HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5747)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card Department — not satisfied with management

Mohd. Salim Shaikh
To,
The Manager,
HDFC Bank Ltd,
Sub: Not satisfied with your management.
Respected sir,
I...
Complaint category Loans

Selvakumaran
No security for our money in HDFC Bank account as a sum of Rs.1330/- was debited from my account without any transaction. When i was enquired on the same they have confirmed that it was wrongly debited into Reliance energy account through online transaction and it was confirmed by one of their employee that they don't have any control on Online transaction. I was shocked after getting this reply from HDFC employee itself. It is not the matter of money but the way it went was a big suprise. Eventhough having ATM card, PIN, Netbanking etc with us in safe without sharing password to anyone, money is been debited without our knowledge. It is a big shock that this happen in one of the top leading Bank in our country. And till now nobody from Bank not able to trace where the issue incurred. And not refunded the money yet. If any one who read this have account with HDFC, kindly check your Balance stmt regularly.

HDFC Bank Bank Recurring Deposit — r d amount not credited in my a/c

sandesh satish tiwari
    Dear

i m sandesh open a recurring deposit in hdfc bank a/c no [protected].

the rd is closed...
    Complaint category Banks

Gaurav .S .Pathak
    A case of Cheat and trecherous attitude with no Customer care and Rude Behavior of Staff. Took Home loan Of 13 Lacs floating in 2005 Principal Outstanding in 2010 february 12.30 Lacs . Hdfc is the first bank to increase the rates on any CRR Hikes By RBI and last to reduce them in Subsequent Years. My Current ROI is 10.75%. When i Contacted Them for such high ROI , they offerred me a Special Scheme For Conversion FROM 10.75 to 8.75 By Paying 1% of PROCESSING FEES.

1) It is clear case of Cheating Customers as WHY SHOULD WE PAY PROCESSING FEES( 12500) In a Floating Rate Loan.
    2) HDFC never informs customers about the switching Schemes and to my Horror their Staff says LET the Custome Be AWare.

I Pray God Almighty to put some brakes on Their free run on Cheating customers charging High ROI. My Sincere Advise to ALL home Loan Seekers Please read the Fine print and Think twice approaching THIS PRIVATE SECTOR BANK. Its Bleeds to Pay YOUR Hard earned Money For Luxuries of their Directors.

WILL ANYONE CARE TO RESPOND FROM HDFC...

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — Harassment from recovery team

Sagar Zodage
      To,
      Head of Hdfc Bank,
      Credit card Division.

Sub: Harassment from Hdfc recovery stalf shweta...
      Complaint category Credit Cards

HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. , Kolkata — PF Withdrawal

Surajit Kole
      Sub:-PF Withdrawal

Surajit Kole (EMP ID S27056/cost code- 409/Grade -5/location -kolkata/PF account...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Employees

rohan rao
      hi all,
      called the bank call center no[protected] for inquiring on a strange debit of rs1.35p as OUD-D showing on my mini statement from my corp savings accounts,the first,second and third rep put me thru the ivr 3 times saying you need to validate your pin. I tried the atm pin as suggested..i asked the fourth rep what is the procedure to validate the same thru the sys...he was unable to explain...I still want my answer and does validating a freaky 4digit pn into a machine verify me? Isnt there a procedure to verify security details any other way...HDFC Bnk this is how you treat corp account holders???or are the big banks deaf for hearing consumers?or are the banks only wanting consumers to deposit hard earned money into their asses-so they turn into large so called global bank conglomerates???

Raghunath
        Do you have plans to equalize Rate of Interest for OLD and NEW customers. OLD customers are paying very high Rate of Interest.

I am having a home loan with HDFC with interest 10.25% interest, I request to advise the banks to reduce the interest rate to equialize with new customers interest rate i.e, 8.25%

Raghu.

sdfsdf — Very High Interest Rate

Request to all new home loan borrowers. Never ever take home loan from this housing finance. Go only to Public sctor bank and LIC HF. If you can NOT get loan from them, do not buy the property. Waiting for the day when these private banks will be closed! Please come that day to my house. I will give you sweets.

When every bank has reduced home loan intrest rate. These people have not. This is FINANCIAL TERRORISM at it's worst.

