Haier Appliances India
Haier Appliances India Pvt. Ltd.

Haier Appliances India Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Haier Appliances India Complaints & Reviews

I purchase my 24" LED Haier Tv on 30/06/18. But after some days i see some scratches on the Led screen and 2 round circle comes in the left side bottom of the Led and right side top of the led. These circle is increased day by day. So i humbly requested for you, please replacement this LED in earliest.

my Mobile No. [protected]
Email Id- [protected]@gmail.com
Address:-
Name Vijay Kumar S/o Sh. Himmat Singh Village Gaduhi Po Bhararu Tehsil Joginder nagar Distt. Mandi H.P
Jul 10, 2018

Haier Appliances India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased AC on 15june 2017 I was facing the problem of cooling as service was done by your executive on 6june2018 again the same problem was not resolved as well as I called another time on 12june2018 for checking cooling problem but they said it was temperature problem but I faced regularly this problem again and again so please resolve it and exchange my AC as soon as possible.
    Jul 08, 2018

My top loaded washing machine started ahowi6erroe E3 and stopped spinning. Hence for the same I contacted customer care over phone and lodge Service request # TH[protected] on 1st July. I got call from technician on 3rd July and he denied to provide service post 6 PM. The very next day I got call from customer care and the lady informed that she is closing the call and advised me to call customer care on 6th July so that call cm washing machine could be serviced on 7th. As per advice, I called customer care on 6th and lodge service request #TH[protected]. To my strange none called or came for service till 6PM of 7th and I called back customer care. The representative in customer care was so rude that he did kept that call on waiting for 4 minutes although his whispers were easily be heard. This is really unprofessional service. I wl never advise anyone to buy haier products.
      Jul 23, 2018

My 42inch led TV stopped working . Technician charged 1180 without repairing it. Poor service.After 2 days again I registered the complain and was assured by your customer care executive that a senior technician will visit my place.2 days are gone and when I contacted you about the same they said my complain is rejected for no reason.
        Please look into this issue and send your technician ASAP.
        Jul 06, 2018

I purchased a haier top load autaomatic washing machine but the product is not satisfactory more than 3- 4 times it been repaired by the concern person still the same problem .i am facing . we are retired personnel cant face so many problems for a new product.kindly replace it or return by money. PLease its a humble request. thanks

Dark spots have appeared on my haier led tv screen within 1.5 years of purchase. When i contacted service support they informed me that i will have to pay rs. 1, 800 as service charge first. This is outrageous. Without even investigating the problem, the company wants to ensure payment to its service man. I did a grave mistake in buying this haier appliance when i should have gone for more reliable brands. I will strongly advice people not to get fooled by the lower costing haier items and go for reliable ones instead - if they the price is higher.
          Dr. Brajesh varshney
          Pune
          Jun 29, 2018

I bought a Haier AC Model 18CV3CR on 15 April 2018 from EP Electronics Paradise Pvt Ltd. Yusuf Sai..
          Last 7 days its not working.
          Complaint no 1: DL [protected]
          Complaint no 2: DL [protected]

The technicians are spending 3-4 hours daily and the company is not willing to replace the defective piece.

Problem:- Lots of vibration and hammering sound during on load condition.

Sir, I purchase Haier AC from Vijay Sales, MG road (1.5Ton, 5 Star) on 8th March 2018. This is my last time to purchase electronic appliances of Haier. Your product and your service is worst. No customer satisfaction in being demanded from your side.
            I have done complaint three times regarding AC(Lots of vibration during on load condition). Your executive comes and just bend the internal piping( as he says its tubes are touching mutually and vibration generate). For some while( approx 2 to Hrs it does not vibrate) it is OK, but condition is still same. Now they approach a new way as they are removing screws from internal parts by saying this "these are unwanted screws". Absolutely ridiculous i must say. Your procedure is to give a code to the costumer for current complaint and costumer will give this code to your executive. I would say its miracle when i say i will give the code after my satisfaction, i got answer " I dont want this code keep it". Super management
            Sir I am totally fed up. My next step would be consumer court. Please replace this AC asap.

