HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5751)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Rajneesh Kumar

I am a Credit Card holder of HDFC Bank, from side there is some delay in dues from last month, instead of that I had made a call to customer care and told him I will try to pay dues in this month but in any case I am not able to pay in this month then I will pay more than 50% amount of payment of my card before 10 April, but after that I am getting the call from HDFC Bank Branch Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. The name of lady which she is telling me is Namrata calling me again and again after clearing the all matter in front of her, the Phone numbers which she is using are[protected], 45698800, 45036600. When I had told her I will clear my dues before that such date, and you can check the updates of your customer care, but she is not ready to do this and she denying everything and starts again arguments with me. Even I had wrote a mail to HDFC Bank customer care also regarding this matter. Plaese help me if you can, I am not a fraud customer of my bank, but there is some problem thats by its happened with me. I will pay all the payment and finish this account with in two months.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajneesh Kumar

HDFC BANKS — FORCED VOICE & USING ABUSE

AFTER BELOW COMPLAINT, BOTH BALRAM & HARDEEP USINIG FORCED VOICE & REFUSE FROM COMMITMENT FROM[protected], 43145200

Sir.,

I have saving account and credit card account in HDFC bank , due to overdue in credit card payment and adjust some amount with saving account, but after adjustment of rs3300 , my saving account still barred for withdrawal and executor (balram--[protected], new delhi ) of hdfc is not responding & not picking any call from my side or mail also after this activitity.

Pls Help me out
Devinder Singh
I owe a Credit Card of HDFC Bank since 2006, there are some delays in payments becoz i am also not getting my payments but i want to repay the amount. I talked to the customer care and asked them to stop my card and take the whole amount in instalments but they said it is not possible. i am still paying them but for the last 2 months the situation has become more worse and i am getting out of money. now these people are harrassing my parents to pay which is not possible. I am getting the call from HDFC Bank Branch Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. The name of person is Radhey and he is calling and my parents again and again and harrasing using abusing language. The Phone numbers which he is using are[protected], 66219061, 66219001, 43145300. Now i have asked for Settlement but they are refusing. I am frustrated of this type of customer care and banking so i am interested in to stop the card and settlement. I have already complained in the Customer care for the same but the person Radhey is still using foul language.

What to do??????????????????
SHOCKED WITH THE STAFF OF HDFC BANK.

I have been using services of HDFC since past 7years, got all my
accounts rated as premium accounts.
was very happy, and used to recommend it to others too.

Loans, Creditcards all were from HDFC.

Its just recently (beginning of 2011), due to some unavoidable
circumstances (everyone once faces in life) creditcard payments
started getting delayed... and I started getting calls from the
collection agency, and to my surprise, it appears that all the
saddists of the world are working there.

Such abusive language, not ready to listen and non cooperative staff.
They got talent to really put people to stress, using unofficial
language, threats, and beyond imagination...

I get around 100-150 calls a day from the below mentioned numbers

appears to me Rajouri Garden Branch, New Delhi.

Female called, Rakhi has been misbehaving beyond imagination.

I tried attaching the video of call history, and her recorded voice
but heavy files.

I ve been asking her to make me talk to her senior, she abuses, and
says... "jis marzi se baat karlo, paise toh main nikalwakar hi
rahungi"
"agar paise nahi hai dene ke liye, toh apni property baech do, bheek maanglo"
etc etc etc

Sir, if my intentions were wrong and of not giving my dues, I wouldnt
have wasted money giving minimum payment since past few months...

I would like you to look into this matter very very seriously, and
want apologizes from Rakhi.

Now I have told her, let the issue aggravate, am not making a single
payment now... Sir, everyone, including you comes from a culture and
family where this kind of misbehavior is not atall
acceptable.

She also, got hold of my mothers number, and called her and started
abusing... this also leads to disclosure of the personal information
of the customer to third party. (punishable offence).
Not listening, and calling again and again ... leading to
Harrasment... Punishable offence.
Invading personal space of an individual ... Punishable offence.
Giving threats ... Punishable offence..

I know, there is some fault from my side too, of not clearing dues on
time, but Sir, its only past few months, that doesnt mean, am a
defaulter and has wrong intentions(as blamed by your staff).

Sir, I would want to take this matter to higher authorities and take
serious action against Rakhi.

One more day of calls, I ll have to publish the videos, recording to
media and Police.

Also, not only this what she does is, Makes stories to her team about
me, and filling in false updates.
keeps calling on my phone, and when I pick up, she shouts and doesnt
listen, so I just keep the phone aside(connected on call) and so does
she, phone is kept idle like this for 30 - 60minutes.
If you check the call log of above mentioned numbers, you ll see for yourself.

