HappyEasyGo Customer Care

India - 122015

Bad

HappyEasyGo Complaints & Reviews

hetpriy on Nov 13, 2018
I booked two return tickets for two from happy easy go and thereafter for such reason we need to cancel the same and the whole trip was cancelled and i did the cancellation directly from indigo website instead of happy easy go so as per indigo our refund was rs. 6210 so i request the same amount from happy easy go they told me the procedure for cancellation and i did the same and refund amount was rs. 100/- so when i asked the refund of rs.6210 they denied me telling that balance amount was service charge.

So this is fraud how they can charge this much amount highly disappointed and i want my refund of rs.6210/- otherwise will take strict action i suggest not to book from this site this site is fraud and i mailed them regarding this issue but they are not responding

My order id is[protected]

gagging61 on Nov 11, 2018
    Tried to book a ticket through happyeasygo app from ahmedabad to delhi on 10 nov 2018 after transaction is completed the ticket was not booked. So called up customer care and they told that it will take 15 to 20 mins to book but after calling them after 30mins they told the ticket has been cancelled by go air due to fare difference. They have not given me any call for that. When i told them the transaction has been completed successful so pls refund me the amount same day but after they told me it will take around 10 to 15 days for refund. Why should i wait for that much time when the transaction is successfully completed. Very poor services and customer care executive don't know how to respond properly. Wanted immediate refund.

Harshal Modi on Nov 10, 2018

I have booked hotel through happy easy go.

My payment got debited also.

They told me to wait for 2 hours for confirmation.

Next day morning, received call that, hotel is not available, and they suugested few cheap and far hotels which i denied.

They promised me to refund the amount within 7 days but even after 12 days today, still not received refund.

Contacted several times but every time they give false excuses and now not picking up phone also...

not received refund even though my booking do not confirmed and cancelled from their side
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

HappyEasyGo — amount deducted via upi transaction but ticket not booked

deepakma76 on Nov 10, 2018
        Email: mandal. Deepak.[protected]@gmail.com
        Amount of rs 23977 was deducted while booking ticket for airlines air india from...
        Complaint category Airlines

murali1410 on Nov 8, 2018
        Dear sir
        This is with reference to ticket booked for 16 th november 2018 pnr no rljdjx for pune to coimbatore the name mention in the ticket should be sunitha nair but by mistakenly it was typed sunitha nait immediately we had raised the concerened to happy easy go customer care and aswellas jet airways, there mail send we had called thrice but no solution was found only balme game by both the parties, it is very common to understand that there is no surname in india as nait where it can be understand that the alphabet in key pad r and t next to each other, this is not so big issue that it can be solved i request you to please look into the matter and do the needfull asap since the travelling date is nearing,

Do call [protected]

HappyEasyGo.com — fraud

ShantanuRathore on Nov 7, 2018
          I have booked my flight from Jaipur to Hyderabad @INR 5009 at 12:00 in afternoon. Company kept my booking under process after...
          Complaint category Airlines

Dhaval Thesia on Nov 7, 2018
          I booked flight ticket using happy easy go platform and after 3 hour my tickets has been upcoming not completed confirmation, Due to unfair difference air lines by happy easy go customer care.
          and they have processed full refund from today(07-Nov-2018) to 20 day..
          After that i am following for refund with happy easy go from past twenty days but they have not given me refund even after 20 days...

Long time wasted on tickets booking with money hold with 20 day..
          please take action in it...

regarding tickets booking

Kd brma on Nov 1, 2018
            I booked my ticket from these travel agency ( happy easy go) on 25th oct departure terminal from Delhi to agartala.My ticket was booked successfully and payment too, , through which the transaction was done by debitcard..i received the booking id confirmation through messages and emai and everything was right..later after an hour and a half i got a phone call from customer care replying that my booking was cancelled due to up and down in the airline fare ..i was shock to hear ...then i ask for the refundation replying that the amount will be refunded within 10-15 days..till now they are not in condition to cooperate with me regarding my refundation...more over they are unable to provide me a satisfactory explanation for the cancellation...

