HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

This against my personal loan No : 37361618.
My Emi of month March-16 get deducted 2 times, when i called the customer care of laon dept. they are not able to give proper answer, answer from them "Wait for 2 days till our your loan a/c get updated". then what about my 2 days interest (As i know interest is get calculated hourly basis) or what in case any emerncy Can hdfc provide me money?

As i am know technical side how it possible to make mistake on production.
Inform HDFC banks best IT dept about there non worst services.

There phone banking is also worst..for i call need to call 9-10 times then also there is not giving satisfactory answers.

/Yogesh.

Updated by zyogesh89
There phone banking is also worst..for i call need to call 9-10 times then also unsatisfactory answers.
Dear Customer,

At the outset we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We confirm that due to a technical issue the EMI for the month of March, 2016 was recovered twice from your bank account. Kindly note that the amount has been credited back to your account number with HDFC Bank on March 04, 2016.

Once again, we regret the the inconvenience caused to you and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I have been a customer of HDFC bank for a while and have a personal loan and car loan account with the bank.

Everything...

There has been a double debit of personal loan's emi this month for 'EMI 30822384'. My account no is [protected]. The customer care is non responsive.

Could someone at HDFC please help me with this

Dear Customer,

At the outset we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hi i have personal loan with HDFC account and my EMI was supposed to get deducted on 4th March Amt 7722 Loan no. S37663458,...

I have been using my account of HDFC for 2 years.
      On 1st March, 2016 I went to hdfc atm near metro heart hospital at sector 12 Noida. while I was making my transaction, there was some technical default and my card got stuck. On asking the guard he told that it will be returned to the bank the next day. when I went next day, the hdfc assistance told me to either lodge a complaint for lost atm else it will be received next week.
      I am out of the country next week. When I told him and asked him what should I do. Den, he told me they'll break d card and throw it if nobody comes.
      After being a customer for 2 years, I deserve some decency and moreover, some solution for my problem. This is what hdfc bank sector 12 should learn.

Dear Customer,

Please provide us the following details at [protected]@hdfcbank.com so that we can assist you:

ATM ID of the ATM machine / complete name and address of the ATM where card got retained
      Date and time of Card retention
      Card Bank name (in case of non-HDFC Bank Card)
      Card Number
      Name embossed on the Card
      Account number (in case of HDFC Bank Card)
      Branch Name and address where you would like your card to be sent once retrieved from the ATM machine

In case you are HDFC Bank customer and are travelling, you can visit any of our nearest branch and request for a Insta Debit Card which will be given to you over the counter and gets activated within 24 working hours from the time of issuance. Please submit valid and original photo ID and a canceled cheque leaf of your HDFC Bank account to obtain a Insta Debit Card.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I Gulshan Shrivastava, have a credit card from 2013. I already closed it in 2014 but still i get its balanced report. I complained many time in customer care and HDFC Sonipat branch but no any action against it. I already give a written complaint in HDFC branch but they did not respond. Still i fade with the whole scenario so please help me out and give me a confirmation to closed my credit card otherwise i need to go consumer court because this give very much mentally stress. Now customer care tell me i need to pay some balance for yearly charge but why i gave that where as i never used this card and even give a request to closed this.

Note: Last fouur digit of my credit card no. is 5118

Thanks & Regards
        Gulshan Shrivastava

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made Rs 5400 NEFT transaction on 29-Feb-16, Ref No: N[protected] nd Tx Ref: RRN[protected], but still it is not credited to beneficiary account, where it is stuck
          Account Holder Customer ID: 48829880 Name: Sultan Ahmed.
          Beneficiary Acoount Number: [protected] IFC code :CITI0000002, Name Arif Khan, Bank Name: CITI bank.

Dear Customer,

We find your fund transfer through NEFT is successful.

