Golden Forests
Golden Forests India Ltd.

Golden Forests Customer Care

Golden Forests India Ltd.

Facebook

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 05:00 pm

Golden Forests related photos (910)

Golden Forests Complaints & Reviews

Bharat S. Purohit

I have invested amount of 1000/- in the golden forest (India) limited under receipt no. Ls/96/108732 dated 17/05/1996 by the name of Samelaram Chhogaji Purohit by zone - 3

My amount maturity date is 03/04/2017 under enrolment no.434798 my maturity amount Rs. 101000/-
But till the date i have not received my amount.

Your Marketing Member Sapana S. Shah (S. O.) Acknowledgement Receipt No. GUJ 014555

So you are requested to help me to receive my amount as soon as possible. (Contact Mobile No. [protected], [protected] my Email ID [protected]@gmail.com)

Company address is as under,

Golden forest (India) limited
S.C.O. 834, golden complex, shivalik enclave,
Manimajra, chandigarh (U.T) 160101

refund my maturity amount rs. 101000.00
refund my maturity amount rs. 101000.00

[Mar 28, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijay Nigudkar

I am an ex-serviceman and invested my hard earned money in golden forest (India) ltd as a future investment. But now i am unable to get back the same amount which is very much required at this moment. The details of investments are as follows :-

Ru/96/11944 - monthly rd due on 28/03/2000 enrolment no. 188999 and a/c no. 01/9/rud58094.

Fixed deposit amount rs.222000/- receipt no. Ls/97/5465 issue date 05/02/1997 a/ no. 01/9/lsd143216 st no. Jnd97-2529/188999.

Sir, please look into this matter and try to refund my money on following address :-

Mr. Vijay anant nigudkar
    A-01, vaibhavshali co-op. Hsg society, plot no. 5 sector-11 kharghar, navi mumbai - 410210

Email address - [protected]@gmail.com

Regards.

Vijay nigudkar

[Mar 24, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have invested in your company Rs 2000/ in 1997 vide receipt no 97/23666, Account number 01/09/LSB 359732 Maturity date was 06.01.2009.
    You are requested to help in recover this amount.
    Mobile no.[protected]
    H.No545, CP cOlony Morar Gwalior 474006.
    The cheque issued bygolden forests are returned without collecting money, whwn it is submitted in to my bank accounts
    the cheque details are :
    1)cheque no0360599 dt.[protected] state bank of patiala for rs. 101000/-
    2) chewqueno 0360600 dt.[protected] state bank of patiala rs. 10000/-

srivarsha
      Dear sir

I have invested in golden forest india ltd
      My account noc/c a/c no.01/9/lsc348060 receipt no 96/87153
      On amount of rs.1000/- in the date[protected]
      For the maturity of rs 80, 000/- in the date[protected]
      I here by request the kindly inform me i will able to get the amount.

My e mail manjula. [protected]@gmail.com
      Mobill no [protected]

Mrs. Channu manjula
      W/o c. Venkateshwar
      H. No.12-2-410, tallagadda
      Hyderabad

[Mar 23, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prathap554
        Dear concerned,

My father had paid two amounts golden forest on 1995 the amount will got maturured on 07/2016 i have checked the internet how to get the money but due to some issue i had known that the company frauded the people at some point of time before, now they are giving the collectecd money back.

Kindly let me know the process to get our money back.

Prathap.

[Mar 14, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Im pooja d/o rajesh prasad

my insuranc account no 01/9/LSC70318

PH .[protected]

RETAN MY MATURITY VALUE AMOUNT

sks_21
          I have invested my hard earned money for future of my children in Golden Forests in 1995, and 1997. The maturity amount is not paid till date. Details are as under:
          1) Receipt No. LS/95/120800 Dated 06/08/1995 Maturity date 20/06/2020 Value Rs.2, 22, 000.
          2)Receipt No. LS/95/120801 Dated 06/08/1995 Maturity date 21/06/1999 Value Rs.2, 000.
          3)Receipt No. LS/97/127751 Dated 28/05/1997 Maturity date 09/04/2017 Value Rs.80, 000.
          Kindly Pay the maturity amount overdue at the earliest.

ravi kumar1512
            Iam invested the some of amount 1000 in (Gfil) in the name of tummala ravi kumar on the date of 31/01/1996 receipt no : ls/ 96/73416 and a/c no is 01/9/lsc334323
            Enrolment no 318231and the maturity amt is 101000 and the maturity date is 31/01/2017 till now i didnt receive amount till the date

So your requsted to help me how to claim my amount

My email id: [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile no:[protected]

[Mar 13, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by ravi kumar1512 Mar 13, 2018
            please refund my Amount as soon as possible
            my father has invested 1000 rps on my name in the year 1999 and its maturity year is 2020. ny enlorement number is 175429. now due to owr family problems i need to withdraw my maturity value till now, i request you to please follow and go through my request.
            Thank you sir.
            Respected sir/madam
            I have deposited in your firm Rs1000 on[protected] according to which, on maturity of investment I was to be paid 101000 rupees as in 9/10/2016. The same was registered under name- Baby Veronica Darcus
            Registration number--LS/95/163508
            Please do the needful and oblige.

sharmajee.delhi
              Please guide for refund against certificates attached.
              Also suggest how do i change address of communication on the certificates as i got retired and now i am living in rajasthan.
              I had invested my hard earned money like many other investors.
              I will be very grateful for any guidance and help provided as i am totally unaware of the processes and situations prevailing regarding the matter.

