HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (6095)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Prakash Narayan Nigam

By using your card, I have purchased one cordless phone and paid the full amount thru the check but I got the statement for the month of May including the EMI for cord less.
I wanted to clarify that I have not done any more transaction thru this card.

I have so many times talked to your customer care executive but I think they are not supposed to do the customer service.

Now I wanted to tell you that I have already send the request to cancel my card so please do the need full ASAP and request you check your data so that you came to know that I have already clear all the dues.

My card details are as follows:
Name: Mr. Prakash Narayan Nigam
Card Number: [protected]

Credit Card — Cancelation of card

I M already given my complain to your phone banking from Jan.2008.For cancelation my credit card.
But you had not taken any step and regular send statement .It is clear accept by your phone banking officer that it will be canceld and all charges of my card waive.
sir my name is taranjeet singh i hold a add on card o[censored]r bank my card no is [protected] and main card is in the name of baljeet kaur .ur bank people r charging unnecessary charges on the card i have give the check on 21.9.08 and u people r charging late payment fees rs 675 and if i am paying cash u people r charging 50 rupees as fees . on this note i want to cancel my credit card immediatly .

Credit Card — cancelation of credit card

I was holding hsbc credit card no [protected], i have canceled it by giving message but instead of cancelling the card they are sending me monthly bills with service charges etc.please cancell my credit card as early as possible.
To the Credit Card Departement.

Myself BALAN PILLAI was using your Credit Card for several times. And I had submitted the letter of Cancellation of credit card. on 28th Feburary 2009. The letter which I had submitted they had marked with stamp as Received ..My Credit Card No. is [protected] & [protected] .And now I had recived a bill of 1, 241/- Rs. Andnew Credit Cards of your ( HSBC Bank) (two new credit cards)..thats's of which I had not applied.

So, please take my letter into consideration. And help me to solve this problem.

Thanking you,

with regards,

BALAN PILLAI.
Please cancel my credit card immediately.

Card Details
K Nagaraju
Card No: [protected]
Subject : Request for Cancel HDFC Credit Card with number:[protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

with respect to above subject i am having JetPrivileged TITANIUM HDFC Credit card. I need to cancel this credit card immediately wit out any delay. because i applied for different credit card but i got this card i don't want use this card and i don't want to pay any annual fee for this card. i am requesting you to cancel this card immediately .

Card Details
Shivakumara D R
card No: [protected]

thanks in advance
shivakumara D R
mobile: [protected]

HDFC Bank Bank / Saving Account — Closure of saving bank a/c [Resolved]

SHUBHANGI GOSWAMI

I really have a very worst experience with hdfc bank while closure of my saving bank account no...

Satya Ranjan Sahoo
    Dear Sir
    I am satya ranjan sahoo, bearing Employee Code CSO8821, working in the Bhubaneswar Main Branch(Branch Code-122), Iwas working CANI Te
    am of HDFC Bank as a CSE, Iwas reporting to Mr.Rohit Pradhan (CASM-East, CANI Team).ihave resigned From My Present Position To Dt-05.10.2008, Prior to the Resignation Of 1 Month I have Informed to Mr Rohit Pradhan Regarding My Resignation.
    i have submitted all form after got my name in Exit List which is received from HR Dept of HDFC Bank Ltd.i have submitted the form and Copy Of Resignation Letter To Mr.Rohit Prahan for settelmet of my provident Fund Dues, Presently Mr.Rohit Prahan is no more in the system.Again i have sent Copy Of Resignation Letter and PF Settelment Form To HDFC Bank Provident Fund Trust, to Corporate Office Of HDFC Bank Ltd since 12 Months Ago.In the Month of July 2008 i have gone to HDFC Bank Bhubaneswar Main Branch(Branch Code-122)and meet With Mr.Shivasis Dev, ASM(CANI-East)for Settelment of Provident Fund Dues, then Shivasis Sir has sent 1 mail to Mr.Nitesh Sinha(ASH, CANI)for setttelment of My Provident Fund Status, after sending the Mail Sivasis Sir has Told That Callme after 4-5 days, When i Was Called after 5 days Sivasis Sir has Told That You Deposit Rs.5000 in your Salary Account then Provident Fund Dues Can Be Setteled.This Was Happened on Month Of July-2008.But Till Now (Dt-25.09.2008) i am not get My Provident Fund Dues.

