HCL Technologies Customer Care

Bad

HCL Technologies Complaints & Reviews

HCL Me Tablet — registration of warranty extension

jaydeep dubey
I have purchased a laptop of hcl on 21-8-07.On 20-08-08 I made a warranty extension for two years. But even after almost 10months...
Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

Sonu jain
Dear Sir

I am Naveen Jain here my inform you that- I had reported complain on date 13-06-09 for my computer related problem but. I wish no any response taken by your site on till that. I again try to call you for complain but not response had taken.

Now I fell perhaps I have to take legal action about that.

I quote my complain no. below My Machine No.9064AQO91196
Date. 23/06/09

I hope that you will take response about my complain.

I shall be very great full to you for this kind.

With warm regards

Naveen Jain, Sonu jain

[protected],
From
TS. Zhakaria,
Kerala (State) - Calicut(Dt)

I have baught the HCL LCD 18.5inch monitor on[protected] from Kopal Computers Secondrabad.
Now a vertical yelow line is apearing on the monitor which cannot be removed.
I hope that you will take my complaint and do the needful as early.
Yours faithfully

TS. Zhakaria

I have purchased laptop on[protected], (infiniti powerlite 9100BT) SEREIL NO;4093A1368607, DC NO;[protected]from VIRPUR, GUJRAT. we have purchased it on loan from a bank as there was a scheme in bank, inVIRPUR, GUJRAT.laptop is taken on the name of RAJENDRA RAJNIKANT DESAI.now we have been shifted in aurangabad, maharashtra. our laptop process (XP WINDOWS)was slow down before 1month days. after then we have cal on toll free no. they told 2 take it 2 hcl servirce centre, N-2, cidco, aurangabad.we have gone there for the sservice, but no response was given from there.They were asking us money for service as there is gaurantee/warnty for the period of one year. my laptop has been hanged, but not response from the service centre, AURANGABAD.

I kindly request you to take an earnerst step on this and tell me what should i actually need to do now at this time. i[censored] are really the costomer servicer then take MY address and send someone 2 operate the laptop
FLAT NO 5,

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
JAY RAJENDRA DESAI.
AURAGABAD, MAHARASHTRA
dear sir,
i am aboobacker from kerala state malappuram district
sir i have a hcl 38" cm 15" digital colour monitor
model name - HCM582M
serial number- [protected]
compliant register no[protected]
i also register my compliant with your service centre ( toll free number - [protected]) last two week ago
Now there is no any reply and you should not consider my compliant and also do not solve my problem
So i kindly requested to you to solve my monitor problem

your's faithfully

The Rash
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have, for you, some doubts of mine to address. I have to buy a new laptop within the next few days(within a week) . So today I went to the Nehru Place computer market in New Delhi for the sake of investigation. I was really pleased to find that HCL laptops were among the cheapest ones available in the market, for my need is a simple laptop for the purpose of studies which should be cheap as I stay away from home in hostel.
    However, I was utterly surprised when some of the dealers selling your laptops were heavily criticizing your products and complaining that you don't have enough customer care centres in India. They also told me that your brand receives the maximum complaints among all the companies selling their product in Nehru Place! A few examples they gave were problems regarding Keyboard, DVD drive, Touchpad, Battery and really horrible services given by your employees.

The above mentioned complaints are enough to whitewash one's mind!!!

On returning, I immediately turned on my PC and logged on to this particular page, where to my amazement I found loads of complaints posted against your products and services!!!

Now I am in a real state of dilemma as to which brand I should go ahead for, bacause I need the cheapest possible laptop for my hostel-bound life.

Kindly throw some light on my doubts. I would appreciate if you tell me some of the latest improvements done by you and whether or not you have a service center in Patiala, Punjab.
    Also I would love to read some of the most positive comments regarding HCL posted by the consumers!

VINEET CHUGH
      DearSir,
      I have worked with HCL Technologies BPO Services Ltd, Noida for 17 months from Feb'06 to July 2007. My PF Number is HR/5572/95441. My contribution towards EPF was Rs. 9215/-. The company's contribution should also be the same. I have only received Rs 10, 453/- as EPF Settlement which is not right. I want that I should receive the balance amount that is due to me. Kindly resolve the issue. My mobile number is [protected].

