HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5772)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

atul mishra
i always pay my credit card bill on time last month too i paid on 10 march, which was my last date i paid through atm transfer and my problem started from that day .

on 20 march i got a sms from hdfc bank for billing ammount 357/-rs apporox., which was included "late payment charges of 100/- rs " i dont know why bank put l.p.charges on my card .

i called one 41514332one of executive picked the phone, i asked her why this charges put on my statement her answer was b cos i paid on 10 march, according to me bank give me 20 day payment time from statement date but she was teaching me that i was wrong i have to pay on every 8 of month .i told her if i calculated 20 days from 18 march than it will end on 10 march but invain .she told me " sir aapko itna bhi nahi pata ki late payment par bank to charge lagayega hee and ye to dene hee honge ".

i got frushtrated and disconnected the phone .Again i called 41514332 same day your other executive picked up and confirmed that it fault by bank and she is forwarding my complaint for reversal of late payment charges after her assurance i paid 250 rs (bill was of 357 rs )

Today[protected], i called again b cos i again got bill for 97 rs and i talked to ms .REKHA at 41514332, again she started teaching me about my charges she told me THAT THERE IS NO COMPLAINT FOR REVERSAL OF L.P.Chrages, and she too told me to calculate from jan 09 & but after a long hectic 'debate" she too agreed that it is mistake on HDFC bank end .

I AM COMPLAINING FROM LAST 6 MONTHS THAT I AM GETTING MY HARD COPY on staircase or near to garbage area, your executives told me that it is not banks fault they told me to communicate to the courier company on my end & rectify the problem .we have 3 gold cards in family and every one is facing same problem .

only thing i can say that few of your executive can spoil your company IMAGE . I am complaining on this site by sparing time b cos i believe that my effort can help HDFC bank to do better for your clients .
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:26:41
correction :-

please read 18 feb.2009 insteadt of 18 march, if i calculated from 18 feb my 20 days will end on 10 march 09 .

kirti gulati
    Hi I am Kirti
    holder of account number [protected], on 27th january 2009 i lost my visa debit card in rajouri garden and on 29th january 2009 at 9.46am i got the card blocked they took 30minutes on phone and they confirmed that my card has been blocked. But still after that on 30th january2009 a transaction of Rs4000/- took place. i had no clue about this particular transaction and again on 6th february another transaction took place (at noida mall) of Rs 6500/- sum how police helped and they refunded me Rs 6500/- but still i havent got the balance Rs 4000/- which took place on 30th january.

On 7th february 2009 i went to the bank and got my transaction details and then i talk to customer care for refund, cause what happened was there negligence.I called at customer care and talked to shikha, ashwin (customer care executive) between 12pm to 2pm but no one responded and kept me on hold for 15minutes. later on same day i got a cal from bank and they said to fill up the no liabilty form along with an F.I.R and you will get your refund. On 10th february I filled up no liability form at rajouri garden branch and also submitted the F.I.R. Within 4-5 days i regularly received calls from bank and they enquired me about the details of the theft. They also sent a person to collect papers from me including the copy of no liabilty form. But after that i got no response. I kept quiet for many days but just to give them a reminder i called on 4th April 11.40am i talked to karisma(customer care executive) she said she will revert back and give me the status but she didnt turn up. Then i cald on 22nd April and talked to Viral (customer care) even he said the same but didnt turn up. Its about 3months but still i havent got any refund, they are neither giving me any complaint number nor they are responding. please i need help.

thanks
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:26:18

Sumathi Sharma
      I had sent the below letter to HDFC Credit Card Division while cancelling my card:
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
      I had placed an order in AVA for Foot Massager (CE P CODE – 926) on 11-07-08. I got the confirmation of the order through SMS and the confirmation no. is[protected]. I was told within 14 working days, product will be delivered. But the product was delivered only on 01-08-08 and the product delivered was a Pizza pan instead of foot massager. I raised a complaint in Ava 3 times[protected], 06-08-08 and[protected]. They told me somebody will pick the wrong product and foot massager will be delivered in a week’s time. Every time I called them I got the same reply.