Let someone explain me. I took loan at 10.25% with in six months it went to 11 then to 11.75. Now it is at 10.50. New customers get @ 8.5 or max at 9. logic cost of Fund. If cost of fund was high for me, why while incresing it increased. While decreasing it did not decrease. What is the logic of Floating rate. All my friend's intrest rate who took loan (same time as of mine from other banks) now at 8.5 to 9.5 % range.
        This is very true. HDFC bank increases home loan rate as the rate increases in the markets, but is unwilling to reduce the interest rates for existing home loan rate.Moreover it has even increased the penalty amount for Loan transfer.
        Other private banks are also offering to switch the loan to new interest rates.
        But HDFC seems to enjoying over the plight of people.
        Can anybody post any email address so that email can be shot directly to some higher official for raising concerns ?
        We the the existing users can form a forum and try to file a case against the HDFC bank in Supreme Court, questioning it's stand on not reducing Home Loan rates.
        To be precise filing a case and following it up brings expenses.I guess given the numbers of HDFC bank customers 10rs/month/customer would be good enough for this without creating any extra financial burden on anybody. People what say ? Either lets do something or let them cheat us the way they can.

Well I am also open to thought :"that somebody form HDFC can express their bank's stance on not decreasing home loan rate for existing customers."
        Dear Friend,

I would like to make you alert on few details regarding HDFC and other limited companies.

HDFC LTD is a limited company and is not a banking institute.
        It is a self regulated financial organization and is not at all regulated as a refinancing institute or is not a Banking institute. Sales officers makes people fool by stating HDFC Home loan as part of banking division. Even interest rates charged by HDFC is very high which is increased in subsequent years.

As such rates of interests for home loan are definitely regulated by RBI but limited and private companies do not fall under their per-view. These companies fall under company Act and not under Banking Act.

At time of taking loan these companies promises low rates of interest and then increases rates of interest in subsequent years, which increases your burden of repayment in form of slow poison eating your lots of money.

I will share my personal experience:

I have a very bad experience with HDFC, My loan of 11 lac with tenure was only 20 years and was promised with 3% discounted rates for my loan account as the company with which I was working was a corporate client of HDFC, so my loan started at 7.25% rate of interest and a low EMI of 8595/- Rs only.

In later stages HDFC revised rates of interest stating that my loan is on floating rates, where as no discounted rates are applied to my account. More on no reduction in rates are done at all even when rates of interest of other banks and institutes fall down. Even when they offer low interest rates to new customers – on my inquiry they asked for a proceeding fees of almost 12 thousand rupees to revise the rates of interest.
        My EMI is also revised to 10, 526/- Rs and the tenure is now increased. Today even after paying EMI for more then 6 years my tenure of repayment is more then 18 years and EMI is increased from 8695/- Rs per month to 10526/- Rs per month. So I will end up paying money to HDFC for more then 24 years.

So I will end up paying four additional years with new EMI to HDFC which will make me a loss of almost 10-12 lac rupees.

HDFC is offering new customer 8.25 rates of interest where as even when I am a old customer with corporate tie up with the company – I am charged almost 11% rates of interest and I am screwed up by paying more EMI.

I have started legal proceedings against HDFC – and warn you all that dont take loan from HDFC other wise your people will also end up in soup and will have to pay huge for small things.

REQUEST YOU ALL TO TAKE LOANS ONLY FROM BANKING INSTITUTES AND NOT FROM ANY LTD COMPANY--
        Ask following questions at time of taking loan.

1.Is the company having word “Bank” in its name.
        2.If the company is refinancing company - take in written that – rates of interest in the company will be regulated as per RBI norms.
        3.Only those people whose files are not getting approved from banks and documents are not clear enough and are in need of loan should opt for such institutes, but mind it these ltd companies slowly increases rates of interest and eats away your lots of money charging high rates of interest.

PLEASE NOTE – HDFC is a limited company and not a BANK. Only banking institutes or company with word “Bank” in its name are regulated by RBI.
        Before signing any document of ltd company please read the terms and conditions completely and take a lawyers advise if needed before going ahead to sign the same.

Please disseminate this information to all your friends and relatives so that they are not cheated by any private company in case of loans / home loans.

In public interest by:
        Pankaj Kakani
        I do not think HDFC would reduce the interest rates to the old customers where ever you go. The problem is with RBI & the government as well, as RBI is allowing banks to do such things.