Satya Ranjan sahoo
    Contact No[protected]/[protected]
    Dear sir/mam

im employee of HDFC BANK LTD my emp code is 53847.my complaints is my account is debited rs 561
    HSL department open my demat account bcoz the reason of complition his target.he say this is zero balance account i agree and i aware after one year he charge rs500.but i close this account before complition one year i give demat closer form SM vijay sharma department.all process handled co-ex mandeep singh.dharmpura bazaar patiala(600).kindly reverse charges of rs561.kindly rply me as soon as possible.dpartment not give any possitive response.

Amandeep singh
    Dear sir
    kindly response my complaints

Amandeep singh
    Dear Sir/Mam,
    I Amit Ghera was working with your Bank bearing Employee Code 56691as Coex in Car N Cash Department reporting at Sector 8, Chandigarh Branch. I m resigning from this post on 1march 2009. I got my first part of PF in month of August 2009. But I can, t get my second part of PF. So I kindly Request to You please do the needful as soon as possible.

Amit Ghera
    Dear Sir/Mam,
    I Paramjeet Singh was working with your Bank bearing Employee Code 55241 as Coex in Car N Cash Department reporting at Sector 8, Chandigarh Branch. I m resigning from this post on 1march 2009. I got my first part of PF in month of August 2009. But I can, t get my second part of PF. So I kindly Request to You please do the needful as soon as possible.
    Paramjeet Singh

Dhiren
      I have applied for HDFC Bank Credit Card last year in Aug 2007.I haven't recd the credit card till date .The card issued to me was misused by someone else and bank is asking me to pay the due amount.Meanwhile the day card was used, i was in Lucknow and out of Mumbai on Official tour(Employee of Reliance) .I have valid proofs for that which also i have submitted to bank.I am fighting with Bank officials since last 1 year but haven't got any response from them.Since one year i am only getting one answer that it's under investigation.
      can consumer court help me or any other agency where i can send a notice to bank and resolve the issue.
      i am fed up of it .

Bank — Credit card used by someone else

I have applied for housing loan and i get to know that i hold a credit card from a bank and i need to pay outstanding amount. I have never applied for any credit card except from ICICI Bank and i already cancelled that card. Now i am not holding any credit card but someone is still using my card using my identity. Please suggest what to do in this case? I don't have any credit card with me now. Please suggest.

Credit Card — MISUSED BY OTHERS

Dear

i am a credit card holder of HSBC [protected] on 25/03/2010 1 transaction done i got the sms of transaction done by card i want the details to whom the billing done .

so kindly help

shahid.[protected]@rediffmail.com
      Dear Hasnainali,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. Please email us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 319982). We'll be glad to be of assistance.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

HDFC Bank Credit Card — Credit card Related

Dear sir/Madam,
      My credit card (Card NO: [protected]) got settled august 2010 around Rs 86000/- with 8 installments, I made all payments after that there is no response from, If I contact to HDFC Credit cards help desk the executive told me still there is a due amount needs to pay.
      Can you please help out on the same.

Mary Selvamani
        Dear Sir / Madam,

My husband holds a credit card and savings a/c in hdfc bank, even we have hdfc mutual fund a/c.

My husband lost job 3 yrs back and still un-employed, bcoz of which we went into severe financial crises and not able to pay credit card payment. but we noticed the interest was tremendously increased bcoz of non-payment so we closed the card. And requested the concerned people that as & when we get any amt. we will be repaying..
        but.. yeshwanth, kumar & Tilak who are following up for the payment have no sense of decency, they use very abused language and mocking and torture over phone. my husband is already undergoing treatment for depression from Spanda becoz of this disturbing calls.
        I am working as secretary in HP and i appeal for your help. i really don't know whom to approach. we have 3 small kids all are below 10 yrs.
        pls. reply and guide us.
        Collection guys always talks non sensely. They must be punished even girls those are working with HDFC bank they dont have sense of talking.
        They have opened the business of the 'Credit card'.They charge interest.They earn a lot. It is not gratis.It is something 'civil' and not 'criminal' specially a person has paid several installments.
        The way these collection people behave or talk to other members of the family is disgusting.Every body is not a cheater.The percentage of the defaulter is very very minimal.

At times it is inevitable to grant some more time.You cannot take the life of the defaulter. You are governed by the LAW of the LAND..There must be some difference between those money lenders and these public institutes.

HDFC Bank Bank / Food Plus Card — Pathetic Service [Resolved]

Gurikala Valappil Pradeep
          This is reference to my Food Plus card no. [protected].

