HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (6095)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

SUMIT SHARMA
I want to bring it to your kind notice that my Credit Card no [protected]- Master Card Gold had been lost on 14/10/08 of which I came to know on 15/10/08 while making payment of purchasing done by me at Vishal Mega Mart at Patna. After checking properly my wallet, I came to know that I had lost my Credit Card and immediately I have called at Customer care no [protected] & got my card blocked. But at the same time customer care executive confirmed me that my Credit has been debited by Rs of (4600+12595) i.e. 17195.

in this regard, i have lodged a FIR and sent a Charge Dispute form to HDFC bank.
what option are now available to me conserdering the point that without verifying my signature Merchant has done transaction to an unknown culphrit. liability to pay the same is on my account now.
pl advice
Sumit Sharma

HDFC Bank — Harasment by the recovery aggents [Resolved]

Sandeep Shah
    Recovery aggents are harasing by the call. instead of i have paid the ammount and also informed to bank by the call.
    they...

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — Reissue of my blocked credit card to third person [Resolved]

rohan.rameshchandra.sharma
    many times i sent the letter to ahmedabad hdfc.
    i complaint that my card has been re-issued by third person.he provided...

Balakrishna K
    [protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: Balakrishna K <balakrishnak.[protected]@gmail.com>
    Date: Oct 18, 2008 5:09 PM
    Subject: Error in Bank statement "Customer Care Irresponsible"
    To: we.[protected]@centurionbop.co.in

I'm "Balakrishna K", i've Miracle credit card of Centurion Bank of Punjab. My Credit Card number is "[protected]". I've paid my due on 21th june 2008 with Cheque number "106493" of HDFC Bank, which got bounced. I realised this and made payment by cash on 9th July 2008 of Rs. 1200. However, i see the same outstanding amount repeating every month along with interest charges dated "10/08/2008" and "03/09/2008". I've given several calls to convience customer care. Today i made call and representative named by "Lata" received and can't understand my query dropped the call. I made another call and spoke to the Supervisor called by name "Mr. Murali" and asked him my call reference number which they fail to give and suggested to email rather than resolving the issue there and then. I've asked them to check the statement from the month of August till the date, which clearly reflects in the statments, but they kept blowing their own trumphet saying that i've to pay outstanding amount. This is when i'm writing this email to resolve my query, please check my statements from the month of August 2008 till the date. Is there any body at "We.[protected]@Centurionbop.co.in" who can understand and resolve my query. I think this is not less than a miracle from any Customer Care.

Hoping for resolution at earliest.

Balakrishna K
    I was taken two wheeler loan in Feb 2006 but till today i am not getting detail statement and EMI status as loan term will complete in next month.

So please arrange detail statment showing deduction of taxes immidiately.

Thanks.

Centurian Bank of Punjabe was merged with HDFC Bank. My a/c No. in the name of Dinesh Kumar is [protected] and my mother's a/c No. in the name of omwati is [protected]. Centurian Bank of Punjab/HDFC Bank deduct Rs. 112/- in my a/c and my mohter's a/c in the nature of Inter Banking Transaction (IBT). But in this case what is our fault when CBoP merged with HDFC.

You are requested to kindly debit this amount of my a/c and my mother's a/c

Thanking You

Yours faithfully,

Dinesh Kumar
    Dear sir i have an loan account with you and his aggrement no is LOMP[protected], I want its interest certificate for last weak i try to contact bank workers but they are not giving any positive respones for it so. i request kindly issue my interest certificate.
    hi,
    I have taken the two wheeler loan two years back from centurion bank of Punjab, Visakhapatnam, my father actually. Now he is no more. I am continuing the loan installments from last one and half years. I think it was completed. I would like to know the status for that. Can you please help me out for that? By provide me the customer care number or some other contact numbers for enquiry.
    i have bike loan with you & i m unable to make the payment because the RBI has stopped all clearing & the payment through the memon co op bank so i request you to guide me to how could i send you the other installment so contact me on [protected] / [protected]
    Sir, i have taken this Centurion Bank of Punjab Miracle Card(Card No-[protected]) in November 2007, but i have not used, its there with me now i wanted to use this card is it possible, if possible let me know what is the procedure. Thank you..
    i have this Centurion Bank of Punjab Miracle in November 2008, but i have not used, its there with me now i wanted to use this card is it possible, if possible let me know what is the procedure. Thank you..

