HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (6097)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Vikas Garg
I am having Credit Card of HDFC Bank. There was a service to pickup up the cheque for outstanding balance before due date. Till date no body comes to pickup and nop body even bothers to call back.

I submitted the complaint by phone banking. They (bank representative) apologies and told me that no extra charges will be levied upon. But the charges were there on new statement.
I asked in writing for the clarification and reversal of charges before I pay the cleared amount. They (bank representative) did the reversal and again put charges in next statement.

This thing is going on from 3 months but bank is not taking appropriate actions to solve the issue and unnecessary harassing me for paying the minimum amount. Please guide what to do. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & regards

Hdfc Bank Creditcard — too much charge

hi, this is amir i have complain abt hdfc credit card cause i have been paying for credit card since last two yrs & i never get less amt than 10000 rupees , there fore i have complain abt hdfc bank

thnx

HDFC Bank — Credit Card - irregularity in service

Thanks & regards
my card no is [protected]
upto today my i pin is not received
& my limit is vary lo so pl incerez my limit

thanks
My CC No [protected] /

I have not received statement past 6 months . I have been repeteadly telling and making complaint but instead of redressing my greivance charges are being put.

I am for the said reason not being able to pay my dues. Please get my penelty reversed immidiately and inform me and send me the statement immidiately so that I can deposit the dues immidiately.
DEAR SIR,
I am shocked when I recieved ur credit card statement for the month of feb -2009 where u have levished unnecessary charges of Rs1390/- having no reason.I have deposited Rs 2290/- which I understand, But I could not understand the amount of Rs 1390/-.This is not only harrasing me but a question mark the way ur peoples are working.Please let me know within 24 hrs otherwise I have to take legal opinion for further course of action & also check at ur end where the mistake lies.
Quick action in this matter will be highly appreciated please.
yours trusted customer,

CREDITCARD NO:-[protected]

My CC no is [protected] having a platinium card, 1st have taken a loan on my credit card then i have given back whatever the total payment was outstanding through phone banker.But unfortunatly from your side it is been said that no phone call has been come.Though i have the recipt of the payment which was given in HDFC Office @ Shankarsheth road.
On 1 day again i got a call from the credit card division that your some amount is outstanding.i asked them regarding which amount they told some closing amount.I have already had a word with your phone banker about the amount but still the there is a outstanding.
Then i decided to stop my credit card i have wrote a letter to Cheenai Office & i have cut my cut into 4 pieces and droped in the atm box.

Again i got a call from your side saying that why are you closing the cc.Please dont close your credit card we will wave out the amount.

So they send me again my new Credit Card.Again the statment has came with more new amount.

Now i was so shock to recive another statment.

Please close my credit Card.

Please d the need full

Yours trusted customer
My Credit card No. [protected]

I have get charged as late payment fee Rs. 500 on 29/4/2009 because of i drop my credit card on your drop box but its hounered on 29/4/2009 even i drop my cheque before 20th of every monh its clear after due date, then i stopped i deposit my cheque in HDFC Bank clearing counter afterwards i do not have any late payment fee.

But I requested in you customer service center on every month to reversel of Rs 500 charged on 29/4/2009 after getting my credit carrd statement. each time your customer service center giving taking request and neglecting to revers my payment "THEY ASSURING ME LIKE REVERSEL IS HAPPAN TECHNICALLY ITS NOT REFLECTED IN YOU STATEMENT IT WILL REVESE IN NEXT STATEMENT " same answer i am geting in every month . kindly i request you please reverse the same
Thanking You
T.Y. Manjunatha
no. 396/A, 2nd Floor
9th Main, 4th Cross
Vijayanagar Bangalore -560040
Mobile [protected].
E-Mail ID [protected]@gmail.com

HDFC Bank Credit Card — Harassing by putting unnecessary charges

I am holding HDFC Bank credit card for quite some time. They are charging too much of money for the credit card bill. There is unnecessary charges for the credit card finance charges. They are not ready for any negotiation or settlement. They are harassing their customer. Please take some action against them. If at all I ask them why the finance charges so much when I have not done any transactions, their answer is simple- If you pay minimum amount then finance charges will be maximum. Then what a poor person will do? Will he serve them through out his life as if he has sold his head to them by taking their card?

Please Please Please do something and take me out of this situation.

Pragyananda Parida

HDFC Bank — Delay in clearing cheque [Resolved]

Kushala Shetty
    I had deposited an ICICI bank chq in my HDFC account on 12th Nov and ICICI had debited my account on 12th itself but HDFC...