Complaint Specification:-
            SR CODE
            1) N/A N/A(missed)
            2)GU[protected] N3FQ
            3)GU[protected] ZRCD

HAIER AC HW18CV5CR( 5 STAR)
            Ord No- 343-R-SFT 35
            V. No- 365-R- STG297

Name- Rajkumar
            Addr:- House No-91, Gali No 2D
            Basai Enclave
            Gurgaon (Haryana)
            Mobile No:- [protected]
            haier 1.5 ton ac (5 star)
            Jun 22, 2018

We have brought a convertable Haier double door fridge in Sonovision showroom, Gajuwaka, Vizag one month back....

I was purchase a haier ac of his gudwill in the market for other electronic item but on 26 may i have buy a ac on vijay sales (Ramphal chowk) i have face problem with my ac. First complaint i register on 28 may 2018, executive was visit the home and suggest me use staplizer i said ok and i 'll do that and after i was face same problem and again i give the request on 3rd june 2018 again he visit and told me there is voltage problem so contact with bses i said and i'll coordinate with bses and solve the voltage issue and again i'll register my complaint on 14 june 2018 but the problem is not "solve"

Problem - the problem is that when i start ac... The f1 error show in my ac

I want new ac (Replace my ac)
              Jun 15, 2018

On 09 Jun I lodged a complaint no LU[protected]. I was informed by mobile no [protected] that my complaint will be resolved today or by 10 Jun. Again I called him on 10jun he again told me that today it will be done. Again I gave call on 11 Jun same reply was given. The technician called me at 1900 hrs by [protected] that he is coming in 15 min but after waiting for 02 hrs he didn't arrived. Again I called at 1030 hrs he told me technician is coming in 1 HR. Technician arrive at 1500 hrs after at least making 12-15 calls and it took 04 days to attend my complaint. It is highly irregular and irritating. As a customer I fealt very disheartend by such response
                Jun 13, 2018

Yesterday while watching all of a suduen first video gone thenaudio also

I purchased a hair airconditioner window hw-18ch5cna on 17-apr-16 (Gurgaon location). It was under warranty for 1 year. Just...

My service request no dl[protected] dated 22.05.20180 in the name of ms. Pooja is still pending to be resolved. The engineer who visited on 23.05.2018 for service told that there is a leakage in gas pipe of indoor unit and the indoor unit will be replaced as the gas pipe is not available (I don't know the reason). Till date it has not been replaced and not a single person from haier side informed me about the status of my complaint. Mr. Vipin mehta one of customer service manager of my area also has no clue about the time period for replacement of indoor unit. I just want to know is this the service level you people are talking about in your advertisements. My old mom-dad are using the same ac and are suffering from hot weather due to non timely resolution of the complain. I therefore request you to please look into the matter and provide early resolution in this matter
                  Jun 10, 2018

Not responding to our complaints.
                    Without seeing the fridg or visiting our house, messages are sent "your complaint resolved".
                    I fail to understand, how irresponsible your people are.
                    I have purchased the side by side fridge from amutha & co, tambaram, chennai.
                    Model no. Hrf 618ss
                    Please act immediately and responsibly.

S patel
                    Ph.[protected]
                    Jun 03, 2018

I have purchased a fully automatic washing machine of haier model no. Hsw100-261nzp.. I am feeling an electric shock in washing...

I have purchased the refrigerator 8 months back from tambaram, chennai.
                      It is giving problem since inception. On initial complaint, your people came and dine dome temporary job, but the problem continues. Now, no body is responding. I do not want a defective piece. Having paid hard earned money for the product, why should i compromise.
                      Please take required steps and replace it with a new one. The new one should not have any complaint.

Sudarshan patel
                      Ph.[protected]
                      Jun 01, 2018

I need a general service to my washing machine and i have reached out to haier customer service 2-3 times, but they do not...

