Google India / Tez Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to Google India / Tez

Having problems with Google India / Tez?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Google India / Tez customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Google India / Tez

Toll free
1860 266 6622

View more phone numbers

Google India / Tez reviews & complaints page 42

My transaction with goka anil kumar was made on march 14 th for transfer of rs.1400/-. It is now 15 days and more over 10 business days. But the transaction was shown as processing. But my money was deducted on march 14th.

I raised dispute on that day itself but it was not resolved till now.

Please take action and refund my money immediately.
Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A fraud transaction has taken place from my moms no
    [protected] while they were trying to buy phone for my brother
    I want some to speak to however it’s a shame that google pay have no helpline no or email
    I want to report and dispute my transaction urgently however i can’t communicate with them for an immediate action this is really pathetic
    Plz help for rev of rs 15500 paid toward ph no[protected]
    It is their hard earned money
    I request someone to resolve the same at the earliest

I[censored] do mean understand my situation problem facing multiple accountslink check to me if you have received this message was sent from my phone number put in the details of the same so screenshot sending you have received some issue with bank account n agents also not responsible not there urgently required to me quickly took taking long time support already been submitted details are given reply email from my side please contact me if you have received this communication i am said
      Mar 26, 2019
      Updated by T.vinod Kumar
      Google tez update adding bank account details are not taking support union Bank link multiple accountslink Check server update

I have tried subscribing to alt balaji app through google pay using my debit card on feb 14 and my amount was debited but subscription failed and i have contacted alt balaji their support team has said that they have not received the amount but google payments show that my amount was debited but not yet refunded so could you people please help me resolve my issue and refund my money as soon as possible. The mail i received from alt balaji...
        Hii, my name is ghantasala venu gopal, resident of kavali, spare nellore district, andhra pradesh. India. I have received a text message from sbi bank stating that a transaction was made by my debit card was successful. But the card is with me and i have not shared my credentials with anyone. This message was received on 24.03.2019 at 2:00 pm. An amount of rupees 1800 was lost. Please verify and return my money....
        Today unapproved transaction was made from my account in the name of Google*proxima Beta txn#741952 Rs.7900.00, without my knowledge and without accessing my debit card, neither generated any otp for the above values. The messages said Thank you for using your sbi debit card 0992 for a purchase worth Rs.7900.00 on POS 00248742 at Google*proxima beta txn#741952.
        Please refund my money which I really did not spend myself. Please help...

If they remove the info about Indian Prime minister why its still coming while we typed about world stupid prime minister.
        this things never be going to tolerate and Google will have to pay a huge value for their this stupidity. peoples are making joke about my country which is not going to accept as my nation is my proud and whatever someone do or not do is our business. Google have no rights to show these kind o[censored]nprofessional behavior in their search engine therefore if they will not remove this from their search engine, I will file a case against them and will raise this issue to everywhere in my circle to send abusive words to google.

How dare Google can shows the world stupid prime minister about my PM Mr. Modi ji? who they are and how they got this authority to show these kind of stupidity in their search engine. last month I have seen about Mr. Donald Trumph as well. I would say then Google is the world worst and stupid company which containing these kind of information in their search engine. the peoples working in Google are such a stupid and illiterate as they do not know the power of Mr. Modi. he is the man who brought my country in the level where other country has stated to respect us. please submit this complaint and give them a notice to remove this.
          Punit
          Iraq

I have done a transaction on 24 january at 7 pm for the amount of 50000 rupees. This amount got debited from my account and got credited in the other person account but suddenly got debited within 10 minutes. So still the issue regarding this transaction is pending and is a issue between me and the other person. So kindly help me with the issue and sort it as fast as possible.

I paid my electricity bill (BSES RAJDHANI)of amount Rs 2140 on 17th February 2019 but my electricity bill is not paid but my money debited from my account. On 17th feb to till 20 march 2019 I call everyday to google pay customer care but my money is not refunded to my account.They only gave fake promises to me that my money is come till morning, evening etc. They gave me fake promises for about 1month but my money is not refunded to me....

I made a transaction with goibibo via gpay on 4/02/19, and at that it was shown as payment processing and later my account got debited and i contacted goibibo they said they have refunded amount on 04/02/19, and i have provided all required details to gpay and been following up with gpay team on daily basis from 04/03/19, still i am not able to get proper response from them.
              Mar 19, 2019
              Updated by praveen kumar mutnuru
              Refund transaction date :14-02-19
              Mar 19, 2019
              Updated by praveen kumar mutnuru
              Refund transaction date :14-02-19
              I payed a electricity bill .but bill payment failed but my money has been debited from my cccount

On 23rd January Amount debited my account but payment failed amount not refunded my account. I was complaint so many times but no any reply My transaction UPI ID[protected]

From my account continuously money debited like.

"thank you for using your sbi debit card 6793 for a purchase worth rs249 on pos 00248742 at google *proxima beta txn#317598. If not done by you, forward this sms from mobile number registered with sbi to [protected] to block your card. You may also call[protected]."

