HappyEasyGo Customer Care

Bad

HappyEasyGo Complaints & Reviews

Ajayas1312 on Jan 7, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
I want to inform you that i was booking a air ticket on 22nd december 2018 in the evening from your site from delhi to ahamdabad for journey date 17the january 2019. When i made a payment from my net banking account suddenly your website is crashed but the amount of rs 2541/-. Debied my bank account. I talked to your excutive on phone, she told that they haven't got payment, so that i made a complaint to my bank.
Today i got return proof from my bank that the payment has been credited to merchant account which i attached with the mail.
So, i request you to please return my amount of rs 2541/- to my bank account asap. The details are given below.
Thanks & regards,
Ajay kumar gupta
Canara bank,
A/c[protected]
Ifse code:- cnrb0000270
Gole market, new delhi 110001.
Mo:- [protected].
To author of public complant: Ajay Kumar Gupta

It is impossible to check such complaint objectively as the author had not attached:
- the original SBI receipt, which shows particulars of the exact transaction;
- e-mail, notification which had been received from the so called "mercahnt"
- any notification of the service provider - an operator of the site, where ou had attempted to book the eticket and who advised you to pay at their site.
So, no document confirming
- deducted amount from the unknown SBI account,
- no prove that the operator of site Happy Easy Go knows about your claim
are attached here.

The author is advised to address the complaint with exact request
with the reference on the exact transaction for refund exprssed in figures either
- to the SBI bank - the card issuer
or/and
- to the service provider - operator of Happy Easy Go site.
To state a resaon: no service /and receipt had receved by by user (author).

The duty of the SBI bank and /or of service provider
Happy Easy Go is to issue the decision on refund within 15 days follwoing your complaint, if in India, and,
if the stated facts are correct and a legal complaint is submitted correctly.

In 15-21 days, if no refund received either from SBI bank and/or the service provider Happy Easy Go,
the only solution is to start a civil case in a local court only.
You need to save as a prove:
- each receipts, which you own from service provider / bank, which proves the deduction from your account;
- your own complaint which you had submited to SBI bank / operator of the site
Happy Easy Go
- any decision / reply which you had received by email to your name, which related to the luck of the services
till the final refund received

The expected expences for legal civil matter can be:
- government fees start from 2000 ruppes + own efforts,
- legal fees for assistance of a lawyer or of legal professional start from !~10000 rupees + own efforts
The fair court shall award all reasonable losses, moral compensation, paid fees by final judgement.

I am not associated with the SBI / Happy Easy Go / government.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan enginners ltd
email for request with documents:
aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo — flight ticket not received from happyeasygo

suchee on Jan 5, 2019
    1. Booked 2 tickets for bangalore-delhi today and 15, 369 was debited from my credit card.
    2. No flight tickets has...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Airlines

Girdhari Agarwal on Jan 4, 2019
    I booked a flight ticket through this online site registered as happyeasygo.com and they have already charged my account but haven't given the booking confirmation and all. When tried to contact them, didn't get proper response and directly it meant that i have been frauded. They are very reluctant to give any details regarding the same and have asked to find an alternative for the same. I feel cheated and this wasn't expected from a registered company under indian government. I hope this gets resolved by closing or turning off the company as i feel its a very serious issue and other people should not face the same thing that i have faced.

anupmmtc on Jan 4, 2019
      I books an aur ticket on 9th Dec 2018 for journey on 2nd Jan 2019 from Delhi to Bhuvaneshvar (Ticket booking order no.#[protected].

Subsequently, I cancelled the ticket on 12th Dec 2018 and again got a confirmation msg that refund shall be processed within 10-15 days.

But even after lapse of more than 3 week, I did not get the refund.

Many times I tried to contact customer care but it did not fetch any result.

Vide mail dt 29.12.2018, Company replied me that my refund has been processed. But still refund is awaited.

Ajeetg on Jan 4, 2019
        Worst experience.
        I had terrible experience with booking[protected]. Trip is on 13th june, kochi to bali.