Thanking You,
      Yours Faithfully,

VINEET CHUGH
      EMPLOYEE CODE:40143068

arun kumar
        can u plz. give me the contact no. of hcl call center
        kindly help be out with the laptop clicks they are not working properply and i have purchased it 8 months before
        this office of the district supply officer bikaner (Collector)

this office printer model konica minolta pagpro1350 deliver time problems and authorized person to this printer service center at jaipur by courier may 09 this printer service but till date this printer not deilver this office after service and no responce any person hcl
        hcl contact no [protected], 52 & 53 no responce and phonecut

please any soulacion

dso bikaner
        CPU SL NO. :-.9086A4059456 & B063A1224486

FAULT:- POWER NOT SWITCH ON
        dear sir,
        I am a customer of IN-2104 LCD projector. i wanted to mount the same on thto the ceiling. can you give me some contact nos at Hyderabad, so that i can get it fitted to my ceiling

surekha
        can u plz. give me the contact no. of hcl call center

HCL — courier service or customer service center

I have a IBM-hitachi hard disk and it got crashed. when I gave it at the HCL service center, vashi these people took more than one month to give me the replacement and they were giving reasons about courier services. They never think about customer needs and also dont bother to inform them.
        Hard Disk not detect

so please solve this problem

SL No. WMAT20761194
        Respected sir,
        I am student of HCL CDC(Career Development Center) JANAKPURI NEW DELHI.I have completed my HCE course from Jan 2008 to Aug 2009. And i not get original certificate from institute.There will very high delay from institute because of this i loose jobs from my hands.So please kindly issue my certificate as soon as possible this humble request to you.

S.chandra sekhar
        These HCL people just scam people. They probably have the worst support team that reflects their business conversations.
        After talking to the phone support, they have asked us to mail the issue and we did.
        A reply came the next day asking for the information that was already given, we did that again. Then the person by name
        " Thamarai Selvan P" from the support sends me an email that doesn't understand the problem and purely a regular template email. Which doesn't apply to the problem. They don't even read the issue of the customer. They are full of .
        Then we called the phone support yet again, they told they were sorry for the delay and would reach us in 24 hours. But they never cared.
        All this non-sense has affected the my firm's productivity. What a bunch of stupid people at so called "HCL". They don't deserve to be a business at that level.

Here are the details of that jerk who never cared to read the issue and sent out a junk reply and never replied back after that..
        Thamrai Selvam P
        Service Desk
        HCL Infosystems Ltd
        ServiceDesk Email: hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com
        ServiceDesk Access Number:[protected]

CANT RULE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HIM BEING AN HYPOTHETICAL NAME.
        HCL SUCKS.

amit singh
          I have got fake call from this mail id stating to deposit Money in bank to get interview.

Your Resume has been selected.

hrd.call.2009.259514
          <hrd.call.2009.[protected]@gmail.com> Sun, May 31, 2009 at 8:14 PM
          To: [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediff.com, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com, ramanjaneya.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, amit.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dear Applicant,

Sub: - Your Resume has been selected by – HCL India Ltd.

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected by our reputed client in Noida. The Company selected 62 candidates list for IT, Administration and Production Departments, as well as Company offered you to join an Executive/Manager post in respective department. You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected in Company. The Company is dealing in Industrial manufacturing business in India. The Company is recruiting the candidates for new plants in NOIDA.

Your interview will held at Company Corporate office on – 20th June 2009 at 11.30 in Noida .

You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to Company corporate office in Noida. Your offer latter with Air Ticket will be send to you by courier before date of interview. The Company can be offering you as salary with benefits for this post 30, 000/- to 80, 000/- P.M. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixing by Company HRD. At time of final process. You have to come with photocopies of all required documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.

1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.

2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)

3) Photo-copies of Address Proof

4) Two Passport Size Photograph

You have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of Company HRD. Department. for Rs. 4, 250/- through any [AXIS BANK] branch from your Home City to Company Senior HRD. Account NO [protected] - Name of Vipin Bhadran. This is refundable interview security. Your offer latter with Air tickets will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in AXIS BANK. Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mention in your offer latter. Your offer latter will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in AXIS BANK. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.

The last date of security deposited in bank - 01/06/2009 – Monday.

You have to give the information to the Company HRD. After deposited the security money in bank, through the direct recruitment email ID: - [protected]@post.com. Your Latter with supporting documents will be dispatch same time by courier to your postal address after recd. Your security deposited confirmation in bank. The interview process and arrangement expenditure will be pay by Company. Lodging, traveling and local conveyance actual will be paid by Company as per bills. The candidate has to deposit the initial refundable security as mentioned by HRD. If the candidate wants to come with his parents or friends, the Company will arrange all facilities only for female candidate.