Pallavi Gupta
      Respected Sir/Madam,

I am working in HBL GLOBAL PVT.LTD. form last four month at Ansul Plaza, 4th floor in credit card division.
      My TL Rajni trorcher me a lot.she call on every sunday and public holiday also.she asked everytime that i want your resingnation Letter, so that i have tension everytime.she don't give leads everyperson regularly/farely and in case of leave, she send me the massage that "you don't need come to offce from tomorrow, don't take it lightly."

aijaz ahmed munshi
        Corrupt HDFC!
        On 15th of October 2008 I read an advertisement in Midday (page no.23, classified) regarding the sale o[censored]sed two wheeler and four wheeler which was to be held on 16th of October 2008 between 10 A.M. to 12 P.M. at Shree marketing, ghatla village, chembur when I reached the site at 6.45P.M the watchman did not answer properly and asked me If I belonged to any agency. And he did not let me enter the Premises to see the vehicles.I had traveled from colaba to chembur in heavy traffic and on reaching there I had to hear such kind of reply.If only agencies are allowed to purchase the vehicles why do HDFC Bank place advertisement in the newspaper for the sale? Is it the bank’s problem or the officer’s incharge are corrupt who don’t allow local public to purchase as they don’t get commission?
        I would like to inform you that my Prepaid MONEY plus Card number is [protected] ... where as my 4 thousand withdrawn automaticaly... which is not withdrawan by me .. when i contact with phone banking then resolution come that 3000/- withdrawn on 09/07/2010 06.00 am & 1000 withdrawan on 12/07/2010 03.30 am ... i want to see the video clips or location of ATM from there that amt withdrawn...bcoz it's False withdraw...

Ajit Kumar
        I, Shweta Dubey, holding one Saving Account with HDFC Bank [protected] DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon Location, Without any Information and any permission Bank Executives deducted Amount of Rs. 17306/- from my Saving Account, When I called to Customer Care after 6 – 7 Executive they told me simply that amount is deducted by Loan Department and I have to connect with them.

This is not acceptable if any of your customer holding account with you and trust that their money is safe with you (HDFC Bank) and Bank Person without any information and permission and any message communication they deducted the amount.

This Transaction will treat as a fraud and cheat, when Bank will treat both of the department (Bank and Loan) separately in this case before any transaction loan department has to inform customer and do some paper work. Because regarding my Education Loan I already handed over my PDC (Post Dated Check of SBI Bank to the Bank Executive).

I already informed to the bank Executives and Recovery Agency to provide me a Scan Copy of cheque and drop me a mail and let me know the bank where I can drop cheque amount locally, I recently relocated from Gurgaon Location to Banglore Location.

Loan department is not authorized to deduct the amount from any bank if loan amount is unpaid and if they already have PDC check,

If you check my loan history than you will come to know, earlier also I paid PDC check from CITI Bank, when that account closed I informed to the bank and hand over them my SBI Bank Cheque Leaves accordingly, after so much follow up with some Gaurav and Neha they got succeed to get the back the cheques leaves from Neha as per another executive Jyothi conveyed from Delhi, till that time I am used to get calls for cheque bounced from New- New Exectives, If you see u will come to know many time they drop check to closed bank and later they rectify their mistake

Please check the matter in detail and do respond and revert the money within EOD.

Shweta Dubey

Skand Saksena
          I had availed a home loan from Centurion Bank of Punjab in September 2006 (home loan number HHSG[protected]) at a floating rate of 9%. The bank was subsequently acquired by HDFC. The bank has increased the rate of interest thrice without informing me even once. The rate was increased to 9.75% in three months, to 10.75% in another three months, and to 12% after another 6 months and not once was I informed by the bank. The loan saction documents clearly state that the bank has to inform the customer on changing the interest rate. This increase has resulted in serious increase in interest payments running over a lakh of rupees in total. I would like such unethical behavior of banks to be dealt with severe punitive action.
          Agree. I too had a home loan with CBoP from 2006 for 9% and later CBoP moved the same way to 12%. Agree CBoP is a useless bank in customer service by NOT notifying such changes etc.

Later based on my complaint and fight they reduced from 12% to 11 when other banks were giving @ 10.5%.

Then this ugly thing happened. ie. HDFC acquired CBoP in may 2008 and promptly they increased my 11% to 12% now in Dec.2008 instead of reducing by 0.5%. They do suck in service, not sending any Repayment schedule and asks Rs.300 for that!.