On 9th sept, I had reported about my lost card...

Ashish Sahni
          This is in regards to the amount (70, 586.94 rs) debited from my Hdfc account by the HDFC credit card division. Without any intimation. I used to have a credit card of hdfc which I wanted to get canclled as i had to go outside India for a project for this I had made lot of calls to the call centre and send several mails also but no one got back to me. I had send the mails through my officail id. After sending so many mails and repeated phone calls I also stopped the follow up as I was very busy with my work. Than few days back i had called to check on the status of my cancelltion of credit card i spoke to a female named Simaran and she told me that my total outstanding is 68000 approx including the interests. I told her that it is not my fault and that the bank is putting in so much of interest charges and I will be paying only the principal amount, after somtime she agreed on the principal charges and told me that someone will come to my residence with the account clousre letter and I have to make a cash payment Rs19000 approx (The principal amount ). When I went to the bank on 26 Aug 2008 to withdraw the amount I was shocked to see that the Credit card division has blocked my 68000rs amount. and on 10 of Sep 2008 they have debited Rs70, 586 rs from my account. would appreciate if you can help me to get my whole amkount back. I have my full intentions to pay the principal amount only as from myside I tried my best to cancell the credit card but I did not get any response from the bank. Because of this and cheque of 11000 has been also dishonoured from my account. To support this I just have a copy of 1 email send to HDFC bank stating the names of the people I spoke to. My credit cards details are as follows:

Name - Ashish Sahni
          Credit card - HDFC - [protected]
          Mob # [protected]
          Transaction date & time : 03 Oct2008 14.27 & 14.29
          Complain lodged with HDFC : NO.[protected] dt. 03 Oct2008

Tried to withdraw at HSBC ATM on the above mentioned date & time.
          Although I did not receive any cash the same amount of Rs.2000+Rs.4000=Rs. 6000 was debited from my account.
          Against my complain lodged with HDFC with the above particulars, I was intimated that there was a technical error prevailing at that point of time and the same amount will be credited bacy by 16Oct2008.

Till date the amount is nether credited in my account further when I called up customer care(HDFC), I was intimated that I can expect a call soon regarding the proceedings.
          Respected Sir,
          I Regret to Inform you that I had not taken any policy from Baja Allianz General Insc. Co. however, two policy amount & other charges of policy is deducted my HDFC Credit Card, I had not used Credit Card Single time.please Cancelled all charges (before payment due date 23th December)immediately & inform me.
          i am not paying your under given bill.i had inform in HDFC Bharuch Branch two times personally.

Thanking you.

Card # : [protected].

Address : V. Muthukrishnan
          No.74-A, Salai Road,
          Trichy - 620017

On dated 21.02.09, by way o[censored]sing above credit card, i 've put petrol to my car for Rs.1285/-. Due to some error in merchant's instrument, my card has been swapped 4 or 5 times. But the Merchant's statement shows the debit of only one time.Whereas your end debited transaction shows 5 times. Kindly revert the entry by way of this complaint and oblige.
          Thank you for lodging your complaint with us.
          Your complaint lodged on 4/13/2009 4:32:20 PM.
          Your Complaint Details as follows

Title : credit card issue
          Complaint Id : 17610
          Complaint : Dear sir my name is rajeev kumar rajput ihad a credit card from HDFC BANK NO is [protected] .I did a settelment with bank upto rs 19000(approx)i recive a satelment letter from chenni(head office). after that i got a call frm hdfc bank please submit ur minimum payment againest settelment i gave upto 13000 rs to bank till now i have all recipt which is given by hdfc bank but suddenly hdfc bank cut my 31000 rs from my account my account no is [protected] in sarita vihar i am surprise why hdfc bank cut my so much money while only i have to pay 6000 to bank againest setelment so i went to the bank but bank is harsh me.please help me out i have all proof which i have given money to bank and settelment letter i was tring to solve it own lavel but now nobody is helping me so please give me right direction and solution Thank & Regards Rajeev Kumar Rajput [protected]

Please keep the complaint number to track your complaint. You will hear from us within 72 hours.