Two Wheeler Loan — My loan details & payment statement [Resolved]

S.Manikandan

I have need my two wheeler loan a/c details and statement.Please give the statement immediatly.
    br...

maniklal acharjee
    Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that in regard to outstanding amount against my credit card. I wish to inform that I am regular in paying my installments against the loan of my card. I hadbeen a regular payee against all bill of my credit card time to time but 2 months before I had deposited in hdfc drop box. a chq. of SBI anandapuri branch of rs 3000., which has been collected by your collection department but it has not gone for clearance at my banker due to misplace by your people of the same which bank has accepted by apologying & one reversal letter.Then I starte geting phone calls from your collection agency & they start making my life hell irrespected of paying the amount again.I had to stop the chq from my bank which costed rs 100 from my account.HDFC have blocked my card by without informing me by showing overdue for rs 175 rs only. One side we are told that we are a gold customer for the bank by issuing a gold card and on the other hand we are forced to feel that the bank is robbing us. From the credit card services point of view the definition of customer in my eyes is now take cust and mar. More apart from that I even geting threat calls from Mr. ARINDAM KHASNABISH( Mob no. [protected]) seema service addressal pvt ltd&global recovery talks like a paid muscleman or goons of HDFC bank.He is sending his people daily basis for rs. 175 only & harrasing like anything with abusive language. I am 65 years old, retaired bank employee, a cardiac and bloodsugar patient but never seen this type of harrasment. Your customer care call center is absolutely meaningless. He talks like a parrot. Your local banks did not entertain any credit card complains. Such infrastructure of customer care is been made by the bank intentionally so that customer can not do any thing by complaining locally with bank’s branch office resulting in increase in outstanding amount which is the sole purpose of the bank in order to earn more. In other terms the white paper method for robbing the customer. I am very much disappointed. In fact there is no transparency in the credit card business from your bank.I am very much disturbed and scared therefore I have loddged a local police complain agaist unwanted people at my residence. I have made up a mind to not to pay any extra charges, if required I will take this case to your Chairman or Director, Consumer Court, RBI, Finance Ministry and Media. I would also like to see what benefits does my bank give to a gold card customer or what is the mission and quality policy or objectives does my bank have from customer point of view. Is it justified that one side Government of India is waiving the loans of our “Kissan Bhai” and other side my bank HDFC are finding out the unethical ways, methods and means to earn money? Kindly Take necessary action against my complain immediately, otherwise HDFC will be responsible for all consiquence of my life& my health.

Respectfully

Maniklal Acharjee
    57/A, Barasat road, battala.
    PO. Nona Chandan Pukur
    Barrackpore
    Kolkata 700122.
    I have an Hdfc Bank gold card. I had taken loan Rs 20000=00.My monthly EMI is 987.45 RS. i was a regular payer of the MInimum amount due. unfortunately after paid 1st EMI installment i had not got my credit card bills so i hadnt paid the minimum amount for some days. After that I paid All EMI installment in regular basis.I have not received anytype of statement from bank. But bank agents harrasement me by phone.

so pls try and solve my problem.

Thanks and regards.

Pravin.n
    I AM HDFC CREDIT CARD MEMBER THIS TIME I AM NOT PAY MY DUSE PLEASE SUGGEST ME I RETURNE UR PAYMENT WHAT METIOD.

THANKING YOU

Posted:[protected]by anjali negi [send email]
      PF NOT RECEIVED EMPLOYEE CODE A15491
      To,...

Rajiv Gogoi

I opened my HDFC bank account on 17-09-08 and till today I cannot withdraw money from my bank account. I joined Accenture on 17-09-08.On 29-10-08 my salary was credited to my HDFC account. I was unable to withdraw money. I met Asha (who opened the account) on 03-11-08. She told me that they lost my employee Id. number. I gave her the employee Id. number then and there. Then Asha told me that the account will be activated on 08-11-08. On 08-11-08 she gave me a massage that due to some
      Technical problem it is not activated it will be activated on 09-11-08. On 10-11-08 she came with a new idea and told me that my signature is mismatching (which is not true). However, I gave her the identity proof with my signature on the very same day. Asha told me that the account will be activated on 12-11-08. She also made me to talk with her manager named Rahul, who also gave me the same information that the account will be activated on 12-11-08. On 12-11-08 when still cannot withdraw my own money I gave Asha a call at 9:45, she do not have any answer for this. Since, then everyday I go to Asha and she doesn’t know anything about my account. I called in Rahul as well reading this on 14-11-08 and he is willing to take any action and hung up the call.