Golden Forests India Ltd — maturity amount not received

Ashutosh kumar singh a
                I ashutosh kumat singh purchased two policy from gifl.
                (A) ac no 01/9/lsd88573 dt 16 apr 96 for amt rs.1000/- rupees...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Deekshithbangera
                My father had invested a sum of 1000rs om[protected] and the maturity amount to be received on[protected] is 101000rs. But now the bank people had told me the account is not valid and this is fraud. So i request you to go through this and help me to get the maturity amount.

Receipt no. 97/16332
                St no. Mrd97-1610/26557
                My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 08, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sujit Kumbhakar
                  Few days ago i raised my concern in this portal mentioning, that i have not received maturity amount till now.

Just after few hours, raising my concern i received one phone call from a person named 'rahul sharma' telling that he is calling from gfil settlement team. He assured me that i will get back all my invested money with interest. For that i have to take one policy of rs 30980/- from one of the insurance company. He gave me three company name to choose for taking insurance. I choose hdfc-life. After that one lady called me on behalf of hdfc-life, who is coordinating with gfil also. She told me that, later i will receive one call from agent and i need to handed over the required documents along with two cheque (One of rs 30980 and another cancel cheque) to that agent. The agent was a good person, so when i received call from the agent, he alert me that, 'you are in trap, don't do any policy. You will not get nothing'.

So nothing positive is happening. We are just getting victim of the situation.

Thanks & best regards
                  Sujit kumbhakar
                  +91 [protected]

[Mar 06, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  sir i am R Chandra Shekar from Telangana...
                  i will also received calls sevaral times from Rahul Sharma And also Ankith Sharma ...
                  They are told we are from GFIL Cunsumer Cell.
                  they told whatts up Your investment details...i will send . next day they said you will get RS 18, 53, 550/-
                  but you will prosess through HDFC life insurance or Future general or India first these any one company
                  you invest amount Rs 37, 000/- for the time of 45 to 60 Day. And give photo, AAdhar, pan card, pass book xerox and also give 2 cheques, , , ????
                  after that we create account on your name and deposit that Total Maturity amount...
                  Our person come today and collect all documents...etc.
                  It is Right Or Wrong...

What i think this is Fake...

from
                  R Chandra Shekar
                  Telangana

[protected]@gmail.com

Aru1023
                    Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Armadha Banapuram.. My guardian has deposited in a scheme in 1996 with a deposit of Rs:1000/- which has matured on 20/11/2017 and became Rs:101000/- (one lakh one thousand only)..
                    I have attached both, you can find in this same complaint
                    1) The scheme receipt which has details in it.
                    Receipt no: LS/96/289147
                    Issue date:29/12/1996
                    by Zone3 issued in the name of Armadha Banapuram D/o Mr. B.G.Mallikarjuna Rao
                    2) The cheque issued by you at that time i.e., 29/12/1996..
                    We happened to forget about it (scheme & cheque) and the cheque has expired recently as cheque has crossed 3months of its life span.. I kindly request you to reissue another cheque with the same details as on the previous cheque issued by you previously and inform me by mail or post it to the below postal address mentioned in the mail.. I have sent a mail, but it didn't reach you cause your mail inbox is full..
                    I hope you'll respond to this mail as soon as possible and reissue the cheque and send it to the postal address mentioned and inform me through mail or SMS..
                    We have shifted from the address mentioned in receipt to the below address
                    New postal address:
                    Armadha Banapuram,
                    D/o B.G.Mallikarjuna Rao,
                    Flat no:403, Prudent Pranava Apartments, Road no: 2, Brindavan Colony, A.S.Rao Nagar, E.C.I.L, Secundrabad, Telangana.
                    Pincode : 500062.
                    Contact no: [protected] (add +91 or 0 in front)
                    Mail id: armadha.[protected]@gmail.com
                    ]

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
                    Armadha Banapuram.

reissue cheque
                    reissue cheque

[Mar 01, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My investment in golden forests have matured in january 2018 for Rs 2, 22, 000. How to claim it?

Rahul Sudan
                    Delhi
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Shailesh Kumar s/o Ram Samujh Ram
                    Vill. Raini Post. Raini
                    Distt.Mau 275101
                    Mob.[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Golden Forest India Ltd — request or insurance of fresh account cheque in favour of shabnam or nominee sri mohd. yunus enrollment no. 102646 regd. no-16-17512

ameer bano
                      With reference to the subject cited above, i would like to inform thata i have been incloratted my gaughter...

Er Avinash Daingade
                      I have invested amount of 1000/-in the golden forest (India) limited under receipt no. Ls/97/13925 dated 04/04/1997 by the name of avinash dhondiram daingade my father and nominee shobha dhondiram daingade by zone -4

My amount maturity date is 20/01/2018 under enrolment no. 723925.