Thank you for lodging your complaint with us.
          For any further enquiry and consultation, you can contact us on :[protected]

The CORE Team
          HDFC Credit Card Complaints - Amount debited From my account
          View all HDFC Credit Card complaints
          HDFC Credit Card
          Posted: by prabhugouda Send email

Amount debited From my account
          This is in regards to the amount (26, 000 rs) debited from my Hdfc account by the HDFC credit card division. Without any intimation. I used to have a credit card of hdfc which I wanted to get canclled as i had to go outside India for a project for this I had made lot of calls to the call centre but no one got back to me. After calling so many calls and repeated phone calls I also stopped the follow up as I was very busy with my work. Than few days back i had called to check on the status of my cancelltion of credit card i spoke to a male named aditya and he told me that my total outstanding is 12000 approx including the interests. I told him that it is not my fault and that the bank is putting in so much of interest charges and I will be paying only the principal amount, after somtime he agreed and told me that someone will come to my residence with the account clousre letter and I have to make a cash payment Rs1000 and i made payment also settled the card i took the settlement letter please the release of my amount 26000 RS which you have hold my account. credit card dept but I did not get any response from the bank. . To support this I just have a copy of 1 email send to HDFC bank stating the names of the people I spoke to. My credit cards details are as follows:

Mob # [protected]

Pramod B
            I wrote this email to HDFC hoping for a solution. The complaint has been vividly described in it.

THIS IS REGARDING AN ISSUE RELEVANT TO A MISSING CHEQUE PAYMENT, AS QUOTED BY THE HDFC PHONE BANKING OFFICER MR. SANDEEP, WHO HAD ASKED ME TO PRODUCE PROOF OF PAYMENT FOR THE PREVIOUS MONTH (BILL DATE 9TH AUGUST 2008) STATEMENT. I HAD MADE A PAYMENT OF RS. 7908, WHICH WAS RETURNED ONCE FOR NO SIGNATURE, AND WHEN IT WAS PRESENTED AGAIN, IT WAS CLEARED AND DEBITED FROM MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT IN SBI. IN SPITE OF THIS, NOT ONLY IS THE PAYMENT APPEARING IN THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT(DATED 9TH SEPTEMBER 2008), BUT MR. SANDEEP CLAIMS THAT IT IS NOT APPEARING IN CARD ACCOUNT EITHER. I WAS ASKED TO GO TO THE CREDIT CARDS DIVISIONAL OFFICE IN NELSON MANICKAM ROAD, CHENNAI. I WAS ASKED TO MEET MS. INDHUMATHI (PH: 23744002, ON THE 2ND FLOOR)

I WAS ABLE TO RETRIEVE A PHOTOCOPY OF THE CHEQUE FROM SBI WITHIN 5 MINUTES, BUT YOUR HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE AND DISCOURTEOUS OFFICER MS. INDUMATHI MADE ME WAIT FOR ALMOST 1.5 HOURS ON 22ND SEPTEMEBR 2008 (THE ENTRY REGISTER CAN BE CHECKED, WHEREIN I HAVE COME IN AT 3 PM APPROX), AFTER WHICH ALSO SHE REFUSES TO MEET ME, SENDS WORD THROUGH A SECURITY GUARD TO LEAVE THE PREMISES AND CALL PHONE BANKING AGAIN?????????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW EXACTLY ARE YOU PEOPLE TRAINED TO THROW YOUR CUSTOMERS FROM ONE END TO ANOTHER NED WITHOUT ANY COURTESY? THAT TOO FOR A FAULT YOU HAVE COMMITTED.

THIS IS SHEER STUPIDITY AND IRRESPONSIBILITY FROM YOUR END. THAT TOO FROM A BANK OF REPUTE LIKE HDFC. A NATIONALIZED BANK LIKE SBI MADE ME WAIT FOR LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO RETRIEVE A COPY OF MY CHEQUE WHIHC HAS BEEN ATTACHED HEREWITH, BUT YOU PEOPLE, WHO CLAIM TO BE THE PINNACLE IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION HAVE SHOWN PATHETIC SERVICE LEVELS THANKS TO THIS ISSUE!

PLS FIND ATTACHED WITH THIS EMAIL, A SCANNED COPY OF MY BANK STATEMENT, AND THE CHEQUE WHICH CLEARLY HAS YOUR STAMPS AND ALSO DROP BOX CODES. THIS SHOULD BE IMEDIATELY TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND ALL LATE FEES AND INTEREST SHOULD BE WAIVED OFF WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. I HOPE THIS ISSUE WILL BE SORTED OUT RIGHT NOW, AS I AM NOT INTERESTED ( AND MIGHT NOT RESIST) GOING TO A CONSUMER COURT TO TAKE THE BANK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED EMPLOYEES TO TASK. I HAVE ENJOYED GOOD SERVICE AND RELATIONSHIP WITH HDFC TILL DATE, AND I DON;T WANT TO SPOIL IT THANKS TO THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF ONE DISCOURTEOUS EMPLOYEE.