Please provide your beneficiary with the following details to check with his bankers, who will be able to trace the funds and resolve the query:

Beneficiary Name: Arif Khan
          Beneficiary's account number: [protected]
          IFSC code of beneficiary bank: CITI0000002
          Transaction Value Date:[protected]
          RBI Reference number: N[protected]
          Amount: 5400.00

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

By mistake type wrong phone while recharging the Trump phone
            My Transaction ID is FHDF[protected]
            Transaction Date[protected] Time 10.04.49
            Region Mumbai
            Wrong PH No. [protected]
            Amount of recharge Rs. 130/-

please reply me on [protected]@gmail.com
            I have to recharge on Trump No [protected], but by mistake I typed the no [protected] this is Voda phone no, I made payment by Net banking of HDFC Bank Debit card
            My Transaction ID is FHDF[protected]
            Transaction Date[protected] Time 10.04.49
            Region Mumbai
            Wrong PH No. [protected]
            Amount of recharge Rs. 130/-
            Please let me know how can I get refund of rs 130/-
            Dear Customer,

You are requested to get in touch with the mobile service provider to rectify the issue. Incase no resolution is forthcoming from the mobile service provided by 5 days, please write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com and provide us the date and time of the transaction, amount of transaction, account number and the correct mobile number to which the recharge was intended.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I paid the insurance amount in first week of january
              Till date soft/hard copy of my policy has not provided

Accidental benefits in demat account is not showing. only sum assured is showing, please look into it.

I have fed up with calls and mails but after buying they even dont bother about custumer query.

To all the customer i will sugest never go with hdfc..very poor customer service

HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, My car was stolen on 02/11/2015, I have register complaint to the nearest police station ie: Roop Nagar, Delhi-110007. I have also informed the insurance company about the incident. One guy from 3rd party came to my house and collected all the required documents. It's been 4 months I haven't got my claim and when I call HDFC customer care people they always say's that there is one approval pending and then they give me a contact number of a person who doesn't picks up the phone. His name is Tejinder Singh, he is the officer of HDFC insurance of north Delhi area. I called him thousand times but he never picked my phone. I also called the 3rd part people who collected all the documents from me and they also says that we have already send all the details from our end and a approval is pending from the HDFC side. I want to resolve this issue soon as possible as I have already paid 4 EMI's of the car and I am not getting any information regarding my claim.
                Mar 03, 2016

HDFC ERGO General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                HDFC, I need a reply on this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Otherwise I would love to see you guyz in consumer court.
                I have called you guyz thousand times but you are not helping me with my claim process. I only have a last option to pull you guyz to the consumer court. I have also send so many mails to your department but haven't got any reply from them.

I had an HDFC Credit card valid from March 2013 to March 2016. As Card was expiring and i don't want to renew, I called customer care around 4 pm yesterday to close my account. She asked me to send a request letter via courier.

In same night in between 11:30 PM to 12:00 AM, I received multiple messages regarding transactions from my Card at Auto care center in Mumbai (separate location). Total transaction amount is 38, 900/-.

After receiving the messages, I called Customer care for blocking my card. During this process, Customer care person informed me that new same credit card is reissued as well as one more special card is issued in my name.
                  But reality is that I have not received any one of these 2 cards. I blocked both the cards and asked him to lodge the complain for bank investigation. But still not received any ackowledgement or mail.

Customer Details:
                  Name: Robin Katiyar
                  Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Mar 02, 2016

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a policy HDFC life Click 2 Invest-ULIP through online for my wife. her name is SHIVANI. there is no any surname with her name. i have submitted all the document for KYC i.e. PAN, Adhar, ITR, Canceled Cheque etc. in all these documents, her name is already mentioned "SHIVANI", but in the policy document her name is printed as "SHIVANI Na". when i fill the details online for purchasing the poloicy. there is surname is mandatory, so i was fill in that field as not applicable "NA". but question is that, since all the documents i have uploaded there is name as only SHIVANI, then how it is possible to issue the policy as "SHIVANI Na". is the policy is issued without scrutiny of her documents. how it is possible

HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am prakash...Ur service is really hopeless...if any one is seeing this connents please feel free call me [protected]. I am in need of credit card and have applied and also given all the required documents...but no call, no infirmation regarding the status..i[censored] guess dont provide..plz dont tell that you give credit card...