The dealer (Devi) from whom i bought 4 haeir airconditioners assured me that installation is free. However i was charged inr 30, 000 for the cost of copper wires and other core cutting charges. Also i am not sure if the guys who came to install are from the company sine the dealer (Devi) sent them to us. Also i dont have the guarantee cards which should have been in the pack.
                        They claim that only 3 meters of copper wire is approved free of charge. This is a extremely difficult situation since i have already paid for the 4 aircons and now i have been left with no alternative but to have them paid for installation.
                        I need clarification if that is so.
                        Pl provide me justice sine i have been forced to to be cornered.
                        May 20, 2018

May 22, 2018
                        Updated by [email protected]
                        Is somebody attending to my complaint OR do i need to go to the supreme court .. If these guys HAIER are not attending to customer complaints please close down the company ..TAKE THEM TO COURT AND GET THEIR WORKING CORRECTED.
                        The reason for my approaching a elite organisation like you folks is to get justice .
                        I WANT JUSTICE FOLKS
                        VENKATESH
                        I have submitted complain on 19/05/2018 and till date no solution has provided. My complain no. Is CG[protected]. My AC is in warranty and after service of company it has gone faulted. Kindly provide solution as soon as possible

My self radhey shyam meena, resident of kota rajasthan. I purchased haier refrigerator model - hrf 6637rg on 31 march 2017. I am facing the problem of ice dispenser from the first day of purchase. I made complain regarding the same issue several times. The first company representative changed the door but still the problem was there and new problems got added. I had put complaints so many times and technicians came but still they were not able to resolve the issue. They again changed the door. And this time door itself was damaged. It's been more than one year and we are suffering from the same problem. I trusted company and along with refrigerator purchased 3 air conditioners and one washing machine. I am very much frustrated from their lack of customer support. I have been complaining from one year and nothing have been done.
                          Please help.
                          May 17, 2018

May 17, 2018
                          Updated by Ashish9575
                          I Got Call from Haier Company they Agreed to Replace the Refrigerator But Now the dealer said None of the Refrigerators at the store Have Dispenser So Either you have to Take a Non Dispencer Refrigerator or keep on using the faulty Refrigerator with Dispencer. Then I chose a Non Dispencer Refrigerator Because I can't Use the Faulty Product More. But After that Dealer Asked me to Pay 10 Thousand Rupees for the new Refrigerator. Now I'm Totally Disappointed What Should I Do Now. Please Help.

This is dhaneshwar chalodiya from katargam road, surat, gujarat.

We have purchased haier hrb 475ss (450 liter) refrigerator from ads international on[protected] with tax invoice worth rs. 40, 500.

My complaint is, refrigerator is not working properly and getting hot from inside and cold from out side from last one and half month; the upper body of the refrigerator is not getting cold while lower body (Deep fridge) and my zone are working properly. We have raise the complaint 26 time in last one and half month.

Company's service person used to come and check the refrigerator and solve the problem on tentative base not completely. On[protected] they have taken the refrigerator to service center and return it on[protected] morning. By the evening of[protected], the upper body of refrigerator stop working and got hot, so we again call mr. Nitin panchal from haier (Number got from haier customer care) he clearly told that we have done what we could do in this refrigerator and we can't and will not do any thing more than this to your refrigerator, we ask them to come personally and check the refrigerator and inspect by his own but he kept on saying we can't do anything more and hang up the phone. The way he was talking to me was neither polite nor respective he was clearly misbehave with me. We have paid for the refrigerator and we have tax invoice for it no matter from where we have bought it from. It's haier india's responsibility to solve my problem.

I'm attaching tax invoice of refrigerator, kindly review my case and help me to fix this problem.

Suggest me how can i send you audio recording so that i can help you with audio recording with nitin panchal.

May 14, 2018

Hi am lentin. User of haier product from last many years. I bought an a/c last yer nd made an extend warenty. Still i have service warenty. From last tuesday (10/4/2018) we are caling customer service center thrissur keraka and they are giveing very bad responce. Still they didnt fix my problems. And am fed up with your service and not gona buy any product anymore.
                              Apr 14, 2018

We bought haier ac last year in april, since we bought it its not working properly, technician come after 3 days of lodging complaint, the behavior of technician was not good at all, he didn't solved problem, gas of ac leaked again and again, in peak summers we passed night with open eyes, infact they charged for gas in guarantee period, now when after winter we switched on the ac same problem is there, this is torturing us physically and mentally, my husband and me got sick 2 times because of heat. Please take action against haier.

Ruchika