APEX MANPOWER SERVICE (Regd.)

G – 180, Sector – 27,

II Floor, Deep Complex,

Noida - (UP]

Contact No.: - [protected]

[Apr 12, 2017] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B KUMARESAN
            MY SYSTEM IS HCL LAPTOP P 2827 MODEL & SL NO. IS 8084AX066642. DVD DRIVE IS NOT SENSING DVDs PROPERLY OR ELSE TAKES MUCH LONGER TIME TO DO IT SOMETIMES IT EXTENDS TO 30 MIN. WRITER TOO IS FACING SAME PROBLEM. WITH VCDs DRIVE IS NOT FACING THAT MUCH OF PROBLEM.

HCL — DVD RW PROBLEM

I HAVE BOUGHT A HCL BEANSTALK CLASSIC Z994 C2D FROM MARK COMPUTERS.THERE ADDRESS IS T-2537,2nd FLOOR,HARDYAN SINGH ROAD,NEAR FAIZ ROAD, KAROL BAGH,NEW DELHI-110005.

I HAVE BOUGHT THE PC ON 21/07/07, INVOICE NO IS MC/DELHI/07-08/414.I AM HAVING A PROBLEM IN DVD REWRITER IT IS NOT WORKING.I HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT IT 3 TIMES TO MARK COMPUTERS BUT AFTER SAYING THAT THEY WOULD BE SENDING THE ENGINEER BUT NO ONE REVERTED.

NOW I AM FED OF CALLING THEM AND WANT YOU TO TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THAT SO THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO USE MY WRITER AGAIN.
            i very much fed up now with your services.i Student of Apeejay School of Management have got Laptop from your company here in Delhi from Institute behalf.and they company personals have commited us to give 2 year warranty on the laptops.first of all a machine which is being sold to anyone should be online registered but that was not done till 8 months when i have complained it to one of the vendor in Bareilly(my hometown) then i have got surty that they have been registered and we can get serive anywhere in India.but few days back i got to know till yet they are not being registered.
            so now can u tell me what next i should do to raise my voice against you.as here 115 students are frustated as the service centre here in Delhi in Nehru Place have said that we can only give you service in Delhi premises. but i m a Loyal Customer of HCL since 5 years i have never listened such ridiculous answers from anyone.
            so plz revert me as sson as possible as my work is on hold just 'coz of you.can you help me out?????

regards
            Varun
            DOES NOT READ THE DRIVER DVD & IT COMES TO HANG POSITION.
            IT ALSOHAVING A DISPLAY PROBLEM.
            why company sell these type of defected laptop?

HCL — dvd rw problem. dvd not reading

hai sir

this is raju
            I bought hcl laptop and at this time my DVD writter is not in working
            and i complained for replace it one month ago in a service center and no any resposce to me about DVD Writter and this time the sevice center replace from here and i don, t know where it establised
            so please help me...
            dvd r/w problem. & read running periad dvd r/w heavy sound show & vibration to all leaptop write it running dvd.
            so pls my leaptop problem sole u & near service center address given me my leaptop model no. b23 c20.
            thanks sir

Gourav Kapoor
              We have purchased an HCL TFT and the same got faulty after 2-3 months o[censored]sage. When given back to HCL Authorized Service Center for repair/replacement, the same is still not repaired/replaced by HCL team even after 3 months of depositing. The breif about our communication with HCL officials is given under,
              To: [protected]@hcl.in
              Subject: RE: Pathetic Services by a World Known Brand
              Hi Mr. Latheesh,

Is it like that your SECOND COMMITMENT to deliver our product which was deposited at HCL's Service Center about 3 months back is again FAILED??

Should the matter be taken to legal forum??

rgds

Gourav

To: [protected]@hcl.in
              Subject: RE: Pathetic Services by a World Known Brand
              Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:12:27 +0530

Please confirm if we need to pick the LCD from Service Center or HCL team can arrange for delivery at our office, tomorrow??

rgds

Gourav

From: [protected]@hcl.in
              To: [protected]@hotmail.com
              Subject: Re: FW: Pathetic Services by a World Known Brand
              Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 11:53:19 +0630

Hi Mr.Gourav
              Regret as I was not in station to reply on time.
              Currently we are collecting the TFT buffer and by tuesday we expect to reach the same to
              our service locations.