I believe, RBI must give stick directions to the banks to not to impose any pre-closer charges, so that people can switch their loans to different banks if the current bank is not willing to reduce the ROI. It seems for me that financing institution lobbied the RBI & the government. I really do not under why we need to pay the penalty while paying back the loans.

I hope at least the RBI or the Government would take it as serious issue soon and direct the banks not to impose any pre-closure charges.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

HDFC Bank — HDFC Bank: Pathetic service.

Ameet Patil
          I am writing to complain and escalate on one of the matters we seem not getting resolved despite waiting for over 3 months...
          Complaint category Banks

HDFC Bank — refund delay

Sunit Nevatia
          I had taken a loan from HDFC for a project, and it was stalled and i had to cancel the loan, now that the builder has refunded...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Loans

reena melrica rodrigues
          have an issue wit the bank. as i had lost my atm pin i was unable to withdraw money from my a/c.
          i had called up the phone banking officer and the lady diconnected my call it was thier log time i belive as the time was 8pm with acknowledgin me. and i called the next day i spoke to mr vinod he was not hepfull also. the next day called again as it was friday i spoke to a supervisor and he said i should revice a call on the next wrking day i havent considered as sat to be a working day hence i didnt recive call on monday thats 8th feb i called the bank again and i spoke to a lady she assured me i will be gettin a call from the branch within 2 hours today itself and i havent recived the call yet.i called around 1:15(ist).
          they have always not provided customer service as a priority but sales as priority if sales is a priority why does the bank have customer serice dept..

its been 2 weeks i havent recieved my pin code yet and i am using cheques and the bank timings are also less as if the bank staff doesnt want to work and teller service is most pathetic.

Rahul

I am using HDFC Gold credit card for last three year, Now I have 54000 (Rs.50000 card limit) payment pending. For last one year I am paying average of Rs. 2500 per month. But still my due is not reduced, its been around Rs.50000 for last one year.

I called credit card helpline, regarding the conversion of the due to monthly EMI Or for any other payment options, but they told there is no such payment options available. I will have to pay it in one shot or significantly big amount to reduce my due.

I am jobless currently, so I cant afford any big amounts and I can pay upto Rs.2500 per month, but i dont want to be the goose that lays the Golden Eggs without any mutual benefit.

I greatly appreciate a solution for my issue.

Rahul

VASHDEV SAVALANI
              i had taken loan from centurion bank of punjab, for 4 nos of three wheeler vehicles,which was taken over by hdfc bank.
              i had applied for change of my banker for repayment of my loan, i.e indusind bank to dena bank, for which all documentation was done as required by hhdfc bank.The representative had made the mistake of filling the ECS form,she had filled only one form where as she was supposed to fill 4 different forms for 4 difrerent agreements made by the bank,and the amount filled in the form was for all 4 vehicles as it was withdrawed from my previous bank account.The ECS form was verified by my new banker.
              HDFC bank recovered only 1 vehicles emi insted of 4 vehicles for which the ECS form was filled.
              they are still depositing the cheques in my old bank which gets rejected for the reason account closed.
              Now they have levied penalty and cheque bounce charges amounting to a huge sum.In my correspondence with the bank i have expressed my intension to repay the actual emi amount if they are willing to reverse the penalty and bounce charges which is due to the representatives mistake.

Ajay Agarwal
                This is to inform that Mr Aditya from HDFC Bank, Credit Card Division from Dadar branch approached and offered me HDFC Bank Credit Card for Kotak employees. Application No.[protected]OW1

As per his assurance, I was to get the welcome kit with a week's time and accordingly all necessary documents were collected from my office on 14.12.09.

As per the process, three times verification was conducted in my office and twice in my residence and it was being confirmed that you will be getting the card in three weeks.

During last week of December 2009 I received three calls on my cell for confirmation and verification at office number. Since i was not in City, I have asked them to conduct after 4th Jan 2010. On calling HDFC Bank Credit Card division, i was asked to drop a letter stating that you are back in town and necessary verification can be completed. According letter was dropped in HDFC ATM Credit card correspondence box in 10.01.2010.

Till today no verification has been conducted even after several reminders to Credit Card supervisor – Ms Madhuri and Mr Susant.

Today on 8.02.2010 on speaking to Ms Madhuri, she asked me to once again summit photocopy of my salary slip and ID Card.

