[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — fastag no walled id provided or welcome email

My hdfc fastag application number is hfr039121 dated 16/03/2018.
I have received the fastag through post but still have not received any wallet id number or welcome email from hdfc.
How can i recharge and activate my fastag account without the wallet id or login details. Please respond i am hdfc customer from past 6 years now. The toll free number[protected] is always not reachable. Please help
Apr 28, 2018
Mar 27, 2018

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 28, 2018
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Kindly note that your FasTag has been dispatched to your mailing address on March 21, 2018 through DTDC courier vide POD number: Z53984748 and as per courier website the same is delivered on March 26, 2018. Kindly email at hdfc.[protected]@sahaj.co.in or reach the Fastag Team on[protected] for any assistance / clarification with regard to your Fastag application.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I apply credit card nov.17 but till date bank ask my application is on prosses.if bank not issue card so ple. ask me.
my expirence with hdfc bank is no good.
so i not suggest any one any relation with hdfc.
i very much disspoint and harace.

I have trying to payzapp team on to know the status of my kyc process
But I find no reply through mail or by call
I have not received wallet ID for my fastag.
How to get my wallet ID.
I got my Fastag sticker when I bought my new car but haven't received any welcome email. I'm not able to register for Fastag and it's been 8 months. The customer care number provided is absolutely useless as no one ever picked up, even for an hour. I need to register fastag, if there's anyone who pays attention to these complaints, please revert.
I have lost my welcome letter having wallet id of FASTag, I'm not able to register, please help me to get my wallet id . How to get my wallet id.?

HDFC Bank