HDFC is rip-off bank for home loan customers. I did complaint, but they are very very thick skinned. don't worry in losing customer because anyway they can rob the existing trapped ones.

Now guess what, they are giving 9.75% for upto 20lac and 10.75% for 30Lac but not for existing ones. Won't that be illegal? RBI is sleeping or what. how RBI can allow such looting by private banks.

There is no proper complaint category in RBI bank ombudsman site either. When the inflation soared to say 11.xx, the RBI did all kinda measure to screw the existing customers but when it fell to 5.xx it keeps mum. same on oil prices too.

India as a country has definitely gone to dogs where honest tax paying, loan repaying middle-class customer screwed again and again and again.
          Dear All,
          I do agree with comments send by many victims of HDFC Housing loan customers. I also one of them and i got 2 housing loans of HDFC and i am seriously thinking to shift my loan to other PSU Bank. I know it will cost me but it will get compensated in 1.5 Years. Atleast they keep on looting me for 15-20 years. previously I use to give all references to HDFC sales guys thinking that the bank provide best service in housing loan. But all these happenings have open my eyes and now i never suggest anyone to go the HDFC.

Satyendra
          Banker
          I have also faced the similar problem and had taken a step forward and requested for a statement as well as the list of documents in the Bank custody, but till date they have not given me the same.
          Kindly guide me as to how to take it forwaqrd from here.

Jasbir Singh

ANANTRAI VRAJLAL DOSHI
            I am a Gold Credit card holder of HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank allows a cashback of 5% on the Railway tickets booked through credit card from internet website named IRCTC which has an url www.irctc.co.in. I booked tickets worthRs. 54307 in the month of June from date 14th till 25th. Normally, the cashback amt. is credited to the account within few days. They claim maximum of 90 days to give such effects. To my surprise, the same has not been credited till today. On email and phone conversation to their customer care, the reply they gave was not satisfactory. It seems that they are deliberately lingering the issue. They ask for the proof of such booking, though everything is in electronic form. Inspite of that, I supplied them with emails of ticket booking confirmation that I recd. from IRCTC. But, still there is no further action to reimburse me with the cashback. On[protected], I informed them through email that I will not pay my credit card dues from now onwards till the cashback is given. But, though there is no action. On the contrary, they have charged me with late fees for not paying the dues on 2nd October, 2008. Please guide me and help me in reimbursing my cashback and ask them to waive all financial charges, late fees and interest occured due to this. Thank You.

hdfc card — cash pay

If i pay by cash on HDFC Credit Card. They charging commission.

Why this bank only charging commission?
            yes. in credit card issued by the same bank. But they are charging commission for payment of cash

HDFC gold credit card — cashback on credit card

Have paid 40000 to country club in FEB 2011. and due to major problem am not able to fill my EMI now and want chagre back this amount. have already paid 8800 through EMI.

PLease suggest the process for the charge back and confirm. my contact details are as belwo

sudharm chobharkar
            sudharm.[protected]@kirloskar.com

LAKHAN LAL MISHRA
              DEAR SIR,
              PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE SWIP TWICE IN SBI ATM AT ISMAILGANJ BRANCH AT LUCKNOW AT 7.08 PM TODAY. BUT WE HAVE NOT RECD THE MONEY FROM ATM AND GET THE SMS THAT Rs.6000.00 ANOTHER Rs.6000.00. DEBITED FROM MY A/C No.[protected]. AND CARD No.[protected].

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL.

LAKHAN LAL MISHRA
              ATM slip has som short codes.
              they debit money and show code.which are undefined.

Debit Card Expired

Dear Sir, One VISA debit card issued by RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND against mutual fund. CARD NO.is [protected] - Valid Up to 08/12. Please regularise the same for further transactions. Regards Rajiv Kumar Johari [protected]

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — Late Fees Reversal [Resolved]

Shailendra
                I have received the bill of my credit card September payable in Oct dates due date as 3rd Total amount due 4861/-,
                br...

rajendra Vitthal Sakhare
                i have given complaint regarding my money transfer to unknown person through HDFC bank account by third party transfer .
                Still now there is no action on the person on which account that money got deposited.
                When i will get money back .
                i tried to give complaint in Mumbai police but they also refusing to take complaint against that person .
                so please take some action ..
                Rajendra v Sakhare
                This has with reference to the missing funds from my saving accounts .I am Rituparna chaturvedi having a saving salary accounts of you bank HDFC .I would like to bring to your notice -that I have transferred an amount of Rs 23000/- from my salary saving account no [protected] on 29th sep08 using internet banking via NEFT reference no HD[protected] . The amount was debited immediately from account .When I have checked the status, where I have transferred the amount I was surprised that the amount was not yet credit into the same account, when I checked up bank HDFC, they did not given any satisfactory answerer.