Again, My request for serious action.

Siddharth Gupta
[protected]@gmail.com

CC: Shri M Rajeshwara Rao
C/o Reserve Bank of India,
Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110001
[protected]@rbi.org.in
HDFC is the worst Bank if the amount is overdue. They even go to the extent o[censored]sing foul language and instigate you to say bad words. How long would you listen to their bakwaas? At one time you will be forced to reply in their language. Then they record it. The best way to handle this - i have learnt from experience - is to change your number and then go directly to the credit card cell or write to them - directly or thru your lawyer. i am getting threatening calls at all hours. even at night after 11.30 pm. Useless bank and staff. Payment issues can arise with anyone at any point.

My advise .. don't use credit cards at all. This the only way all Banks will learn to behave.
I recently took a new number from vodafone which was previously used by someone called Anoop Das.

Now I am getting calls from someone whose name I didnt bother to ask because he is very disrespectful in the manner which he talks. And please employ people who know how to talk.
Ill enlist some numbers i get calls from...

I trust you will look into this matter and get this resolved.

i am using HDFC card and this month couldnt pay because of health issues.i am also receiving calls girl name is malti and her behaviors is so bad.
The no is
i have revived more than 100 calls from the morning . The girl is so bad using bad abuses language like payment nai karna tha to card ku liya.bank main jake cash deposit karo online kyun payment karoge usmain to 3 din lag jayenge. even the head of the team is same .i have never expected a behaviour from the bank like HDFC . i dont know it is collection department or bank .but whoever appointed them should think about reputation of the bank. they dont have manners to talk to customers.

really very depressing.

from Vandana
[protected]@gmail.com
I have been using HDFC card I was regularly paying the dues every month but for few months I am jobless and not be able to pay this month. I am receiving regular calls from HDFC for the payment. But I am helpless I am not been able to pay now they are started threatening me. I have a threatening call form 66219091, 43145200.

Atul Hari Mohan Kichlu
    Dear sir

I have applied for car loan from ICICI bank from them I recieved a CIBIL report giving details of OS as under

Accounts -7, Advance - Rs.2931948.00, Balance - Rs. 345020.00 as on[protected]
    Account - 1 Balance - Rs. 8400.00 as on[protected]

I am surprized to note which OS are these beacuse I don't have any such dues in my records. I would request you to give me specific details of complains given be institutions so that I can take actions on them.

This information has also affected my reputation and credit which led to mental and social harresment, more over address given in this are also not correct.

Please clarify and respond immediately.

Regards.

Atul Kichlu

MAHENDRA KUMAR GUPTA
      I HAVE TAKEN PERSONAL LOAN IN AUGUST 2007 FROM CENTURIAN BANK LIMITED SUBSEQUENTELY MERGED WITH HDFC BANK LIMITED AND MY ACCOUNT IS REGULARLY DEBITED BY MY BANK FOR INSTALMENT THROUGH ECS OF RS.11775/=. BUT IN AUGUST 2008 I RECEIVED CALL FROM HAFC BANK TOWARDS BOUNCE OF MY ECS FOR JULY 2008 AND DEMAND CHEQUE AGAINST ECS BUT ON CHECKING THE BANK STATEMENT I FOUND THAT NO ECS PRESENT IN MY ACCOUNT IN THE MONTH OF JULY.LATER AROUND 20TH AUGUST I RECEIVED FURTHER CALL THAT PLEASE MAKE BALANCE IN YOUR ACCOUNT SO THAT ECS FOR JULY CAN BE CLEARED. THERE WERE ENOUGH BALANCE IN MY BANK ACCOUNT EVERYTIME FOR CLEARANCE ECS & THE SAME IS CLEARED. AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER I HAVE RECEIVED CALL FROM BANK THAT YOUR ECS BOUNCED & DEMANDED CHEQUE & AGAIN THERE WAS SUFFICIENT BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT AND ON REFUSAL FOR ISSUE CHEQUE THEY PRESENTED ECS ON[protected] AND THE SAME CLEARED. THIS PROCESS IN STILL CONTINUING AND THE BANK STAFF IN HARRASHING ME CONSTANTLY. TODAY TWO PEOPLE CAME TO MY OFFICE AND DEMANDED CHEQUE FOR MARCH, 2009 ECS WITHOUT PRESENTING THE SAME AND TO BUY PEACE OF MIND I HAVE BEEN COMPELLED TO ISSUED CHEQUE TO AVOID HARRASHMENT. ACTUALLY THEY THREATING ME AND I FOUND THAT THE WOLE EXCERCISE IS DONE BY STAFF TO TEKE THE INCENTIVE FROM THE BY COLLECTING THE CHEQUE INSTEAD OF PRESENTING THE ECS.