KINDLY GO THROUGH THE ATTACHMENT AND YOU MAY CALL ME ON [protected] OR[protected] FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS.

DEEPLY DISSAPOINTED AND IRATED,

PRAMOD
            Dear Sir: I have not applied Credit Card from HDFC Bank. But surprisingly I have received thro Couriers "credit card" from HDFC Bank, yesterday i.e on 24th August 2009. Without my knowledge and consent the Bank has sent the Credit Card, I have refused to receive the same, and returned, as I am not interested...Please don't irritate the people..

R.S.PACHAIYAPPAN
              Re: CR/2008-09/026476
              Dear Sir

I Urgently Required NOC, Please Send Me E-Mail & Hot Copies & My PDC Also sends me By Post. Its Already 4 Months Over. Still I am not received My PDC & NOC.

Loan TRACK I Have, I am Not Asking Remove My Name To CIBIL REPORT.
              Please Update Particular Loan Is Closed, ON 17/05/2008. to CIBIL REPORT because Again I checked CIBIL REPORT, That Two wheeler loan its show over due.IT Mean I Am Still Due For That Loan.

Loan Account is Still Not Closed.It’s Show 30/05/2008 cheque bonus charges, what is That? Reply Immediately
              Please provide Me Chennai Centurion OR HDFC Bank Contact Person No? Regarding this Case.

If I am Not get Solution for This Case I will Go To Consumer Court Also.

Please Kindly Do Needful

R.S.Pachaiyappan

Subject: Name Removal from CIBIL

Dear Mr. Pachaiyappan,

We thank you for writing to We-Care in connection with your relationship
              2006PH2317561
              Due to “Insufficient funds”, EMI had been bounced in the month ofMay 2005
              and june 2008. Please find the attached Statement of Account and below
              details for your ready reference.

We would like to clarify that pursuant to the measures taken by the
              Government of India and the Reserve Bank of India, CIBIL has been
              established. CIBIL functions as a repository for the information related to
              the credit history of borrowers.

Being the member of CIBIL, the Bank is required to provide the credit
              history of all its borrowers to CIBIL, from time to time. Accordingly, the
              information submitted by the Bank includes the details of the borrower
              along with the payment history including details of payments, defaults,
              overdue amount, etc. in the loan account.

Do write to us for any further clarification.

We would be glad to assist you.

Assuring you of our best services.

Warm Regards,

Nandita Puri
              Customer Support
              HDFC Bank Ltd.
              P.O.Box No: 6886
              Annanagar
              Chennai - 600 040
              Pls let us know your contact no at bangalore. i want to clear my Two wheeler loan. Now the transaction in bieng carried through CANARA BANK Cunningham road branch.

HEMANT NATUBHAI PATEL
                23rd Sept-08

on 14th Sept-08, Rs.52, 000/- has been withdrawn from my HDFC s/b a/c which was i have informed to branch on 15th (very next day) by giving below complaint which will be resolved in a week time.

from Rs.52, 000/- till date bank has credited only Rs.17, 000/- from one party and informed for rest Rs.35, 000/- bank is following-up with two parties but both are not presented in the branch till date.

today i have informed branch officials Mr. Dogra & Amber to take the help of Police to contact both the parties to recover my money. they said bank is doing their work and don't know how much time it will take. this is not the reply from such a prestigeous private bank of India.

you are requested to kindly help me out from this problem

Thanks/Regards,

HEMANT PATEL
                Cell # [protected]

The Branch Manager,
                HDFC Bank,
                R C Dutt Road, Alkapuri,
                Baroda/Vadodara.

On 14/09/08 around 13.00, I have received 3 SMS on my brother's mobile-[protected] stating an amounts of Rs.18000/-, Rs.17000/- & Rs.17000/- have been debited to my s/b a/c-[protected] through THIRD PARTY FUND TRANSFER facility which I have not done.

Immediately I called your customer care officer on [protected] where Ms. Shivani attended me. I have requested here to block / lock my a/c as well as a/c's of opposite parties where my money has gone. She informed me that she has done NO FURTHER DEBIT option for all 4 s/b a/c's. I explained here whole situation. She has lodged my complaint & gave me complaint no-S53000070.