Latheesh
              On Fri, 8 May 2009 16:03:25 +0530, Gourav Kapoor wrote
              > Hi Mr. Latheesh,
              > Are we required to wait for some more time??

> Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:15:26 +0530
              > Hi Mr. Latheesh,
              > Three days are already over and we are expecting your revert on the matter.
              > Thanks for your kind response and cooperation.

> Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 12:54:13 +0530
              > We are still waiting for your reply, Boss!!!

From: [protected]@hcl.in
              > To: [protected]@hotmail.com
              > Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:31:39 +0530
              > Dear Mr. Gourav
              > Understood the unit is [WINDOWS-1252?]15” wide TFT.
              > We can replace this with alternate. Within 3 days we can share the details.
              > Regards
              > Latheesh Kumar .S

> From: Gourav Kapoor [mailto:[protected]@hotmail.com]
              > Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:31 PM
              > To: Latheesh HCL
              > Hi Mr. Latheesh,
              > Please find my comments highlighted below.
              > Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact undersigned.
              > Expecting you to help us in getting our LCD back ASAP.

> From: [protected]@hcl.in
              > To: [protected]@hotmail.com
              > Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:59:18 +0530
              > Dear Mr. Gourav
              > We regret for the delay happened.
              > Could you provide the details on this pls.
              > Is this unit along with HCL PC or separately purchased! --> The same was purchased separately from CDS Computers, Nehru Place, Delhi (refer scan copy of invoice attached alongwith).
              > As per call sheet it shows as AFORESERVE attended this. --> The job-sheet was issued by HCL Service Center Staff at Karnal.
              > Pls provide your complete address and the problem details. --> The LCD started showing "No Display" problem after some time o[censored]se.
              > The address is as given below,
              > Airjet India, Opp Annapurna Export, Industrial Area

> From: Gourav Kapoor [mailto:[protected]@hotmail.com]
              > Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:09 PM
              > Subject: Pathetic Services by a World Known Brand
              > Hi Latheesh,
              > This is in reference to our telephonic discussion on the subjected matter. Please note that an HCL LCD monitor was purchased by us from Nehru Place, Delhi market with proper invoice and we started facing problem with the same within 2 months from the date of purchase. The nearest HCL Service Center was informed about the problem and even they checked and observed the problem.
              > The LCD was taken into custody by respective Service Center on 22 Jan'09 (refer scanned job-sheet attached alongwith) and we were promised to get the repaired/replaced LCD within 1 week. But i am sorry to say that now even after 3 months, we are waiting for our LCD.
              > Expecting you to look into the matter and revert with a satisfactory response...
              > Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact undersigned.
              Hi HCL

It IS Very shame ful for the worldest brand company HCL.
              I have taken a pc with HCL tft mornitor, but after 2 months there is a black mark on my screen.
              I also had compaint about this to your customer care and then field executive visited over my end.
              And he said to me it will be replaced with in 2 weeks. now it is 3rd week and still my LCD not been replaced.
              And whenever i tried to talk to higher person of HCL no body giving me the right response.
              They all are saying the sir we have 18.5 inches screen you can have this. Tell me why should i take this instead of my 19 inches LCD. Because they always said to me we have only 18.5 inches TFT in stock.
              If i have given 2 weeks to short out my prob why they dont have 19 inches TFT

And still they saying that sir it will be replaced within a week.

Sorry it is not a resolution to keep your customer happy..

Hi HCL

It IS Very shame ful for the worldest brand company HCL.
              I have taken a pc with HCL TFT mornitor, but after 2 months there is a black mark on my screen.
              They all are saying the sir we have 18.5 inches screen you can have this. Tell me why should i take this instead of my 19 inches TFT. Because they always said to me we have only 18.5 inches TFT in stock.
              If i have given 2 weeks to short out my prob why they dont have 19 inches TFT

And still they saying that sir it will be replaced within a week.

Sorry it is not a resolution to keep your customer happy..