Please note:
      I was unable to pay my mobile bill on the due date even though I have money in my account.
      I was also unable to pay the quarterly premium on Nov. for my insurance.

Kindly take strict legal action against HDFC and file a case in consumer court. If possible you can also provide me steps to file a case in consumer court
      and show me the path how to get compensated for this type of service.

Hope a positive reply will come from you people.

Rajiv Gogoi
      To
      The HDFC Bank,
      Senior Officer,

Sir
      My name is sandeep kumar .I have salary account in HDFC and my salary A/C no.is [protected] .I deposit My salary checqe in hdfc bank and my checqe was clear.when i wanted to withraw my salary from my accout then i got information that my account is blocked.then i went to my nehru place branch on[protected].There I met with mr ayan and mr ayan is a personal banker in nehru place branch .I asked him why is my account blocked .He told me that your account is blocked because you mobile no was wrong. He told me that you will have to submit photostate copy of pan card and You will have to submit your original telephone no.I deposit photostate copy of my pan card and i gave my original telephone no.then mr ayan told me that your account will activate within 24 hours but my account was not activate even after two days.then i went again to my branch on[protected] then i again met with mr ayan and he told me that your account will activate within 24 hours.but my account has not activated even after four days. Therefore i want that you should take any action against mr ayan because it shows poor quality of hdfc bank of nehru place branch(hemkund chamber).please activate my salary account as soon as possible.i will be obliged to you.
      Thanking you,

Sandeep Kumar
      Mobile No: [protected]
      I am working for TATATELESERVICES Ltd, I have salary account in HDFC and my salary A/C no.is [protected], i have applied for a gold debit card, before sending the new debit card they have hotlisted the existing debit card, then i have got a message that they have sent threw Blue Dart courier, i have wait for 4 days, i didnt get any call from Ble Dart, then i call to HDFC CC, they have given Blue Dart phone no with pat no, i have enquired with Blue Dart CC, they told they have return to main branch Chennai, I have requested on HDFC CC pls send threw some other courier, thwy told within two days it will reach, again i wait for 4 days, now they are telling that it is at Banjara Hills branch, First of all how they have blocked the existing debit card without intimating to customer, Kindly take strict legal action against HDFC and file a case in consumer court.
      my account num is [protected]. i have open the account on 21oct det it nat activated.
      plese chek and activated my account .
      i opened my account on 23rd of august and my salary was credited on 31 of the month.After 1 week am not able to withdraw my money.My account is not yet activated.Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.I had called and raised my complaint lot many times but no positive reponse from the bak officers.My account number is [protected].

regards
      shweta

Satender Singh Pundir
        Myself Satender Singh Pundir, working with Indiabulls Securities as a Relationship Manager and having a salary account with HDFC Bank details given below:-

Name Mr. Satender Sing Pundir
        A/C NO. [protected]

On 10 Nov. 2008 time 15.53 i have visited the ATM of Karkardooma Branch to withdrwa the Cash i have put my card and given my proper pin no. that put Rs. 1000/- cash withdrawal request but only Rs. 900/- cash was given by the manchine but debited Rs. 1000/- from my account Card No. [protected]

At the same time i have visited the branch which was next to ATM to compliant about it but no body have helped me from the branch than i have conted the Telphone Helpline there one of P.B.Authorizer have attanded my call her name was Ms. Anjali the have taken my compliant and given me compliant no.[protected] and assured me that the problam will be resolved.

But till now i m waiting for the response but no body have given me reply of my compliant, so tell where should i go and to whom should i compliant i m feeling helpless with HDFC Bank.

Regard's
        Satinder Sing Pundir
        Indiabulls Securites Ltd.
        [protected], [protected]

umesh chandra
          Sir/Madam,
          I Umesh Chandra had worked in HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD
          during the period of 1 november 2004 to 30 october 2005 under in the ranjan narayan. my employee number is U00241, cost code is 5059 grade is G3, provident fund Account number is 35166.I urgentely required my reliving letter.
          So, i request to authorised person to arrange me a reliving letter so that i appear in the interview.