They hold our ticket for reason of name that first and last name cannot be same (I checked with airline for person with just one word name and it was mentioned that you need to repeat the first name in last name), which i clarified within 10-20 mins, even after that they took 1 day to come with some other reason.in 1 day fare was increased and they were somehow avoiding to issue the ticket on older fare which i already paid.

Each person in customer care was saying different thing and nobody was in sync. They have their own random protocols. They just sat on our money and dont issue the ticket. Neither they bother to call and update me, in 3 days i called them 7-8 times with call going upto 1 hrs 15 mins, nothing came out. On top of that they will never accept their fault and keep saying different thing in different call.

Today on 4th jan, they suddenly started refund of the ticket without discussing anything further.
        It is unclear, what had been wrong from such complaint - why the ticket issuer had not accepted the request to change the name as it is requred by law.

Finally, they issued the refund. Enjoy!

If I am in the sues of trval agent, and you make a call to me every day,
        I would not talk to such customer as the conditions of e-ticket are written in text of e-ticket.
        Change of name is procedure which is governed by different Indian laws and ICAO regulations.

Anyway, you can be entitled for future compensation.
        If you wish so, you need to hire a legal professional for charge and to start a civil case in the court.
        The fair court shall award all reasonable losses, moral compensation, paid fees by the judgemnt.

I am not associated with the above air carrier.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
        Aryan enginners ltd
        email for request with documents:
        aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]
        I had booked a flight from Delhi to Kolkata and the invoice was showing the maximum luggage as 25 kgs. When i reach the airport i was informed the info was wrong and i had to dispose off some of the luggage at the airport itself.i had lost a lost of stuff on this account and I want compensation from happy easy go for this wrong information.

[email protected] on Jan 3, 2019
          I booked ticked on 2nd jan with happy go for 3rd at 9 pm spice jet which got cancled but amount got debited after confirmation with customer support for its cancellation status and amount refund i booked other ticket for go air 3rd jan 11 pm flight but on 3rd at 5 pm i got confirm ticket mail for cancled ticket and after discussion with customer support i am not updated for its refund clam even not ready to share call record on behalf of which confirmation i took decision to book other ticket.
          Anonymous author: k.gaikwad1986 (at) gmail.com

you did not show :-
          - date, flight and airport
          - attached e-ticket
          - boarding pass if ay
          - the naser, did the air carrier provide you with an alternative flight or not?

You are entitled on the compennsation by law, if you have all documnets and you are able to submit the correct complaint either to air carrier or to your service provider, in case you had the confirmed e-ticket.
          If in 15 days follwing your complete and correct complaint, the air carrier or the service provider (agent) did not compensate you by law, you are entitle dto sbmit the complaint to the local court.
          Note, to request the same subjet matter more than 2 times from the same service provider or to wait the reply more than 15 days is useless always in such type of cases.

In order to start the civil case for such type of damages in the local court,
          you need to hire a lawyer or a legal professional for fees:
          - governmet fees, from 200 or from 2000 rupees depending upon court and upon the sum,
          -preparation of the case costs from !~5000 rupees by a legal professional + own efforts (to attend the court, to go to the post, to reply to the court)
          or
          you can hire the lawyer for 15000 + rupees who wil attend the court and will represnt you before the local court.

So i advise you to keep all the above text / each your complaint / each reply / e-ticket for 6 months - than you decide on the payment for legal service and the governmet fees .

I am not associated with the air carrier / government.

sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
          Aryan engineers ltd
          e mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net

Neeharikab on Jan 2, 2019
            On 02/1/2018, I have booked a ticket from Visakhapatnam to Kolkata on Happy Easy Go app and made the payment online via netbanking and the page directed me to the sale merchant i. E Pasfar Technologies pvt ltd.

The total ticket amount Rs.1883 was deducted from my account but I did not receive any ticket confirmation and there is nothing related to this in MyTrips. So I have booked the ticket again and paid 1883/- again and this time it was booked and I have received the ticket.