I had called HDFC Credit Card Customer Care twice asking for help but I was told that I need to check with AVA only and they cannot help me.

In the mean time, EMI has been started for the product foot massager.

(i). I don’t want to pay money for the product I didn’t receive.

(ii). HDFC bank should take the responsibility of supporting their customers in this kind of situation but I didn’t get any help even after so many ESCALATIONS. I got the AVA product list along with the HDFC statement. Hence I placed the order in AVA having faith in HDFC bank.

(iii). In the market, there are so many banks which offers good customer support. I have 2 savings account, 1 current account, 1 Demat account and FD with HDFC bank. I am very disappointed with HDFC bank with respect to credit card department.

I am a regular user of HDFC Credit card and have good payment history. I had taken so much of EFFORT AND TIME in calling AVA and HDFC customer support. Still I didn’t get support. So I am canceling my credit card and with this letter I have attached my cancelled HDFC credit card.

I have outstanding amount of Rs. 1100 as unbilled transaction. I have attached cheque for Rs.[protected]. NOTE: Rs. 248.33 is the EMI amount which I had already paid for Foot Massager. As I said I am not ready to pay for the product which I didn’t receive. SO I have enclosed cheque for Rs. 851

Pizza pan is available in my house and the address is mentioned in this letter above. AVA can come and pick up this wrong product anytime.

My mobile no. is [protected].

NOTE: I don’t want anybody from your team to come and trouble me at home. I am canceling the card paying the outstanding amount.

If HDFC bank cannot provide support for AVA shopping, please don’t promote AVA through HDFC and mis-lead customers. Please take this as an input as I have seen many complaints against HDFC and AVA shopping in many product review web sites. Unfortunately I checked the complaints after I faced the problem. If HDFC doesn’t provide solution for this problem, definitely you will will lose your valuable customers.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-----

Now after 6+ months, HDFC credit card collections team is calling me and threating to pay the outstanding money which includes tax and late payment charges of the product which I didnt receive at all.

They should have contacted me when I cancelled the card. Now they are troubling me calling so many times in a very bad attitude threating me, and sending letter again threating me.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:26:12
      Dear Team,

If you read complaint, i have lardge 3 time complain through consumer complains but nobody response.I again request my card no:-[protected] the name is:-Vipin Kumar Mishra.
      I have reciced a call Mr.Satish Singh Lucknow collection team he told me your full and final settelment Rs.1900/- if you paid my Gorakhpur Collection Executaive so i have sent full and final settlemnet in your address, i have paid cash amount Rs.1900/- but till date i have not recived any doucument through collection and no body pick my phone in Collection Team Lucknow.
      So i requested you please help me and provied full and final settlement lettler.
      Awating your reply.

Vipin Mishra
      Card No-[protected]
      M.no-[protected]
      It is an act o[censored]nfair banking practice. HDFC bank is a leading and reputed bank and their activies are worthy one. When it so, how the bank allows the customer to suffer as stated by the individual. It should be
      immediately stopped with appropriate action.

K.A. SIVANN PILLAI, JOTHI .S. # 3/513-B, SRI RAMAKRISHNA STREET, MUNEESWARAR NAGAR,
      THIRUPPALAI POST, MADURAI 625 014, TAMIL NADU
      Mobile Nos:[protected] /[protected] /[protected]/[protected]
      Residence Phone:[protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank ATM — Cash not delivered by ATM but statement showing deduction [Resolved]

Santosh K. Talaulikar
        Respected Sir,
        I had visited your ATM No. S1ACMB57 at VT Branch, Mumbai on 09 – 04 – 2009 at 15.44 p.m....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