Infact, I want to inform you that since I have opted for FUND TRANSFER facility, I have not transferred any single rupee from this a/c except Rs.100/- and that too only to check whether this facility is activated or not.

Yesterday I visited RC Dutt Road / Alkapuri branch where I met with Mr. Amber who informed me that sufficient balance is lying in all the 3 a/c's to recover my money. He informed me that it will take some time (approx. 10 days) as all the 3 a/c's are out of Baroda (2 are of Chennai & 1 is of Mumbai). He told me that bank's branches of Chennai & Mumbai will called the party and take in writing that this fund transfer is not done by them & bymistake they have gone these money. Then after only bank will refund my money. I asked him if these parties would not give in writing OR not ready to refund the money then he told legal action / police complaint would be done by bank. I again asked him should I go for police complaint / FIR then he told me this would be done by bank, if needed and I would not be held responsible for any delay in this matter.

You are requested to please investigate this matter seriously and in-depth to know how my customer id & password has been disclosed when it was known to me only and not too my 1st holder ANSUYABEN NATUBHAI PATEL who is my mother.

Request to please expedite in this matter to arrange to refund my Rs.52, 000/-

KINDLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT

Thanks & Regards,

9, SHIRIJIDHAM SOCIETY,
                RANESHWAR MAHADEV CHAR RASTA,
                B/H or NR. HP PETROL PUMP,
                VASNA ROAD, VADODARA-390015.

By mistake i have dropped Barclay banks cheque in HDFC drop box, how can i get it back, i dropped it on yesterday evening.

My Cell No. is written at the back of the cheque, kindly suggest the immidiate steps to retain my cheque.

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kulkarni
                M : [protected]

Myself Prashant S. Thakkar HDFC A/C No:- [protected]. at Alkapuri Baroda Branch.I have checked my ministatement through ATM on Dtd. 07.05.09 Time 17: 39 PM. Where I have received only 3089.61 Amount on Credit. As per my concern in my a/c I have Credited my a/c 3000 on Dtd. 07.04.04 & 07.05.08 respectively through some another party..In last April & May I have not done any single debit transcation eventhough I have got only 3089.61 amt instead of Aprrox 6000.

Pls.Go through in this matter & Awaiting for yout immediate response.

Prashant Thakkar

My name is Sumedha, before merriage my name was Aparna. Now want to open new account in your Bank. after marriage now my husband is staying in abroad. also we have not done marriage registration.

So, to open my account what can i submitt as identity proff? is the Afidevit i can submitt? As per your authorised representitive it is not valid in HDFC.

Please reply me is HDFC considering Afidevit with all details like my old full name, new name after marriage and residencial address etc.

Sumedha
                PL. CONTECT ME WITH FINANSE DEPARTMENT FOR PARCHASEING LONE RETURNEBLE CAPTURING BIKE/CAR
                FROM SHREEJI ENTERPRISE
                GIDC ANKLESHWAR
                MO. [protected]
                Dear Sir / Madam,

I had dropped two cheques with clip filled correctly in your ATM drop box on 2 april 2010 at panchmukhi hanuman temple branch baroda. Till date amount is not deposited in my account, One of the cheque is of HDFC bank itself. Please update the status. How many more days will be taken? My a/c no is [protected]. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Ashwini
                Dear Sir / Madam,

I had dropped two cheques with slip filled correctly in your ATM drop box on 2 april 2010 at panchmukhi hanuman temple branch baroda. Till date amount is not deposited in my account, One of the cheque is of HDFC bank itself. Please update the status. How many more days will be taken? My a/c no is [protected]. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Ashwini
                ph [protected]
                Iam very disagree with hdfc bank Gotri road branch because before 2 week i have submited my docs for opeing account but yet my account is not activated. pls do some thing as soon as possible...

branch address
                Address Manan Complex,
                Shop Nos 103-105 & G5, Plot No 35,
                Gotri road,
                I want to know why ur delaying my activation...pls check and conform me same...

Vishesh anand
                contact n.o : [protected].