Your's sincerly
          Umesh Chandra
          B-2495/E, indira nagar
          Lucknow.226016

HDFC Bank — not received provident fund

I had applied for my provident fund on 28 august 09 .but i did not received it.my emp.code is cp02452.
          hi dear i am totally agree with you i was CBOP Employee, first my cluster head always insult me and then i left job in feb.2001n but till date i did not get my pf.2 times i send pf forms cancell cheque but always reply HO JAYEGA.

Nirav Vaishnav
          N3647
          PBA
          Ahmedabad

HDFC Bank — not getting my relieving

my name is Mridul Pal Singh, I worked with CSE from 3rd aug2007 to 3rd sep 2008, i have properly resigned from this post on 3rd sep and get my resignation acceptance from my sales manager mr. kiran joshi, i have submitted a copy of the same for the further formalities to the HR,
          but i have not got any thing (Any response) from them, after a long time last mont i got success to get there reply. but i got shocked to know that they have terminited me from that post. since then i have sent many mails to them but it is of no use, Till now i have not got any revert from him.
          kindly hep me out to know the process so that i could get my experience letter.
          my mail id is
          [protected]@yahoo.com,
          mridul Pal Singh

hdfc sales executive — for not receiving relieving letter

I'm SHIVANI, My emp code is CS40251, I was working with hdfc bank as a sales executive form march 2011 to march 2012, Bt i didn't recieve my releaving letter yet.. Plz send me my releaving letter as soon as possible.

HDFC Bank — Wrong Behaviour and calls made [Resolved]

Rajesh Rao
            From the landline number from which i was called i came to know later that this number[protected] was from the HDFC...

Pravinchandra Somaiya
            I Credit Card Holder with HDFC bank, I have not received my credit card statement from last three months and Collection people are called he said that my bill is 14700 but my purchase is 12000, please send me settlement bill as i am not willing to continue with HDFC,
            Card no:-[protected].
            I Mohammad Aslam Najar Credit Card Holder with HDFC bank, I have not received my credit card statement (Bill)from last Month. Please send me bill as early as possible, as my last due date is :- 2nd Dec.2008.

Regards...
            Mohammad Aslam Najar
            Relationship Manager
            ANANDRATHI Financial Services Ltd.
            IInd-Floor, M.S.Shopping Mall,
            Residency Road, Srinagar, Kashmir
            190001.

Regards...
            Mohammad Aslam Najar
            Relationship Manager
            ANANDRATHI Financial Services Ltd.
            IInd-Floor, M.S.Shopping Mall,
            Residency Road, Srinagar, Kashmir
            190001.
            I am a HDFC Credit card holder, Card no being [protected]. Since past 3 months I'm not receiving the credit card statement. But the Collection agents are calling for the payment. Whenever I'm asking them for the duplicate bill they are saying that they cannot send until and unless I pay the minimum balance. Moreover they are saying that they will be charging the interest on the existing amount which is not fair because I was not intimated with the proceedings. Please send me the actual bill without charging anything extra for I'm not going to pay anthing extra because of your fault. Please rectify or else I'll be forced to cancel my card. This type of negligence will not be accepted. Please revert to me as soon as possible but this time I won't entertain any collection agents, I want to talk to the card department directly or else I'll be forced to take some severe action you all. Thanks & regards Pinaki Jana. Please contact me in my email ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com, my ph no:[protected].
            I credit card holder with HDFC Bank. I have not received my credit card statement for one month. please send me statment bill as early a possible as my last due date. please contect me my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com and my Mo.No. [protected] & my cardno. [protected]
            I am cardholder no[protected]i have not recieved mycredit card statment for last 3 months .dec08 jan, feb 09 please send me through my E mail
            Hi, iam reffath albert, using hdfc credit card from past 6 months. still now i have not recieved even one trascation bill till now, but iam promptly paying my bill by calling customer care. Please i would request you to send the bill to my billing address. Or please send it to email id. My mobile no: [protected]

regards

Albert
            Card No. [protected]

I am looking forward to my monthly statement, which used to be there in the first or latest second week of the month.Let me know the dues for payment immediately.

Regrds,

Ashok Omray
            I YESHWANTH NOT RECEIVED THE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.SEND THE STATEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY DUE DATE 21ST

Share Rapid
              I have one complaint with this bank (Bank of Punjab then Centurian Bank of Punjab now HDFC) pending since last 1 year plus, the same is address to the RBI as well but nothing is done by the bank.