This is the message i received almost 8 r 10 times with different amount deductions.
                Below...
                Hello support team,
                Today i have added 300rs in my paytm wallet. The amount is deducted from my account but not added in paytm balance. My paytm number is [protected].
                I have attached my transaction screenshot. I antrefund 300rs in my bank account.
                Solve my query asap.
                Pardeep kumar
                Er. [protected]@gmail.com...

I have sent 40 thousand by using google pay on 28 jan 19 to one of my friend .But tilll date amount not credited into his account. I have contacted google pay customer support and npci via email and calls many times, but they ask me to wait for another 7 days. Even after 46 days they ask me to have patience . Nobody is giving any staisfactory reply .I felt cheated.Plz help. Made to suffer without any mistake
                I changed my mobile and i installed tez app and i tried to link with Paytm bank but it was never linked with tez so i thought to change account at that time my account was suspended so plz kindly help me with this matter
                I done 2500 rs. Transaction on 4 march, 19 but transaction is failed and the amount is deduction into my bank account, amount reversal period is 7 days but still 15 days above transact and amount is not credited. Please help me for getting my deducting amount.

Google Transaction ID:
                CICAgKCyufy2Fg

UPI Transaction ID:

On Sunday 9th March at 12:30, the payment failed and the money got deducted from my account and still did not get the money back to my account.

I have transferred an amount of 5300/- rs from my wife account of hdfc bank on 1 feb 2019 to my father's account in sbi bank by google pay.
                  But still that amount not credited to my father's account.
                  I have complaint so many times to google pay team. But they didn't give any solution and my payment is not credited to that account.
                  Please look on this matter....

On[protected] payment of rs.1190 processed for torrent power ahmedabad, electricity bill payment failed but amount debited from bank account.

It is request to refund of rs. 1190 debited

"bharatbillpay" bill number[protected] bill date 25 feb 2019
                  Bill payment of rs.1, 190 transaction failed

From : [protected]@oksbi

Issuer bank : bank of baroda

Google transaction id : cicagkcy1b2uzw

Upi transaction id :[protected]
                  I made a transaction of 1500 Rupees on 05/03/2019 to one of my friend and the transaction got failed .
                  The money hasn't been refunded back yet.

The UPI Transaction id :[protected]
                  Google UPI Id : - CICAgKCyhuv8IQ
                  I have 3 days before amount transferred but status was failed but still not getting amount, please check and update

Attached screenshot

The issue started while i switched phones and was trying to relink the account to my gpay on the new phone. There was an error and the linking was not complete.
                    Have registered multiple complaints with google pay for unresolved issue of a bank account linking to upi. Have been constantly following up for a resolution. The only response given everytime is that the technical team will respond. It has been nearly 4 months and there is no resolution to this issue

Google India / Tez — amount debited from my account but not credited to merchant account - gpay

I had done transaction via Gpay on 22nd Dec, 2018. The amount is debited from my account but not credited to Merchant account. I have been contacting Merchant, Axis bank (my bank) and Google Pay since then, yet received no resolution on the same. Tha Gpay app shows payment confirmed. Gpay has provided me false information and also customer care service is not supporting me for the same. They have registered the complaint but not provided...

I had placed order of rs 1957 for amway product on date 06/01/2019. Payment was done through tez (Google pay). Amount was deducted but order was not placed.
                      6-jan-19 upi/dr/[protected]/billdesk/icic/billdeskpg/colle — transfer to[protected] debit 1957.00
                      More than two months are over but not got any refund
                      We are going for digital india with no solution of the problems generated. Feeling totally helpless and cheated in the name of digital india. Don't know how to get lost money.

Jeetendra nigam
                      Mar 13, 2019
                      Updated by Akshat Nigam
                      Please go through the attach file of the details of transaction of Rs 1957 on date 6 Jan 2019
                      6 Jan 2019 6 Jan 2019 TO TRANSFERUPI/DR/[protected]/ /ICIC/billdeskpg/colle-

TRANSFER TO[protected]

Rs 1, 957.00

Payment was made through Google Pay
                      Details given by Google Pay - The reference ID for the transaction is ICI00eb208905aa401e8db171fb01414e3c.

Contacted SBI customer care - They say they have no role to play as it is matter between Google Pay and Amway.

Google Pay says - They don't have the amount, they are the medium for transferring the money .Money has been transferred may be with the Amway or with the billdesk payment gate way.

Amway says- Amount is not with them asks to contact Bank.

We are going for digital India with no solution of the problems generated.Feeling totally helpless and cheatd in the name of Digital India. Don't know how to get lost money.
                      Please again see, if you can help me .

Jeetendra Nigam
                      I send money from corporation bank to SBI bank on 11th January, of amount 10, 000/- rs. Money is deducted from my account but it is not showing up in SBI bank account.
                      Transection id[protected]

More than two months are over but not got any refund

Mobile No. [protected]
                      E mail- [protected]@gmail.com

Jeetendra nigam

I made a transaction of 5000 on feb 28, 2019. Transaction failed and amount debited from my account but the receipient has not received it. I raised dispute on march 3rd and today it's march 12th, i still have no update from google pay, i wanted to know if there is any other way to reach out to gpay or how long should i wait for them to respond?

Google transaction id - cicagkcytkyzxw...