Now it is my request please help me out and plz arrange a call from your any senior...[protected], [protected]
              we coplaint hcl lcd 17" 21july 2009 complaint no. 210709 /11 given by costomser care than after, remind but not responcible reply by cotomer care or any hcl officer, and also complaint to deler m/s
              computer empire 101, megdoot building, nehru place, nd -19. they also complain but no positive reply

I THINK HCL COMPANY CHOR HAI, ISKE OWNER GADHE HAI.
              how to change my tft of hcl 17.5" near gzb, i think hcl gives on sight warranty
              Pathetic Services by a World Known Brand (???) all are there. Behaving like a state govt office. NO RESPONSIBLITY . Guys DO NOT buy HCL products. Nothing is GOOD. All are worst. I tried Their TFT screen. Once it is damage (in warrenty period) just throw it to the road. They never come to fixt it. Even their Customer Care people are very much irresponsible. They Like insted of doing their job

HCL — CHANGE MY TFT

Dear sir.
              I am Tamkin Ahmad From Ghaziabad. mere pass 19th inchi TFT thi Jo ak bar Kharab ho gaye thi to ouse mene noida se Change karaye the ounhone mujhe 19th inchi ke badle 18.5 inchi TFT Provide Kraye thi. Jo ab Kharab ho gaye hai.or ounhone kaha tha ki 18.5 TFT inchi ke badle ap ko bade me 19th Inchi provide kraye jayegi. sir ab ise jaldi se change kr do. Please...........

Thanking you.......
              Please Call Back.
              My Contect No - [protected],[protected]
              My Name is - T.A.Khan
              In my moniter a small black spot in a corner is growing please accept my complain
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

HCL Technologies Bpo Services — Remember! This is the company that sucks!!

Moloy Ghosh
                I would like to narrate my real life experience with this company!

I joined the company on 15th December 2008,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

HCL Me Tablet — heating in laptop and some speaker problem

Raj ishor yadav
                my lap top is product of hcl company,
                in this system very fast heating problem, and when i start my lapi for lisning...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

bs kanyal
                1. Refer Cmplaint No. 120302( Pune service center)

2. I purchased this PC in Mar 07 which is uder 36 months warranty till mar 2010.

Soon after initial installation its SMPS gone faulty and was replaced.
                since then yhe cpu is making huge noise. after lodging 2 complaints, nothing was done. now the PC restarts automatically and sometimes does'nt even starts.
                Every time the engineer comes and takes the SMPS & fan an fit back after 01 week saying that every thing is fine. but the problem remains. The rsponse is so bad that it takes almost 01 month for the engineer to come to site after registering the complaint.
                I'm so fed up with the service that i feel like approaching ssome local mechanic and getting things done on my own. may be i deserve this by taking such foolish decision to by a branded PC instead of a assembled one.

lookiong forward for an early concrete solution

BS kanyal
                NDA Khadakwasla, Pune

[May 27, 2015] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HCL Me Tablet — Height of irresponsibility

NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
                  Dear Sir/Ma'm

In my continuing attempt to getmy laptop fixed, I am again writing to you hoping that HCL...

HCL Technologies — HCL technologies call letter

murali
                  Company
                  Determination. Constantly driving us to do more.
                  HCL Technology is the leading strategic IT partner...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (86)

BALAJI
                  I've requested for transferring PF from Regional PF, Mumbai to HCL technologies' trust. It is pending for long time and no answer on why it is pending also.

My PF number is MH/18734//1909- Patni computer systems ltd.

Current employer is HCL technologies and the PF number is HR/5572/19212

Balaji A
                  For me too, I wish to transfer from HCL PF Trust to Public Provident Fund, it is not happening for past 1.5 years !
                  I've requested for transferring PF from HCL technologies' trust. It is pending for long time and no answer..

My Current Organisation had sent FORM 13 to my Previous Organisation(HCL BPO Services)..

But no reply from them.. Dont know what to do...

My previous PF number is HR/5572/114938...

Please mail me regarding this, , ,
                  This is in regards to the clearence of my P.F funds from HCL BPO technologies (Emp[protected], that was submitted as on 17th Sep 2009.I still have not yet received any intimation, dispite of numerous times calling the HR deptt, corporate finance and the PF office in Gurgaon.

I have no idea as to what needs to be done for tha same.
                  This is in regards to the clearence of my P.F funds from HCL BPO technologies (Emp[protected], that was submitted as on 26th Sep 2009.I still have not yet received any intimation, So pls look into the matter.
                  This is in regards with transferring of my P.F funds from HCL BPO technologies to Cognizant technologies. My HCL Empl Id : 40171918
                  HCL EPF acct no.HR/5572/124664
                  Its been now 3 years still my PF amount from HCL has not been transferred to cognizant.
                  Please kindly look into this.
                  my Contact no. Karthik @ [protected]
                  HCL is using employee provident fund for other purpose, i have not reclieved my PF for the last 5 years. HCL is cheating its employees
                  Just to add that it was not pending at HCL side. it was pending at regional PF office at Mumbai.