The bank is worse in service and customer dealing,

1. They have not logded my EMI cheques in time accepted by the Sr Bank Employee in writing
              2. Sudden increase in Interest rates that to without any intimation to the customer, wrong calculation of the interest Rates and the accordingly interest.
              3. When enquired about the statement and the bank certificate for the interest provided wrong certificate and the loan statement.
              4. Employee shout at me unnecessarily, and force me to close the loan account.

Please do help me !

Share Rapid
              Home Loan From Centurion Bank Of Punjab Now Hdfc - Worse service - Reduction of EMIs without Intimation/acceptance, poor in lodging the cheques in time please delete this complaint ...the matter is closed...
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank BANK, New Delhi & Gurgaon and Head office, Bombay — Unconnected calls on Credit card dues [Resolved]

K.S.S.Ramanujacharyulu
                Dear Sirs,
                Sub:- Unconnected calls being received from HDFC Ban, New Delhi/Gurgaon - Reg.
                I wish to bring to...

Auto Loan A/C No.2048695 From HDFC Bank Bank — Illegal imposition of fine of Rs. 548/- [Resolved]

Shahid Raza
                I had taken a auto loan of Rs.200000/- from HDFC Bank. My auto loan account no. is 2048695. The monthly instalment was fixed...

HDFC Bank Bank (HBL Global Pvt Ltd) / Credit Card — Salary deduction [Resolved]

rajbir singh rawat
                Dear

Sir/Madam my self is rajbir singh rawat, working with hdfc bank(HBL Global) in credit card deptt as a...

K.S.S.Ramanujacharyulu
                Dear Sirs,
                Sub:- Unconnected calls being received from HDFC Bank, New Delhi  for payment of dues on Credit Card - Reg.My SB A/c No.at HDFC Bank, Mancherial is [protected] and I am not having any CREDIT CARD.  I have taken prepaid idea cell with No.[protected] on 4th April, '08.Since then, I am getting calls from HDFC Bank(Ph No.[protected], New Delhi, monthly once or twice, that I have to pay some dues for using my Credit Card.  Every time I am replying that I am not having any Credit Card, I am not a resident of New Delhi/Gurgaon, never visited the above places, I am not an employee of S.C.Constructions and my permanent address is not Pentapogu, West Godavari Dist as conveyed by them.On 7th Nov also I have received call from Ph No.[protected] from HDFC Bank as well as Police authorities that I have to pay the dues.  I have replied as usually that I am not having any CREDIT CARD.Probably, they are calling me basing on newly changed cell phone which was not with me earlier to April, 2008.As the above unconnected calls are giving unnecessary mental torture to me, I request you to kindly look into the matte, take up with concerned authrities  and do the needful at the earliest.Thanking you, K.S.S.Ramanujacharyulu, Qr.No.C2-26, RK-8 Colony, PO Srirampur ColonyDist Adilabad (A.P)           PIN-504 303
                Dear Sirs,
                Sub:- Unconnected calls being received from HDFC Bank, New Delhi  for payment of dues on Credit Card - Reg.My SB A/c No.at HDFC Bank, Mancherial is [protected] and I am not having any CREDIT CARD.  I have taken prepaid idea cell with No.[protected] on 4th April, '08.Since then, I am getting calls from HDFC Bank(Ph No.[protected], New Delhi, monthly once or twice, that I have to pay some dues for using my Credit Card.  Every time I am replying that I am not having any Credit Card, I am not a resident of New Delhi/Gurgaon, never visited the above places, I am not an employee of S.V.Constructions and my permanent address is not Pentapogu, West Godavari Dist as conveyed by them.On 7th Nov also I have received call from Ph No.[protected] from HDFC Bank as well as Police authorities that I have to pay the dues.  I have replied as usually that I am not having any CREDIT CARD.Probably, they are calling me basing on newly changed cell phone which was not with me earlier to April, 2008.As the above unconnected calls are giving unnecessary mental torture to me, I request you to kindly look into the matte, take up with concerned authorities  and do the needful at the earliest.Thanking you, K.S.S.Ramanujacharyulu, Qr.No.C2-26, RK-8 Colony, PO Srirampur ColonyDist Adilabad (A.P)           PIN-504 303
                Hi guys! I work in UK now as an assistant manager with the possibility of becoming a manager myself on the next promotion. JobinEurope helped me to come here and have the work contract and work visa. They did wonderful job. My expense was minimal and it was related to documents preparation...
                is there any web / link for checking dues fo credit card
                can we pay dues online
                Sub:-Check Clearance Problem.
                My SB A/c No-[protected] (Subhash Chandra Sharma) At Branch HDFC Bank Ltd. Ansal Fortune Arcade, K -Block Sector -18, Noida-201301. I have HDFC Bank Ltd, Sector-18, Noida U.P, Progressive Infotech Ltd Company check Rs- 660 Drop in HDFC, ATM Janak Cinema, Janakpuri New delhi.at dated-29 June 2009.By mistake, I have Mention in the back of check wrong sb A/c No- [protected] But I have also mention the right Name (Subhash Chandra Sharma) and Mobil NO-[protected]. Regarding that problom i have talk to customer care[protected] she told me you will go to nearest branch. Today I go to the B-1, Janakpuri, HDFC Bank Service ATM cell and meet to Madam Bawani she is not Cooparte with us and told me you do the complain in Customer Care They will resolve it.