NIKUL TRIVEDI
        REQUEST YOU ALL PLEASE DONT APPLY FOR ANY ECS THROUGH HDFC BANK.
        THERE WAS AN ECS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 5 MAR OF 2000/WHICH I HAD NOT APPLIED FOR.BANK SAYS THAT THEY HAD APPROVED MY ECS ON BASIS OF CHEQUE. BUT IN THAT CHEQUE MY SIGNATURE WAS NOT MACHING.REQUEST YOU ALL NOT TO GIVE ANY BLANK CHEQUE FOR ANY ECS ITS RISKY MORE THEN 2 MONTHS HAD BEEN PASSED BUT NO RESULTS FROM THERE END. DO NOT APPLY FOR ECS AS THEY DONT VERIFY YOUR SIGNATURE AND JUST DEDUCT THE AMMOUNT.AS IF ITS THERE MONEY.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:47

HDFC BANK
          Ashok Marg,
          C – Scheme,
          JAIPUR

SUB: - Use of abusing & harassing language by your collection staff.
          My credit card no. is [protected]

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am “Randeep Kumar Sharma” a customer of your bank’s credit card. I’m paying regularly monthly payment on the demand of your bank. But some time I did not receive statement in time and because of that payment get delayed. If, I do not know how much I have to pay than how could I deposit the correct amount?

Same incidence repeated for this month. Hence, I fail to deposit payment on time. Even still I’m waiting for the statement for the month of March/ April’09. I have received 1 call from your collection department on 17/04/[protected] at 11:37 a.m. and the caller was a lady Ms. Arpita (As she told her name). She asked me about the payment, I said that still I’ve not received statement but, even than I’ll deposit together for the month of March/April’09 & April/ May’09. She told me, if you fax me a letter & application about this I’ll wave off your penalty going to be charged. (She had spoken very gently) I was agree on that part but, due to some urgency occurred with my mother (who is paralytic) I fail to fax application to Ms. Arpita on 17/04/2009.

Today on 18/04/2009 between 12:00 noon & 12:15 p.m. Ms. Arpita has made my life miserable. She has called me almost 20 times on my cell phone ([protected]) and landline[protected] as well. She has used[protected] &[protected] nos. But I have picked up twice / thrice only. She has used very high level abusing & harassing language. She has called me ANPADH/ GANWAR / BHIKHARI / CHOR and many other words, which even I can not speak to anybody.

Even she told me GO AND SELL YOUR BIWI KE ZEWAR OR YOUR HOUSE TO PAY OUR PAYMENT. She also told me that BRAHMIN HO KAR CHORI KARTE HO, SHARM NAHI AATI. PANCH BATTI PAR KHADE HOKAR BHEEKH MANGO AUR HAMARA PAYMENT KARO.

If this is the attitude of your department to collect the payment, than I feel very sorry about your bank.
          She (Ms. Arpita) must apologize to me in writing otherwise I’ll take up this matter very seriously. And she will face consequences in the coming future.

Thanks & regards,

RANDEEP KUMAR SHARMA
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:38

Anita Clayton
            Hdfc bank offers Demand draft thru phone banking, but they seem to curtail but fixing the number of characters to the beneficiary's name (in favour of) by 24 characters, the officer asked me to go the nearest branch and take a DD for the character exceeding by 24. i believe this is ridiculous. the bank must allow up to a 120 characters at least.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:33

HDFC Bank Housing Loan — No response to emails on loan debit [Resolved]

Venkat K
              Dear team,

I have sent multiple mails to HDFC housing loan customer support team asking them to confirm why...

HDFC Bank — Car loan ECS bounced charges. [Resolved]

Ram Kanwar
              Dear Sir

I have taken a loan from HDFC bank in feb 09 in name of Ram Kanwar vide acccount no 1441662.

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — HARASSEMENT BY HDFC BANK [Resolved]

RAJIV BHAGAWANDAS DAYAMA
              Ref : Credit Card no [protected]
              Sub : Behavior of your employee

...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

dipanjan choudhury
              i have a credit card of hdfc bank.i was told that it was a free card. and i haven't used the card ever, not for a single time.but the hdfc people are sending me letters that i have a outstanding and the letter even threatens to initiate legal action against me if i donot make the payments.it is so surprising that i haven't used the card to buy any commodity nor did i ever availed any service through that card . the card was never punched (since it was never used). hdfc is the worst of it's kind. please help me to get rid of this kind of harrasment.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:25:17
              Respected Sir /Madam

PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPLAINT
              I have used your HDFC Bank credit card([protected]), which that card helps out in lots of money crisis. And also I maid payment properly to behalf that year.but some financial crisis I can’t able to make payment in further.
              But yours collection agents harassing me in abusing words like (porstuet) details:

Agency Name: Simex Solution
              Agency Address: Raliway colony, 3rd street,
              Nelsonmanickam Road,
              Amijikarai
              Chennai-

FE’S Name : Ashok [protected]/[protected]
              Kumar [protected] ( say Legal Manager)
              Kiruba (From Ponneri)/23748520

Notes:
              I need time for till February 28th 09 to pay. At any cost i make a settlement on that requested date before. On that before I received any calls form your collection agent. I’m already registrated a compliant against to your collection person to the nearest police station. Take immediately action against that person or else I won’t pay a single to bank.
              And also i send copy to human resource committee also.

Suffered customer
              (B JANANI)

megha logad
                To,
                HR DEPARTMENT OF HDFC BANK

SUB :- salary not received
                sir here i m giving my information
                Name :- MEGHA LOGAD
                Employee code :- 57765
                Date Of Joining :- 13/12/2007
                Date Of Resign :- 14/03/2008

Reply me on my e-mail megha.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:57
                Senapati Bapat Marg,
                Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
                Sub: Prayer For Realising My Salary From November 2008 To Feb. 2009

Respected,
                Sir, I am Gaurav Kumar Bearing Employee Code: CG10094 Was an Employee in Your HDFC Bank Ltd Chandigarh Sector-8 C Branch as a CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE.
                Sir, I Have Still not Able to get my Salary for the period of above Mentioned date that is from November 2008 To Feb. 2009.
                Sir, My Basic Salary Was Rs-4500&Rs-2500 a Conveyance Allowance and Total of Rs-7000/- per month.
                Sir, You can check my total business given to HDFC Bank Ltd during this term of period.Some A/C not login in my employee code like a
                Mrs:Santra Devi,
                Priyanka
                Ghuman Singh
                Iqbal Singh
                Poonam Khhana

Sir, I have enclosed a copy of my offer letter along with this mail.Sir, I Request you to Please Reliase my salary.
                Your Kind considenation is awaited by me.

At this time face this problem would you please help me & give me the other number or mail id your Main Head .Then i contact & solve the My problem.

Your Faithfull
                Gaurav Kumar
                Employee code: CG10094
                Chandigarh
                Mob-[protected], [protected]
                i was employee of hdfc bank yamuna nagar branch, from 5jan2008 to 13aug2008.i gave my regine at 25th
                of july2008, i can not recive my salary of month july&not recived my pf. My employee code is 58416.
                pls do some thing about me, i am in trabble.

Thanking You
                Your Faithfully
                TARUN SHARMA
                E.CODE-58416
                Dear sir/madam,
                i was employee of hdfc bank bangalore, padmanabha nagar branch, from 18dec2008 to 20mar2009.i gave my regine at 20th
                of mar2009, i can not recive my salary of month dec, jan, feb and mar 2009¬ recived my pf. My employee code is CS25463.
                pls do some thing about me, i am in trabble.
                To
                The HDFC BANK LTD.
                Human Resources Division
                HDFC Bank House, 2nd Floor,
                Senapati Bapat Marg,
                Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
                Sub: To Realising My Salary From 01/04/2009 To 21/04/ 2009

Respected,
                Sir, I am Sanjiv Kumar Bearing Employee Code: CS21668 Was an Employee in Your HDFC Bank Ltd Dear Park Branch as a CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE.
                Sir, I Have Still not Able to get my Salary for the period of above Mentioned date Though I have been Terminated as in April 2009.
                Within this period I used to contact So many times at Delhi Office as well as Mumbai Office.But sorry to say I am still awaited for my hard earn salary.
                So, please do needfull and release my salary as earliest.
                Thanking You
                Yours Faithfully
                Sanjiv Kumar
                my 2 month salary not receved
                code : CA22130
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank ATM — Transaction Declined but Amount Deducted from Account. [Resolved]

