HappyEasyGo

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122015

Bad

HappyEasyGo related photos (284)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

HappyEasyGo Photos

HappyEasyGo Complaints & Reviews

Indigo airlines has already refunded my cancelled flight money to happy easy go but happy easy go has not refunded it to me till date and no one is responding properly
Jan 09, 2021

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a ticket for the month of March 2020. Due to COVID-19 impact, all airlines were suspended for that particular...
    This Is In Reference With My Refund Request For Trip ID:[protected], this is pending since 10 Months, However Till...
    My ticket was booked on[protected] from COK-MUM, travel date was 12-5-20. Indigo cancelled the flight & money goes to credit...

Whom so ever it may concern

I had booked a IndiGo ticket on 15/01/2020 in the name of Megha Chattree. TKT.pnr is JPT9KR.
    Same was cancelled and amt is refunded from IndiGo, but amt not credited to my account yet, hope amt of Rs.3565/- must be with you on my behalf.
    Kindly look into and arrange refund at earliest.
    Megha Chattree
    D/o Sanjay Chattree
    Jan 05, 2021

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had tickets booked for the month of may, due to covid all got cancelled.
      I checked through my air lines they have refunded the amt to happy easy go, but happy easy go people are refunding it not booking new tickets
      Jan 04, 2021

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need mail address to cancel my international ticket booked through happyeasy go. Thank you
        Jan 03, 2021

Hi All,

This is in reference with your refund request for Trip ID:[protected]

As airline cancelled the flight on 4th Aug 2020. But the refund processing delayed from Happy easy go was 28th Aug 2020. If you take 28th Aug date, it been more than 113 days.
          Please do the needful I need my money back. Now I am having a trust issue with happyeasygo, till now I was patiently waited for it.

Deepak.
          Jan 02, 2021

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked flight on April 30 2020 and it was cancelled by the airlines and I want refund
            Jan 04, 2021

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked flights during the Lockdown period but still they not refunded the Ticket amount despite Indigo refunded to Happy easy go.

I have sent umpteen number of mails but now they completely unresponsive.

Absolutely BOGUS company . Do not book the flight from this company.
              Jan 02, 2021

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made 4 bookings through Happyeasygo, all flights cancelled due to lockdown.

I had enquired with airline, according them all refunds have been already issued by them before 2 months.

I had informed to Happyeasygo about this via email and also phone call, they assured me that, refund would be processed shortly.

After that refund not received, so I had sent emails again and also tried to call them but they never replied to emails also not replying to calls.

Sharadafu
                Dec 31, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I had booked a flight ticket with Happy Easy Go with Air India and it has been more than 5 months that I am waiting for a refund. Air India has confirmed that they have made the refund on 19th December, 2020 but I am still waiting to receive it. The happy easy go people never pick up phones or reply over emails. I want my refund.
                  Refund of my two flight tickets pending since April 2020
                  Dec 30, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to slight fever and unable to travel during this pandemic time I had to cancel the ticket. HEG gave me a rough time, I had to make several trips to airport to cancel tickets with airlines, airline gave a note of 3084 rupees to be given back to me by HEG.

After about 20 email nothing happened from HEG, then I got an email saying will only be give 2100rs.

This is FRAUD.
                    I want the money that I was promised.
                    This is cheating of the public in times of Covid, airlines clearly instructed me I would be tested if I show symptoms on the day of flight so recheduling was uncertain so airlines charged penalties and now HEG has given me so much grief.
                    I will not rest untill my money is returned to me
                    Dec 27, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Today is March 14 2021 and the above issue is still not resolved. The complaint was lodged on December 27th 2020, and I just now got this email from these SCAMMERS!!!

I WANT MY FULL MONEY BACK for this harassment and mental stress!!!
                    [protected]@happyeasygo.com> wrote:
                    Dear C, ,

Greetings from Happyeasygo!!

This is in reference with your refund request for Order ID:[protected]

We regret for the delay in response as a measure of precaution against COVID-19, our call centre is operating with limited resources.

Please be informed that an amount of INR 351 has been already refunded from our end on 22 Jan, 2021.

However we have raised the request to the team to revalidate the refund with the airline.

Once validated, amount will be refunded back into your source account.
                    Hence we request you to kindly allow us 10-15 working days for the update.
                    We appreciate your patience and co-operation on this and will get this resolved as soon as possible for you.
                    How many more days will you guys keep harassing me for and giving me mental stress for a mere 3, 084 rupees when your firm are dealing with business throughout the week.

My question is why are you scamming people of their funds. My cancellation was done with the airlines, airlines gave me a paper saying they have charged penalty and 3, 084 will be returned to me

Now you guys told me that this refund will take 90 days and I have waited very patiently on this only to be told that I cancelled after cancellation, are you guys uneducated, you guys cannot read the receipts, and date of cancellation.

Get the manager to contact me, even if it is the matter of 3, 084rs, I will escalate this matter and take you guys to consumer court !

I have already launched a complaint on cyber crime and consumer affairs.

So don't take me lightly.

I am done with you frauding people of their hard earned money online.

Be assured, I will not rest untill I get Justice!

Ms. Waters

I am still waiting for my ticket cancellaion refund, which is more than 90 days now, although I I have paid zero cancellation...

Sir, I have cancelled my Ticket of Airasia (I5-1983) Guwahati to Bangalore due to prepond said carrier. Company has refunded full amount Rs 4587 on 22 Dec 20. But unfortunately the said amount not received from your end.
                      Request please be credited Rs 4587 in my account as soon as possible and info through mail or my registered Mobile number.
                      Thank you for your Kindness.
                      Dec 27, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In connection with your message /communication dated 11, 2020, 12:53 AM regarding refund request for Order No:[protected]...

My PNR IS xcugrb. Amount goes to credit shell. booked ticket through happy easy go. Now i can't book ticke because of indigo tells that old ticket booked by travel agent id. if i trying to book through your sight, credit shell option not coming. please help..
                        Sunil Mathew
                        Dec 24, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a flight with happyeasygo for 2th december 2020.
                          The PNR got generated at that time, however no email from airline was generated.Now today when I tried checking my PNR with spicejet for web check-in and other stuff.
                          I got to know that happyeasygo group booking against my PNR which is completely against my knowledge as I booked only for myself and even more passenger details are not provided in their database by happyeasygo .
                          HappyEasyGo doesnt even care to inform the passengers about this even when my travel date is 25th december and today is 23rd just a day buffer. Can you image the amount the negligence and scam here.
                          On 25th would I have just gone to airport and come back home .
                          I dont know what kind of scam is going on here.

So requesting you to help
                          Booking ID :[protected]
                          Date of booking :18thDec, 2020
                          Flight name -SG439
                          Time :17.05-20.00
                          Org- Dest: Kolkata(CCU) - Bangalore(BLR)

Requesting team to help me .
                          Dec 23, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raised refund processing on Oct 22nd along with stamp copy from airlines for full refund and it was communicated it will take 90 days for processing.
                            On Dec 2nd called to check the status, informed me stating my Happy Easygo executive guy forget to attach right document to AirIndia. Again I raised with stamp copy of airlines for refund.

On Dec 10th called to check status, informed it will be processed in 7 days to your account since the miss Happy Easygo team.

On Dec 22nd called again, they are stating it will take 90 -120 days for processing since we haven't status from Airlines.

For my money, have to beg with them for last 3 months eventhough Airlines has provided stamp copy and all required documents been submitted.

For everything they are blaming Air India they doesn't process ontime.
                            Dec 22, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked indigo flight through happyeasygo website on 11th march 2020, but indigo flight were cancelled due to covid...