But till the date i have not received my amount.
                      So you are requested to help me to receive my amount as soon as possible.

Company address is as under,

Golden forest (India) limited
                      S. C. O[protected], golden complex,
                      Manimanjra, chandigarh (U. T) 160 101

[Feb 24, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Er Avinash Daingade Feb 24, 2018
                      My receipt no Ls / 97/13925

Shailesh Kumar S/o Ram samujh ram
                      vill .raini post .raini mau 275101

pavan raj ch
                        My father named challa. Nageswara rao was invested amount of 1000 rs dated 29/06/2000 with enrollment 1313416, its maturity date is 29/06/2025, then how can i get maturity value money of 222000rs...

So please.. Send me some details & information about how to get that money

I want information

My email id : pvnraju. [protected]@gmail.com

Phn. Num : [protected]

[Feb 20, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Non Payment of Rs. 15000/-, Receipt No. 95/23172 dt.20-4-95 due on[protected].No payment as yet. Documents already sent in original to Co:
                        Ram Chander Saini s/o Sh, Mangat Ram Saini, 34/10, Rohtak Gate, Gohana 131301 Distt: Sonepat. Haryana.

युनिक मोटिव्हेशन एज्यूकेशनकन्सलटंट
                          Sir/madam
                          I have invested amount of 1000/- in thecunder receipt no.97/5293 dated 10/01/1997 by the name of pranita phuke and nominee mr. Balaji phuke
                          My amount maturity date is 15/09/2017 under enrolment no. 99765
                          Please tell me how i can get this maturity amount. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com please reply this emild id

With regards,
                          Balaji phuke

[Feb 19, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sujit Kumbhakar
                            I invested all my hard earned money long time ago (29th feb'2000). Though the policy was matured around 15 years back (29th aug'2003) but gfil yet not paid me a single penny. Gfil is saying 'total liability of golden forests india limited is less than rs.1200 crores while the assets of the company are worth more than rs.5, 000 crores.' i have also sent my original certificate to gfil through registered post as they were saying that they will repay our outstanding, but the acknowledgement yet to receive. So gfil has all rights to deny that they yet not received the documents from me and i have no proof to prove this. I have only the photocopy of the certificate.

Gfil should repay all the outstanding asap with the same interest at the time of investment. Because time is money and there are so many investment plan from non govt. Organization who are still paying a high interest (At least 12% for mis, so for fixed deposit it should be more than 12%). Moreover enough time passed after the time of maturity (Yet not got any money) this amount can be reinvested twice to redouble the money. Means at present state we should get at least 4 (Four) times of the maturity amount.

The funny matter is that intentionally no one is taking the responsibility to refund our hard earned money.
                            Company is saying 'now everything is in committee’s hands’.
                            Chief spokesman & authorized representative of gfil nikhil kant syal's is saying from an endless long period that "return of money would start within 6 months", god knows when the counting of 6 months will start.

At least india government should take some urgent necessary steps thinking about the monitory loss of the investors. Government should seize gfil property and repay our amount with proper compensation.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & best regards
                            Sujit kumbhakar
                            +91 [protected]

sriajit
                              Cheque bounched of rs 101000/- of canara bank 0810174 dated 06/02/2018 in kanchan srivastava name.
                              Mobile - [protected]
                              Requesting you to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
                              Waiting for positive response at the earliest.
                              Invested rs1000/- in february, 1997 so that we will get mentioned amount for some urgent work.
                              Please feel free to contact at [protected] for getting this amount at the earliest.

[Feb 16, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payal Khunteta
                                Dear team,
                                I have some units of golden forest (India) limited. Please let us know how to redeem it and please provide us with some contact number where we can call. We are trying hard to trace this company but not getting any details for the same. Please help us in redemption o[censored]nit we have.

Thanks and regards
                                Bhawiaka khunteta

Account no.
                                01/9/ lsb317076

[Feb 13, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

viswateja593

My father (Majeti satyanarayana) had invested 1, 000/- rs in 1996. The maturity amount is 1, 01, 000/- rs. Following are the details of receipt:

Receipt no. Mrc96-2367/210601, lsc332468 issue date: 29/03/1996

Commencement date: 29/03/1996
                                  Maturity date: 05/02/2017

We have not received any payment till now and we are also not aware how to claim amount.

Please do the needful and help us. Below are our contact details:

Address: yanamadala street, mangalagiri, guntur district, andhra pradesh
                                  Mobile no: [[protected]]
                                  Email:[protected]@gmail.com (Son of m. Satyanarayaa)

Look forward for your support and positive reply.

seeking help for withdrawing the money of mine from a policy of golden forests india ltd.

[Feb 12, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

karishetti
                                    Sir i have taken shares in golden forest india limited.
                                    Details are as follows
                                    1) name mallikarjun shivaputrappa khanpet now surname changed to
                                    (Karishetti)
                                    2) date 8th feb 2000 receipt number 00/3189 zone 2
                                    3) share on purchse was 12000 (Twelve thousand only)
                                    4) maturity date on 17 jan 2005
                                    5) current address svaksha plot number 2146 sctor number 9 mmextension belagavi

[Jan 28, 2018] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.