Bharathi
                  I am a Union Bank of India A/c holder. I was tried twice to withdraw Rs.1000 from the HDFC ATM Centre in New BEL Road Bangalore,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

HDFC Bank Bank Limited — Fraud in Net banking [Resolved]

Rakesh Yadav
                  Myself Rakesh yadav S/O Sh.R.P Yadav, resident at C-382, Brij vihar, Ghaziabad(U.P).I am working with NUBER ENGINEERING LTD.sector-64,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Rakesh Majumder
                  My name is Rakesh Majumder, I applied for a top up personal loan from HDFC Bank on 7th April'09. But in civil section it shows that there is a amount of around Rs.4100 is due on me. As per my Best Knowledge there is no due of any bank or credit cards on me. I have taken a personal loan from the same bank last year Feb'08 & continuing this without any issue; this was just a top up loan applied on that offered by the bank itself. Hence I request you kindly give me the detail of my all account information captured in civil under Control No[protected]. So that I can get clear on this issue. For your information:
                  My DOB- 4th Jan'1980
                  Address: 102, Temple Road.
                  Kunlahalli Gate. Bangalore: 37

Expecting your soonest responce.

Rakesh Majumder
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:40
                  My name is Rajesh Kumar, I applied for a personal loan from HDFC BANK in the last week of Sep. 2010. The same has been rejected becasue in civil section it showing that there is some amt. due against my credit card, But as per my knowledge I have only one credit card of ICICI BANK till date and there is no any due against this card till date (except this month). I also had a two wheeler loan from SBI which I have already closed in the month of Jan 2010.Hence I request you kindly give me the detail of my all account information captured in civil under Control No[protected]. So that I can get clear on this issue. For your information:
                  My Date of Birth - 04th Oct. 1979
                  My Permanent address is - S/o Late Sheo Pandit,
                  Patther Ki Masjid, Tekari Road, P. S. - Sultanganj, Patna - 800006, Bihar.
                  email add - [protected]@yahoo.com

Expecting your soonest responce.

Rajesh Kumar.

Thiruvanmiyur P.O.
                    Chennai – 600041

Sub:- Credit Card No. [protected] Dispute

Dear Sir/Madam

Reference of my letter dated 6/2/09 and 16/3/09 regarding dispute of my Credit Card No. [protected]. Today I talked to your customer care with shilpi & priyanka they told me that the case is resolved and finally declared that the payment responsibility is your then I am totally surprise to listen her words. Then I Talked to your executive again and they told me that you have to re-submit the dispute form in our drop box/mail. In this regards I want to say that if I put a complaint to you on same date when the transaction held so why the liability is mine and if it is mine so please provide me the telephone no with address which payment has been made if you will not provide me any detail then I will not pay a single money of that transaction.

And I am launching the complained against the bank and fraudulent person who use my card online. One think I am also write your bank not cooperate with me for find the fraud person who did this job. This is done after my card renewal so it is possible your bank security is not safe and sound so please take necessary action against this case.

Thanks & regards,

Ravi Chauhan

CC :- RBI

Copy Encl.:-

Previous Letter dated 16/3/09
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:34
                    dear sir

i have a creditcard (no.[protected]).being a jobless i could not depositeted my payment to the bank timely.then they are continuously threathing me to murder me & kidnap of my wife.
                    when i requested not to do so they abuesed me a lot from this no.( [protected] from Lucknow named Mr.Ankur, [protected], Mr.vivek Kapoor from Lucknow).I don't know their actual name but they told me the same.
                    they also came my home & threatned my mother & my wife after this being a old lady she could not tolreated & fell ill till now.
                    so I declared that if any wrong will happened with me & my family the HDFC CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT will fully reasponse for this specially Mr.Ankur & Mr. Vivek Kumar.
                    So kindly do support to safe my life.
                    7th Nov, 2009.

TO.,
                    The Manager (Credit Card Dept.)
                    HDFC BANK.
                    Ahmedabad.