But when I checked up the status on 4th oct 08 in my HDFC account the same amount was reversed back in my account HDFC.
                I am very common men, and I am the only source of income of my family, 5 days I have gone through with mental stress. Do you think what ever has happen from your side till date is humanity?

I have already made complaint using bank by phone on 4th sep 08 reference no[protected] but till date I have not got any reply from your bank.

I want a specific reason :
                1.Where was my money lying for 5 days
                2.Why it has been reversed back into my HDFC account .

Please specify I am waiting for your response.

Rituparna chaturvedi
                A/c no [protected]
                Mob [protected]

third party transfer — thirdparty transfar

this is dilleswara rao please enabule my thirdparty transfar my custmar id is 24172891, my A/C No. [protected].

please enabule, My Email Id. [protected]@yahoo.com

Dilleswara rao

please enabule, My Email Id. [protected]@yahoo.com

Dilleswara rao
                i have given complaint regarding my money transfer through another bank to HDFC bank, actually i used my HDFC card to another bank to transect money but money not recived even money deduct from my account.I complained to HDFC on 4 dec 2008 but still awaited responce.
                When i will get money back in my account?
                I have no enough time to go HDFC bank again and again, so please take some action ..
                Vijay Kumar Sharma
                Noida

Myself Bhagwathraj panchal has a complaint regarding the Third Party Transfer facility of HDFC Bank, as we i enquired about the Thirt party transfer with one of the HDFC Customer care executive, they told that after transferring the amount, within 5 Minutes the amout will be reflected in the recievers account, but now the different thing has happened. even after 24 hours the reciever has not recieved the money..

Now the HDFC Customer care executives are telling some other reasons.

Why is it so they are misguiding the people... Is any one there to ask about their roles and responsibilities...

HDFC Bank — Fraud by on nre account [Resolved]

Rajesh K.Pathak
                  I have NRE Account with HDFC, recently Rs.40, 000.00 has been withdran from my account fradulently, I got withdrawal alert...

ashish jain
                  dear sir
                  i have a personal loan from hdfc bank loan a/c no LAN12586790. some mr karan oberoi from classic ansal tower, new delhi having phone number[protected] calls me up for collection every time. he is rude to me every time in talking and would send collecting person first to the two addresses given by me for my reference at the time of my taking of the loan and then call me that the person is standing at my relatives place and i have not been picking up my phone, when my phone was never off or was never like that i did not answer the phone.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank NetBanking — Unauthorized Money Transfer through HDFC Netbanking [Resolved]

Previn Vincent
                    From,
                    Previn Vincent
                    Chennai – 600028

On 13-Mar-08 morning I found that a sum...

HDFC Bank Bank Account — Wrong Name Printing on Debit Card [Resolved]

Nikunj Panchal
                    After joining my present job, I opened a HDFC Bank Salary account through the HR at my workplace.
                    After the initial...

HDFC Bank — Car loan [Resolved]

sumit
                    Dear Sir/ Ma’m

Loan Ref. No. – 13389700

I, Sumit Budhiraja, had applied for car...

HDFC Bank Bank Loan Division — Auto loan cancellation and closure [Resolved]

rajahari

Please check the below mails for details. I have booked a loan and lost my credibility and patience and...

HDFC Bank — ATM Transaction Failed. [Resolved]

Vibindas KV
                    On 4th of October 2008 while trying to withdraw amount of RS 4000 from ATM centre at kochi at the last moment it showed an...

Rafiulla Sharieff
                    this is regarding the clearance of my name from CIBIL as i have already cleared my two wheeler loan 5 months back and also got no objection certificate from HDFC Bank and still when i apply for the credit card i got a letter stating that my name is figuring in CIBIL i do not understand why still it has not been updated, I request you to kindly clear my name from CIBIL and help me getting a credit Card .

Rafiulla Sharieff
                    Please give me the status of CIBIL Clearance

hash4u
                      I had a credit card from HDFC. I used it for around 2 years. I have to make some payment to them. Outstanding amount is 90, 000. With interest, late fee and overlimit charges and all other charges, where the principle amount is just 32, 000. I have total purchase of 119, 000 and I have already paid the bank Rs. 80, 000 by paying minimum amt.