I have contacted the customer care but they were not able to resolve the issue.

Please take necessary action and refund my money back.

Please find the below attachments regarding the transaction.

San123moun on Dec 30, 2018
              I had booked a hotel in pondicherry for the date 15/12/18 with happyeasygo. However booking was canceled, after i had made the payment. The company had claimed to initiate a refund, which woild be credited within 10-14 days. However we are yet to receive the refund. Moreover, the customer care is not answering our calls, even on trying multiple times.
              Booking id[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Nirmal Jiwrajka on Dec 28, 2018
                I booked a room in hotel radha prasad erode through happy easy go app.
                They charged me 1317 rs for the room
                But when i went for check-in in the hotel the hotel people didn't get any booking information.
                When i called customer service his reply was insufficient and he disconnected the call,
                Hence i had to book the same through another app and pay again.
                My booking id through happyeasygo[protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

HappyEasyGo — payment done but didn't receive any confirmation mail/sms from company

Shramita Srivastava on Dec 28, 2018
                  Place of incident: noida
                  28/12/2018
                  I have booked my airline ticket on this website today.
                  For 10th march...
                  Complaint category Travel Agents

m0hitv on Dec 26, 2018
                  I made a booking for hotel on 8th december 2018 orderid:[protected]. But did not received any confirmation.
                  Later on follow up happyeasygo said the hotel could not be booked they will refund the money.

Now today 26/dec/2018 its been over 18 days, the amount is not yet refunded and nobody is picking call at [protected].

Happyeasygo is not even responding to my emails.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Kalyanim96 on Dec 24, 2018
                    I had booked a round trip from Bangalore to Mumbai on 27th Nov 2018 worth Rs.5076. But, the ticket got cancelled due to some reasons though the money was deducted. So the customer service people told me that i will get my total refund within 10-15 working days.Now its been a month and i have'nt yet received even a single penny. They also suggested me to go to the bank and cross check with them. The bank has also not received the money. The customer care is highly highly irresponsible about the whole thing. I really need this issue to be taken seriously.
                    trip id[protected]

HappyEasyGo.com — trip id 607704856987317150

seemavaz on Dec 24, 2018

I am expressing my grievances on happyeasygo. I booked twp tickets using happyeasygo on 20th dec 2018...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Travel & Vacations

daku kathiriya on Dec 23, 2018
                      I was ticket booking at 28-nov
                      That's time i was cash back transfer in my bank account so today 25 days go now but not transfer amount in my bank account.
                      I share all screen shot please check and refund my amount

I send mail on 3 times and call 10 times but not transfer my amount till now.
                      I hope you transfer my amount quickly.

Trip id=[protected]
                      Mo.=[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo — flight ticket not confirmed money deducted

dibsam on Dec 22, 2018
                        I booked flight from app happy easygo date: fri, 21 dec, 2018 at 09:50 pm
                        Subject: re: regarding trip #[protected]....
                        Complaint category Airlines

Endearing Dewdrops on Dec 21, 2018
                        I had booked a round trip from CCU to VNS on 25.01.2019 and return VNS to CCU on 28.01.2019 with flight partner INDIGO from the website of Happyeasygo.com on 15.09.2018.
                        I was receiving messages from indigo regarding rescheduling of my onward flight from CCU to Varanasi on 25.01.2019. The flight was rescheduled due to operational issues at Indigo.

To confirm my action, i had canceled the flight one side i.e from CCU TO VARANASI only directly from the Indigo website and also from the app of Happyeasygo on 27.11.2018. I did not cancel the other way, .i.e from VNS to CCU.
                        Happy easy go was informed of my actions and they assured of refunding the entire amount for one sided trip i.e from CCU to VNS minus their service charge by 15 working days. I have been continuously following them up, however no refund was credited to my original payment mode.

On date, 21.11.2018, while following up, they are trying to misguide me that my refund won't be credited until I complete my return trip i.e from Varanasi to CCU scheduled on 28.01.2019.