Asadgenx on Nov 1, 2018
              I booked a round trip from bengaluru to kashmir, the total cost of the ticket is rs.21, 242/- (Base fase alone 18, 400/). Due to an unavoidable medical reason, i had to post pond my trip, so i canceled my tickets. While proceeding to cancel, i was intimated that rs.800+ will be detected per sector. Hence i canceled, thinking that after the airline canceling charges, they will charge me (Lets assume 900 per sector) 900x4 = 3600 (Approx). But they deducted rs.1500/- per sector and a total of rs.6000 has been charged as cancellation fee and amount refunded was rs. 3242/.

Big vendors like yatra.com charge rs. 400/sector, makemytrip.com charge rs. 250/sector and ibibo.com charge only rs. 500/. And happyeasygo.com charges 1500/- behind the scene after saying rs.800+ while canceling. This is very misleading and unfair and misleading, to me it looks like they are targeting people who are canceling their tickets for some serious cause.

Kindly take action against this company, and save ordinary people from getting affected.

Biswajit769routray on Nov 1, 2018
                Guys are unprofessional, I have booked a ticket from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore on 05th September 2018 and my flight was on same day 9.30 PM. After booking I got the ticket and reached airport before 1hr. While boarding I came to know that Happy Easy Go has booked my ticket for next year (but the ticket that provided by Happy Easy Go date was correct) means 05th September 2019 . So I don't have any other option rather than a new ticket because Airasia charged more than the new ticket.

While I have tried to contact their customer care team thery repeatedly saying that we have provided the correct ticket and while I have requested them to talk with Airasia they were denying.

So never ever book tickets from Happy Easy Go even if 90% off, because there is no guaranty that you should be able to travel by the ticket they will provide.

Alswalahtravels on Oct 31, 2018
                  Actually happyeasygo.com is not an direct booking agent like yatra, goibibo, makemytrip.
                  If you book a ticket from other site confirmation needs only seconds. But if you book through happy easy go.com they need 45 minute time for confirmation, they are booking through travelboutiqueonline.com. If the fare is change/sold out within 45 minutes, your money they will not given back, they telling your money refunded already and contact your bank. So friends please do not book with happyeasygo.com.. Try any other site or any agent...

Sufyan Wani on Oct 31, 2018
                    I booked a ticket through happy easy go app but the payment was not processed at that time (I did the payment through upi) and payment was stuck in the gateway. After calling the web site they ensured the ticket is not booked and amount will be refunded when received.
                    The payment is now credited in their account but they are denying of receiving any payments. After raising the complaints with them multiple times they just ask me to call the bank.
                    I tried to do the transaction at 3:05am on 30th october. The ticket was for del to sxr for 17th nov.

not refunding the amount
                    I Had booked flight ticket from Mumbai to Goa from Happy Easy Go. I had requested for cancellation 1 month prior departure. Amount I paid for ticket was 1630/- for 1 ticket and cancellation fee was 1530. Refund amount i would be receiving was 100/- . So what is point of cancellation. Is the cancellation fee more than base fare which is 1200/-

Sourabha Ravi on Oct 30, 2018
                      We have booked one ticket from bangalore to ahmedabad by paying rs 7006l - including convenience fee rs 250 which they have mentioned non refundable. We have cancelled tickets directly through airline they told they have initiated the refund to happy easy go account by deductimg rs 3000/- as cancellation charges on the same day. But this company is telling they only refund rs 850 /- they can't refund rs 3756 /- deducting there convenience fee of rs 250/- which they have mentioned non refundable. Instead of refunding rs 3756/- thet are telling that they only refund rs 857/- deducting other service charges which they didn't mentioned while booking.
                      We want justice. This is a fraud company.

mrinmoy85 on Oct 27, 2018
                        1. This to inform you that i have book a hotel on dated 18.09.2018 order id no.[protected], that time you inform me you are unable to confirm the booking, it will be refund full amount of rs. 18, 106.00 within 7 to 10 days but till now we are not received any refund from happyeasygo.

