[Resolved] Greater Noida Authority — No png connection despite 6 months passed

Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Shiladitya Banerjea
I have applied for png connection with igl in nov-2016. The amount of 6000/= was received by igl in the month of dec-2016 and was shared with bp no [protected]. But despite my repeated complains, the igl customer and its control room in greater noida continued to ignore it without any explanation.

Please help me in having the amount refunded with prevailing interest for the period they help the money on hold..

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2017
Wrongly posted to Gr Noida Auth.

Comments

A tree standing in south west side adjoining house no. H53 Alfa ll turning down touching the wall of my house alfa ll h-53. It became dangerous for my property and life .It must be remove at once .
I booked flat in unit 6, flat number 707 in amrapali dream valley, greater Noida and paid 70percent of amount but no possession yet

the possession is delayed by 4-5yrs

even when I visit amrapali corporate office in sector 62 Noida then employees told me that the company has not paid salary

trust you will do the needful to help get flat
The picture below is of the house no E-59, Alpha-1st greater Noida . We have complaint many times but there was no action taken by the RWA of sector alpha-1st . Kindly pay you keen observance to this issue, as this is very important from health point of views .

+91 12 0242 2160 [Chairman/CEO]