Reg : Activate of Credit Carde
                    No: [protected].
                    of Mr. Jignesh Raval

With reference to above, I would like to inform you that at present I am Credit card holder of your bank. My credit card facility is deactivate at your side due to payment dues I was already paid of Rs, 4000/- on dated 20/05/2009. For the month of May’09, June’09, Aug’09, Sep’09 I did not get any bill and last October month i got the bill with charged of Rs, 2300/-, This is fully cheating with costomer. I always tried to communicate with customer care but I did not get satisfaction answer. This is shameless things I have a name of persons in past I talk in costomer care. so I decided to go consumer care and complained of this type of activity and also I lost my prestige in the market due to pending payment instead of I was paid. I have enough data to go this way.

Thanking you,

Gheekanta road.
                    Ahmedabad-380001.

card no: [protected]

Which transaction done by EFFORT BPO LTD.on 6 January 2010
                    was not done by us. so, plz Cancel that transaction and payment transaction
                    reverse to us. Today I Receive your Bank massage for the detail of Dispute transaction.
                    So, I send this latter second time. Plz. Note That my request No [protected] dated
                    6 January 2010.
                    Date : 13 January 2010.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank Home Loans — HDFC charging 0.5% for reducing ROI for existing loan customers [Resolved]

Raja
                      When all other banks are reducing the rate of interests, HDFC is moving very slowly. It seems they are not at all interested...

HDFC Bank — defamation [Resolved]

vilas bhagwan mali
                      I got the HDFC Credit card from HDFC bank. there is mention 15000/- credit limit in welcome kit.then after i used 12300/-...

Samir

My credit card is locked since last 45 days, and I'm not able to make any transaction through internet.

I complined so many times, but it seems thery are in deep sleep...?
                      don;t bother for customer problems.

God will help me to through out this card.

email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:23:20

I Shalini.Tiruvaipati holding an corporate salary account with HDFC bank and even using an HDFC Visa Women Gold Credit card [protected] of worth 40, 000.

I have received a statement of 04/10/09 where i found an transaction of Rs.718.54 on 21/09/09 done on EASY SAVER, but on such particular day i didn't do any online transaction.Could you please review it from your end and send me all the details related to EASY SAVER[protected] transaction.

I would like to block the credit card in order to avoid such type o[censored]nnotified transactions and Please revert with a new card ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Shalini Tiruvaipati
                      UBS-ISC
                      Group Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS)
                      Global Operations Control
                      Scheduling Group

Karunesh Baranwal
                        This regarding my Car Loan (loan A/C no[protected]. I have request for NOC for CAR transfer from New Delhi to Pune. I have submitted all necessary documents through DTDC Currier on 13 MAR 2009 (Shipment no P[protected] and delivered on 17th Mar 2009. I have done so many follow-up with Customer Care and every time I got the response that the concern department will get back to you with 2 working days. After so many calls and follow-up with customer care of HDFC bank finally I got the response on 24th March from HDFC Bank but they have asked for the copy of RC. 2 Week back I have given the scan copy of RC but Still no response. After that again I have done so many follow-up with them. Even no buddy is picking up my phone.

Please help me in this regards.

I got one no for further communication but No buddy is giving me proper response.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:23:18
                        IFinaces car From You In oct 2007 and Get Stallement of Emi In May 2009.I recive Your stallmet Letter and get All payment Submit.But I ma not recive Your NOC letter yet That time
                        Looking NOC for Car transfer but not getting proper response.My loan runing through HDFC I get all loan repayment.(with stalment).My Car Loan (loan A/C no[protected]. I have request for NOC for CAR New Delhi I have submitted all necessary documents in June month 2009. I have done so many follow-up with Customer Care and every time I got the response that the concern department will get back to you with 2 working days. After that again I have done so many follow-up with them.

Please help me in this regards.
                        IHAVE FINISH ALL DUES OF MY TWO WHEELER LOANS PLS SEND NOC MY LOAN A/C NO. IS 1030470 MY M.NO.[protected]