According to me they simply collecting customers document and creating data base and might be misusing else where.

They are big cheaters in the market.

Need to take up with Mr Parekh with a copy to Banking Ombudsman

Mahesh Madan
                  I am HDFC Bank Credit card Holder For last 03 months & at the time of issuance of the Card, it was commited to give a VIP bag worth Rs. 1500.00 after I make payment of my first transaction.

But 1.5 months has been passed & neither I have received the same nor their help line has come up with any commited feedbacks in resonce to my misc. verbal & mailed communications.

I think they are big cheat & are just in the market to add there membership.

Please help me to expedite the matter.

Thanking You

Mahesh Madan

They are big cheaters in the market.

Need to take up with Mr Parekh with a copy to Banking Ombudsman

MANGAL SINGH RAWAT
                    My Cheque Book always in office, today when i came office i have received e-mail alerts from HDFC bank that your cheque no. 843949 is cleared and debit the same to your saving a/c, then i check my cheque book and i saw that my few cheques are misplaced. i go to my HDFC home branch (First India Place) Gurgaon, but no one can help me he said that you call our customer care. i call many time to customer care from Bank but no any reply.

i cannot issue any cheque to anyone but this cheque cleared from my a/c and debit Rs 12000.00 from the same.

pls help...........

Mangal Singh Rawat

priyadarshi mishra
                      Hi ,

My name is Priyadarshi Mishra([protected] / [protected]) HDFC bank has done fraud with me

Let me tell you a full case

In Year 2008 HDFC bank given me credit card -[protected]. I used this card for few months and paid accordingly.
                      then i informed to customer support dept for EMI.(Due to some reason i was not able to pay back the money)( though i have paid Rs 26000 ) on time
                      ,therefore bank offered a full and final settlement of the payment( As per discusssion wth Mr.AJAY Kamble and Miss Pratibha).
                      Then i told for I will pay what ever amount bank has decided.
                      Then i Paid every month what ever Miss pratibha and Mr. Ajay Kamble has told me like Nov 09-Rs5100,DEC 09- 4800,JAN[protected] LIKE in seven installment)
                      ,now HDFC Bank put my account ([protected] Tulsiani chamber,nariman point,mumbai-400021)
                      on hold on 3/feb/2010 for None payment of credit card , that is exactly not correct thing then also as account on hold HDFC agent
                      called me in and said pay 3400 rs and all of your dues will be cleared .I informed to miss pratibha i will pay by 3rd feb2010.
                      when i went to hdfc atm to tranfer money to my credit card ,then i saw my account has gone for onhold. again as i`m in urgent need of money ,But now bank is saying your first
                      installment is late full and final settlement is over "now collection dept Mr. Nikhi is saying they will deduct complete money from my saving account (Rs36,560.00) .
                      Now i am helpless . idon't HAVE SINGLE MONEY to survive in mumbai.I have spent complete money on calling to hdfc customer care ,miss pratibha,mr. ajay kamble .
                      nobody is helping out.atlast mr. nikhil told me your money will go to hdfc credit card dept completely after 15 days. i don't have single money to survive.
                      please look in this matter and resolve it as soon as possible .

These are the payments I have paid Monthly (As discussed with Mr. Ajay Kamble and Miss Pratibha,

03 Jan 2010 ATM BILLPAY-HDFCCC-[protected] [protected] Jan 2010 4000.00

03 Dec 2009 ATM BILLPAY-HDFCCC-[protected] [protected] Dec 2009 4800.00

06 Nov 2009 ATM BILLPAY-HDFCCC-[protected] [protected] Nov 2009 5100.00

waiting for your kind reply

With Regards

priyadarshi

mumbai

kuldeep kumar
                        I would like to inform you that so many times i have made request for my atm pin (Near by hdfc Branch,vaishali,ghaziabad)after i have recieved my welcome kit.But yet i didn't recieved it on my
                        mailing addressed mentioned in my account number .when i asked that guy sitting at vaishali branch
                        they can help me out in this condition they seems to be totally helpless. I request you please do the
                        needful as i am unable to withdraw a cash especially when i need it and always i have to rush to hdfc branch with my cheque book.Even i am not getting proper response from customer care of hdfc.the
                        details regarding my account are given below

Account number:[protected]
                        customer id :33716891
                        Account type:Salaried

kuldeep kumar

Keya Dutta
                          In my HDFC Bank, constantia building the policy making girl Kavita told me to make a policy for my child and made one in my name instead of making it for my child. I told the reason to the policy office and submit a letter on Dec 14, 2009 regarding cancellation of the policy. But no updation to customer care department regarding my refund till Feb 3, 2010. I had called them 5 times betwen this time and same answer from them that requested forwarded to grievence cell on Dec 18, 2009, no updation received after that.

