HappyEasyGo

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122015

Bad

HappyEasyGo related photos (474)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

HappyEasyGo Complaints & Reviews

pradeep soni pp on Jul 20, 2020
My flight was on 15april 2020 from mumbai to delhi pnr u43jjy flight got cancelled not received my refund amount up till now

Refund

[Jul 20, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Virendar Kumar Chourasiya on Jul 19, 2020
    I received the cancelled the ticket from airline side but still i am not received the refund amount. So many times i have write a mail regarding but still i have not received any response from your side.

Money not returned

ankitabhowmik18 on Jul 19, 2020
      I have cancelled my pnrs smv7ka and wm2khd through indigo portal and they informed me that they have already processed the refunds in two parts, one on 9th of april, 2020 and the other on 19th of july, 2020 to the agent wallet. I have made the bookings through happyeasygo portal and the payment was made through credit card. I have not received a single penny yet into my account. Please help me know the status of the same.

[Jul 19, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jainv7 on Jul 19, 2020
        I have raised a refund request for my flight ticket. The flight was cancelled by the airlines and after contacting airlines directly i was told that refund is processed. Its been 4 months and my refund is still not processed. Everytime i call they say it will take 10-15 days but this is extending endlessly.
        Order id[protected]

Jainv7 on Jul 19, 2020
          I have raised a refund request for my flight ticket. Its been 4 months and my refund is still not processed. Everytime i call they say it will take 10-15 days but this is extending endlessly.
          Order id[protected]

HappyEasyGo — Not refunding for cancelled flights

RanjanMandal on Jul 15, 2020
            I booked two flights for my family from delhi to hyderabad and goa to delhi but both flights were cancelled by airlines due...

Riya Khuranna on Jul 15, 2020
            Cheaters!! I will give them negative ratings if possible, never book anything from them infact don't even compare prices of anything on their app or site, they have nightmare experience of soo called refund or transaction failed.. You will never get a single penny in return i[censored] cancel or make changes or if somehow ur transaction fails, i lost thousands and being persuasive for a refund from last 6 months, even after an official mail saying they refund all the money to sadeasygo.. Stay away!

[Jul 15, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HappyEasyGo — Pending Refund

Utkarsh Soumya on Jul 14, 2020
              I canceled my flight with goair customer support and notified the same with happyeasygo on 15th march 2020. Order id:[protected]

HappyEasyGo — Not getting refunds since last 3 months

rizwansodagar on Jul 11, 2020
              I have booked 4 indigo tickets on www.happyeasygo.com for 17 march2020 to 24 march 2020 return flight of ahmedabad to port...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

HappyEasyGo — Refund not given even before I already bought free cancellation of reliance general insurance.

DEBRUP SARKAR on Jul 7, 2020
              Below is my ticket id with attached email. Even after 97 days I did not got my refund. Already purchased policy of Rs 248...

DEBRUP SARKAR on Jul 7, 2020
              Below is my ticket id with attached email. Even after 105 days I did not got my refund. Already purchased policy of Rs 248...

Rohit Jassal on Jul 7, 2020
              Around trip tickets are cancelled by the flight company and also cancelled the tickets by our side on 24mar but still i m not receiving refund amount of rs 28000.. Already 110days are crossed but they are not providing the refund amount.. Order id[protected]

Cancellation refund not providing

[Jul 08, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pooja Kanjani on Jul 7, 2020
                I have not received refund of my flight ticket - the airline has cancelled the flight but happyeasygo has not provided the refund - have dropped multiple mails and called them multiple times but no response is made. Its been more than 4 months that i have been following them.

Booking id:[protected]

Please ask them to provide refund at the earliest

[Jul 07, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ar12345 on Jul 7, 2020
                  I have booked an airline ticket with goair using happyeasy go
                  Trip id[protected]
                  Pnr - j373yl
                  I have canceled the flight due to some reason, now refund has been provided by goair to happyeasygo 2 months back. Still waiting to get a refund from happyeasygo.
                  Following up with happyeasygo on mail, call, twitter still didn't get any proper reply or update regarding my refund.

HappyEasyGo — Refund due for more than 100 days

Ravikan87380837 on Jul 6, 2020
                    Order #[protected]

More than 90 days ...
                    Still did not receive the refund.

I...

HappyEasyGo — non refund for tickets booked via happyeasygo - flights cancelled by airlines

Sundaresan Jagadeesan on Jul 4, 2020
                    I'm frequent traveler and book my travel tickets via happy easy go app. I have booked a ticket to bali via happyeasygo app...

HappyEasyGo — Extremely bad service- refund my money

Sonu1401 on Jul 3, 2020
                    I Sonu Kumar Sharma bearing PNR Ticket number - NUQQ9S had booked a flight ticket from Happy easy go which was scheduled dated...

HappyEasyGo — rescheduling/refund of my amount for cancelled flight due to covid-19 lockdown.

itsakramhere on Jul 3, 2020
                    Our flight was cancelled due to covid-19 lockdown. We got the update that the amount is credited to our credit shell account....

tanuj modi on Jul 2, 2020
                    I booked a flight ticket in the month of February 2020 and canceled my ticket on 11 March 2020 I have been trying to contact them since March regarding my refund but they are not providing any response or refund on my query. It’s been more than 100 days since I have canceled my ticket and I want my refund ASAP

Flight refund

[Jul 03, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HappyEasyGo — flight ticket refund pending for more than 100 days

some_username on Jul 1, 2020
                      I had booked a flight with happyeasygo from vistara airways delhi to bangalore for 22nd march, but due to coronavirus concerns...