't sort out this issue.your call center people gave supervisor and manager no and ask me to speak directly. Neither the officials cared to visit nor the customer service gave proper response...

I have complained on 10th June 2021 ...still my Refrigertor is not working ..each time a person comes n say that the board is not working and its not available in the company ...we have to order n and get it... when he bought the board and fixed it and then he is saying that compressor is not working wait for another weeks time as compressor is not available with them...
              my complained No. C[protected]
              Never saw an worst serving center like this in my life...its been more that 15days n still have to wait.

Godrej Thermostat Refrigerator is a faulty one given to us. Neither cooling properly and water is coming out of it.

WORST SERVICE, Never buy Product from Godrej.

Service centre not helping.not replacing nor refunding, Dealer is also not helping us.

This is to inform you, that I have purchased a fresh double door godrej refrigerator on 30 oct 2020 and now it is on warranty period, but now than i am facing cooling problem. i have repaired it many times but no permanent solution found.It runs smoothly for few days after repairing and than same cooling problem occurs. I am very much frustrated with Godrej services. Sir I therefore request to you kindly allow to replace my godrej refrigerator...
                  I bought refrigrator 2 year ago and when i switch on refrigrator compressor was blast and i paid fees for repair/change compressor total 2600,

500 for technician and 2100 for feeling gas,
                  its wok fine for 10 month, after that one also blast
                  as per technician they told me do same process pay 500 and also 2100 for gas feeling,

why i pay fee repeatadly the product is totally useless and also technician...
                  It very sad to say that about your godrej service is very worst bcoz of we are trying past 25 days for refrigerator service but your representatives are not responding.

even if generate complaint many times also.

its refrigerator has brought just one moth before and you dispatched damaged piece refrigerator and same has to be informed to your concerned person. and no one has come for demo and instantiation process...
                  It very sad to say that about your godrej service is ver worst bcoz of we are trying past 25 days for refrigerator service but your representatives are not responding.

even if generate complaint many times also.

Purchased an godrej ac from flipkart on[protected]. It might have been delivered after few days and installed. Installation was done by mr. Lekh raj from godrej. Soon after that lockdown started. And was much fear about covid. The ac was rarely used. The installation was faulty as in this winter we found that indoor unit was hanging from left side. On[protected] i registerd servicerequest to godrej for making the things right. On 01.06.2021...
                  This is to bring in to your notice that, I, Anubhuti Rai, is writing this complaint with very sad, frustrated and heavy heart. We had purchased Godrej Double Door Refrigerator in year 2011. It was working fine till September 2020.
                  We reported our problem to customer care in October 2020 that there is a cooling issue. Our complaint was attended and a technician came and said that there is short in wiring of the compressor and it needs...

Very worst services provider if compare to other brands.

Wr are trying to get service past 20days but no-one is responding.

Hello Godrej Team,
                    I raised a complain on 2nd June 2021 regarding washing machine issue i.e. drain valve damage.
                    From that day I am continuously chasing godrej customer services and as per them they are escalating this issue with their senior.
                    After chasing 4 times in toll free number they provided me one Manager phone number, I started chasing him also but till date not shorted, he has a good excuse of pandemic.br...

I can’t track my order GA1225 13/06/2021