I feel cheated, and want my entire refund amount to be credited back.

Happyeasygo.com
                        Online Support : [protected]@happyeasygo.com 24*7 Customer Support :[protected], [protected]

Sweta Patra on Dec 20, 2018
                          I had booked a air vistara plane ticket on 13th dec 2018 through happyeasygo.com but due to some issues the airlines had rescheduled my flight. Therefore they asked for fresh booking and told me they had already fully refunded the money to happy easy go account. But when i asked for the refund, happy easy go is just stretching the time of the refund and they are not refunding yet.

Pnr no m7vc84
                          Vistara airways
                          I have booked the tickets but not received any tickets from them!!! They are not even answering any calls!!! No response whatsoever.

This calls for filing a police complaint too! I want my tickets asap coz chasing them for a refund seems like a huge task.

Kindly resolve this for me at the earliest. Hoping i get response from here!!!

riblr69 on Dec 20, 2018
                            Dear sir/madam,

We would like to kind inform you that we have cancelled both tickets through both airlines from blr-amd[protected] and amd-blr[protected] with full refund. Following are pnr details and amount:-
                            1. Date:[protected] name: ranjeeta b choudhary, new pnr: ag172d (Old pnr: fe7erm) amount rs. 2292/- through indigo airline.
                            2. Date:[protected] name: ranjeeta b choudhary, new pnr: nyuz5g (Old pnr: a7tywp) amount rs. 2666/- through spicejet airline

Note: i have made new booking through your site as per airline condition to sent full refund. Hence! Please process for full refund amount for both above said booking to my original payment mode. Please do the needful and update us as soon as possible.

Note: i want full refund amount into my original payment mode.
                            Updated by riblr69 Dec 20, 2018
                            cheating on refunding after cancellation
                            Updated by riblr69 Jan 04, 2019
                            We are waiting for response.

sukumaran nambiar on Dec 20, 2018
                              I have booked a hotel room in queen palace rameshwaram through happyeasygo.com on19/12/2018 after noon. Money is debited from my account but no any information regarding the booking of hotel. I received a message from happy esaygo.com that 2000rs. Is credited in wallet. Total money deducted from my account is 3993. Later i called queen palace rameshwaram, they told me that no any account with happy easter.com. Please credit entire money in account.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

prashant1507 on Dec 18, 2018
                                This is is regarding trip id[protected] by Happyeasygo
                                I have booked my ticket through your website on around 8:30 am but ticket ticket was not issued for the same after successful payment.

Afterwards I have tried a lot to make a call to customer care no[protected] but they were never responded till 12 :30 pm . I got a call from same no saying that if you have not booked another ticket then wait for 30 minutes and cut the call.
                                While heading towards airport I have started calling on[protected], the person over phone responded that he informed to the customer care they will pick the phone. Again customer care told to wait and finally she said all seats were sold out please take your refund or we can issue another option by giving next day flight.
                                This is very unfair, for the same reason I have gone through most painfull moment of my life as I have already informed that this is an emergency as a have to attend my grandmother funeral.

At last I got the tickets from the airlines at my own by paying additional money.
                                This can be avoided and can be managed through airlines if the customer care had responded on time . Don't they have curtsy to pick the phone for 4 hrs.
                                I need the compensation for additional fair, not responding on time, stress or pain which I have gone through this moment, also explanation for not resolving my issue on time and not to provide the conversation recording which I had with several executive.
                                Ticket for same flight is attached herewith.

very bad response by customer care
                                very bad response by customer care

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                  Importeddreams.in
                                  scam by selling wrong products and cutting off from the customer
                                  (13 minutes ago)
                                  Exide Industries
                                  delay in replacement gelmagic 1500 battery which is under warranty
                                  (14 minutes ago)
                                  Nestaway Technologies
                                  Putting up case against Nestaway
                                  (14 minutes ago)
                                  Vodafone
                                  my vodafone postpaid bill is very high.
                                  (21 minutes ago)
                                  IFB Industries
                                  ifb washing machine escalation about service