IT IS URGED TO YOU THAT PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND IF THE HDFC BANK DOES NOT WANT TO PRODUCE THE ECS THEN TAKE THE PDC OTHERWISE THE HDFC BANK WILL BE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAPPENING HAPPEND WITH ME BY THE STAFF OF HDFC BANK AS THEY ARE ALSO COMING AT MY HOME.

THANKS & REGARDS

MAHENDRA KUMAR GUPTA
      mr ,

why are you posting your bank a/c number in public forum? go and complain to hdfcbank or RBI dont give ur a/c to anyone..

HDFC Bank/personal Loan — fI false report

Raju Moni Sarma
        I am consumer of HDFC bank and presently i m working as an Astt.legal Manager for Tata Motor Finance, iaccording to your norms...

HDFC Bank — Harrasment by Recovery Agents of the bank

Darshan Desai
        Since the past few days my family has been receiving threatening calls from one of the recovery agents of hdfc bank ltd. The...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Nawal Thakur
        Sorry Mr. Anmol Kumar (HDFC Bank Ltd. Relationship Manager, E-Commerce Solutions, Merchant Services, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027) for last comments or complaint. Iam declaiyer, I have no issue with Mr. Anmol Kumar (HDFC Bank Ltd. Relationship Manager, E-Commerce Solutions, Merchant Services, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027.
        My Exiting Details :-
        Name : Nawal Kishor
        Emp Code : 51820
        Post : Contract Executive ( CSE) for Two Year
        Respected, ,

I am MANOJ NAVIN BHAI VORA i was worked with Centurion bank of punjab Ltd.
        now i need to my releving letter.

my detail is below mentation

Name. MANOJ NAVIN BHAI VORA
        Bank CENTURION BANK OF PUNJAB LTD
        Branch Code 0043
        Emp Code T2950
        Time 01/10/2005 to 30/06/2007
        Location JAMNAGAR
        Reporting manager NILAY PUROHIT
        My mail id is. manoj.[protected]@gmail.com
        my mail id is. [protected]@yahoomail.com

please kindly do the needfull ASAP...

Thanx & Regards,
        Manoj Navin bhai Vora
        Block no. A/4 Flate No. 40
        Ranjit Nagar, Near Patel Samaj
        Jamngar, 361005 Gujarat

subhdesh singh chauhan

I have a credit cards from hdfc bank ltd. I was used some time and pay regularly but last bill in this year april month some payment due.

That time I was in australia as buisness visit and i come in june of first week. That time some boby (Mr. Sandeep) come from HDFC BANK at my house and tell me about due payment.

I was told to him pls closed my credit cards and he was told me that ok you total due is 5002 rs and that day i give to him 5002 rs as cheq payment to him.
          Cheq number :- 542876
          slip number :- 3395108
          deposited date :- 25/06/08.
          and signed my me and mr sandeep.

From 25/06/08 no communication bettwen me and hdfc credit cards department. I have not recived any information from credit card department any source like..telephone, mobile, email and courier.

Last i was apply for car loan to hdfc bank becasue last six month hfdc bank employe contact to me on my mobilr for car loan offer behalf of account stament. That's why i apply but i shocked when hdfc bank told me your name as fraud person registered on rbi website because 4800 rs due payment in HDFC CREDIT CARD.

So pls tell me wht's my mistake if I'm fraud than why they are not contact to me ? and Every time i have lot of money in my accont so they can deduct the money from my account.

I was paid due payment in june month after that my name registered in cibil website so pls tell me what can i do ?

So pls give me idea what can i do ?

Can i go to consumer court for this matter ?

Name :- SUBHDESH SINGH CHAUHAN
          C-75 TARA NAGAR JHOTWARA JAIPUR RAJ
          PH:[protected], [protected]
          CREDIT CARD :- [protected]

Pravin Vasant Patil
            Dear sir/ Madam,

I had car loan with HDFC bank. I made full payment on August 2008 and i had got it clear. I got NOC from Hdfc Bank.

But now i have been facing problems while applying for loans or credit cards that my name appears as defaulters list on the CBIL site.

Request you to plese advice the procedure to clear my name from the same.

Awaiting your favourable response& guidance.