HCL was very prompt in following process as well as in withdrawing after resignation.
                  I want to trasfer my PF from HCL to the current company.
                  My PF number is HR/5572/136805.
                  Can somebody tell me the PF Trust name and address.
                  HINDUSTAN INSTRUMENTS LIMITED
                  EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND TRUST
                  PLOT NO. 3, UDYOG VIHAR, PHASE – I,
                  GURGAON – 122 016 (Haryana).

HCL Technologies India Ltd, — fraud mail for job

Swapna priya

I had a mail from the below address asking to pay RS4500 to send appointment letter.

Complaint comments  Comments  (54)

mayur bade
                    I purchased a Toshiba Satellite L310 on 20th August 2008.
                    In september my laptop screen started flickering, so I contacted HCl, which is providing support for Toshiba Laptops.
                    on 16th october, i was told that Laptop LCD has to be changed and a order has to be placed for LCD.
                    They told me that they have placed a order for LCD and would call me in 10 days to change the LCD.
                    I never got a call from them. Meanwhile I worked with the flickering Laptop.And in November, the Laptop LCD flickering went beyond usable state. Finally in JAN 2009, I again visited their place.Same story about 10 days started.Waited till 1 FEB ...still not a call from them.when I visited them on 2nd FEB I was told that LCD screen has STILL not arrived and will take two more days. Sumbitted my laptop on 2nd. I tried to followup the case, the service center people promised call backs but no call backs from their side.
                    Finally on 7th Feb I got the Laptop.
                    It worked fine but on 9th Feb I am still facing same issue.
                    I regret buying TOSHIBA and they have wasted my time and money
                    Exactly the same screen problem is happening to me right now. Purchased the unit in Manila Philippines.
                    Ya, me too. It happened some times, sometimes not.

HCL Me Tablet — hcl service centre not responding

Hemal Vora
                      There are many service centre but the service is ne which ways slow of hcl firstly it took me around tenn days to get a working...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Complainant9509076
                      I booked a HCL computer on 24th of December 2008 from HCL sale at HCL’s Sec11, Noida office campus (vide invoice no. [protected]). They committed the delivery and installation of the product within 7-10 days by HCL Engineer. But the system was delivered by courier on 2nd of January 2009 and its installation is still pending till date (i.e.[protected] inspite of their assurance of installation within 48 hours of lodging the installation request (vide service request number[protected] dated[protected] lodged after several attempts to contact their customer care.

I have been constantly following them up since the delivery the product but in vein as their customer care can not do anything but forward the request to the concerned department and neither the concerned department nor the customer care reverts.
                      I am manager in ( Laxmi Road, BATA ) shoe store pune. I am facing a problem with your product e.g. thermal printer, i have launched four times complaint in HCL PUNE service office. But they are not giving proper service.Even they have not able to solve my problem.
                      Whenever i came in a problem they given me a temporary solution.& Whenever i calls for my complaint they takes long time to solve our problem.
                      I give you the recent (date - 13/04/09) example, my printers upper portion of door from where we puts roll in of paper for billing is totally locked (e.g. not opening). So i called your HCL customer care office which is in pune, & launced my complaint then the lady (Shweta Kalambekar) on the phone had given me the complaint no -130402 & said engineer will come after two days, if the service will be come after 2 days then that service has no value, i could have manage also from local site. When i said her what is the use of your service, if it is coming after 2 or 3 days, then she replied directly that no one will come & sort out your problem. This kind of attitude is there in your customer care office in Pune. Even i informed these things to there service manager(Mr.Vyankat) he has also felt to give me the solution. My computer & printer is in warranty period.
                      I want quick service from HCl.
                      So please this is request to you that this Pune HCL service office needs to change there this kind of attitude. Otherwise it will affect your service as wel as on business.
                      Please give the reply.

SAMIT.HARLIKAR
                      Manager
                      (Mob - [protected])

Agnit Sarkar
                        I received this mail on 10th Jan 2009, claiming its from HCL India. Firstly the mail has not been sent from gmail.com and not the company mail. A amount of Rs 4625 has been asked to be deposited to Account NO - [protected] Name of Mr. Pankaj Kumar. This kind of recruitment move is out of my knowledge and I think is a fraud.

HCL INDIA LTD
                        to me

Dear Candidate,

Ref: Selection and initial response of your Resume online.