HDFC Bank SLI — INSURANCE [Resolved]

vitesh sharma
                  From: [protected]@hotmail.com
                  To: [protected]@irda.gov.in
                  CC: [protected]@hdfcinsurance.com
                  Subject: HDFC Standard...

adnan
                  I booked a ticket from HDFC bank credit card from Indian Airlines for Mumbai-Muscat-Mumbai, I had to cancel the return ticket from Muscat- Mumbai. Indian Airlines transferred the refund amount to my HDFC bank credit card account. But to my disappointment the amount has still not got credit to my HDFC bank credit card account. When I called up HDFC bank for detail they flatly say that there has not been any credit in my Account.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2018
                  pl remove the complaint immediately

HDFC Bank — non refund of credit amount

debit card earn point not refunded to me.
                  on closing of account credit fund not returned to me.

AMIT NAIK
                    respected sir,
                    My son Mr. amit naik have submitted application for P.F. withdrawal on march 2008 at navsari branch.at present he is in Newzeland for higher study. but till now we had not received any answer from the P.F office.The detail of my son is as follow. name, designation : Mr. AMIT NAIK SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER PAN : AEFPN3513C
                    Emp code & P.F no. : 11226
                    Location : navsari
                    HDFC BANK NAVSARI (A/C. NO.) :- [protected]
                    Please do the needfull and oblige us
                    With regards,

Mahesh naik

Tribhuvan
                      i have requested centurion bank of punjab for withdrawal of my pf in april`08. They have acknowledged the reciept on 28th april 2008.

i dont know why but my claim was submitted to pf office by 3rd of july 2008.

till date i have not recieved the amount & CBOP officials have given me the contact no. of RPFC office.
                      The no. of RPFC office always remains engaged, when it rings nobody picks the call...[protected]
                      Plz confirm me which city submit my pf widhdrawl from
                      thanks

Centurion Bank of Punjab — pf withdrawal system after merger system

i want to claim my pf amt but after merger system bank take over by HDFC now days system is change and i think i lost my all money bcoz where i ask about? please help me i need money, i am single mother stragling for my child's health.

HDFC Bank — Net Banking Not activated [Resolved]

Dipen Gandhi

This is to inform you that My customer id with HDFC Bank is 25577591, while filling the application...

Mahesh
                        I am a debit card holder of hdfc bank. I had lost it and reapplied for it . They issued me one but they havent sent me the password for my debit card even after two weeks of issuing me the card. I have called around 10 times to the customer care of hdfc bank. But even then I havent received. Evey time I call the person on the line first ask me the matter and then transfer the call to some one else and again ask entire details about me and after this they will either cut the call or ask me to call after some time. I called again but once again they repeat the same procedure. I am fed up with this . I am thinking of closing my account if I wont receive my password to my address within two days..
                        i forget my debit card password i want new pass word
                        hello sir/madam,

i am debit card holder of hdfc bank.i had lost it & reapplied for it.they issued me one but they havent sent me the password for my debit card even after one week of issueing me the card.so please do the needful. because i have so many problems for my transaction.
                        thank you.
                        I didint get my password for my debit card please send the password to my id

HDFC Bank — non receipt of password

dear sir
                        i opted for e ststement i had to run for that also now when it has been activated no pass word has been given i v approached the bank HDFC< SIRSA <HARYANA,spoke to manager Mr SODI and the agent GOURAV MAKKAR no one is helping insteaed they give a number and ask me to speak which fails to answer then they say that try fron other phone this is ridiculous , when investment is to be made then they call 100 times but when in trouble no body helps . pls look in to the matter

regards ashwini
                        please take utmost measures
                        My saving a/c no. is [protected].

ATM card no. is [protected]

I have not received ATM password.

Pl. issue the same.
                        Vandana Arora

Mayank bhardwaj
                          Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a Credit Card holder of HDFC Bank PVT. LTD. and using this card from last more then one year and I am paying all my bills regularly but this time it happend some late due to some very urgent personal problems . Regardind I got a call from Bank's Side and I told them the payment will be submitted soon but will take some time to pay the dues of the bank and I am ready to pay any kind of late fees.

But Today I again got a call from the Executive Ms. Priya, HDFC Bank 5th Floor Ansal Plaza, Rajouri Garden, She asked me for the payment status and same I told her but suddenly she started shouting on the phone and used ABUSING LANGUAGE with me and cut the phone.

It was realy a very EMBARRESING part from the bank's side when we are ready to pay the late fees for the payment then why the Executives of the bank are using ABUSING LANGUAGE...????????

IS IT GOOD TO USE ABUSING LANGUAGE WITH THE CONSUMER ????
                          OR THIS IS IN THE RULING OF BANK OR INDIAN GOVERNMENT ????