2. I have booked air ticket on dated 23.10.2018 order id no.[protected]Ccu to gau) flight 6e-557 & pnr no. Odn35m. But when i reached in kolkata airport for apply a boarding pass that time airline authority told me that pnr is not ok. We have not a booked a ticket the above mention flight. That time i talk to their customer care office and inform them. They are told wait sometime i will call back. Till now we have not received any call back from happyeasygo side and the flight timing was already over and we missed out the flight.
                        For your kind information we talk to them several times but they didn't respond to our grievances. More over we lost our flight due to their negligence. We have lost flight ticket and hotel charges. Almost losses rs.41, 971.00 we have faced lots of harassment from their services.

Namrata Patkar on Oct 26, 2018
                          I had booked flight ticket from happy easy go for mumbai to goa. I had requested for cancellation 1 month prior departure. I had paid 1630/- for per ticket and the cancellation fee for same ticket was 1530/-. When the base fare for ticket is 1200/ how can the cancellation charges be more than base fare amount. My pnr number for ticket is h9lv8a.
                          I request kindly refund base fare to customer and stop making customers fool. When the customer is not using your service and cancelling prior 25-27 days company should consider the same.

refund for flight tickets

Asit Nanda on Oct 24, 2018
                            Hello guys i just want to bring your notice that i have booked a flight from bhubaneswar to bangalore on 5th october through happyeasygo.com. But i don't know how i was paid two times for a ticket. Hence i called the customer care of happyeasygo and told them about the matter. And they convinced me to refund one amount of 2200 within 48 hrs. After 3 days i called them again and they told the same thing that i have to wait 48 hrs. After 7 days i called them to know of my refund status and they told me again to wait 7 to 10 days. Finally it's above 19 days i have not been refunded yet. Today (24th october) i called them but they told me to call back after 5 hours. Seriously?? Whats going on? Shame on this site and please guys don't book flight or hotel through this cheating site. I am totally disappointed. Makemytrip is better safe n loyal than it.

Name - asit kumar nanda
                            Order i'd - (Protected)

Sukesh Kotian on Oct 24, 2018
                              Hi booked ticket from bangalore to mumbai on oct 16th 2018, with travel date on dec 20th price of 6922/- for two
                              Trip id :[protected]

Due to some personnel reason i cancelled my ticket, because i booked flight ticket which is refundable.

Today i received a message from my bank saying 200/- rs is credited to your account from happyeasygo.

When i called up the customer care they are telling different story, refund means only 100/- rs on cancellation of per ticket.

Happyeasygo changed the meaning of "refund" to different extreme, do they know meaning of refund?

I dont know why they posting "refundable"" in bold letter with green color while booking?

Govt should ban such sites and these kind of sites are very dangerous

non refundable amount

MOHD WAShi on Oct 24, 2018
                                We have booked air ticket for dated 20.10.2018 from happyeasygo site - order id[protected] bombay to kanpur fare amt inr 17962/- for 2 ticket and another ticket order id no.[protected] bombay to kanpur fare amt inr14608/- but after some time we received mail from happyeasygo that your ticket is not confirmed and you have to pay additional amt inr 9894/- but we were in emergeny and self had paid the addtional amt.

HappyEasyGo — unethical behavior

scams_beware on Oct 22, 2018
                                  This travel website gives you a low ticket rate, which you go ahead and continue to book through them. I booked a bom-dxb...
                                  Complaint category Travel & Vacations

HappyEasyGo — refund for trip id 591492229470750861

Srikanth_0747 on Oct 21, 2018
                                  Have booked an international ticket online on 24th sept 2018. Received an email from the cs team that due to a difference...
                                  Complaint category Travel Agents

Recently Discussed

3 days ago
                                  Refund due for more than 100 days
                                  4 days ago
                                  HappyEasyGo
                                  breach of the refund policy
                                  13 days ago
                                  HappyEasyGo
                                  Travel date was changed without my knowledge/permission
                                  15 days ago
                                  HappyEasyGo
                                  regarding refund against flight cancellation
                                  15 days ago
                                  HappyEasyGo
                                  Journey cancelled due to COVID without refund