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First my salary account in hdfc bank my employer change my salary account in kotak mahindra bank after about 6 month my employer salary turn in same first my salary account in hdfc bank but condition apply in employer & hdfc bank that refund account non maintain charge account holders. Bank refund my 3 month charge in 10 nubember 2015 .and December 2015, January 2016 non maintain charge deducte but not refund about RS 342.00. My customer ID 42353958 plz sir solve it.

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Isese pahle bhi meri problem solve ho chuki hai my dear friends .so I trust it site.

My salary account(in HDFC bank) was created in my first company, so once i left the company and joined somewhere else i had to open another salary account. Now my salary account. The hdfc bank has been converted to savings account(without informing me or warning me) . in this regard i also discussed with near by HDFC branches to close my account. I logged into my netbanking account for some reason on 29 Feb 2016 and i see that i have Rs -2270 in my account. I request you to please take action against this bank. They have no right what so ever to do whatever they want without informing the customer.

Dear Customer,

Please write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com along with your account/customer Id and contact details with ref ID-TTU[protected] in the subject line, to check and take it up with the concerned team. -Anay

Im experciencing the unauthorised amount detection of Rs 28.63 in Februry month all most 5 times saying that POS DECCHG CARDEND charges. i don't now what it means, why the bank is charging this amount. please let me know the reason and refund the money back.

Dear Customer,

Please write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com along with your account/customer Id and contact details with ref ID-TTU[protected] in the subject line, to check and take it up with the concerned team. -Bejoy

There was spelling error in the nominee name, have rectified and have submitted the docs.

I am fed up with calls with customer care and the agent.

Immediately need action from your end, else going to file case against HDFC Life.

HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

TO the Concerned Dept./Authorities, HDFC Credit card Department, Mumbai. Sir/Mam This is to bring to your notice that Being HDFC a popular brand in banking/Finance. Why is that so there is no TOLLFREE no (1800******) provision for mumbai customers. Please note that the existing no [protected] "which HDFC mean it as Tollfree" does it really mean tollfree? it is being noted that the existing Cust. Care no is charged for INR -3/minute. And if the call is been put on hold for a minimum period of 15-20 minutes. The call charges comes approx. INR 45-60.

Now my question is to all the related personnel, that. "Is it right for a customer to spend the charges for a service which is meant to be provided by the Company for the betterment of Customers, which is charged in the name of TOLLFREE" ? What if the customer is structed in an remote area of the Country/State of INDIA, whose Creditcard gets Nonoperational/Malfunction due to some reason. And for a simple reason anyhow the customer is charged & if not calling the cust. care, again the customer itself is a sufferer.

I hope i had expressed enough to the HDFC Concerned Department what i mean to say. So it is my humble request to please look into this matter & do the neccessities at the earliest for the betterment of the Nation/INDIA.
                                Feb 29, 2016

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                To the Concern Authorities, Dont you think that HDFC is an excellent brand in INDIAN Market which Operates its Services in INDIA but doesn't care for INDIANS. It is almost 3 days passed & nobody from HDFC is Concerned about the mentioned Complaint. I wonder on PM Modiji's saying -"Acchhey din Kab Aayengey"? BRAVO...Kee p it up...

I had applied credit card my salary in hand up to 15 to 17 K and I had eligibile to money bank credit card and I had not get any loan thas why my cibil is -1 so HDFC bank not provide me credit card disapproved. Current I have 2 lalh balance in my Saving account.. I don't no why this happens..and why we are offering this card.
                                  Feb 29, 2016

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ello, I booked a samsung phone from fonemart.in They had send me the verification parcel with one Stanley Sydney watch after 4-5 days & I have paid 1500 as a processing fees. They informed me that they will deliver my product after 2-3 working days. But a week has passed away now but I have not yet received my product and they are not even receiving the calls. With me one of my friend also booked the same product & the same is happening with him. Please help us to get our valuable money back from these fraud people...