Plz, resolve my Problem.

Subhash Chandra Sharma
                Dear Sirs,
                Sub:- Dabit amount Rs.827.25 without any information HDFC Bank, New Delhi for Charges on non maintenance.pls solve my problem for my valueable amount.
                A/c Detail: a/c no.[protected] (Sanjay Kumar)

Plz, solve my Problem.

Sanjay Kumar ([protected])

Reg : Billing address change against card No:[protected]

With due respect i would like to say that above mentioned credit card is expired and we are not receiving new card till now. i working hours i am not staying at billing address. so you are requested to change my billing address. my new billing address is given below:-

ALOK KUMAR
                A-57/4, Okhla Ind. Area, Phase-II
                New Delhi.

Alok Kumar
                Credit Card No:[protected]
                greetings
                sir
                i have taken PERSONNEL loan from HDFC at vijayawada town MG road krishna dist ap india A/C NO 11259544 . i am not a defaltur at any time . i am paying on line with SBI BRANCH VIJAYAWADA, IN THE MONTH OF OCT 2009 AMOUNT IS IN MY ACCCOUNT . HDFC PEOPLE CALLED ME ON PHONE AND STATING THAT Ur cheque rejected and i[censored] do not paid heay duty u have to pay. then i paid with rs 450/ fine and service tax RS 87/ panel interest . paid RECEIPT NO . 80041602 DT 29-10-09. Then i veryfied in acccount balance i have more than 6000/ my instalment is only 4363/ then i understood that u people are collecting the money illegally from the people stating that CHEQUE BOUNCE . SO PLE RETURN MY AMOUNT . BECAUSE I AM NOT AT FAULT . THAT TO U ARE LOOSING ONE CUSTMER. AND SAME THING I AM TELLING TO MY FRIENDS ALSO . MOUTH PUBLICITY IS VERY DANGEROUS . SO PLE TAKE ACTOON IMMIDIATLY . I AM NOT TREATING THIS AS SMALL BUT IT IS VERY BIG BECAUSE U MIGHT HAVE COLLECTED LIKE THIS FROM OTHERS ALSO THROUGH OUT INDIA. my address ple collect from ur people ON my loan account . I EXPECT EARLY REPLY.
                DEAR SIR,

Jhansi (UP).
                  Phone:...

HDFC Bank — Change of Name [Resolved]

Sudharsan Chandrashekaran
                  My name is being printed wrongly in all the statements with my surname at first and first name at last. I went to the Koramangala...

Subhajit Saha
                  Airbill No.HBW[protected] despatched on 4/11/08 is not delivered yet.

I am requisted new cheque book Ref:-no.6977A0 dt.26.06.09 . I am not recived sofar, Please issue the new cheque book 50 leaves contain. my mobile no [protected] .

D.Venkateshweara Rao,
                  C/o Indu projects Ltd,
                  Anand Bunglow,
                  S No. 933 -A -1.F P No. 317 A / 1
                  Behind Hotel The Anbassador
                  Mode Colony Shivaji Nagar . Pune -411016
                  I am not recived my cheque book , but bank DISPATCH in 08 feb. 2010 .My POD No is - [protected] .and my ref. no is- HBN[protected]. I am talk Mr Javir ([protected]) but he is not good respons

HDFC Bank Standard Life Insurance — send status of policy [Resolved]

kanagala rameshbabu
                    This is ramesh babu

I have a policy of hdfc standard life insurance
                    policy no:11410548

send...

HDFC Bank — regarding credit card pin number [Resolved]

muralikrishna
                    hello sir,
                    i have received my credit card but till now i didn't get my credit card pin number so i request u...