Thanking you,
            Pravin V. Patil
            i dont want to be the fall guy for anyone, why should someone else have to pay for the crimes of the criminal, the one that needs to do the time is the person that commits the crime. not the inocent by stander that happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Everyone makes mistakes but i wish that the inocent person should not pay for the guilty one. Wheres is the justice in that?
            Dear Patil,

send me your NOC letter copy

JAGDISH_CHOTALIA
              One merchant Establisment DM Enterprise of Ahmedabad has misused my Credit Card by Rs.63000/-
              but Credit Card Division of HDFC is not providing me with the machine no. name and address of the Merchant Establiment .
              I have lodged FIR
              Bank is asking me for the payment of Misused Cr CArd
              How should i proceed further for the Recovery of the same from HDFC Or Credit card user.
              thanks
              jagdish chotalia

Sonya Cajetan Fernandes
                HI, I had applied for an HDFC credit card online sometime on the 3rd week of feb 2009. I believe somebody from HDFC called up for some details from[protected] and sent a person to collect my identification documents with included PAN card, office ID, driving licence and salary statement all with my signature and I also signed on an empty HDFC credit card form as they said that they would fill it up themselves to save me the time. I believe they called me a couple of times from that number but now after about 22 days when I try it again it is disconnected. I am a quite concerned about the misuse of my document details and would like to have my documents and/or know that they have been recieved by HDFC. I have no idea if the people who collected these details were authentic.

thanks

Sonya
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — Enquiry of my NAME IN ( CIBIL)

gurpreet singh
                  Dear Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your kind notice that I was apply for car loan to HDFC Bank, but now I m...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Darshan Desai
                  My family has been receiving threatening calls since this morning from telephone no. 30966816 from a person who claims his name is aakash and is calling from hdfc bank. aakash has also called me up on my mobile telling me that one yadav kanchan has taken a loan from your bank giving my reference and that yadav kanchan has defaulted on his payment and as such if i dont pay up he will send some goons to my residence to recover the same.

Pl clarify the following:
                  1. Is the telephone number as stated above belongs to / represents hdfc bank
                  2. Is aakash an employee / represantative of hdfc bank
                  3. Does hdfc bank give loans just on the basis of references?

I had also today received a call from one ms shikha of your bank from telephone no.[protected] at around 1 pm which i was unable to answer. i hv since spoken to shikha at around 6.30 pm wherein i had informed her about the above. she had said that she would look into the matter and revert back in 10 - 15 minutes. having not received any communication from her till about 8.30 pm, i again called her up was surpirsed to hear that as per your back records there was no call made to my mobile from the number[protected]. when i informed her that my mobile record shows that there was a call made from the said number she promised that she would again look into the matter and revert within 15 minutes. i hv not received any call as yet.

You may take notice that i neither have any credit card nor have i taken any loan from hdfc bank.
                  I will be lodging a police complaint tomorrow for the threat to my family from your employee / represantative - aakash.
                  You may also be advised that a copy of this mail is being forwarded to the media.

Priyank Gagneja
                    In year 2005 a credit card was issued to me with miss informed facts.
                    After two months they came up with a payment of some[protected] rs. against my usage of 4700 aprox.
                    Where as I had asked the agent to mark an auto credit transfer facility from my saving account in HDFC bank.
                    I cleared the actual payment of 4700 (aprox.) and asked the agent give full & final receipt of the all dues clear certificate.
                    This was done.
                    After that every six months HDFC used to wake up and ask for the balance payment.
                    I tried wasting every time few hours to explain the situation to every body in the department.
                    This time after 4 years they again called me for the same.
                    I was disturbed beyond the words could explain with decency.
                    I want to put up a harassment complaint against the HDFC credit card department.
                    I don't know where to do that to set things right.

Pls help me nail down the miscreants named HDFC collection agents.

ALiyah
                      Hi, This Aliyah from delhi, Hdfc executive with name Richa having contact no[protected] used to call me and finally convienced me tot ake bajaj allianze mediclaim, she gave me false commitments to take this mediclaim.when i registered with this policy, few days later i came to know these all was false commitments.i called hdfc customer care, where different ppl was picking phone and saying different things.as i already made payment (E.M.I) for 1st month i was helpless.then i made request to cancel this msediclaim on 2nd of march.even after cancellation request
                      i got Credit card stmt having EMI of this mediclaim .
                      again i made call to Hdfc Cutomer care, once gain they were unable to give any corret information.
                      All Hdfc executives made false commitments and improper knowledge..i dnt know how they are helping customer
                      please let me know if i will not pay this EMI against mediclaim then is there will be any intrest rate charge for this.as cancellation process will take 20-25 days and my credit card paymet due date is 4th April 09.

Sukh Dev Narang
                        IMMEDIATE AND URGENT.

From; [protected]@rediffmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com

To HDFC Delhi Road Rohtak.