Now these people are harassing my family members a lot. Please tell me what can be done. I am ready to settle with matter for 30k and thats what I can afford. Kindly revert. Thanks.
                      The finacial charges that you are charging is high and continious
                      Please go to this URL :

and send a Complaint against the bank

OR
                      Send a Letter to
                      Any of the banking ombudsman

http://www.consumergrievance.com/icrpc.org.bankingombudsman.htm stating your problem and the harassment ..

With No rules of RBI, a Bank cant harass Family members for any ones DEBTs.

best of Luck..

Screw these ..So that they know there Limits and stop Harassing people out of no cause...
                      TO,
                      THE MANAGER,
                      HDFC BANK CARDS DIVISION
                      DELHI

SIR/MADAM,
                      Due with respect I Dr.Yudhvir Singh want to say that I hold hdfc card and did cut card & deposit in barwala atm branch MUCH BEFORE BILLING DATE eg. 06/10/2008 and mini card was dropped at shalimar bagh atm branch. As your customer service centre couldn’t helped mei had brief details in previous mail. I ordered a monalisa pearl set costing 1690(invoice no. ADV/04/44924/08-09 ) FROM AVA a product (code no 946 )fixed SIX EMI OF Rs.281.But HDFC bank is WITHDRAWING RS.413.33.
                      It is fault of AVA also that they are withdrawing wrong & more amount than deal.
                      Secondly it is fault of HDFC Bank they are withdrawing more amount from my Credit.Card account either without confirmation or cheating by becoming partner of AVA, might both are doing this with many card holder. I had cut & dropped, informed hdfc customer.service regarding it still bank is sending statement showing AVA EMI withdrawal.

Both company are just giving new & new no. I had called lots & tired now . so now send me geniune bill & don’t withdraw any amount on behalf of AVA.
                      If Bank not involved in such practice than that should confirm details before any withdrawal towards any third party. Now I am not willing to pay withdrawal done by AVA dated 06/10/08 so bank should recover from AVA.

See my past record of paying I mean bank should not have any problem with me, nor I had any problem with bank.Now it is requested you to make confirm from AVA & AFTER getting all details send me my bill& as I told I am tired by calling to HDFC & AVA so please don’t send me contact no or link.
                      Instead of calling I would like to go consumer court

Kindly do needful to sort out problem.

Dr.YUDHVIR SINGH
                      R/O BK-2/71 SHALIMAR BAGH
                      DELHI—110088.
                      PH.[protected]
                      CARD NO—[protected]
                      Sub: Un-reasinable charges on the name of 'currency conversion' for International cards Reg.
                      Ref. My Credit card No. [protected]

This is reference to my credit card statement, here by I bring to your notice that you have charged ' currency conversion charges ' of 3.5%, which is very high and also not charging by other banks, for example I used my ICICI bank credit card in the same country and during the same time for the same kind of expenditures, But they did not added this kind of charges. This is not the first time, I used my ICICI card in Overseas during my last many visits, I never paid this kind o[censored]n-reasonable charges. So, I feel may be HDFC bank credit cards division looting the customers money this way. Offcoarse I am paying total amount as per the statement, but I expect you return that 'Currency conversion charges @ 3.5% ' in the next statement if possible. If not, I may request you to cancel my card, Because I can not hold this kind of looting credit card. I hope positive reply.
                      With regards,
                      P. Sreedhar reddy
                      My dear friend, pvt. banks are doing very bad things now a days, ICICI bank is the live example, they people make their customer harreshed and fool as much as they can.I was having a insurance with ICICI but its being more then 3 months still not received any police from them. And if I called on the customer care the same reply, then I submitted my complaint to http://www.consumercourt.in they gave me some suggestion, I followed them now the ICICI people are saying me that we are sorry for inconvinounse. Realy they people only wants cases against them.
                      This is regarding the credit card payments i swipe rs 13500 for purshcase I swipe by thinking we can convert emi after purchasing! Now the thing is hdfc rejecting to convret emi this so I cant belive pls convert me emi I cant able to pay the total amount so I request hdfc crdit card division to convert this amount into 12months EMI, this is will be very helpful for me becase im a excutive my salary less that 10000 so pls make sure and convert me for sake, thanking you
                      Since I have repaid the total amount of the credit card no.:
                      1. [protected]
                      2. Add on, if any
                      I request u to kindly cancel card(s) mentioned above and inform me immediately.