Your Selection offer :- It is our good pleasure to inform you that
                        your Resume has been selected for our new plants in Delhi and
                        Bangalore. The Company selected 16 candidates list for
                        Admin/Production Department as well as Company offered you to join as
                        an Executive post in respective department. You are selected according
                        to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that
                        you have been selected in Company.

About Company :- The Company is dealing in IT and Electronics
                        manufacturing business in India .

HRD. interview schedule:- Your interview will held at Company
                        Corporate office on 24th January 2009 in Delhi .

Regarding your process:- You will be pleased to know that Company has
                        advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be
                        progress to final stage. You will come to Company corporate office in
                        Delhi . Your offer latter with Air Ticket will be send to you by
                        courier before date of interview.

Selected Candidate Offered Package:- The Company can be offer you as
                        salary with benefits for this post Rs. 35, 000/- to Rs.65, 000/- P.M +
                        (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation
                        and Job Location will be fix by Company HRD. At time of final process.

Company required documents:- You have to come with photo-copies of all
                        required documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
                        1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents (Must)
                        2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
                        3) Photo-copies of Address Proof (Must)
                        4) Two Passport Size Photo-graph (Must)

Company HRD. Schedule:- First you have to deposit the (Cash) as an
                        initial amount in favor of Company HRD. Department. for Rs 4, 250/-
                        through any [IDBI Bank] Branch from your Home City to Company Senior
                        HRD. Account NO - [protected] Name of Mr. Pankaj Kumar. This
                        is refundable interview security. Your offer latter with Air tickets
                        will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the
                        confirmation of interview security deposited in IDBI Bank. All the
                        expenditure will be paid by Company to you at the time of face to face
                        meeting with you in Company.

Confirmation Schedule:- The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time
                        of interview will be mention in your offer latter. Your offer latter
                        will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash
                        deposited in IDBI Bank. The last date of interview security deposit in
                        bank to[protected]. – Monday. We wish you the best of luck for the
                        subsequent and remaining stage.

Reporting & information:- You have to give the information after
                        de301000posited the security money in bank to Company HRD – direct
                        recruitment email ID: - [protected]@dr.com

Latter Dispatching:- Your Latter with supporting documents will be
                        dispatch same time by courier to your postal address after recd. Your
                        security deposited confirmation in bank.

Regarding Interview expenditure and security:- The interview process
                        and arrangement expenditure will be pay by Company. Lodging,
                        traveling and local conveyance actual will be paid by Company as per
                        bills. The candidate have to deposit the initial refundable security
                        as mentioned by HRD. If the candidate want to come with his parents or
                        friends, the Company will arrange all facilities only for female
                        candidate. But the traveling expenses will be paid by candidate.

Mr. Vishal Jain (Executive - HRD)
                        Head Office – D – 112, HCL House,
                        Nehru Place, New Delhi - 91,
                        Contact No. - 0- [protected]

Kajal Makhija
                          I worked in HCL from 9th January 2006 to 7th July 2006, my employee ID is 40142455. I submitted my PF withdrawal form twice once on 24th june 2008 it was said that the PF office lost it, then again I submitted the form on 4th november 2008 after a month the HCL PF office situated in Gurgaon phone number [protected] informed me that it has been transferred and they would give me the details after looking through the matter since then that is around a month now their number is always ringing but there is no response. Kindly help ASAP.
                          Even I am facing the same concern. I worked in HCL for 2.5 years and my empcode is 40108882. Its been 6 months that i submitted forms to withdraw my PF amount however now company officials are saying (as confirmed by PF trust gurgaon) that my DD has been sent to RPFC Bangalore and to contact there. I do not understand when the employer is deducting the PF from our salaries then why cannot they take this responsibility to return the amount.
                          In RPFC Bangalore no one is bothered to pick up the phone. I am just running in circles and its been 10 months that I am running from HCL Noida to PF Trust Gurgaon and now a new chapter "RPFC Bangalore". Can anyone please help me!!!
                          Mobile: [protected]
                          Hi There,

You can settle only submit form 19 with Gurgaon authority in order to settle 10C need to contact HCL as they have there own PF trust...Its little challanging in case you're not through with your F&F and there is no gurantee after paying the basic of your salary...you would receive the PF money... Better contact the PF office for the information on the HCL PF trust and get the information in order to contact them directly... Hope this help..

Recently Discussed