PLEASE LODGE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST THE BANK'S COLLECTION DEPARTMENT AND SYSTEM AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS,
                          Mayank Bhardwaj

ICICI — Abusing language used by an executive

Yesterday a guy representing ICICI BANK (Recovery ) called and was using abusing language, while talking to a female & he was inquiring about one of the family member who deceased last year, kindly look in to this matter.call was on[protected].
                          hi
                          my visa card no#[protected]
                          mera problam yeh hai ky main kuch net shopping se buy kartha hoo tu last moment per when they cut money that time bank is transfer the money
                          my alc balance 3, 281rs and i buy 600rs why they can not done my net banking is working
                          i check cards is active, valid 1/09/2017 can tell me plz
                          hi
                          my visa card no#[protected]
                          mera problam yeh hai ky main kuch net shopping se buy kartha hoo tu last moment per when they cut money that time bank is not transfer the money
                          my a/c balance 3, 281rs and i buy 600rs why they can not done my net banking is working
                          i check cards is active, valid 1/09/2017, balance can tell me plz

Harwinder Singh
                            I have hdfcbank credit card and saving Account. For making payment of credit card for the month of August 2008 whose last date was 31/8/2008. On 28/08/2008 I tried to make payment through Auto debit on HDFCBANK website. When I submit for Auto debit it show me instruction that your auto debit will activate with in 7 days, because I have make payment before 31/08/2008 so I cancelled auto debit at same time and drop a cheque of rs.1590 on 28/08/2008. But on 01/09/2008 HDFCBANK make an auto debit of Rs. 1587.38 from my account which I have already cancelled. Because I already drop a cheque of Rs. 1590 against my payment so hdfcbank make total debit of Rs (1590 + 1587.30 = 3177.30) from my account. Due to which my cheque of Rs. 1700 dishonor which was against my ABN Amro bank credit card payment. Due to which HDFC Bank charges me Rs. 350 for insufficient fund. Regarding this I have given request for reversal of Rs. 350 at local HDFC BANK branch at mall road Ludhiana. But still now there is not receive any response from HDFC BANK.
                            on ATM transaction on 22.02.2009 rs. 1500.00 wrongly debited from my account, i complained through phonebanking they took one month and told me to approach nearby hdfc bank to complaint by cash back form after doing this it took another one month and now no body is responding in hdfc bank and also through phonebanking, for my own money i had to struggle for two months, when ever i speak to them they tell that it will take some time. i am planning to complain to all concern department and govt organisation. and i will close my account from this bank. for others be careful with this hdfc bank they speak nicely and without knowing they will cheat.
                            23/09/09

Dear HDFC

I have a saving account with you. My a/c no is [protected].

this Account is operational for over an year now but i have not received any account statement till date.

you are requested to send a soft copy of the account statement to me on this email id. this is urgent.

rgds

o p sharma [protected]

prasad
                              Bank Name : HDFC Bank
                              Branch Name : Saidapet, Chennai
                              Loan Amount :2, 00, 000
                              charges taken : 500 for loan approval, nearly 3000 for not having account in hdfc
                              reason: the bank person dint tell this to me even i had asked him 100 times
                              moral of the story : i last money and i don't want anyone to lose it again so whom ever in Chennai don't take personal loan from hdfc bank, because they hide everything and cheat you.
                              my contact no :[protected]
                              Full Story:

4 months bank i thought of taking a personal loan, lot of bank guys always stand before my office, i approached a guy and he told that he represents hdfc and would get me the loan as fast as possible, before signing the loan, i asked lot of questions to the stating is there any hidden charge inside this, the guy told me that there are no hidden charges, there would e only on rs 500 for loan request, that's all nothing else he told me, i took a loan of 2, 00, 000 i thought that 1, 99, 500 would be credited in my account .but i saw only 1, 96, 000 and some change was credited in my account i got shocked and contacted that bank person whom i approached, he cooly told me since you have given other bank account no this extra 3000 has been deducted, if you are a hdfc bank account holder, this wont be there, all these things he dint tell me before, i asked one question to him, see if you could have told me this before, i could have opened an account in hdfc for this loan, he dint give any reply, i shouted him like anything, whatever may be my hard earned money is gone.

HDFC Bank Bank Chennai — working hours [Resolved]

Vishnu

My wife who is working as sales manger with hdfc credit card division, is been asked to work 7 days a...