Sub. Crediting the amount of Rs, 2, 25, 373/- of Che.No.333122 dt.7.10.02

Ref. Deposit Chit dated 9/10/02 of Che.No.333122 dt.7.10.02.
                        Respected Sir,
                        Most respectfully I submit as under for your kind and sympathetic consideration :-
                        On 9/10/02, vide deposit Chit dated 9/10/02, I deposited Che.No.333122 dt.7.10.02 of amount of Rs, 2, 25, 373/-, in the HDFC Bank LTD, K.G.Road, C. Place N.Delhi
                        but till date it has not been credited in to my Account No.[protected] .
                        My customer Id. No. is Cust.ID:2984916. The Branch (where account is held) ; is the HDFC Bank LTD., Rohtak-Haryana 401-402, Model Town Delhi Road Rohtak-124001.

Please credit the aforesaid amount of aforesaid cheque in my aforesaid account No. with intimation to me without any more delay and oblige.
                        Thanking you in anticipation

Rohtak-124001.
                        Ph.No.01262/210280
                        E-mail:[protected]@rediffmail.com
                        Or [protected]@gmail.com
                        N.B. My this application does not bear my initial because it is computer
                        Generated document.
                        I Want Education Loan For Study

HDFC Bank Home Loans — Principal Balance of home loan

Manini Singh
                          My parents acquired a home loan from Centurion Bank of Punjab Limited - for :

Term: 180months
                          Amount...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

HDFC Bank — edc machine

vijaybhai
                          I my shop hdfc bank edc machine 12 month ago.
                          This time you have no rent for this.
                          but after 9 month bank cut...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Naval Bhagwatsingh Bora

I have a credit card from HDFC Bank[protected].I Pay minimum amount every month.Last month the recovery team called and i told I want to settle the account and let me know the amount.The recovery agent called me and said that I will call you in 3 days.But he did not call.I tried to reach them and was promised that they will call some department in Chennai and will let me know.Now they have held my savings account for Rs.20, 625 without informing me.They cannot do this.Without my knowledge they cannot debit my account.Please help me to recover my amount and also I would like to have a fair settlement.I want compensation from the bank for the inconvenience that they have caused to me.Please let the bank agents reach me at [protected].
                          The following are details of my savings account.
                          Name and Holding Pattern NAVAL BHAGWATSINGH BORA (Sole Owner)
                          Currency INDIAN RUPEES
                          Balance 26644.73
                          Hold Funds 20625.42
                          Uncleared Funds 0.00
                          Overdraft Limit 0.00
                          Amount to be Swept In 0.00
                          Available Balance 6019.31

HDFC Credit Card — Misguided by recovery person

Hi, HDFC had provided me Credit card in year 2004-05, i had an outstanding of around 12 thousand. they called me saying that pay the amount in installments, i paid 2 cheques of 4k each. nobody turned after that . i called HDFC they said that card has been cancelled now . and we wont be able to issue another card . I was not ware of it and now its effecting my credit . Please suggest what can be done for this, i appreciate an quick response on this, thanks
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — deduction of non maintenance of minimum balance charges

saubhik bhattacharya
                            I had a HDFC bank account in the statesman house branch, kolkata.The account was a centurion bank of punjab account before...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

SUSHIL KUMAR
                            DEAR SIR

I HAVE DEPOSITED A CHEQUE OF BANK OF BARODA IN HDFC BANK BUT CHEQUE IS NOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT DUE TO SOME SIGN MISMACH, I WOULD LIKE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE HDFC BANK BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOST MY CHEQUE

SO PLEASE TAKE A FURTHER ACTION

SUSHIL
                            dear madam,
                            myself pradeep kumar gupta have a saving account no-[protected] jammu was deposited a cheque no 810812 state bank of india sec2 noida dated 16/3/2009 at your hdfc sector 18 noida branch of Rs 33918.but till date we could not get any status of cheque.we have already compaint lodged vide complaint no-DEL 036543 dated 21/3/2009in your phone banking costomer care.
                            cheque was issued by head post offece sector 19 noida.
                            you are requested to check where is cheque and why its not cleared and revert back by mail or phone.

Thanking You

pradeep gupta (Asstt. Manager)([protected])ultimate flexipack ltdlane2, phase 1 sidco industrial complex, bari brahamanajammu

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 16 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                              (3 hours 6 minutes ago)
                              Confirmtkt
                              requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                              (3 hours 18 minutes ago)
                              Junglee Rummy
                              Withdrawal amount not credited
                              (4 hours 49 minutes ago)
                              Rummyculture
                              cheating
                              (4 hours 50 minutes ago)
                              Idea Cellular
                              Not able to send and receive sms