Please help me to get back my refund, because i used my child's (3 years) money to make this policy and now as i need it back for his education these people are making this drama. Never trust them. My policy no: 13280387.

Keya Dutta
                          Pls donot buy any product of HDFC as they are cheating customer in form of appointing few temporary agent and giving all false information. I was cheated by HDFC insurance policy named SAP. Which the agent gave all false information and took away my money.
                          When you call those agent they dont even respond to your call after few months of paying premium. As they know you are trapped by paying policy amount for certain months.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Nitin Jain
                            I took loan from HDFC 5 years back and since then there is no clear indication of RPLR that they have in common for all their customers. Because of which it is always an issue for me to calculate my current rate of interest. There are couple of time i have paid .5 % and .25% on my loan outstanding to change in spread which they offer.

I really want to understand that from where they generally watch over this RPLR. I believe this RPLR is same for all customers. The only thing which variate is spread.

Everytime i approach them i have new story which misguide me and in the end i have to come back empty handed. There is a lot of frustration from other HDFC people which illustrate that this is a common cncern for every HDFC home loan customer so I would request concerned authorities to take some strict action against HDFC so that they can educate their customers in right direction.

Nitin Jain
                            I do have same problem. While other banks have reduced their interest rate to 9 to 9.5%, HDFC is still at 11% .. I don't know why? They don't even bother to inform us..

I have applied for a home loan with HDFC bank, Pathanamthitta, Kerala. I have submitted all the documents as required by the Bank. The Bank was in haste to get the documents and I had furnished all of them inspite of lot of logistic issues. Now its been more a month close to 45 days and im yet to get an update. All i wanted was an update, but the bank officials have been lethargic. I want to apply elsewhere if this is the attitude and service that HDFC has. Im totally irritated and pissed, i want to go ahead with my housing plans and cant put it on hold just because somebody in the Bank is irresponsible.
                            I had taken a home loan and the same has been completed, however the cheques that were given to HDFC as EMI is in excess of the loan amount.The HDFC loan dept. is saying that though the same has been completed the excess amount deducted will not be refunded.
                            Pl suggest what I should do;

Partha Seal
                            Subject: Delay in loan approval Ref to File No:[protected].
                            Dear Sir.
                            I had applied for the housing loan on 20th Sept. 2012 at Koushambi in Ghaziabad (U.P.) and also submitted all the property related documents to Mr. Adarsh Singh (Kousbami Branch).I got the loan sanction information on 24th Sept. 2012 by and SMS and sanction letter on 16.10.12 by your shimla branch as I am working in Himachal Pradesh . After that I was asked to submit the other related documents time to time and I have fulfilled all documents related requirement as requested. Later on, He informed me to do the registry of property on 19th Nov. 2012 But he denied for registry and demanded for the MAP of the property again, then I submitted the same on 20th Nov. 2012 to Mr. Adarsh after waiting of 4Hrs in your office
                            The Shimla branch is sanctioned Rs. 1666657/- But I requested them for 15 Lacks only, which was also communicated to both the branches via email. Now I am in continuously in touch with both the braches (To Mr. Adarsh of Ghaziabad and Mr. Vedant of Shimla) but till date I have not received cheque of my home loan. Whenever I contact any of them they always give me excuses and told to contact later on. I have already paid half amount of property and I am deep trouble and mental pressure as I have invested my whole of the life’s earning in this project. I have to paid late penalty from 19th Nov to seller.
                            Now it is humble request to you that whether you are sanctioning my home loan and or not so that I can approach to other bank to avoid my harassment and delay.
                            Kindly update me as soon as possible.
                            vijay pal
                            my home loan pending over five month throw mr. arvind saxena hdfc bank home loan depart ment no ricive of my mobile
                            HDFC Bank Ltd